ClearTrip Customer Care
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Bad

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

Nicholai Fernandes
hi I had booked a Room at the Park hotel in CCU ( Kolkata ) for 3 nights from your website www.cleartrip.com. Since it was A Thursday there was a special deal in which one got a certain percent of discount, i was excited and went ahead with the booking, once i came to the payment page there was a error and my payment was not going through. i tried it 3 times and then i gave up so i asked for a cal back. Immediately i was given a call back from one of your reps and then was informed to try making the payment in which he sent me the link . i went ahead and tried using that method as well and the payment wasnt going through. i also had a word with my bank and they said there is enough amount of credit so there was no reason why the payment wasnt going through. Call centre gave me another link to validate the payment and the payment yet again din go through. i gave up and hung up the call since it was 45 mins on the call and no solution. the night mare din begin there, after some time at around 2300 hours I clicked on the link and the payment was succesfull. Breathe a sigh of relief. Thinking my hotel booking has been confirmed. my friend who was travelling me booked another booking for him and his girlfriend and he received a confirmation at the same time regarding the same. i thought it might take some time and hence left it there. at 11.45 i called up the custoemr care and they said that there wasnt any booking done on my name or email id and then the advisor informed to book another room in the same hotel and the previous payment would be reversed. since the offer was running out at midnight i listened to him and was about to make a other booking while at that time i called them up again and a good advisor told me that sir dont worry ur payment has been received but the confirmation dept is out of working hours at that point of time and to call back tmr.. i told him that my booking is for tmrs check in and my flight from bom to ccu is in the morning 9w 0800 hours dept he assured me a call back as soon as the dept opens .. i couldnt sleep the whole night as my booking wasnt confirmed and was going to a new place where i din know anyone and my money (15000) was blocked ... in the morning i called up the call centre and had to go on repeating my query. some agents really dont know how to speak or cant understand english. Boarding started and i was on the call, finally the women came up saying i will need to pay 3500 extra since the price has gone up. I had no option since i was boarding the flight and make a payment using my CC for the same since i needed a confirmed hotel once i reached CCU. My question is what if i had not to call up the Call centre that night for the same ..it would be a shock for me that after landing and reaching kolkata my hotel wasnt confirmed and my money was blocked. I need a refund of the 3500 since under no circumstance was it my fault since the payment was taken from my account, tI therefore request you to please refund me 3500, if not in Credit but a voucher . since this is a breach from your side . before i take this matter up to the higher level and disgrace cleartrip by going on social media please refund me the 3500.

minosh
    Had Booked Indigo through Cleartrip. Dubai to Mumbai -PNR: NFMI3B Had to change the schedule from current to Dubai to Trivandrum, ~Did that with Indigo and made got a confirmed ticket and seating (please see attachment) When I logged into Cleartrip, I saw that the Dubai- Mumbai was not cancelled, hence I requested and they cancel that ( please see attachment). However when i when out to fly today, I was told that that my booking from Dubai to Trivandrum was cancelled. I did my booking with Indigo and who has cancelled this. If you say Cleartrip has cancelled this, they don’t have the right to do so, secondly i had only ask to cancel the Mumbai sector and I have enough and more communications to prove all this. I need a resolution on this, when I talked to the ground personnel, none of them could help. I have wasted a lot of time, I am stranded in Dubai for 1 more day, all my plans and logistics have got turmoiled, i have lost another day at work and it has cost me big time.

[Jul 26, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raj Chingaravelu
      ClearTrip: Refund unfair Convenience Fee! Trip ID : [protected] Round trip tickers for my family from Hyderabad to Chennai. booked a month before. Airline cancelled the flight but I was charged convenience fee of Rs.1400/- Better business practice, fairness and ethics would dictate refunding of the same! Thanks Raj Chingaravelu +[protected]

I forgot to mention that the airline cancelled just the day before of the return trip!! I had to pay an astronomical price to procure tickets to complete the same trip, and on top of that cleartrip charged me convenience fee!!
      someone from Cleartrip called yesterday and said the refund will be processed today... Could you please confirm the same?
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — Convenience Fee on Cancelled Flight!!

