Swift Dzire

Swift Dzire Complaints & Reviews

I owns ‘swift dzire vxi (jan 2009)’.the front bumber got damaged in a minor accident .so inorder to buy a new one I consulted the nearest maruti service center (indus motors , thankalam , kothamangalam ,eranakulam (dist) , kerala )
They asked me to pay an amount of Rs[protected]+ tax) for a new bumber.they also said that they will provide me a new one only after painting,but I don’t want to paint it,becoz I want to do graphics on it .but they are not ready to provide me a new one without painting.
painting it or not that’s may decision.your duty is to provide me a new bumber.is this the way u behave to u’r customer.
Note:- the same thing is avilable in the nearest maruti popular service just for Rs 2200 including the tax.
Don’t u have any responsibility towards u’r customer or is it all over after delivering the car.so respond as soon as possible

Chassis no : MA3EKE42S00148230
ENGINE NO : G13BBN472953

The Managing Director
    Maruti Udyog Ltd
    Gurgaon

I had purchased Swift Dzire VXI, Registration No. DL2CAH 9383 on 1st October 2008 in the name of Ms Mohita Dawar, C1A/115A Janak Puri, New Delhi.

Since the day i have purchased the car, a peculiar noise is coming from the front portion. I have given complaint to the Maruti Udyog Ltd twice. Their engineers had given call and promised me to rectify the error at Mauti Service Station, Moti Nagar. Till now nobody has turned up and since then the noise has increased.

I request you to kindly look into the matter and rectify the fault of the car as soon as possible.

Mohita Dawar

Dear sir

I am mr.Ramanathan as a Ex.dypt-sec of BJP in Sivaganga dist.I am 15 years coustemer of maruthi now i had maruthi Alto TN 63 V 344 on last 5 years and before that i had maruthi esteem.so that now i have booked maruthi swift Dizre on 21.03.2008 at SOLLAMALAI MARUTHI DEALEAR Madurai.
      in that they are told Dizre delivery on MAY First week but still they are not responding.and they are getting extra mony (Premium) and Deliver the veichele its true i had proof also please take a action i am telling u as a well wisher otherwise i am going to consumer court with that proof because they are misusing ur brand name please feed back to me
      JAI HIND
      N.G.Ramanathan

Last three months i am waiting for swift dezire.
        i paid money as DD to INDUS-QUILON
        I waiting for Swift dzire since last four months.I have booked the vehcile in Sept first weeki was told by the dealer that it will be delivered within 1 month time. Not even i month the dealer was not able to deliver in last four months. Then how can Maruthi considered to be one of leading car maker in India expect an average satisfied customer? Why do Maruthi market the products when there are no stock? it is blunder and no one from the dealer level to Maruthi customer care level knows the reason why the delay occurs? it is ridiculus to wait for a car such a long time...I'm sure everyone those who bought already or going to buy the dzire faces the Delivery problem..Maruthi Please take some actions...
        my mobile number is [protected] won any prize. please sent me details
        I waiting for WagonR duo since last 10 days.I have booked the vehcile in december 24 first told by the dealer that it will be delivered within 31 december. Then how can Maruthi considered to be one of leading car maker in India expect an average satisfied customer? Why do Maruthi market the products when there are no stock? it is blunder and no one from the dealer level to Maruthi customer care level knows the reason why the delay occurs? it is ridiculus to wait for a car such a long time...I'm sure everyone those who bought already or going to buy the wagonr duo faces the Delivery problem..Maruthi Please take some actions...

ravinder
        mobile [protected] / [protected]

I booked swift dezire zdi paying 75000/-(cheque) with sagar automobile on 21-June-08. Sagar give all documents except the receipt of 75000/-

When I asked about receipt for the 75000/- they keep on postpone'ing. Finally i told them to return the cheque and will return the cheque when they are ready to give the receipt. They returned the cheque and i am still waiting for the call - Cheque is still with me with all the copy's of my booking.
          not only the swift dezire zdi, even ldi & vdi also they are not taken any adv. booking wat is the problem.custmers are eaherly waiting for the car.my simply suggetion is with in the 2 months vehcles not not dispached to proper dealer maruti-sugiki will loss so much of market.even my friends including me also suffered for the waiting for this perticular car.thats it.

The wait time is greater than any car in the world. I not sure why people are thinking this is a Rocket Car. I would suggest instead of getting into hassle of booking go for Fiat cars which has the same engine or take Getz CRDI 1.5 which has VGT.

Swift Dzire — regarding delivery

Iam your existing customer of maruthi family fast 12 years.
          I have booked maruthi dezier on 23/04/2008 at abt dealer.coimbatore
          I want to know my states of my booking from you, because dealer is not responding to me, they are use to say
          you will get the car after 1year.
          I want to know the real fact from your side and delivery time

Thankyou very much
          yours
          parthasarthi

Swift Dzire — dealer doing 420 with me

as i hve booked swift dizire on 19 mar 2008, i hve done full payment of swift dizire on 31 of march.at that time delear assure me he will dilver the car on 7 of april ;till date i hve not ricived my car after that he is only giving false promises to me he is demanding extra to diliver car is that marutis suzukis reputation delers are making.
          your deler kavisha motors agra is doing false promises from last six months and ruining your reputaton
          if compony is not look after my complaints i will proceed foer leagal action against compony as well as dealear

Swift Dzire — Delay of Delivery

SIr,

I booked a brand new Swift Desire Zdi black car before 4 months, till this period there is no any progress in your side, (That means I booked this car from Indus Moters, Muvattupuzha, Kerala, India) i want to necessary action to the speedy delivery of my car. Hope you will take further steps.

