Citibank

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Registered Post:
Citibank N.A., Mail Room, No. 2, Club House Road, Chennai - 600 002.

24x7 CitiPhone:
Pondicherry: +91 44 2852 2484; +91 44 2858 4653
Pune: +91 20 6601 2484; +91 20 6601 4653
Surat: +91 261 653 2484; +91 261 653 4653
Trichy: +91 44 2852 2484; +91 44 2858 4653
Trivandrum: +91 484 404 2484; +91 484 660 2484; +91 484 402 4653; +91 484 660 4653
Vapi:+91 265 232 2484; +91 265 232 4653
Visakhapatnam: 1-800-1802484; 1-800-1802484

View More Information...

Good

Citibank related photos (231)

Citibank Complaints & Reviews

Pritam Patra on May 5, 2018
I have applied one credit card for a call, i have received on 11th april.

I agreed to that call and an executive came to pickup my documents.

I got my application no. [protected].

Now the status shows as it's rejected.

They said, it did not passed internal policy parameters.

That was, my mail i'd was unable to receive email from somewhere else.

#, i requested to return back my documents. I don't want them to keep it and dispose it later.

[May 06, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sathish Eskilla on May 5, 2018
    10+ fraud transactions done at google services and wish amount of 30000inr. Citi bank should provide more authentication on international transactions. There are thousands of people facing same problem with citi bank. Should be taken necessary actions on this issue. With these kind of issues people will loose the reliability on the bank. I have called customer care on the same day after 1 hour of the fraud transaction and they blocked the card immediately and created dispute against the transactions. But their words are irresponsible for the questions what i have asked them. They are thinking about their future business not about the customer satisfaction.

[email protected] on May 4, 2018
      My citi bank account # [protected] was salaried account in 2011 and in an year i moved out to another company without closing this account. From 2011 till date i was not having the atm or any transaction on this account. But now i was charged with rs 4256.22 for ready credit line. Please note i have not used any cards for this account and i was asked to pay this to close the account. Also i paid and i was not provided with the ready credit statement for the amount of 4256.22 which was made to check the transaction date and other details which was not made by me.

This is ridiculous and i need your kind support to fix this issue.

Looking forward for your reply.

[May 04, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ruchi Foujdar on May 2, 2018
        It’s been a very long time that I am facing issues with Citibank service I have been only writing mails and calling them but haven’t received anything yet. Firstly It took some 25 days to open my account salary account and now my gender got changed without my notice every time I call them regarding this they raise a new request but no action has been taken from there side, secondly I haven’t received any information for why haven’t I got ready credit when I call customer care they give me different answers. Such bad experience with Citibank that I will never recommend anyone .

[May 03, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prashantrathi08 on May 2, 2018
          On 18th april 2018, i came to know from icici bank while applying for a car loan that my cibil score is low as the report is displaying two credit cards of citibank associated with my pan card. I never applied and used credit cards in my life. Both mentioned cards issued in 2008 and its strange that citibank never approached me via email, sms, call or any personal contact. Clear case of fraud at the end of the bank as my email id, contact no. And address are not matching with their records. Except details of pan card nothing is matched. Contacted citibank on 19th april 2018 via email, call but no positive response so far. Kindly help me out to resolve this dispute as my car loan is rejected due to all this.
          Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2018
          Complaint not resolved at all.

[May 02, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mehfuz farooqui on Apr 28, 2018
            I had called citi bank to convert my total outstanding of credit credit on 26th march 2018 since i was running thru financial crisis. They told to give call on next billing cycle when new statement generates. I called on 27th apr n phone banking officer told on 28th will get it convert. I called again today. Now they are telling to make paymnt b4 30th apr 2018 which is rs2500. Banks are closed till 1st may 2018. Then to i made online NEFT payment to my citi bank credit card of rs5500. This is going to get reflect on 2nd or 3rd. And now they say offer is till 30th. I had given my request one month back n they r so lethargic that they didn't.t even bother to call me on my statement generation date of 25th billing cycle. Now this will lead interest rate charge on rest non payment n in next month they will levy me with financial charges of 40% per annum. So irresponsible that statement generated on 25th n offer is till 30th. And no one communicated me about this. Not via call, online nowhere. Please take some strict action against them. My intention is to make payment but in such financial crisis i can.t make complete payment of 52000 so need to convert into emi. Please help. This month i made my minimum payment of 5500. My cc no. [protected].

