Citibank Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Aug 2, 2022

File a complaint to Citibank

Having problems with Citibank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Citibank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Citibank

Tamil Nadu

Citibank Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Citibank reviews & complaints page 46

I m Karunesh Mishra citi bank credit card holder .I complained about extra chrges six month back in citi bank nd still matter is pending no response yet. This time I hold credit card payment and asked to citi bank for my matter, they said complaint filde but no activity. Without any infomation citi bank credit card department deducted amount from my citi bank account @ the rate of high chrge. Which is not acceptable being a Customer I m facing big problem due to extra chrge which I m paying since last six month with interest. Citi bank all tym threats and harras by their executive calls.I need complete fund reverse otherwise I 'll file a case against citi bank.

This is regards of fraudulent transection made by my citibank credit card [protected] on dated 26th dec'15. I have made the complain once received message of transaction
on the same day and my complain no is 7663. Now I have received a call from citi bank stated that one of the transaction has been made and I have to lodge complain regarding the same in police station my point is how all these traction have been made without OTP? Is my card open for any transaction without my permission? I am not feeling at all secure and will not pay any money for which I have not authorized. I have visited the Police Station in the morning but they refuse help me in this regard and ask to contact the service provider to reverse the charges.
Thanks&Regards
R.K.MORYA
Manager gear Manufacturing
ER Automotives Ltd
Plot No-184, Sector-4
IMT Manesar(Gurgaon)

Hi, I got a deduction of 4400 at my Citibank debit card on 30 October. The payment was made to indiaideas.com and I do not recognize this payment. Please help me track this. There are so many people who have faced similar deductions at indiaideas through Citibank accounts. The transaction ID [protected] Kanav.[protected]@Gmail.com [protected]
    Nov 10, 2015
    Updated by Kanav Nayyar
    Hi, I got a deduction of 4400 at my Citibank debit card on 30 October. The payment was made to indiaideas.com and I do not recognize this payment. Please help me track this. There are so many people who have faced similar deductions at indiaideas through Citibank accounts. The transaction ID[protected] Kanav.[protected]@Gmail.com

I referred my friend for citibank credit card and in spite of two months, i did not get any money as promised (rs. 2000). the same happened with my friend too who had further referred another friend for credit card. when I lodged complaint, it was disposed off without any outcome. when i called up to check my status after around a month, i was given a fresh complaint no. when i called up again after one month to check status, they lied...

Recently, I lost my wallet and my credit cards with it. Among the 4 cards in my wallet, only the citibank card could be misused. It was used at an ATM to withdraw cash. Without the PIN, cash was withdrawn from the ATM three times! As soon as I got the sms alert, I realised my card was missing, lodged a complaint and cancelled the card. The funny thing is, a few days before this incident, I had asked for a new PIN to be generated. This new PIN is still sitting in my house in a sealed condition. I myself do not know it, and yet the ATM transaction happened. Citibak is refusing to take responsibility in this matter.

Citibank india is defrauding customers by its referral program.i asked the executive whether the program is valid for family.he said yes.my dad applied for credit card via a request from referer.as per the program, my dad was supposed to get 250 turbo points on joining.& referer should get 2000 ₹ credited in their account but to my surprise both the credits failed.please do something so that reputation of Citibank is maintained.i am not the only victim of this program. Here's the proof - ( www.mouthshut.com/review/Citibank-review-tsnqsrntus ) my dad's phone no.- [protected], email id - sumit.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

I have purchased one product from Flipkart through citibank credit card. I have converted into 9 emi. 1st emi was deducted perfectly but from 2nd emi deducted full remaining amount. The same check with Flipkart and infromed me that emi cancelled by citi bank. Also called to citibank Many times but not ready to give resolution. Please give me resolution otherwise have to complain to consumer.

Fraud transaction by one97 communications l noida

One97 communications l noida has done an fraud transaction. No such transaction has been done by me. Please check and refund this amount back to my credit card account

Below is transaction details..

