Canara Bank — new passbook give me the application

To
Head officer,
Canarabank,
Bangalore.

Sub:the new passbook give me the
Application.

I have been accounting for more than three years in their bank. My passbook is over five months. The new booklet says many times that it does not have a stock. That's why it is difficult to maintain my account details. So i ask you to make a passbook.

Date:17.03.2018

[Mar 17, 2018] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MD. MAQBOOL ALAM's response Mar 16, 2018 Please help me

Comments

My self MD MAQBOOL ALAM. I am apply for private job in quicker. Then he take interview and all prosses complete after that he demand some many. Then I gave 18000 Rs inptm and bank account. I gave inbank account 4600&6000.so I want back my money. Please help me . my email Id is md.[protected]@gmail.com.

They don't pic cal ... They make problem to give us refund my money back.. there phone are not working properly
I want widthraw money in atm but its a problem i finally pressing correct button your card is invalid/unauthorised showing in display i am opened my block account and take atm i am checked that atm after 1week then its coming this problem .why coming this problem? What can i do i cant use atm how i can solve this problem?

Canara Bank