Chevrolet India
Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

Chevrolet India Customer Care

Gujarat

Fax:
Fax:

Chevrolet Marketing Office
Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd., 1st Floor, Plot Number 15, Sector-32, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, India

Regional Customer Care
Mumbai: +91 22 3030 8080
Jaipur: +91 41 3030 8080

Good

Chevrolet India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir.. I am Having a Chevrolet Beat Top Model Registeration no. HR 06 Z 9495.. I have left my car at aaryaman motors Panipat for it's maintenance they have given me a lead time of two days & today it has been 14 days & their work is still not completed..they called me to pick up my car as it's ready from their side but I have spend my whole day there but still they havn't handed over my car to me because of them i have lost my whole day..
Jan 02, 2015

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since i bought my new captive in Sept 2012, i have been getting service light and since Dec 2014, i have started getting service light + Engine Reduced power light too. For Service light, i have visited Delhi service centre, Dynamic service center chandigarh, Padam Service center Patiala, Padam Service Center Sangrur. Captiva has done just 24500km. i left it in service center Patiala for many days but after 2-7 days again i start facing the same problem. Please advise on the same problem else change my vehicle, give me new vehicle. I am really tired with the problem, i spent so much of money. I am NRE and working as Captain in merchant navy.I stay in India for 2-4 months in a year and in this time rather than visiting my relatives and giving time to my kids, i visit service centers more than them. contact me at [protected]. Captiva Reg Number - CH 01 AU 8613 Contact Person - Capt.Kaur Singh Dhanoa
    Captiva service light
    Dec 30, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i gave my tavera vehycle for servicing because of smoke problem at fusion chevrolet vijayawada andhra pradesh dated 4/12/2014 they estimate me cost of Rs 5000/-. At that time they told nozzle problem they done but problem was not solved. Again they told pump problem even that also not rectified. When we call them they are not responding properly finally they charged Rs 55, 000/- even till now the problem was not rectified. We kept vehyle there only reg no is AP20AE0899 so we are facing lot of problems that work shop people please take action as soon as possible on them Thanking you Chakradhar [protected]
      service negligence
      Dec 29, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Chevrolet Beat LT (Diesel) from Rajvir Motors Shimla (HP), the authorized dealer of Chevrolet India on[protected]....

I sent my beat diesel car no. RJ14 CN 3469 on 13.12.2014 to Sitapura workshop at Jaipur and till date they have not returned the same. On enquiry, they said that when centre lock expert will come and attend, then only they will complete the job. For this rectification I am as well running from their showrooms to workshops at Jaipur for the last two and half years. I fail; to understand what type of workshop arrangement Chevrolet co. is maintaining through their dealers at Jaipur. Please intervene in the matter & arrange back my car and in return I promise you not to send my car to Chevrolet workshop in future.

Dear Sir, i have purchase Chevrolet spark form balaram motor on dt.21/10/2014. After the delivery within two days problems...

