ClearTrip Customer Care
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Bad

ClearTrip related photos (843)

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

rksha56
I had booked one air ticket through net banking from new Delhi to Abu Dhabi in 13th Feb 2014 of my Brother in law. While booking the ticket I have mentioned his name Manish Sharma whereas on Passport his name is Manish Kumar. We have requested to cleartrip to change the sir name but they have not change and advise us to cancel the ticket and book new one. On 14th Feb I have cancelled that ticket and book new one.

On cancelation of ticket i have received mail from cleartrip that the refund of Rs. 6039.00 will be credited in my account within 5-7 days. Till 26th I have not received the payment so i have called to cleartrip customer service and written so many mails with my latest bank statement which is shows that the amount is not credited in my account.

From 27th of Feb 2013, I am daily calling to customer care and taked with Ms. Sharadha, Ms. Rekha, Ms. Heena, Mr. Shekhar, Mr. Rakesh and even i have talked three times with flour manager Mr. Sachin Pawasker. Every time Mr. Sachin pawasker is assuring me that he is looking in to the matter but till date i have not received any update on this issue.

Please look into the matter and advise what to do or should I go in consumer court.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh Sharma

Cleartrip — Process of money refund in case of Technical faults

Minhazuddin Munshi
    Here is my experience about www.cleartrip.com. The Travel site. I tried to book Kolkata-Dhaka for 27Jan2014. The Transaction...
    Complaint category Travel Agents

Deepricha Thakur
    I booked a round trip flight from cleartrip mobile app on 09/01/2014. And for that an amount of Rs.12044 has been deducted from my bank account. To my surprise, I dint receive any call or mail or message from cleartrip regarding what has actually happened. After waiting for sometime, I tried their customer care for about an hour.And for that one hour, no one picked my call. When I called my bank and reported the matter, they said they sent the approval code and the transaction has been confirmed by cleartrip. I even have the approval code for the same. Again I tried cleartrip and asked whats the matter?in which they said that booking is not confirmed and gave me a booking id as [protected]. I said I want an answer as how will i get my refund, So they transfer my call to somewhere else where no one picked it. tell me when will be my money refunded??
    got my money back.thanks

Refunding cancelled ticket money

Refund of Rs. 2, 591 for flight booking (Trip ID [protected]) is not processed

surab40
      Hi, I am a frequent clear trip user for my flight booking. I have an account also. This time I booked two ticket from Kolkata to Jorhat on 13th Jan 2014 (Trip Id [protected]).Due to some reason i had to change one persons ticket from 13th January to 11 th january 2014. I called clear trip customer care and by the help of their guidance i changed the date from 13th january to 11th january for one person through 'Change flights' option. My requirement was on 13th January only one person will travel and the other person will travel on 11th Jan. As the guidance from the customer care I followed the steps and booked the ticket. They informed me that only cancellation charge of 1500 will deduct and rest of the ticket fare will adjust with the new ticket. But after following the steps i could see that i have two different tickets --1.the original ticket with the trip id [protected] and showing both the persons name( Palash baruah and Surabhi Bhuyan) ---2. A new ticket with trip id [protected] (Surabhi Bhuyan) For both the tickets i was charged full. There was not any adjustment. As i did change flight so i should get back money for Surabhi Bhuyans ticket from 13th Jan after deducting cancellation charge. i immediately called customer care but they are reluctant to help. Again I called then they informed me that they had registered a complaint and told me that they will call me within 24 hr. But there was no call. Could you please look into this and return back my refund. This type of inconvenience is not acceptable. Regards, Surabhi