28/09 [protected] one97 communications l noida 39.00
            29/09 [protected] one97 communications l noida 600.00
            29/09 [protected] one97 communications...
            Iam suresh rathod. Sir I got call from [protected] a lady payal sharma and she told she was calling from citi bank delhi branch.she told she was from loan section and told that citi bank provide loan at low interest rate 9.5%. And she told citibank provide loan on the name of standard solution, co-partenership with hdfc bank.then she asked me how much loan should I requerred.then replied I needed five lakh.then she asked me to sent some documents...

I have occurred a fraud of Credit card and on the same day I have complaint citibank three times and at that times the fund was not transferred from my account to beneficiary account but the bank has not heard my request of stop payment and now they are charging late payment charging and saying that now as per RBI rules we will do legal procedure. I have also make police complaint for the same. but they have not tried for the same. The amount which I have not spend then why I should make payment?

I am using Citibank Card from last 10 years. In Aug 2014 i made purchase of Rs. 44177, by mistaken payment done was 24177 on due date. In Sept 2014 statement Rs 1100 charges levied on my for the due payment of Rs 20000. I immediately clear the dues on 23rd Sept. (statement received on 22nd Sept, with due date 5th Oct 2014) Requested bank to reverse the interest charges of 980 from card, since than bank accumulating the charges and in Sept 2014 it becomes Rs 11226. I am regularly using my credit card and paying the purchase dues before due date / Statement generation. As requested earlier, i have enough funds in my accounts, I am using credit card for convenience not to get credit from bank. Please check the my account history for last one year and reverse the charges. My Card ending with 7625 ... Registered mobile number : [protected]

Recently rbi has reduced the interest rates on loans taken from banks but citibank n.A having its office at p.O box no. 4830, anna salai post office, chennai- 600 002 is still charging interest rates on dues with old rates despite my requests. Please direct them to reduce the same at reasonable rates as per rbi guidelines. My credit card no. Is [protected].

I applied for loan 10 days back and on 09/30/2015 i signed all the documents and i was told by the citi bank that you will receive amount with in 48 hours, but customer care department not providing me the status of my loan, they are just saying your loan is in process. Application Number- L1GSTC0889557

Sir/Mam, Please note that your department of noida sec-63 has irrated me lots. Whenever, i called him they just picked up my call and hanged up within 2 sec. they do not have willing to help the people and have attitude like dictatorship here. My problem is that an iteam has been shipped by citibank from chainai. My POD no. [protected]. I have traced this item which shows in Noida Sec 63 however, tried to make contact multiple time but getting no respone. Kindly arrange a delivery on my shipping address which is A154A, Sec 63 Noida at Iqor India pvt ltd. ASAP Thanks Rajkumar Prasad

Dear Sir, I am holding credit card for last 8 years. I was using credit card to my limit and paying back all my dues on time. Sir I am self-employed and doing small marketing job. For past 3 years I have problem in my marketing job and my income came down because which I have to go to the maximum limit in credit card but my credit card outstanding was small amount and I was able to make the payment of minimum amount due in or around the due date and I did not deflated in payment. For past 2 to 3 years I was getting calls from credit card Company that I am eligible for big loan against my credit card but I avoided the take the loan. But last year they were able to tempt my and gave me the big loan against credit card. If I would have deflated in making the payment of minimum due amount 18 months back and Credit Card Company would have taken action against me, I had a chances that any of my relative or friends would have come forward and helped me in repaying the outstanding amount. Now the amount is so big that none of my relative or friend will be in condition to help me. Recently I came to know that Credit Card Company cannot or will not be able to take any legal actions against small amount. But for big amount they can take the legal action and I am in the trap of Credit Card Company. I had sold the gold jeweler of my wife to pay the minimum amount due of credit card. Sir this is the typical case of small village were money lender give the loan to farmer and when farmer is not able to pay it, they give same more amount to farmer and farmer will be trapped in hand of money lender and commit suicide. This is also similar case. When I was not able to pay my total outstanding amount 18 months back then why did Credit Card Company gave big loan against credit card, on what eligibility or on what basis? Credit card company people are calling me daily and torching me. Please help me to come out of this trap or I will be having no other option to commit suicide as poor farmer do. Below are the details My Name Amarnath M R Contact No [protected] City Bangalore Credit Card Company Citi Bank Credit Card No [protected] Please do the need fully. Also posting it to SEBI, RBI and Consumer Complaint