I have a complain against your franchise Triumph Motor, Bani park, jaipur Mr. Dharmendra Mishra an employee of triumph motor, bani park, Jaipur offered me a scheme for exchange my old car to new car Beat LS in metallic color. Being agreed he was given a sum of Rs 11, 000 by me as booking amount on 16/10/14. After two hour he called me to discuss to his superior ms Manju lal, who denied the offer assured by mr. Dharmendra Mishra. She sought extra amount rs 6000 for metallic color. I denied the proposal and sought back the amount paid to mr. Mishra than she told me that the amount has been deposited in company account and assured to refund the amount after a week. Next day 17/10/14 some employee of triumph motor met me at my residence and persuaded for exchange offer, Persistent pursuance i agreed to the exchange offer and purchase Beat Lt from Triumph motor, JLN marg, jaipur on 21/10/14. I frequently requested on phone for refund my booking amount to Mr. Dahrmendra mishra and Ms Manju lal but they linger on the matter one and another pretext. I also contacted the authority having cellphone no. +91-[protected] and placed a mail on your site on 10/11/14. On 12/11/14 mr. Mishra called me to collect the cheque. It is regretted to state that the cheque was made on 20/10/14 for amount of Rs9000 only Instead of Rs11, 000. This was handed to over me after 23 days in spite of repeated reminders with less amount of Rs 2000. Though the least amount doesn't matter me but i think it is a threatened robbery of your official with consumer which cannot be avoided . I request you to take action against the defaulter and refund the said amount Rs 2000 at an earliest now I shall be compelled to take legal resort of consumer court as well as other appropriate court.
          Dec 18, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a victim of Chevrolet and local car dealer, I bought a beat disel optional model in oct 2011 from Chevrolet authorided dealer M/S KC motors, since then the engine of the car was replaced twice along with multiple problems since then, after the expiry of warranty at 1 lakh Kms, my turbo charger went off road at 1.10 Kms, I had purchased extended warranty, which company refused to offer due some funny reason of not get car serviced at regular intervals, when I showed them full records, they apologised and replaced this. I have not taken my car back from service centre since 19th oct. I requested the local dealer M/S KC motors and Chevrolet to please let me know the case of repeated failure. Chevrolet never bothered even to reply my mails and local dealer always tried to mis guide me and never gave a correct reply. My car had been to service centre for 45 days for the first time, for 30 days next time and now its been there in service centre since 19th nov. i have been repeatedly requesting Chevrolet and local dealer for help and justice, but all my requests were sweetly turned down I am a sales guys and take care of entire north india, I have been traveling in local busses and trains. It’s affecting my job and my health as I am a diabetic patient also. Please help me getting justice as the company has sold a defective car to me and is continuously harassing me.
            Dec 15, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a chevrollet beat car registration done on 01/02/2012 so my first warranty comes to 01/02/2015, 3 years as per there rule.during my last servicing I spoke to there representative about renewal of my car warranty and they said it has to be dun before my earlier warranty lapses.so on 02/12/2014 I went to Lungia motors service centre at rasbihari Kolkata and asked them to extend my warranty .they told me to sit for a wile while they will do the job though it has to be dun through server.but after an hour or so they came to know about the new notice from General Motors that they are renewing warranties of car two months earlier before it expires I.t .So they denied to renew it on the ground that they get to know about the renewal policy on the day only. So no1 - I was not informed about this changed policy before. No2- just for one day I missed the renewal of my warranty . No3- lungia service representative did not even knew about the new polacy only when They were doing the polacy renewal they came to know about it Pls help me email [protected]@yahoo.in .mob no [protected]
              Dec 03, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We purchased a new chevrolet sail LT(facelift) top end model. For lady customer pick and drop is free but after i bought the...

I PURCHASED A CHEVROLET CRUZ LT IN APRIL 2012, MY VEHICLE HAS DONE AROUND 28000 KMS.UPTO NOW . IN SUCH A SHORT SPAN THREE OF FIVE ALONGWITH STEPNY OF MY CAR TYRES HAS DEVELOPED CRACKS LIKE THEY ARE LOOSING/SEPARATING FROM JOINTS . WHILE ALLIGNMENT OF MY CAR THE TECHNICAL PERSON MADE ME NOTICE THIS THING & ALSO CLEARED THAT IT'S MANUFACTURING DEFECT ONLY . ALL THE TYRES ARE COMPANY FITTED JK VECTRA MADE . THOUGH I AM GETTING A REPLACEMENT OF TYRES BUT I HAVE TO GET THOSE CHANGED NOW, WHICH I COULD HAVE RUN LIKE 18/24 MORE MONTHS . ALSO BECAUSE OF DEPRECIATION I HAVE TO PAY AROUND 60% AMOUNT FROM MY POCKET WICH IS AN UNNESSARY MONETORY LOSS FOR ME . THE TYRE ALLGNMENT TECHNICIAN HAS CLEARLY WARNED ME NOT TO RUN THE VEHICLE MORE THAN 60/hr. KMS. & ALSO NOT TO TAKE IT OUTSIDE CITY ON LONG TOURS AS ANY OF THE TYRES CAN GET BURST SUDDENLY LEADING TO AN ACCIDENT . NOW I WANT TO KNOW FROM THE COMPANY CHEVROLET & GENERAL MOTORS THAT I HAVE BOUGHT A LUXURY SEGMENT VEHICLE FROM A WELL KNOWN BRAND SPENDING AROUND RS.14, 75000/APPROX. WHICH ISN'T A NORMAL COST. IT'S RIDICULOUSLY UN-UNDERSTANDABLE THAT THE COMPANY IS USING SUCH POOR QUALITY TYRES IN THEIR CARS RISKING THEIR CUSTOMERS LIFE, NOWAYS WHICH IS APPRECIABLE . HAVE I DONE A BIG MISTAKE BUYING CHEVROLET VEHICLE & RISKED MY OWN & MY FAMILY LIVES ? I NEED ANSWER .