[Apr 29, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pukuchiku on Apr 25, 2018
              We have been citi bank credit card holders for a long period .we closed the account in the year 2014.as a settlement .But now we understand that it is showing as a negative account and reflecting a lower score on card holders cibil report.we tried to contact citi bank helpline numbers but not getting connected to the right department.pl guide us as to to how to go about in resolving the issue.

[Apr 26, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Apr 25, 2018

I was sol the card with the information that this is lifetime free credit card, however have received statement of 2000/-which i havent even used it. Also i didnt received any call also stating my outstanding is there due to which my credit score has dropped drastically. Call me to discuss on [protected]. Also your call center is not answering my phone from last 1 hours, i am still in queue.

[Apr 25, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Pls settlement of my credit card long time pending.i have ready to pay.

we don't apply any loan.pls look at this.

Citibank — complaint of citibank hyderabad employee [Resolved]

chander parkash kathuria on Apr 25, 2018

I, chander parkash kathuria, r/o delhi. I submit my request as follows:

I search...

Citibank — citibank credit card agent

luthan on Apr 20, 2018
                  Citibank credit card agent called me today (20th april 2018) and offered me credit card but i rejected the offer and he started...

Citibank — closure of account paid full amount of credit card on 16th april 18

Manish Pachori on Apr 20, 2018
                  Hi team,

This is regarding my re-structured credit card number [protected] for which i have repaid the...

Shreya Malot on Apr 17, 2018
                  Citibank customer care service is the worst service i have gone through. I have called 100 times to close my account and every time different person picks up the call and suggest different process to close it. I am fed up with this and in future i wont suggest this bank to anyone. This is such a ridiculous bank i have ever seen and one day i am sure this bank will shut down. Your employees are very illiterate and they dont even know correct procedures also. Your citibank Jaipur branch employee told me citibank account cant be closed through customer care so i need to come to branch office for account closure and he hide the fact from me that account closure request can be taken online.

Such a disgusting bank and i would never recommend it to anyone. You people dont have good service neither you care for customer satisfaction.

I complained about employee number[protected] Jaipur branch. He provided me wrong suggestion. Please give him training first.

[Apr 18, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Citibank — fraud transaction on my citibank credit card

Vinod Alphonse on Apr 16, 2018

My credit card has been hacked and my mobile sim has been cloned. Someone has made transactions at www.alibaba.com...

Citibank — wrongly sent amount [Resolved]

Surjithjegadeesan on Apr 13, 2018
                    I'm jegadeesan agencies from tamilnadu. I have wrongly sent 80, 000k. My original account number airt[protected]...

Harmanjeet Parmar on Apr 9, 2018
                    I am having a credit card of your bank for last 2 years and i am not getting any kind of physical statement nor the email statement on my mail id. As a result i am paying my outstanding amount only by guessing i am not aware of actual amount. So many times i have called to send atleast physical statement on my registered address updated in your record because of your prompt and fast service never received it.

[Apr 10, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hamid Raza (Abdul) on Apr 9, 2018
                      Hi. I just received my indusind credit card which is an aura credit card. I was told that the card which i am applying for will be having bms offer of 1 on 1 movie tickets free. But when i got the card on bms, the error came and said that this card is not eligible for the offer. Please try with the different card. Isn't it a fraud? You can check your call recording. I got the indusind credit card offer while i was applying for citi bank credit card. This is very disappointing that happened with me.
                      Updated by Hamid Raza (Abdul) Apr 11, 2018
                      I had informed that I will be getting 499 INR of Amazon vouchers within the Credit Card courier envelope, but I didn't get any of it. When I asked the Bank, they told me that there is no such kind of offer running. Also, when I called the credit card representative, they told me that they don't know who told me about that offer and they are talking to me first time, which I confirmed twice. Now they are luring me with the reward points to make the transaction as soon as possible with twice the reward points.