To
                        The Manager,
                        CITI Bank, New Delhi.
                        Subject:- Regarding transaction ID No. ID00DXMHP6 Dated 06.11.2014
                        In this connection, it is submitted that I had a transaction on 05.11.2014 by internet for the payment of Citi Bank Credit Card No.[protected]. The transaction detail is as under:-

Date
                        To be credited to

Internet ID Transaction No.
                        Amount
                        05.11.2014
                        INB CITI Credit Card_ _CC payment
                        ASB[protected]G00DXMHP6 Transfer to[protected]
                        Rs. 3000/-

The above amount has been debited from my Saving Account No. [protected] on 05.11.2014, but as per record of the Citi Bank Credit Card the same amount has not been deposited so far and the same payment has not credited been credited in my Saving Account nor receipt as cash against this claim.

In this regard, many times I have visited the Branch Manager, SBI, Gandhi Nagar, Delhi110031 with written complaints vide under No: OB[protected] dated 10 Dec.2014, but the Branch Manager has no time to pay any heed towards my grievances as well as the problem being faced by me. Again I lodged a complaint vide Complaint With Ticket No. PT[protected] on the Internet.

On 22.09.2015, the Branch Manager said to me that this payment has been successfully paid to CITI Bank on 06.11.2015 on the ID No. ID00DXMHP6.

It is requested that please intimate me about this amount transaction. I shall be highly thankful for this act of kindness.

Yours faithfully,

(Ashok Kumar Ashok )
                        Address- X-189, Gali No.1,
                        Raghuber Pura No.1,
                        Gandhi Nagar,
                        Delhi-110031.
                        Ph. [protected].
                        [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I applied for a personal loan in July 2015 for 1.5 lacks for a tenure of 12 months. I am highly disappointed to know that the ECS is not getting cleared in spite of retaining sufficient fund in my account (SCB Chennai). Apparently, I came to know that CITI bank failed to submit the ECS mandatory form to SCB, which is the reason for this confusion. I was never informed by any of your employees mentioning the actual reason for this chaos, but kept on reminding me to have the funds ready in my account – diverting the actual scenario. I am totally frustrated with such a poor customer care services. I am now confused on how to decipher this further. I look forward to receiving a solution at the earliest possible.

I orderd for puchase of laptop
                            by id no. TX[protected]. on 30th may 2015
                            by the payment of Rs.42080 by CITI bank credit card.
                            send the message
                            " in the unlikely event that you are charged, the entire
                            amount will be refunded automattically within 35 working
                            days. Please try to making the payement again
                            but I drop the idea to purchase the goods.

We have not received...

I am using citibank credit card from last 20 yrs. From last 3 months, received statement too late, nearer to payment due date, already complain customer care department from last 3 months. this time, till today did not received statement. i am normally roaming for work, for my account purpose and reconcilation hard copy of statment required. cant not depends on SMS or soft copy. You have to solve problem from your side, i think from your side courier company is doing something wrong. take step on that and from next time, i want statement regularly otherwise i have to compain higher authority also. FYI, Just Send duplicate statement is not solution.. you have to find solution from your end or your courier side. Received your printed statement on 14th September 2015 at 4pm near my shoes rack, which is given by you on 27th August 2015. (Document No. [protected]) you have to take action against courier. Please note from my side, i am most of time travel roaming and can not access WIFI or 3G always. If i did not received your statement time to time, payment might be delay from my side and i am not responsible for delay of payment. rakesh dave

I fed up with your customer service, I tried 1000 of times to contact Citibank credit card customer care, but never connect the call I have so many complaints against CITIBANK service, really worst service I want the clarification about this issue.

I have Refernece Number of IMPS[protected]. I had transferred Rs 4000 from my account. My Imps details says status failure and reason Verification successful but original credit transaction declined, but Rs 4000 has been deducted from my account and not transferred to other account. Please Help!...