Dear Sir, Thank you for your support and it was so for so good. Now its turned into negative on service. Just to introduce myself am R.Saravanakumar and I bought a brand new ENJOY. Now Am experiencing a very worst situation on ENJOY service. I went for 2nd Free service (15000 KMS), on the way I noticed that the CHECK ENGINE light came ON, where the problem started. The service engineer verified and delivered where the CHECK ENGINE light came OFF but it again turned ON when started running just 5 KMS.I again went for service next day to repair this worse. The service engineer verified partially and delivered on next I did notice that no work he has done but after running 5 KMS CHECK ENGINE light came ON. I went again for service on same day he took 3 days for repaid this issue and did none again delivered now still problem is not resolved and he is charging Rs.1000 every time saying that this is not engine problem and this is your problem so you have to pay for it and some time without bill also. Last time he charged Rs.2000 without bill. Requesting to look on this and help immediately. Thanks Name: R.Saravanakumar Contact No: [protected], [protected] Car Details: Make & Model: Chevrolet Enjoy, LS, Taxi, 2014 Registration No: TN 22 CQ 6411 Service Details: KLN Motors, Chennai Service Engineer: Anand (Mobile: [protected]) After visit of 4 times for this issue, service engineer is speaking very rude now. Please Help Thanks
                  Nov 18, 2014

Name: R.Saravanakumar
                  Contact No: [protected], [protected]
                  Car Details:
                  Make & Model: Chevrolet Enjoy, LS, Taxi, 2014
                  Registration No: TN 22 CQ 6411

Service Details:
                  KLN Motors, Chennai
                  Service Engineer: Anand (Mobile: [protected])

Because of some electronics problem vehicle engine automatically stopped with any speed on Road.When engine stopped automatically that time speedo meter and Engine RPM hang up.Problem reported 3times at nearest service center but not solved till date. It is very dangerous to drive (Beat Diesel) vehicle on Road.
                    Problem not solved till date by Chevrolet
                    Nov 18, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Yesterday 2times vehicle break down with 5kms/Hr and 80kms/hr.
                    Today also 1 time incident happened.

I purchased a Chevrolet Beat (Model – LS, Diesel) in 2012 from India, address of the dealer is mentioned below. Vardhman Automobiles Rewari, Haryana. Every customer purchase a vehicle keeping all the points in mind like Service charges, maintenance charges, availability of service centre, resell value, value for money etc. Which I also did while purchased this car 2 years back. Now after two years I got surprising news from the dealer & the customer service department in India that duration to change the engine oil is revised from 15000 Kilometres to 7500 which is really surprising for me. Which means the cost of the engine oil & the services charges will be double now, earlier from last two years this duration was 15000 KM & now 7500, which proves that either the team is unable to justify the given standard or there is a big gap in the manufacturing of the cars. Now I don’t want to use your brand & wants to return the vehicle. Kindly confirm me the process on this as I can’t afford the cost of maintenance which is revised due to your internal gaps.
                      Nov 17, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To, Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd Block B, Chandrapura Industrial Estate Halol - 389351, District Panchmahals Gujarat, India Copy to- Vardhman Automobiles Private Limited Opposite Gurudwara, Jhajjar Road, Rewari, Haryana – 123401 Subject – Legal notice for Revision in the periodic maintenance schedule of Beat Diesel. Hi Concerned, As per the dealer (verbal discussion) & your customer service department (by email discussion) I got an update that you have changed the periodic maintenance schedule of Beat Diesel with effect from 1st Jul ’14. Update: - Engine Oil replacement schedule has been revised from 15, 000kms / 1 year to 7, 500kms / 6 month (whichever occurs earlier) for Beat Diesel. As per the manual which I got with the vehicle it is written that after every 15, 000 kms I have to change the engine oil. But now have deviate form you written information. This change might be due to below mentioned reasons- 1. Negligence by the manufacturing team which you are trying to improve now 2. Your engineers was unable to judge the correct kilometres earlier now you are trying to correct 3. To gain more profit you have tried this malpractice 4. Numbers of complaints have risen due to wrong commitment given of 15, 000 KM. Below will be the impact on customers- 1. Have to bear the cost twice now 2. Loss of confidence towards the brand name 3. Future uncertainties for such kind of decisions 4. There must be more fault like this which you will recognise in future This decision is against the consumers rights so I first approach your Dealer & Customer services but unfortunately I didn’t get any positive response so I have logged a complaint in National Consumer Helpline on dated 11th Nov’14. NCH Complaint Number is – 546873. So treat this letter as a legal notice which I have sent as per the National Consumer Helpline guidelines. I am giving you a time of 10 days after this duration I will take my next step. Below are the details- Name – Sanjay Kumar Contact No. - +91- [protected] Email Id – [protected]@gmail.com Vehicle Purchase date – March’12 Beat Diesel LS Dealer Name - Vardhman Automobiles Private Limited Opposite Gurudwara, Jhajjar Road, Rewari, Haryana – 123401