Raj Chingaravelu
        https://www.facebook.com/cleartrip ClearTrip: Refund unfair Convenience Fee! Trip ID : [protected] I booked this round...
        Complaint category Airlines

bijay misra
        Hi, i am BijayMisra, i booked a hotels 3 rooms for 3 nights total amount RS 10208, at Sai priya beach resort viskhapatnam through CLEARTRIP . on 22/07/2015 and cancel the booking same day on 22/07/2015, after cancellation they mail me total refund amount RS 0. that means no refund. on clear trip website its clearly mention that 100% refund if cancellation before 24 hours, but i cancel it 57 days before, when i try to contact cleartrip they told me no refund for this hotel, so why they mention cancellation policy if individual hotel individual cancellation policy, , , , , , , , total fraud site cleartrip total fraud, my booking ID cleartrip is [protected], [protected], [protected]

[Jul 23, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chiny
          I booked a ticket from Pune to Bangalore for Mr. Naresh Bakshi, for which amount was deducted but ticket was not confirmed.Customer care people confirmed that the ticket has not been booked.When i again booked a ticket, i got to know from Indigo airlines that two tickets are booked with same name and contact details.(WHICH IS CLEARLY FAULT FROM CLEARTRIP's end). I was told that money will be refunded but its been 10 days and still money is not refunded. No one from Cleartrip is ready to take this up .

[Jul 22, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Srinivas Kuppa
            Yesterday (20.07.2015) we have booked one ticket in your clear trip in the name of Mrs, Rupali Ravella from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. The payment has deducted from our bank account but ticket not conformed, then and there we have received a call from your end, they also confirmed the payment not credited to your account. now i request you to kindly return the money if it is credited in your account for Rs. 6568/- (from sbi, labbipet br, vijayawada) Regards K. Srinivas [protected] srinivas.[protected]@arunamotors.com

[Jul 21, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cleartrip — Refund amount pending

parulgupta90
              i made booking for la cascade hotel, amritsar for the period 25th july, 15 to 27th july, 2015. payment has been deducted...
              Complaint category Other

parulgupta90
              I made booking as on 15-july, 15. The Trip Id is [protected]
              The details for booking are as follows:

Hotel:La Cascade
              Location:Amritsar
              Date: 25th July -27Th July, 2015
              Contact no specified for booking:[protected]
              Email id specified for booking:gupta.[protected]@gmail.com

Rs.500/- were deducted from my acc.
              But after a while got the mesaage that booking could not be confirmed as payment gateway too long to process the payment.

The payment has not been refunded till date.

Do the needfull ASAP

[Jul 20, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi.. I am Vinayan. Similar experience has happened to me when I booked rooms in Beena residency, Kollur on 09th Sep 2015. Till to-date they have not properly replied or refunded the amount
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

pvm_sandy
                Please be informed that we have booked the Train Ticket for Duronto Express from Visakhapatnam to Secundrabad through Cleartrip.with cleartrip ID- [protected]. While booking and in the ticket it was clearly mentioned that depature time is 10.30pm from Visakhapatnam. We reached the station by 10.00pm and surprised to hear that the train was already departured at 08.15pm. We did'nt have any information regarding time change. We faced lot of problem in the railway station with my small kid. Atlast we got the last bus from Visakhapatnam at 11.30 pm and reached Hyderabad next day 1.00 pm. We spend Rs. 5000 for the bus. My total plan for that day has been upset. Even now also Cleartrip didn't change the train timing in their website. Kindly do favourable to me. P.Venkata Murali +[protected]

Wrong information regarding train timings

[Jul 15, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rohit325
                  I booked a room at Nandhini hotel, Jayanagar, Bangalore and made an online payment of 1182 Rs. My Booking ID is [protected]. I called to the hotel and they denied that there is no room booked with my name and there are no rooms also available there from last 2-3 days. I told them i have confirmation mail and booking ID also but they denied and said to call ClearTrip about it. I did not cancel the booking as it was not our fault and If i would have cancelled then they would have deducted money from that. So I called but was not able to connect to customer care. I sent 5-10 mails to their support but go no response. I am fed up now. I want my full refund as this was ClearTrip's mistake and I paid for nothing.