stephenmendes
        I had done the following booking on 6th December 2013. Silver Sand Beach Resort, Daman, Daman And Diu, India Trip ID : [protected] Date of check in 28th Jan 2013. Dt of check out 29th Jan 2013. While punching in the dates I had by error punched Jan instead of Dec. Then I called CLEAR TRIP. They very casually informed that it is not refundable. I pleaded to check with the hotel and change the dates. They said someone will call me in 4 hours time. I waited and waited - no one called. In desperation I called up their help desk. Someone picked up the phone after lot of waiting and said the following -"Since there is no response we are disconnecting the line"- very fast thrice without giving me a chance to talk. This was done immediately after they picked up. Then I had no option but to cancell the booking. I got a email message from Clear trip that my booking was cancelled and they would shortly inform me of the amount of refund. I waited. Today, I again called them up at 1.10 pm. One Rohit said that I will not get any refund. Is this the way customers are cheated? Action should be taken. The plea given is that while booking there is a link appearing titled - rate rules - if you click on that the terms and conditions of booking are mentioned - shows non refundable. Is this how customers are cheated? Then who will have faith in online booking? PLEASE TAKE UP THIS MATTER WITH THE COMPANY AND HOTEL.
        Took up the matter with Hotel Silver Sands vide email today. I got a call from the Hotel Silver Sands stating that they have allowed full refund of my booking amount as a special case. I have now to take up the matter with CLEAR TRIP for refund amount. Satisfied with the response from the Hotel. Complaint stands resolved to my satisfaction by SILVER SANDS. Taken up the matter with CLEAR TRIP.

Avinash Phogat
          Hi This is in regards to a hotel booking we did through Cleartrip.com, unfortunately we choose/trusted cleartrip.com and booked a resort. Trip IDs: [protected] & [protected]. The above booking was done based on availability of property on the said cost i.e. INR :90, 000/- on Dec 29th at cleartrip.com(Voucher attached), fortunately we connected with the property representative to confirm the booking and was shocked to know that they haven’t received any booking/confirmation or funds from cleartrip.com. After have paid INR/ 90, 000, this seems to be hanging deal and middle of nowhere. I have called around 8 time in last three day, everytime is recieve the same answer, we will call back in 4 hour, but nobody does . It is a mental harshment from cleartrip . Now when i call they say the said hotel is full, but when i contact hotel, they say rooms are available and we will call back for alternatives, still it is around 6 hours no calls, but my question is that customer can only book ticket if available. Kindly help how to get the same resolve .we need this booking to be confirmed at the same location, same dates and in same cost as committed by cleartrip.com during my booking
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Cleartrip — Promised free Check In Baggage while booking the ticket and later charging extra for baggage once the ticket is booked [Resolved]

phinuphilip
            This is regarding Online fight booking i have done in Cleartrip.com. Trip ID: [protected] Airline PNR: 32728560 I booked...
            Complaint category Travel Agents

Cleartrip — Did not pay back for double payment [Resolved]

noufalnaiz
            On 7th Sept 2013, I had booked for flight through cleartrip from Sharjah to Cochin. On the process, I tried 4 to 5 times to...

rafs123
            I have had a very bad experience with the hotel i book with cleartrip.com my booking id
            [protected]. The hotel did not give me the room i booked . And put me in another
            horrible hotel tiny room with no windows .. i took trouble to browse through the hotels to choose a particular hotel ., how can the hotel guys decide which hotel i should stay ? they put me up in a small very horrible hotel, i had no choice but to take that room, This is unfair practice they show another hotel room and put me in some other hotel ? how disgusting and disappointing . . .kindly help me get refund .
            cleartrip customercare says its ok if they do this .

Rafiq
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-31 12:05:14
            wrong site, not for daffodils production house but for cleartrip

Cleartrip — fraud while rescheduling

param123

I prepone my ticket from 1st of August to 30th of July but they booked the ticket for 30th August.When...

deepswati
              Hi, I have booked a Indigo flight ticket of round trip from New Delhi to Srinagar through Clear trip (TRIP Id:- [protected]). They have charged me 24072/- ( Out of which 23,172 was airlines fight fare and 900/- is clear trip charge). I have also confirmed it from Indigo that they got 23172/- out of 24072. But when I got the tickets total charge mention was 23621/-. I have called the Cleartrip customer care a lot of times but no one is ready to give a proper answers. Some times they says that you got the 450/- discount on your tickets, but when i ask them to return back me the discounted money. Every times they says our seniors called you back and if they says we will returned you your 450/-. But i never got a call from their end till now. Please resolve it ASAP.
              Varada Mahekar replied:

Thank you for writing to us regarding refund request for your flight reservation under Trip ID [protected].

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that refund for the amount of Rs. 451/- has been processed from our end on 19th July 2013.

Please note that refund will be processed within 5-7 working days to the same account used while making the payment, depending on your issuing bank.

If you require any further assistance please write to us at [protected]@cleartrip.com.

