Citibank

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Registered Post:
Citibank N.A., Mail Room, No. 2, Club House Road, Chennai - 600 002.

24x7 CitiPhone:
Pondicherry: +91 44 2852 2484; +91 44 2858 4653
Pune: +91 20 6601 2484; +91 20 6601 4653
Surat: +91 261 653 2484; +91 261 653 4653
Trichy: +91 44 2852 2484; +91 44 2858 4653
Trivandrum: +91 484 404 2484; +91 484 660 2484; +91 484 402 4653; +91 484 660 4653
Vapi:+91 265 232 2484; +91 265 232 4653
Visakhapatnam: 1-800-1802484; 1-800-1802484

View More Information...

Good

Citibank related photos (228)

Citibank Complaints & Reviews

PARVESH SEHGAL
Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I, Parvesh Sehgal ( D.O.B.-
3/10/1955, Address- G-33, Single Storey, Vijay Nagar,
Delhi-110009) had a credit card of your bank from June, 1995 to
August,1996,

The Card Number was [protected].

There was a due payment and legal action was taken from your
side and i had settled the payment in court.

I guess that since the settlement was done so there should
be no outstanding dues from my side. If there was, Then I was
not
informed about it in the eleven years that have passed in
between.

I had applied for a loan recently from ICICI and it was then
that I got to know that you have registered my name in CIVIL
PACKAGE/SATYAM as a DEFAULTER CLIENT without even informing me.

Now my career is on the line since i needed the loan very
badly and since i am a defaulter in the list, inspite of
everything
being positive, my loan was not passed as a result of which my
future plans are shattered.

What i do not understand is how come my name is on that list
since the payment was already settled.

For more information, I had called up in your numbers
66525203/04. The agents who had picked up the calls did not
bother to speak properly and spoke to me in a very arrogant
manner.

So i would be highly obliged if you kindly Guide me so as to
what should i do in order to remove my name from the list of
yours as i see that there is no way that i have defaulted. My
address
is mentioned above which has been the same since birth and my
number is as follows:-
Landline-- [protected]
Mobile-- [protected].

Kindly contact us as soon as possible since it is the matter
of my career.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours Faithfully,

Parvesh Sehgal.

MACWAN PRAVESH VICTOR
    Title : Citi Bank

Complaint Details : Citi bank has disonered my Payment of Rs 11000 without
    any matter charged me Interest on my out standing amount and i paid one
    more check of Rs 11000 they accepted the check then they also represented
    the older check (which they have disonered ) to my hdfc bank and withdraw
    Rs 11000 from my bank account and taken more payment then my out standing
    amount. So my credit card account is in credit of Rs 9300/- Now they are
    refusing to pay me my RS 9300/-.
    Consequences : Please let me help to get my Credited amount of Rs 9300/- .
    citi bank is very porr bank
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I am suresh gupta. I have applied for Gold credit card. I dont know about my card status. So please mail my card status.

Thanking you,

With Best Regards...
    Suresh Gupta

Citibank — Refund of excess amount paid

M.Bhasker Reddy
      Dear sir

I M.Bhasker Reddy have taken a loan of Rs44000/- as personal loan and preclosed the loan in october...

Jasvinder Mann
      Dear Sir / Madad

This is to inform you that i have 2 mediclaim policies in the name of my mother Mrs. Surjeet Kaur for health insurane and accidental insurance.Good Health Policy (Card No. CHE-NI-GH[protected]A)

I got the call from citifinancial that they cancelled the policies due to some technical mistake and now they want the complete data again and they will reissue the policy since december.

As per their executive if any claim to be made in between that is not possible and they cant issue the policy from the date they have cancelled the policy due to their mistake.

As per citifinancial executive this is mistake of the New India Assurance not their.

Please let me know what i can do in this scenario. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

For any further clarification, contact undersigned.

Thanks & Regards

Jasvinder Mann
      HI,

TRY THIS, FIRST OF ALL BASED ON THE CARD NUMBER U HAVE MENTIONED GOR THE INSURACE COMPANY AND FIND TAKE A DUPLICATE COPY OF INSURACE POLICY AND TALK TO THE OFFICERS OF THE INSURACE COMPANY ABOUT WHATS WRONG WITH THE POLICY. AND I[censored] WANT TO LODGE ANY CLAIM WITHIN THAT PERIOD FILE A CLAIM AND LOOK AT THE PROGRESS.