Thanking you,

Shyson John

Swift Dzire — no spares available at tamil nadu region

3 months before 23.07.08 i bought a dzire car from vellore .

but my bad luck the petrol fuel pump got repaire . i was surching for spares with all the dealers entire tamil nadu region that was mentioned in the user manual . but no one is having the spar .

my dzire got break down on 18.10.08 but up today 25.10.08 i am unable to get the spar from my dealer .very sad of this insident
          this was also knownto [protected]... hours customer care persons. but no replay from their end, i dont know what to tell about suzuki dzire

k.narendar

Swift Dzire — Pathetic response

I booked Maruti Swift Dezire on 26 Th Aug 2008, vide docket no A08K0514 with your dealer Sai Services, Andheri east Mumbai. The car was booked under corporate booking for expediting the delivery. The delivery of the car was promised by end Nov 2008. On checking with the dealer, I was told that the said vehicle against the docket was sold to some one else and I should wait for a few days more to get vehicle from new lot.

This type of service is not expected from a company of your repute. Kindly look into the matter and settle the issue immediately. I have been told by my number of friends that Sai Service is not a reliable dealer to book car with. This type of episode is putting your reputation at stake and forcing us to go for alternate make vehicles which are abundantly available in the market. The present recession will adversely harm your reputation unless you control such type of activities.

Expect a justifiable response very soon from you.

Panchal U D
          I booked Swift dezire ZDI Silky Silver on 13/10/2008 through Subh Maruti Jabalpur. Dealer promised to deliver in the month of November but still failed. I am still waiting for delivery.

Swift Dzire — Regarding Swift Dezire delivery..

Dear Maruti Team,

I wish to book Swift Dezire (VDi 2009 model) for my marriage which is scheduled on 7th Apr 2008. I am aware of the prices and other features of the car. However, the dealers are not making any commitment for delivering the car before 7th Apr 08.

I dont understand why the company like Maruti launches its product which has waiting time for around 6 months. THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND ANNOYING FOR ANY CUSTOMER LIKE ME AT MOMENT OF MARRIAGE!!!

I am looking forward for the cooperation from Maruti team in getting the Swift Dezire (vdi model) arrange before 7th Apr 08. Please take a note of the following points -

1) I will arrange a portion of total amount by procuring Car Loan from any of the vendors suggested from your side.

2) I do not want to replace my old car with new Swift Dezire (VDi) and will pay the entire amount.

Please take a note that I am not interested in any other model at all.

Looking forward for your prompt response on this.

Thanks & Regards

Maruti Udhyog Limited
          Delhi.

Sub:- Non delivery of Car
          Ref.:- Purchase of vehicle from Kiran Motors Limited, Surat

With reference to above referred matter, I strongly opposed the conditions laid down by the company through dealer for purchase of Maruti Car. Brief fact of the case is here under -

I had approached dealer of Maruti Car, M/s. Kiran Motors, Surat for purchase of Swift Desire, VDI model on 09.05.2009. During the course of discussion, the representatives of the dealer Ms. Vaishali Madam and Devesh Desai initially informed that it is compulsory for the customer to avail the insurance from the Maruti otherwise we will not book your car and this is a strict policy of the principal company i.e. Maruti Udhyog Limited. However after lot of discussion and argument they agreed to book the car subject to permission from the principal company. Unfortunately, till date dealer has not given any response inspite of regular follow up and has also not delivered the car today as agreed in writing. Hence, being aggrieved I forward here with my complain regarding insisting for compulsory Maruti Insurance and non delivering of car in time.

Sir, it may be noted that as per my understanding insurance is the sole discretion of customer and hence company cannot compel to get the insurance from the Maruti with the purchase of car. Also be noted that I am very much satisfied with the service of my agent over the years and I want to get his service only for all my work. Hence, I request your good self to take necessary and prompt action to resolve the matter.

Also I would like to draw your kind attention to the proviso of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act that insurance is matter of solicitation and no one can compel any one to take the policy of any specific company. Further, also as per Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act one cannot compel the customer to purchase of one product with another product.

In view of above facts and circumstance, I request your good self to kindly do the needful otherwise I would be forced to take legal action against dealer and principal company.

LALJIBHAI B. PATEL
          Mob. :[protected]

C.C. –
          Kiran Motors, Surat
          Kiran Motors, Ahmedabad
          I also faced the same problem at Bangalore with M/s Garuda Autocraft Pvt. Ltd.
          The only difference is that they did not explained to me regarding the compulsion of buying Insurance Policy from them at the time of booking. They denied delivery of the vehicle after receiving full payment, if I would not have accepted Insurance Policy from them, that also at a much higher price. I talked to the customer care of Maruti Suzuki at their Delhi office who advised me that purchase of Insurance from the Dealer is not mandatory even though I was forced to get my vehicle insured from them only in order I may not suffer further.

Nilam Sinha