Thank you for choosing Cleartrip for your travel needs.

Varada Mahekar
              Customer Care Executive
              E Care Team

[email protected]
                I booked hotel room Family A/C Suite for 2 days in chennai through cleartrip and paid money in advance, but after arriving the hotel people alloted normal A/c room,but cleartrip charged Family A/C room rate and when i asked clear trip to repay the balance amount, they denied to pay amount and saying that you didnt complained on same day.I really not understand the reason of cleartrip for not paying the amount and also there is no complimentary cookies, water bottles as per features mentioned in the clear trip voucher.

Cleartrip.com — Refund of the amount

I tried to book ticket from cleartrip.com on 14th of Feb. Unfortunately the booking failed and amount was deducted from my account. I received an email stating that "DO NOT PANIC" and the amount will be posted back in my account with in 24 hours. Even after two days when I didnt get my amount back I check on their website which states will get the refund within 15 WORKING DAYS. I called up an executive at the call center and she said it will take 7 to 14 working days to get my refund back and they have released the amount and it depends on the bank. However, as per the bank, they say that as soon as they get the money, they will credit in the account and the amount is delayed from the vender’s side.
                I don’t believe cleartrip as three different medium I have got three different TAT. It is not the matter of money but if the amount is taken immd. then why it should take almost half a month to get the refund. If anyone can suggest or advise. Please email me on [protected]@gmail.com

Government — NON REFUND OF AMOUNT

SIR, I HAVE BOOKED TWO TICKETS BEARING PNR NO. OOPTOU & OHRGEQ WITH KINGFISHER AIRLINES FROM SIRNAGAR TO DELHI IT-312 DTD 24 OCT 2012. BUT ON 19 OCT 2012 KINGFISHER ORIGINATED A MSG OF CANCELLATION OF FLIGHT . BUT REFUND YET NOT MADE EVEN AFTER 5 DAYS. PLEASE SOLICIT INSTRNS PSE.
                Inbox
                x
                Venu Kumar Royal <[protected]@gmail.com>

Jul 1 (2 days ago)

to Cleartrip, hotelsat
                Dear Sir / Madam,
                I booked Family A/C suite hotel for 2 days in Mallika residency ie 24th june to 29th june, but when i arrived they given me normal A/c room and not responding to my questions and said to contact to clear trip or you can go for other hotels, but i dont have time bcoz already it is 12pm night where i cant search for hotels and after check in the bath rooms are not cleaned where 1 feet water floating in bath room and toilet is worst where i cant explain about that dirty toilet, i informed more than 3 times to Receiptionist to clean the toilets but no response from their end as they feels that i am staying for free and they said tomorrow will arrange for cleaning and adjust for the night with dirty toilet. I suffered whole night with bad smell in room.I required balance money bcoz i paid for Family suite but given normal room. So credit the balance amount to my account or else will be taken serious action and more over i am going to stop booking from your clear trip bcoz you made with third class hotels and making customers fools with dummy photos and features.

Cleartrip Customer Support

Jul 1 (2 days ago)

to me
                venrasmba
                Subject: Cleartrip Trip ID: [protected]
                JUL 01, 2013 | 04:12PM IST
                Naresh Jadhav replied:
                Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for writing to us regarding your hotel reservation against Trip ID: [protected].

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your mail to the concerned department.

We will update you as soon as we receive any revert from them.

If you require any further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@cleartrip.com.

Thank you for choosing Cleartrip for your travel needs.

Naresh Jadhav
                JUL 01, 2013 | 02:36PM IST
                Original message
                *Regards,
                K.Venu Kumar.*

This message was sent to [protected]@gmail.com in reference to Case #: 454182.
                [[eb74e6dbb640af09398fdfd0bab0d906b[protected]]]

Subject: Cleartrip Trip ID: [protected]
                JUL 02, 2013 | 04:20PM IST
                Naresh Jadhav replied:
                Dear Mr. Kumar,

We understand your concern and apologize for delay in replying to your email.

As per confirmation received from our concerned team we regret to inform you that in situation of any inconvenience, you should have called Cleartrip Customer Support anytime during your stay. However as per our records there are no details of you calling our customer support and informing about the problems faced by you.

Please note that as pr our records you have already utilized the entire stay. As per assured quality offer you should have called us within 12 hours of your check-out.

