Citibank

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Registered Post:
Citibank N.A., Mail Room, No. 2, Club House Road, Chennai - 600 002.

24x7 CitiPhone:
Pondicherry: +91 44 2852 2484; +91 44 2858 4653
Pune: +91 20 6601 2484; +91 20 6601 4653
Surat: +91 261 653 2484; +91 261 653 4653
Trichy: +91 44 2852 2484; +91 44 2858 4653
Trivandrum: +91 484 404 2484; +91 484 660 2484; +91 484 402 4653; +91 484 660 4653
Vapi:+91 265 232 2484; +91 265 232 4653
Visakhapatnam: 1-800-1802484; 1-800-1802484

View More Information...

Good

Citibank related photos (231)

Citibank Complaints & Reviews

Citibank — issue — *urgent*regarding rs.750 bookmyshow voucher not provided as promised

Ankit Nawander on Sep 8, 2018
Hi citi group team / respected ceo,

Sub: issue with credit card dept failed to give benefits as promised.br...

Satbinder Singh on Sep 6, 2018
We do not receive Account Statement of Citi Bank Credit Card No. [protected] in the name of Pawan Bansal for the year 2017-18 and 2018-19 i.e. (01.04.2017 to 06.09.2018).

We have complaint at your branch office Sector-18, Noida so many times but till today we did not receive any response either account statement nor any correspondence from your bank.

You are requested to please send us account statement immediately, because our Income Tax Assessment last date is 30th Sept 2018.

Regards.
Pawan Bansal Mob.: [protected]

[Sep 07, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

srs.reddy on Sep 4, 2018
    I have citi bank salary account ([protected]), begumpet, hyderabad and citi bank credit card ([protected]). Even though the credit limit is 70, 000/- initially, the bank has shown that i made a purchase of 1 lakh and 4 thousand approximately. I paid minimum amount on august 25th which was mentioned in the credit card statement. But the amount in my savings bank account i. E. Nearly 22, 000/- was deducted on behalf of my credit card on september 1st. When i called the bank they are saying that they have deducted on the basis of standing instructions. But they have to deduct the amount when i don't pay after the given amount of time.

[Sep 04, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

keshav136 on Sep 3, 2018
      About a week back i lost my indian oil card and informed you to block my card. Now it is nearly 10 days and there is no replacement sent to me so far. My postal address has since changed and please note the change:
      Gowri ramachandran
      B 101, dwarka dham apts
      Plot 13, sector 23
      Dwarka 110077
      Phone mobile: [protected]
      Please send the new card to my new address and the courier may be advised regarding the delivery.

[Sep 03, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I have posted a Reg RN[protected]IN
      Tadepalligudem to Manikonda hyderabad on 30.8.18 on 01.09.18 it was delivered at 7.20 pm to un known person pl enquire and inform me cell [protected]
      Mail [protected]@gmail.com
      Sabera bano
      W/o Malik
      Flat No 103 SS Towers
      Opp KVB Atm
      Manikonda Hyderabad
      Pin 500 089

Ashwin Marathe on Sep 3, 2018

I had been promised at the time of taking the new citi bank credit card that i will be getting joining bonus of 2500 reward points and a headphone as a welcome gift.
        Despite of providing the gifts i representative is not ready to pick the call.
        I am a working professional at infosys ltd. And this is ridiculous behaviour from citi team.
        I want a strict action to be taken against such peoples and complete your promise.

Representative name: purva ([protected])

Ashwin marathe

asif_iqbalmd on Sep 3, 2018
          My credit card was closed and I have settled amount in installment after your representative visited but still shows due in my cibil score credit report and due to that my credit score shows very low due to which its hamper in my current status and my business. Hipe you uderstand and clear the status immediately.

Asif Ikbal

Prabhat Ranjan on Aug 31, 2018
            Hi Team,

I had Citi Bank Credit card in 2009-10, however it was expired in 2010. I was earlier in Mumbai when the card i taken. But there was bill of 11, 500 due in my card and i was not aware of that.
            There was no communication from Bank that my card having due amount and then when i joined Citi bank saving account then only citi bank called me that your account has due.

Bank has updated the wrong mobile no and email address, hence i missed the due amount. But Bank never accepts this. I then updated the email address and mobile no to bank on my name card by sending the address proof to Chennai Citi bank Office. My card was freezed.

There was interest of 8, 000 rs charged on my card, then i got so many call and email to pay it. I said i have not used the card and not sure someone else did the fraud with my card, Citi bank never give me the due bank statement when i used the card and from which vendor or shop.

But i paid in 3 installment to bank in total with interest 19, 500 rs. and my account for card is closed without any due amount.