[Jul 06, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

gauta16
                    Hi, I booked a hotel room on the 28th, but after i reached the hotel they didn't allow me to check in as they were demanding a marriage certificate which i obviously didn't have without which they denied to give me the room and none of this is mentioned anywhere on the booking page of the hotel on cleartrip, so i called your customer service from there seeking for help but got none as this was the most pathetic experience i have had with a customer service of any company, the advisor Aaron took me on a roll for almost an hour, he denied transferring the call to a manager saying he is not allowed after half an hour of pleading he transferred me to his manager Anjan who again was useless since he couldn't even take my complaint. If i am not using a service for which i paid and that too because the service was denied to me to a condition which is mentioned nowhere on your website i should get my refund of Rs.954 that i paid. After number of bookings that i have done this time I have had an horrendous experience with clear trip and i would make it my core motive as of now to make sure i sue you if i have to for this and negative publicize you all over the internet. I am extremely unhappy with the service and if my issue is not resolved i will make sure this is taken further as I do not wish to pay for a service that was denied to me, this is nothing less than stealing from a consumer. Hoping for a quick resolution and reply. Also have logged a case with Cleartrip, Case #11787664. Regards, Gautam gautam.[protected]@gmail.com

Stealing from customers

[Jun 29, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

MohitSindhi
                      I tried to make a reservation for 8 people but at last the cleartrip site accepted the payment of 3 & made reservations for & charged the amount of three persons only. Now the point is we are a family of 8 people who had to go to jammu together & the reservation was made for 22 march 2016.So I tried a fresh booking for the remaining 5 passengers but this time online transaction got failed & instantly cleartrip sales team called me & asked me that my transaction of 5 got failed & told me that they are instantly sending me a payment link for the 5 passengers & i said ok. OK i'll wait for your payment link & not try myself. But no link came in, so I called back on cleartrips cust care & they said Sushma(The sales team person) is busy on another sales call. This means that the team didnt bother to entertain my request & instead took another call. By this time it was 20 minutes past & the seats were gone from the same flight. Now I called & called the Cleartrip cust care & sales team but no one accepts their mistake. My point is now that they should either give me tickets in same flight, which I am sure now is not possible or they should refund my amount on 3 tickets in full without even deducting convenience fee or cancellation charges. This is clear mistake of Cleartrip & its sales team & their website. So I would require my money back asap. I have made a lot of booking through cleartrip but this time they are behaving in unethical manner & loosing their customers trust & loyalty. I am sure they dont wanna do that. The trip id's are-[protected](for which i am charged on 3 passengers but i tried for 8 passengers) & id- [protected](for which i couldnt pay because of their sales teams fault & now tickets are not available). Now my booking made for 3 is irrelevent because half family cant travel.

[Jun 27, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by MohitSindhi Jun 26, 2015
                      My point is that I should get full refund & its not a big deal for cleartrip as its good to accept your fault & this way solution to complaint is possible.

kranti83
                        hi, An amount of around 5700 has been charged from my visa credit card - ICICI. There was no booking made through cleartrip and this looks like a suspicious transaction. the date was 24/5/2015. i have the credit card statment showing below: 24/05/2015 CLEARTRIP TRAVEL SERVI 60.68 Dr. 24/05/2015 Service Tax 7.50 Dr. 24/05/2015 CLEARTRIP TRAVEL SERVI 5, 601.97 Dr. there is no reference number shown. also in cleartrip web site, under my account, there is no booking done post 12/4. I have tried reaching clear tri; but there is no number whwre i can discuss this issue with them. there call center options only are for bookings please look into this urgently. thanks,