Hence we regret to inform to inform you that we would not be able to provide any refund from our end.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by you.
                [[eb74e6dbb640af09398fdfd0bab0d906b[protected]]]
                [protected]@gmail.com

4:48 PM (22 hours ago)

to customersupport
                Dear Naresh
                I am not asking entire amount, I just demanding the extra price which I paid for Family suite and I got normal ac room. So charge as per the room rate and pay back extra amount.
                Sent from my BlackBerry® on Reliance Mobile, India's No. 1 Network. Go for it!
                From: Cleartrip Customer Support <[protected]@cleartrip.com>
                Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:51:02 +0000
                To: <[protected]@gmail.com>
                ReplyTo: [protected]@cleartrip.com
                Subject: Re: Cleartrip Trip ID: [protected]

babimitra
                  Complaint: I booked an international air ticket on May 10that www.cleartrip.com. The Trip ID is [protected]. Their payment gateway for debit cards wasn't working --- and I wanted to use that to avail of their Rs 2000 cashback offer --- but when I called customer support they said to go ahead and buy the ticket using netbanking, send in the details and they would likely be able to give me the cashback.

This is the first time I'm buying an international ticket on Cleartrip and I am EXTREMELY disappointed at the poor quality of customer service.

First of all, the problem was with the Cleartrip website/financial gateway since it was not accepting a valid Debit card (Rs 2000 cashback was based on using a debit or credit card).

Secondly, I would have gone to some other sight and booked my ticket there but after spending lots of time on the phone with Cleartrip customer support I was told that I should go ahead and buy my ticket at Cleartrip using Netbanking and send in a detailed email with screenshots --- which I spent a lot of time doing --- and they would likely adjust the amount.

Thirdly, I now get an email from them saying that "Since the offer is now not applicable for your booking, kindly tell us about your present query and elaborate on same."

I am copying below the email correspondence with them and also attaching copies of the two screenshots they had asked me to send them.

I look forward to speedy redressal and refund!

Thanks.

Amitava

Amitava 'Babi' Mitra, PhD

mobile: +[protected]
                  skype: babi.mitra
                  email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                  linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/babimitra

copy of email correspondence with Cleartrip:

From: Cleartrip Customer Support <[protected]@cleartrip.com>

Subject: Trip ID [protected] --- problems with payment using coupon code
                  MAY 13, 2013 | 02:31PM IST

MAY 13, 2013 | 02:00PM IST
                  Babi replied:
                  I understand that the cashback was valid with a credit card or debit card, and not with netbanking --- as I explained to Sohil and also explained in detail in my email, that was not the problem.
                  MAY 13, 2013 | 01:23PM IST
                  Dear Mr. Mitra,

Thank you for your patience.

As per one of the terms of this offer, you were required to make payment with any Debit or Credit Card of your choice. This offer was not valid on payment made by Net banking or Cash.

Since you have used Net banking you were not given the benefit of this offer.

For further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@cleartrip.com.

Thank you for choosing Cleartrip.

MAY 11, 2013 | 09:54AM IST
                  Dear Mr. Mitra,

Thank you for writing to us regarding your issue for trip id [protected].

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are presently checking on your case for more details and shall contact you soon.

For further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@cleartrip.com.

Thank you for choosing Cleartrip.

MAY 10, 2013 | 12:04AM IST
                  Original message
                  Babi wrote:

I had a problem using the coupon code APRSUM13 on the Cleartrip site while booking my Del-Bos-Del roundtrip ticket using my SBI Debit Card. As a result, I did not get the Rs. 2,000 discount that I should have got which would have resulted in my paying Rs, 70,275.

I called up customer support and spoke with Sohil.
                  He asked me to go ahead and do my booking using Netbanking. He also asked me to send the following information and that if everything was okay, I would get Rs. 2,000 cash back and it would be processed within 24 hours.

I booked my ticket and paid Rs 72,275 for it. The trip ID is [protected] and the PNR number is 59VRFS

He asked me to take screen shots of the screen which showed the discounted fare and the screen which showed the problem with using my debit card for payment. I am attaching a word file with both those screen shots.