My Concern is why bank has not proved the statement and bank updated the wrong customer details on my name so i didn't received the email of call.

I want to raise this concern and get the statement and with compensation bank of my charged amount which i paid of 19, 500 and wasted my time.

Prabhat Ranjan
            Mo:- [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2018
            Nothing has been resolved, no one contact me and sent an mail or asked for the issue? this is unexpected that my complaint not taken care and marked as resolved. Looks like Fraud.

[Aug 31, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Prabhat Ranjan Aug 31, 2018
            My card no ending with ***2006
            Updated by Prabhat Ranjan Sep 28, 2018
            no update so far
            Updated by Prabhat Ranjan Dec 17, 2018
            looks like this website is useless no authentication or accountable to customer.

Citibank — delays, excuses and total lack of responsiveness

Gautam Gorawara on Aug 30, 2018
              Citibank India has shocked me lately! I submitted a request for a new debit card (as I had lost the previous one) and was...

bashashaik592 on Aug 28, 2018
              Myself basha shaik. Am holding citi rewards credit card with number [protected].
              I have already paid july month credit card bill through imps mode of payment. I received august month bill and i could notice i have been asked to pay both july and august month amount along with late fees and interest charges. I went and checked my account statement then i noticed that july payment was reversed. Then i contacted citi customer care to understand the reason. They mentioned i should only pay through neft and not imps (Which i was not aware).
              My query is, if imps is not allowed then system should not allow or show success for imps transaction. Unfortunately the transaction was successful to citi account and then got reversed. Citi in this way is maintaining legacy systems and thus looting customer with all the late and interest charges. This is the second time this year they are charging /collecting such charges without my mistake.
              I also mentioned that i was not aware of the imps mode but citi is behaving so rude despite i provided screenshots of my transactions. Till date they did not reverse the late fee and charges amount of 1300+ inr.
              I attached screenshots of my payments too. Please help
              Thanks & regards,
              Basha shaik

[Aug 28, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dkgraphline on Aug 30, 2018
                I sattaled our ready credit loan account no.[protected] on date 25 april 2007 by citibank, and we have citibank letter noc,

citibank till date not closed this account will effect our cibil

we have citibank credit card limit.1.5 lac have last 10 year and no payment overdue,

we are contact citibank office, they say overdue amount till date 25000 u pay & closed this account

why we bear this amount if already sattle in 2007, citibank cheat us

plz help resolve this issue to closed this account

[Aug 30, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sevarel Times I Requesting toYour Customer Care To Sending SMS Alert (Due Amount ) Every Month AT My Registered

Mobile No [protected].But They are ignored ForThis Reason Late Fine Will be given by me.PL, REVERSE 600/- RS At My A/C.(Credit Card NO [protected] Sumit Kumar Raha) DT. 6/8/2018.Thank you.
                I am an employee who is sitting in HO of our organization Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd. I have been receiving calls from your customer care in noida sector 125 and asking for and employee who is in the field in lucknow area o[censored]ttar Pradesh. The guys is abusing over the phone and non stop calling since friday.

Citibank — fraud calls from citibank about credit card

Raghuram Sunkara on Aug 28, 2018

Iam very happy for this reply.

But i want to say very important matter in this regards....

Citibank — debit card fraud transaction

Padmapriya Devarakonda on Aug 27, 2018
                  On 9th of august there were 3 fraud usd transactions on my account.
                  Usd 375.92, usd 375.92 and usd 5.
                  On 10th...

Citi Bank — supporting the private bank (citibank)

edwardbenzigar on Aug 26, 2018

I complained to banking omdusman, mumbai about the special rule of citi bank demanding for utility...

PrabhakarPateti on Aug 24, 2018
                  Dear sir/madam,
                  I am prabhakar rao pateti card holder card # [protected]
                  Since i have taken two loans on credit card offered by citi bank in the year 2015 and 2016 between time.
                  And i had called citibank and take loan details around nov 6th 2017 and paid the amount in my card account. This is happened as per the direction of citibank caller i have deposited in my card account. And i hope my loans were closed. And after that i forgot my communication with citi.

After 10 months later that is on today friday 24th august 2018, i got a call from service team which is saying that one of the loan out of two loans were not closed. Even though there is excess amount in the account. But to preclose i need to contact citiphone officer which i did and she says now to preclose i have to pay excess amount of 19000/- rs as it was not closed one load since then but they are deducting emi from the payment i have made to close the loan in the month of nov 2017.

Is it not hell for the customer to remember after an year after closing the loan?
                  What the hell is going on i dont know. I was a customer for citibank past 20+ years. I never seen any back comes back after 1 years to preclose by holding more than a lakh rupees in my credit card account and purposefully not closed my loan looks like.