RAHUL

Jai raj sharma
        i had purchased the mediclaim policy for my family via the credit card of citibank and policy was of 7128/-ut they charged me of total amount 10584- giving me some accidental policy plus service tax on each members name which was a group policy
        later on i cancelled the policy after this thing but these people are sending me regular notice for payment and i have so many times sent the request to them fia fax and mail and the policy has already been cancelled and still they are calling me and sending bills for the same and i have never applied or made a request for any kind of cards to these people they had send them without any request and now not cancelling them and sending regular monthly bills kindly take some necessary action regarding this issue

Citibank credit cards — Harrasment

How will it sound if someone tells you he is going to black list you in cibil. Yes this is the actual threat I have received over the phone from someone named Ajinkya mobile number +91-[protected] and landline number +91-[protected] Hardik saying if I need to pay the amount due he is going to blacklist me in CIBIL and he would see it to it that I am denied loan if I require one from all the banks.

How educated and ethical of the bank as I am 2 days late because my salary credited a week late as everyone knows due to recession most of the companies do not have enough money to pay salaries on time. Where would I pay the money from if I get my salary late? Should I rob a bank? First of all you pay the late fee and charges and second of all you are harassed too...?
        hi dis is neisha sharma,
        3 years back one executive from credit card deptt. citibank step into our office, and he offered me Women dicsount card, for which i applied and give my all detals, incl ID Proof Bank A/C Address, but till date i haven't received any card by citibank, now they are calling me to pay outstanding balance regarding dat credit card which i never received, i am very unhappy how can they harass like dis on phone

Credit Card — Extra billing

Manager/Officer
        HSBC Bank (Credit card Div.)

Dear Sir

This refers to my credit card no. [protected] in which you have debited Rs. 1166.04 towards late fee fin. charages etc. due to non payment on due date. I had issued the payment for Rs. 1400/- through cheque on 15th of September 2009 and it has been not credited in the A/C saying that signature mismatch( I was intimated through some of your executive saying that if i make the payment, there would be no late fee fin. charages etc shall be charged). I made payment again with a request that return my unused cheque to me. I am still waiting for that unused cheque and also i have been charged Rs. 1166.04 extra indicated in the statement period of 12 Sep 2009 to 11 Oct 2009.

Sir I have been making payment on due date every time and you will be paid continuously in future also but I am not able to pay above said EXTRA amount and request you to kindly waive off this amount.

This is happening first time with me I am making a payment for Rs. 1400/- through cheque with a positive hope of a requested waive off and a healthy relation with HSBC.

Randhir Pathak
        I am also facing problem with citi bank story is this.

I am also faIn the year 2002 I was holding a credit card of Citi bank, due to financial problem/unemployment not able to make the payment and became defaulter.
        Citi bank had converted the outstanding amount into a loan and asked to pay by installments. Accordingly I have given post dated cheques. Out of the installment cheques one cheque dishonored by bank and one of the representatives of Citi bank collected cash against the bounced cheque with in 10 days. The citi bank had deposited bounced cheque and the same honored by bank. Since one extra installment paid by me, written a letter to citi bank not to present next cheque. I waited for two months no reply, but they presented the cheques regularly and bank honored the cheques.
        So I had made stop payment of one of the cheques. Balance of all the cheques cleared by my bank till the last cheque. (in 2004)

After 2 years citi bank has sent one statement showing a sum of Rs 7000/-+ outstanding and make the payment immediately.
        Since nothing is payable from my side I have not made payment of the amount till now. I had received a advocate notice and replied by me.
        Now the problem is through different people calling me and my name is in the defaulter list.
        If I want to take any loan from bank very difficult for me to get.

Can you please solve my problem through one of the members.

Thanks & regards,
        Raveendran
        [protected]@globconindia.com
        [protected].
        How to solve my problem, please guide me.