Hi, I am getting calls from some unknown numbers stating that they are from Chevrolet Promotion Team. They said me that I have won Rs. 2 corers and 50 lakhs from Chevrolet and for that i have to submit 25, 000 INR to them. In addition to this, I have even received call from international number (probability its UK number) stating to submit the amount so that they can send their representative to my place along with money. Certainly i was sure that this is fraud call and I have collected all possible information from them along with the bank account number in which they wanted me to submit 25, 000. Below are the phone number and account number details: India#: [protected] International #: [protected] Bank account details: Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra Branch: Purana Bazar, Dimapur, Nagaland Account Name: Mr. Atoho Swu Act #: [protected] Please look into this matter.
                          Nov 03, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With great difficulty and harassment, I would like to explain my problems with General Motor dealers for warranty service of my car Chevrolet Beat LT Diesel. My car details : Registration no.- WB06H6505 VIN no.- MA6BFBGNBBT065487 Engine No.- 10AB5Z[protected] Issue : My car has a central locking system inbuilt in it. The car was purchased on 4th November, 2011 from GM's the then dealer Devansh Auto Sales Pvt. Ltd of Kolkata. Around 7 months before, I have reported a problem o[censored]nlocking of left side rear door. As one of my servicing is due, I have given my car to one of GM dealer'Priti Motor Udyog Pvt. Ltd' and told them the problem. After paid servicing, they told me that they didn't have the 'actuator' then and they will change it once the material available. In last 5 months, I have called them more than twice to enquire about the availabilty. They repeatedly told me the same thing. After getting frustrated, I have contacted one of other GM dealer 'Longia Motors Pvt Ltd' on 31st of October, 2014. First they have told me to come next day to get it replaced. When I again went to them to get it replaced, they informed me that your warranty has expired. They informed that according to GM's global( I dont know the exact site name), your car had been purchased on 04/08/2011. This was really a horrible shock to me. I have all the documents (Blue book, smart card etc) which clearly mention the date 04/11/2011(Indian date format). Then I really dont know how come that absurd date 04/08/2011 comes from. I am expecting a positive result from your side after getting harassed by GM dealers. Regards, Manojit Sarder
                            Nov 03, 2014

Chevrolet India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]From: Editor Deepak shah tv9 <[protected]@gmail.com>Date: Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:12 PMSubject: enjoy with problemTo: gmi.[protected]@gm.comi bought new cherolet enjoy its a 4month old .now its soundes with back side second brake soundes when going to 80 and above . i compint to service center at khokhra two times they replied with funny answerand return my car as its, i really shame on how can they answer like this.the problem as its now.The sales person come to me again and again to buy enjoy and forced me now the same join maruti he ask me i give it u to complet my sales target.i decide i sold my enjoy ? if any body ther to listen me Or help?????DIPAK SHAH TV9SR.EDITORAHMEDABD[protected]

-sir I received a sms/email that you mobile has won 6 CORE 50 LAKH 2013 in london CHVEROLET CAR CO . CHEK MEGE ATTACHED...

Dear Sir/Madam, I own Chevrolet Aveo LS 1.4 car (OR 19 H 5432) since November 2009. The vehicle was purchased from Super Sales, NH 5, Cuttack, ODISHA. I had to manage to bear the followings as on date. There was delay in delivering the vehicle against verbal promised date of delivery. The sales personnel were insisting to go for registration of vehicle by their agent; the cost implication is high on customer. They are prompt on asking for the feedback after service, but during service they show less interest in acknowledging the problems. The vehicle bottom gets hit on almost all the humps on NH-55. The ground clearance as measured by one of Mechanic at Venus Automobiles was not as per manual i.e. 180 MM. There is a difference of about 7 to 10mm on both side ground clearances. But no action could be carried out saying (AGM, customer care) that the same should have been checked at the time of purchase. Recently I had to replace my compressor for Air conditioner as there was no cooling at all, though the vehicle is about 5 years and the distance covered is about 32000 KMS only. It is recently learnt that the vehicle is no longer in production, so there would be difficulty in availing the spare parts in future. In such state of affairs I would request your kind and good office to look into the matter for improvement to KILL THE PROBLEM (3 K). With regards, AKSHAYA KUMAR BEHERA NALCONAGAR, ANGUL ODISHA 759145 [protected]