Canara Bank — issue pertaining canara scholars corner

gojen daimari on Apr 9, 2018
Respected sir/madam,
For the smooth convenience with regard the updates of scholarships for many like rgnf, jrc, mnfs, can easily be accessed but fellows from national fellowship of higher education of st and scs cannot access the same since no option is placed for nhfe scholarship portal to check the said.
Therefore kindly request you to revisit the issue being highlighted.
Sincerely
Xx
Research scholar

[Apr 09, 2018] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have not yet received the scholarship (Indira Gandhi SGC scholarship) amount even after submitting needed information and details. i was tracking into canara bank students corners and it showed that certificates are yet to uploaded and beneficiary cide is not created. I kindly request you to look into it.

Registration id: SGC-OBC[protected]

Address: priyankadadhara@gmail.com

Account no:[protected]

Award Letter no: F./2016-17/SGC-OBC[protected] /(SA-III)

Sir/madam I am a ishan uday scholarship's selected candidate . my name is KUMUR UDDIN ALI and this is my id-NER-ASS-GEN[protected] and collehe name is BILASIPARA COLLEGE from assam .I have not received the beneficiary code till now please give a little help so that I can get my beneficiary code .please please help me how to solve this problem

2018