Tarak Soni
          I have a Citibank Credit Card 3 years ago. Still I have it. I have get promissed by bank representative that you can not charged any charges on your cards, this is Lift time free card. Even no late payment charges, interest should charged to you because you are employees of Iqara Telecoms (BG Group).I told that time to that representative that give me in writting that this charges are not charged, but he has not do it,even he told me that I will give you the letter after collected from bank.but he has also not give it.

But I was surprised that they have charged me late payment charges, interest thereon & even they have charged me renewal fees also.then I have not used this card singly.But they have send me invoice monthly basis & charged me everytime.I have got several phonecalls for pending payments & I have given the same reply that I have paid all that amount which I have purchased, but I will not pay any charges of bank which was charged to me.

Please suggest what should I have to do now ?
          Out standing amount, off course they charges are almost 8500.00

Tarak

Citibank Credit Card — Extra charges charge by bank

I Haveciti bank credit card no.[protected] in the name of C.L. MALAKAR and i have use my additional card No. [protected] in the name of Mr. GIRISH MALAKAR
          I have received your statment on 23/07/08 of Rs. 44998/- and due date of statment 15/08/08. I have payment of your statment by cheque no.290839 on 13/08/08 in your city bank office in Indore after three day i have received your message in my mobile for my cheque was returned, i have goto your office on 19/08/08 and talko your city bank custmoer care centre by phone and he sew to me your cheque was returned because your bank balance was insafficent but my a/c was suffciant balance on 13/08/08 to 25/08/08 and i have same day another cheque no. 290839 was paid in your drap box and cheque passed on 25/08/08. after that i have received your second statment of charge and but i have not lible any charge or payment in your statment i have talk to your city office for this problem and he sew to me your charge was rebarsment but till date no chrges relese my a/c, i have fax my statment on 03/10/08 but no charge rebarsment.

I have request to you plase rectify this matter and rebars my charge becase i have not libale for this payment and this not my mistake.

Citibank — Credit Card Charges.

I was hpolding citibank credit card having no [protected]. I had done a purchase of Rs 2100 in the year 2006. I did not get statement from that date to till date. Today i.e 28th Feb 2008 I recieved the statement and I was shocked to see an whooping outstanding of Rs 22147.60 on my account against the purchase of Rs 2100. I had requested Citibank to reverse all the charges but they deined to do so. Please help me out in this problem.

Citibank — Deposit Account Fee Abuse

CitiBank extorted unearned low balance service charges from me by leaving my deposit account open after I withdrew my entire balance and then sent Citi a secure message that I wanted that withdrawal to close my accounts.
          my card no [protected] name s jayaprakash i received my statement in u r bank added penalty i dnt no the resan i droped chq by date only kindly revise the penalty amount from my a/c

Niraj Sharma
            I want to talk to customer care
            i dont get my bill plz send me soon as possible on my home address
            DEAR SIR,
            My credit card no is [protected].
            since from past 2 months,i din't get my account details.
            so, i kindly request you to send me the invoice for two months.
            thanking you,
            your faithfully
            SIDDARAJU.K
            CITI BANK Credit card dept is very useless and have no proper customer service.
            This Bank is not releable at all. Their customer care officers also don't know how to handle/talk to customers.
            I have the experience having a credit card from this bank.
            I have already destroyed the card with paying all remaining payment but still the monthly statement is coming regularly with some amount.It's really so funny.
            I m also using other banks Credit card and i m very much satisfied with thr services.
            But CITI BANK CREDIT CARD.............. NO Chance.....Not releable atall.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citibank Credit Cards — Mental Harassment and bad experience for using Citibank credit cards [Resolved]

Pankaj Gugale
              Around four years back, I was holding a Citibank international silver credit card (Master Card). When the credit card was...