In this way, whoever can contact people and ask to take the details for credit card and state any fraud schemes and features to just make sure the person agrees on applying for a credit card which sounds good at that time but actually the person is getting fool by the fraudsters.

Now I am applying to close the same as soon as possible. I have been using the credit card since last 4 years and never got this much of frauds in my life.

My name: Hamid Raza
                      Working company: Accenture Solution Pvt. Ltd
                      Card Number:43** **** **** 0972
                      Mobile Number: [protected]

Fraud citi bank representative: Shivani [protected]
                      Updated by Hamid Raza (Abdul) Apr 11, 2018

First thing the referral was sent from citi bank credit card representative for the indusind credit card with movie offer of one on one. I thought the fee is zero, only I have to do is shopping of 1 lac in a year. I said send the referral. Then I got call from indusind for approval. I have logged complaint against them also after not getting any appropriate response. Here is the url of that complaint:

I got call from:

Updated by Hamid Raza (Abdul) Apr 25, 2018
                      Is there anybody hear my complaint?
                      Hi Hamid,

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. Would request you to please share your contact details with us so that somebody from our team can call you at the earliest and assist you with your concern.

Team IndusInd Bank.
                      Hamid Raza (Abdul)'s [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 12, 2018
                      I got call from:
                      022 4083 5600

Please see the updates above
                      Hamid Raza (Abdul)'s [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 12, 2018
                      Hey IndusInd bank. It's been 3 days since I got your response. Kindly let me know the progress on the issue. Let me know if you find this complaint in-appropriate.

vivekananda kurapati on Apr 7, 2018
                        Hello
                        Im vivekananda from hyderabad i was took a loan from citi financial in 2006 and i has paid to collection agent at that time after some months agents were not collecting dues i got information some one that bank has permanently closed for huge lose. After 2006 now collection agents calling for dues in 2018 and they are using abusing words. And they are telling that kotak has took over the citi financial.

[Apr 08, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I am not getting OTP on time and many times i am not getting OTP. It is very difficult for completing any transaction

Sailesh Kumar Singh on Apr 6, 2018
                          On 24th March, 2018 I was trying to book ticket through Make My Trip but don't network issue transaction was failed however amount was deducted from my credit card .
                          After i have received mail from MMT that refund was initiated and it will reflect in 3 days in your account.
                          As of 1st April i didn't receive money in cc so i mailed MMT and recieved reply that refund money was successfully transferred to CITI bank they even gave my refund reference number and asked me to check with CITI since then I'm trying different different CITI customer care number to know/check the status on refund with reference number but till today i didn't find correct options in ivr to check status.

It is almost 15 days but refund didn't reflect in my account .Can some body from citi bank let me know how to check refund status through reference number.

Plz reply me ASAP as statement generation date is near by.

[Apr 07, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Venkateshh1 on Apr 6, 2018
                            Hi iam venkatesan and iam using citibank credit card for last two years and my card ending number is 1179 previously i have no issue in card and also i make every month payment regularly but last two month iam not received any statement and i got message of payment iam very shocked because they added very much extra amount in my card and i ask customer care persons they not give the proper reasons and also they blocked my card without any information very worst service and also i wont pay any extra charges i will pay only the usage amount and also i want to close the card.

[Apr 06, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Citibank — citi bank credit card payment made its not reflecting to my account

niraj gunjal on Apr 4, 2018
                              Hi team,

Further to below i am facing the same issue, i have transferred inr 10000/- on 16th feb 2018 and...