Please any one of you can address this issue i would still appreciate citi bank as a customer.

Best regards,
                  Prabhakar rao

[Aug 25, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

prakash nagar on Aug 23, 2018
                    I am using citibank credit card from last 19 years.
                    Having 9172 bonus points since april2016.
                    I got one complementary card of citibank indian oil which was free for 1 year.
                    I did not used & they sent statement for that card for renewal. I am travelling out of india a lot for work. They blocked my main card bcoz o[censored]npaid amount of just rs1500 which of indian oil renewal and i dont want to renew that card. & i was having 9172 points in another card which has been blocked by them & now they are refusing to reopne my card & even told my 90172 points has been gone which i gained using card since last 19 years.
                    I used card 19 years and they gave rewards of loyalty blocking my card.

[Aug 23, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Adnan Tariq Khan on Aug 23, 2018
                      Dear team,

I was your credit card, a regular customer, however, due to my financial issue i could not maintain my credit debts with your organization

I am getting threatening calls and whatsapp messages on my number from different numbers for the recovery of the citi bank debts.

I was not expecting that being a multinational bank and one of the highest rated banks can do such cheap things to recover their money.

I got many abusive calls from citi bank, kindly stop abusing otherwise i will take everything to court.

I don’t want to contact banking court and central bank for this as i am recording everything on my phone.

I am your existing customer and i don’t want any call from the third party or from the collection agency.

Sending whatsapp for recovery is illegal, kindly stop threatening this otherwise i will write everything to the central bank and will take everything in a legal way.

Here are the contact details:

Whatsapp number: +[protected]
                      Landline number:[protected]
                      Email: [protected]@tahseel.com
                      My email: [protected]@live.com
                      Credit card number: [protected]

Savita Dagar on Aug 23, 2018
                        Hi this is savita, i already blocked my card few months back or i think ab year before due to fraud transactions happened on my card however i don't know why u guys r just making money out of me send statements every month for what??? When i already cleared my card!! I also requested for new card that i didn't get it!! I don't know what kind of charges they apply on me!! That's y i just hate citi bank!! I used u guys for quite long time but this is what i gave me 😡 it's so irritating 😠 for me!!

Savita

I have not received credit card statement for the month of July, 2018 hence I have paid average amount Rs. 5500/- for the card ending 5266.

Please arrange to send me statement for the month July, 2018 to my registered mail id [protected]@gmail.com so that I can make the difference amount as early as possible.

Narasimha Murthy K
                        Respected Sir/Madam.,

My Credit Card no is [protected] please provide me a monthly statement every month to my email, as no of calls no response from your end,
                        my email id [protected]@gmail.com.

Please do this needful at the earliest
                        Satish Jujare's reply, Aug 17, 2018
                        Respected Sir/Madam.,

My Credit Card no is 4617950100174484 please provide me a monthly statement every month to my email, as no of calls no response from your end,
                        my email id [email protected]

Please do this needful at the earliest

I paid twice credit card minimum due amount in this august month, still citi bank people deducted 6000 from my savings account for credit card payment with out my notice. Now they are not ok to refund my amount also.

Below are dates when i paid minimum due amount.
                        31/7/[protected]
                        6/8/[protected]
                        On 14th august they deducted 6000 once again

KARAN SINGH PUROHIT on Aug 22, 2018

I am in receipt of latest bill for credit card ending by 6309, whereas you have included membership fee of rs. 1000/- plus igst @18%.

Being a cordial and long relationship, its my humble request to waive such membership fee and send me revised bill promptly to make payment on or before 29.08.2018.

If you will not consider my aforesaid request then i left no option to pay this fee and terminate such long relationship by cancelling said card.

Trust you will consider my request and resolve it promptly.

Karan singh

[Aug 22, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kunal Chaurasia on Aug 20, 2018
                            Because of personal issue i couldn't pay the credit card bill for the below mentioned credit card number, since i was not using the registered mobile number so i was not aware about the payment dates.
                            Also, i have been trying to pay the bill but since my card is blocked, i m not able to make the payment as well. I had a conversation with customer executive for many times but issue still not resolved.

For the sake of good relationship with citi bank, i am requesting you to please wave off the late fine so that i can settle bill asap.

Credit card # [protected]
                            Contact# [protected]

[Aug 20, 2018] Citibank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Contacted with customer care but they don't have update on this. Kindly look into this and take proper action to close it asap.

Citibank — late fees charges

Vikas Chander Pal on Aug 18, 2018
                              Maine july month 4 ko neft ki thi wo aapko 6july ko receive hui. Aur aapne august statememt mai 950 charges lga diye. Mai...