vimal jain
              Hi, I have been using Citibank credit card since the past 2 years, recently i had received ING VYSYA bank credit card, and bank has offered me Citibusiness instead of my JetCiti Gold card, both cards have a limit of Rs.1,50,000 & 75,000 each. i want to bring to your notice that on 6/10/2007 at 16.22 hrs I received a call from Citibank (ph number [protected]) a person named Satish claiming he is from Citibank said there is an offer on my card for upgrading of card limit for today i.e on 06/10/2007. for which he wanted my address, date of birth and mothers maiden name were required for confirmation. After giving him the details, he said it would be done in 24-48 hours and i would be getting a message and call from bank on for the confirmation. I called the bank the next day i.e on 7/10/2007 to check on weather i was offered for any limit upgradation, bank said there was no such offer on my card. On suspection, I asked the bank person to block my card to avoid further misuse (it was not). Yesterday, i.e on 9/10/2007 I called the bank to check the status of my card but the bank person has refused to give any details saying details which i have given is not matched what was available with them. I did not understand what went wrong, on having argument with the person he said he would help me but will not disclose what and where the transaction have taken place, he has given me only amounts and dates. Later, the bank person said my card has a balance credit of Rs 236 remaining and the rest has been used up. I was shocked on hearing this, he informed me there have been a transaction with Air Deccan on 7/10/2007 and on 8/10/2007 there are several more transactions for mobile recharge for multiple amounts of Rs 1,111/3,300/1,500/ and so on on both my cards. Thereafter, I instructed the person to send me the details, he replied that it will dispatch the same would be send via mail. on confirming my mail id, it was found that mail id was tampered . That’s when the bank said they would ship the hard copy to my address. On confirming the address, it was found changed, ditto with the mobile number. NOW THIS IS SERIOUS TROUBLE, the ING card was never used, how could transactions be done on it ? And if there are multiple transactions on a single day, what was the bank doing? Is it not the responsibility of the bank to check with the card holder? If any person calls for change of address, or any details is it not the responsibility of the bank to check and verify with the old number?
              Now there is a suspicion, that the information was leaked and carried out from Citibank or an employee of the bank , otherwise how and who will have access to my card a person says he has card number he only required my date of birth and other details. On checking when the details were last updated, the bank person said the latest updates where on 7/10/2007. That’s the date from which my Telephone PIN, Internet PIN stopped working. coz earlier i have used the T-PIN and I-Pin to access my details.
              Today i.e on 10/10/2007 , I tried calling the bank’s Call Centre; they refused to answer my query as details available with them weren’t matching their records and they couldn’t reveal the data I requested. Instead, they said the conversation has been recorded. Then, I asked them to check the voice data on the date the details were altered. They began telling me that -" I need to cooperate but they will not cooperate, and i do not require to tell them what they are supposed to do " .
              I was informed that Jet Citi business card has already been dispatched and should be reaching the updated address soon. I requested them to do something to stop it.
              the shocking thing is if the banks says the address was changed on 7/10/2007, then how can they deliver new card on my old address which has a date of shipping on 9/10/2007, which was suspected to be deliver at wrong address.
              I am certain this is a case of Identity Theft which has happened from bank, a bank employee is most likely involved.
              I seek your help as the bank is not responding or cooperating in a proper way. Please advise me on what I must do now and if something can be done at your end.
              Important details –
              COMPLAINT logged with CITIBANK REF- REQUEST no.07106144/ 07106575/ 07106748
              hello sir,
              i am anurag shrivastava .
              i have applied for city bank credit card and today i got sms regarding my referance no.
              i want to check my status and my credit limit .
              please help me out
              thanking you
              Anurag

Citibank /Credit Card — I.D theft /fraud transactions

I'm current customer of Citibank credit card division .I'm also a Saving a/c holder the day since I was Employed .there was a Fraudulent trnasaction made on my a/c on 08/29/08 iao Rs 55, 000 the Beneficiary was Baharti Cellular Co. The Company is not willing to provide the name of the Benfiacairy & the company knows the person's name but they are not providing the name of the person, so that I can file a legal complaints aginst the Co & the Bank ...i some one can assist me can send the Email to my Email ID...

CITIfinancial — Cheating [Resolved]

S.Muthu kumar
                Dear sir/madam,

I am working as a System administrator in a private concern, chennai, tamil nadu,india. I have...

kailash chandra sharma
                it is to inform you that my citibank credit card no [protected] i have got ministatement for the period of 27/08/07 to 27/09/07 i have surprised some amount rs 7094/ was shown by citibank by health scheme , it was surprised me that i never applied health scheme or never aceept any documents for the citi bank .

kindlely help me and infrom me about fake amount on my statement.

thanking you