BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

BYJU's Head Office Address

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

BYJU's Phone Numbers

BYJU's reviews & complaints page 84

I am not satisfied with commerce byju stream no live classes are present for commerce students and no study material is available any subjects of commerce. No session for ask a doubt section and i use in 11th class full but i am not satisfied with 12th commerce course and i want to return it after 1year please refund me half payment then payed like 45, 000 and they payed 20, 000.
BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tab stopped working today so i tried to repair it and in that process i rebooted the software. So i lost all my memory and all apps. Later i installed the byju's app from sd card. The app is asking for a pin for activating the app. I checked the whole box given to me but i can't find the password. So can you please help me. My studies stopped because of this.
    Jun 11, 2020
    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The delivery of the happened last evening we tried to use it today but i find it to have installation issue. The content is corrupt and the video stops after every 10 sec. The amount that we have invested on the product is huge and it is a direct lose for us. Please understand and resolve my issue
      Jun 11, 2020
      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to try the Byjus app so requested for a trial. I was given the trial, however, during the trial period itself, my payment was started. I was told that even to try the product, I have to start the EMI. Later, I raised a cancellation request during the trial period itself, My cancellation was approved at that time but the sales team started negotiating it with me. I informed multiple times that I don't want to go for it now as my kid...

They give lenove tablet complete my course then i request please open unlock the tablet then didn't reply.. Take my complant reply
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Class v science video. The byju's teacher (Avinash) in a video described "ketosis" as a disease. To the best of my information, ketosis is not yet established as a disease. But the teacher confidently conveys the message by a quiz program that ketosis is a disease. This type of illogical and unscientific raw information will affect young minds. Education is not giving rubish information. Education should train young minds. Byju's is selling...

I had ordered for class 10th tab for cbse syllabus but i have received the icse one instead of cbse syllabus. Now i have ordered this for my daughter but its been a week and my daughter's studies are being hampered due to the delay. I have been calling them and they have been assuring me every time but this is unacceptable behavior from such a brand. Respond urgently!!!
          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was convinced that the services will be good, i am highly disappointed. The battery drains very fast in the tab, it doesn't work properly. Also the materials and the tab was delivered later than what was promised. There is no responsibility from byjus. I regret now. I hope after this complaint they send books and sd card on time and there will be some actions taken for the tab.
            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The counselor of this product visited my house and advised me to purchase this product form class vi to x although my ward is in class x. He said that she needs to study from class vi as her math. Seems to be weak area. For this he charged me rs 72500 and told that you can try this for a month and if you are not happy you can return it. He also iterated that we are very reputed firm and will assess the student performance for a...

I bought the app for my kids in 4th and 5th. The app has some games and challenges which test their brain power. They can unlock the next chapter/topic if they answer all the questions correctly. Sometimes the brain power suddenly reduces to zero and they get upset because of this. Also, the app shows their names wrong. When they complain to us, it is difficult for us to deal with these as we don’t know what needs to be done. Students who are 15 years or old would know how to resolve these issues, but this is not the case with younger students. They should seriously look into this
              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered for class 10th tab for cbse syllabus but i have received the icse one instead of cbse syllabus. Now i have ordered this for my daughter but its been a month and my daughter's studies are being hampered due to the delay. I have been calling them and they have been assuring me every time but this is unacceptable behavior from such a brand. Respond urgently!!!
                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have taken your buji product from name mr. Pratyush daiya while paying some amount on the spot and later through emi duly signed through check. After 1.5 months we got call that sign is not matching, the same signature we use in other transactions, so we were asked by manually emi through links. The same we are doing continuously in every month.
                  But matter of sorrow is after depositing emi continuously, we are called umpteen times a day whether we are in meeting or driving by personnel for depositing emi. It shows their unprofessional behaviour even we tell them to deposit the amount till 6 date of each month but they start to call again and again from day 1 of the month.
                  If this is the attitude from your end then we won't be able to continue with you. It is better you send company personnel to us so that we can take final decision. Because while paying, we are tortured in this way, we won't be able to move.

Thanking you,

Rahul daiya
                  BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was supposed to get my tab within 15 days from the date of ordering, it has been 20 days now and there is no sign of the tab delivery. I have paid for the tab in full and now i have not received the tab. Let me know if i would be getting the delivery anytime soon or i not. This is not what i expected from a company.

Byju's — Tab had lots of niggles

I got the tablet + sd card for pcmb content for xi std science for my son. The content seems good. But the tab had lots of niggles. The questions pop up randomly unrelated to the video lecture and then jump to a latter part of the video. She took my complain and was to forward my call to the technical team... Which as it turned out was busy and would call back in 24h. Not good enough if student needs immediate support. And i havent received...

"tablet is not working properly, videos are getting interrupted in between. Called 2-3 times at customer support, they said you will get a call back from tech team within 24 hours. But i haven't... From last 24 hrs i am struggling with this tablet. I have wasted a lot of time on this, moreover its weekend (The only time when you get extra hours to read). How will compensate for this? Please resolve my issue as soon as possible
                      "
                      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought the product recently for my son and i cannot connect the tab to wi-fi. I have tried reaching their sales person and it says number not reachable. Seems like there is some issue with the tab. I was told that if we connect once to the internet, her mentor will be able to track my child’s progress and will be able to help him better. He has started using the app but not able to connect it to the internet. I want this issue solved as soon as possible. I have waited for a response for quite some time now. No one called me and i gave them a call two days back and asked for replacement. She said concerned person will call me back within 48 hours and help me with this but still no word from them.
                        Jun 5, 2020
                        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid rs. 56000/- for 7, 8, 9, 10 class. The executive promised that kit will arrive witbin two days as byju's have special permission of delivery even in lockdown and also said that you can cancel your subscription within 15 days if you dont like it. But after payi g amount, the tone was changed and they said that due to lockdown we can not deliver kit in time, and we got delivery after more than one month. Within 10 days my children found that this product is not for them, i send mail to company's registered mail address requesting cancel my subscription and send refund. But now they deny for refund. I asked them for give answer in written so thay i can file police complaint for the fraud and file petition at court, but they deny for the same also.
                          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byju's — there was a packing issue

"i just received the byjus product. Though i received the product on time but there was a packing issue. The packing was all withered from the edge please look after these small issues. The product that you guys deal with is electronic and fragile it will lead to necessary loss for both it is a feedback to the company to improve the packing the content of the app is very good. It has covered the minute topic and explained it well."...

Byjus customer support line never connects. I bought the product almost a week back and i have not received it yet. Due to some reasons i have not been able to call and check the status. But i have called them 3 times in the last 24 hours. Everytime im put to wait. Such questions should be answered at the right time and not callback after day or two. They should not make people wait like this and treat issues like this as priority. I have a mail which says it is dispatched. But it has not reached till now. How do we track it if the calls don’t connect immediately?
                            Jun 4, 2020
                            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken byjus product for my son for 7-8 class. Till the time i paid them the program fees, the follow up from the the executive was prompt however once the payment was done they are not responding to my concerns which is wrong product offering i. E. Instead of cbse board they have given us icse content which is of no use. Now the customer who they treated as kings before taking the product are on their victim list. Please assist and close the same at earliest.
                              Jun 4, 2020