[Jun 24, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vijaysimha2403
                          I had booked from your mobile app a ticket with ID [protected]. The payment was confirmed as debited from my account via debit card and then there was no ticket issued. I called your call centre and was promised a reply in 1 hour. But no one called. Later I called in the evening and was attended to by a call centre agent who blamed it on a technical issue which was in no way reflected on the money being debited into your account. Further the call centre agent blamed me for not calling after one hour and said the money will be returned after 3 working days: Absolute callousness of the company, its dereliction and failure to deliver service inspite of taking payment, I would like to claim damages for their callous and shabby infrastructure 1. Not delivering the service inspite of taking the payment 2. Not responding to my queries till the last moment n the status of the ticket; even after I was promised the ticket in 1 hour after my morning call 3. Causing mental agony at the last moment and having to pay more for the same tickets later with Makemytrip Vijayasimha A E-Mail: [protected]@vijaysimha.com

[Jun 22, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cleartrip — False commitment and mental harassment

Rahul924
                            I had a made hotel booking though cleartrip at Brentwood Hotel, Mussoorie, Uttaranchal, India (Trip ID[protected] for 20th...
                            Complaint category Travel Agents

saransh02
                            On 12th june 2015, i booked a room in a hotel (hotel blue bird) in ooty for my parents via cleartrip from 14th june 2015 to 15th june 2015. After reaching there my parents found out that cleartrip has not send any comfirmation mail to them and they have no room in the hotel. Even after calling cleartrip helpline many times and waiting for around one hour we did not get any alternative hotel from cleartrip. Horrible experience we had, i wont recommend anyone to book from cleartrip, or even someone does please confirm your booking by calling that hotel. Thank you Saransh phone no: - [protected]

[Jun 14, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

ibrahim.bsnl
                              I was booked a hotel room vide Clear trip Trip ID: [protected] to CHECK-IN on MAY 22-2015, further i was cancelled the booking on 20.05.2015. I can not received any amount, while approaching them they refuse to pay back and insists to approach legally or any other way

[Jun 09, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

renushyam
                                My trip ID is [protected]. I cancelled my ticket but havent received any refund. When I contacted airline i was informed that they have already refunded 30, 531/- on 11th May. On repeated calls I was informed that I would be getting 27, 531/- as refund which i havent received till now. Secondly at time of cancellation i was being informed that total 1000/- would be deducted as cleartrip charges but they have charged 3000/-. Despite lot of calls I am not being answered. Each time I phone they tell that call back will be arranged which is not done. When I call back then they say that my phone was not reachable. I am surprised at this response. Then also I tell that now I have called then tell the status. Then also they dont have any answer and say they will arrange call back. I have contacted Radhika, Sapna, Viraj, Anjan Nandi and many others but no response. i have been cheated and no refund is being made till now. Please help me

[Jun 08, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rspoo23
                                  Amount for my train ticket booking from Bilaspur to Nagpur is Deducted 790 Rs. but ticket not booked. i dint get 10% dist also. i was booking my ticket at 22:58 on 7th June 2015. how would i get my money refunded. Bank’s Reference Number:[protected]. Itz showing below mentioned msg. Oops, your booking didn’t go through Sorry, we were unable to confirm your booking. We know it’s annoying, but it happens. There's no need to worry, we promise to call you within the next 4 hours to book the same We strongly recommend you do not try booking again, this may result in a double charge to your credit card. Got questions or concerns? Call us round the clock (24 by 7) +[protected]Local/STD/ISD rates applicable) Regards Pooja Khatri [protected] cleartrip id: rspooja.[protected]@gmail.com

My money got deducted but no booking of tiekets are done help me out i want my money back
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                                    Flipkart
                                    orders canceling from seller retail net after order debited from account, issuing refund
                                    (10 minutes ago)
                                    India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
                                    pmay subsidy not provided as guaranteed
                                    (10 minutes ago)
                                    Samsung
                                    cheating customer on service and service not provided
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Patanjali Ayurved
                                    Complaining about order me app
                                    (22 minutes ago)