Other information I was asked for:
                  * Name: Amitava Mitra
                  * Airline name: Lufthansa
                  * Coupon Code: APRSUM13
                  * Coupon amount: Rs, 2,000
                  * Number of passengers: One
                  * Mode of payment tried for coupon: State Bank of India Debit Card using a valid SecureCode for Mastercard
                  * Travel details of the ticket I was trying to book:

LH 763
                  LH 760
                  Frankfurt → New Delhi
                  Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:45 — 00:30
                  7h 15m, 0 stops

Looking forward to getting the Rs 2,000 refund.

Sincerely,

Amitava

Did not get back Rs 2000 as cashback
                  Did not get back Rs 2000 as cashback

Cleartrip — Fraud Amex card coupon ad on Website [Resolved]

rajatgupta0504
                    I booked one return ticket from bangalore to chandigarh for 29th june using cleartrip.There was an ad coming on the website...

samvig
                    I had booked a ticket for my friend under the Trip ID [protected] and PNR No. XNLZN8 on 9th March, 2013 for travel on 12 April, 2013 which was from Delhi to Milan via Brussels and back. This ticket was booked for a Premium Economy class on Cleartrip for Rs. 81,167/- which was much more expensive than the Economy Class on your website. After I got a PNR Number I checked up the corresponding websites and also called Jet Airways and Brussels Airlines and they said that my Tickets had been booked in ECONOMY Class as THERE IS NO PREMIUM ECONOMY Class on these airlines.
                    I called up Cleartrip and after talking to Mr. Pritam, got the tickets cancelled and was assured that Cleartrip would talk to the airlines and get me a full refund for my ticket. It has been close to 15 days and I get a standard reply from Cleartrip that they would revert to me within 48 hours. The issue still has not been resolved and the amount of Rs. 81,167 is still with Cleartrip.
                    This is a clear case of cheating and fraud on the part of Cleartrip as they have sold me tickets for a class that does not exist in the Airlines and I have been overcharged for the same. I am thoroughly disgusted with Cleartrip on their highly unprofessional behaviour in this case. I would not suggest Cleartrip to anybody as the site is clearly cheating people by selling tickets of classes which do not exist and fooling the customers by overcharging for the same.

theabhishek
                      This is the 2nd time when Cleartrips services and offers have been not any less than cheating. Their website once again hooked me (after many years) with big banners for Valentine's offer. I never got any confirmation on those offers post-booking and now when I enquired, I am being told that it was my responsibility to click on that offer after booking confirmation. Did you advertise or alert me after booking confirmation that thank you for booking and now plz click and avail this offer???? No. I have consistently been with MakeMyTrip for my domestic and international bookings for several years and I now know why they still stand as the preferred travel site and why I should stay away from cleartrip. I am sure MMT might have their own naysayers but atleast in my case Cleartrip has been a consistent let down.

Laksh Porwal
                        I have booked hotel in Manali via ClearTip.com and my Cleartrip Trip ID: [protected]. I have cancelled this and no refund back from cleartip. This site is not authentic site in India. So i request to all plz book anything very carefully otherwise y will lost your hard money. In india there is no online jurdication which take action to this type of website. I really disappointed. If there is any solution to this problem please help me anyone?
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

arjunatalliance
                          Hi..I did a hotel booking with cleartrip for Kadamkunj Lodge, Bharatpur, and had to cancel it well before my scheduled trip due to some reasons.
                          Cleartrip is not refunding the money, they say it is non refundable. When i cross checked the voucher invoice, the terms of non refundable is mentioned in a manner so that customers can easily overlook it. It is mentioned in very small fonts, which is difficult to read, and also at the bottom of the receipt/invoice.
                          This is cheating. If a special terms is there, it should be mentioned in the same font as all other T&Cs, and also placed at an appropriate place in the invoice.
                          Cleartrip should refund my money because it is illogical that if a service has not been availed, then there cannot be any non refund for the same service being booked.
                          Please help in getting my refund back asap
                          Arjun

chandp284
                            Trip Id: [protected].

I made a Hotel booking for Srinagar through clear trip portal for 6 nights. I was told that the Hotel has restaurant in there and many other facilities..which were not there at all. When i made booking i was promised that if

"a disparity in the amenities offered at the hotel against what was promised on Cleartrip at the time of your booking has been established, we shall either Shift you to a room that is satisfactory in the same hotel or Offer you accommodation at an alternate hotel of equivalent price and quality as per your original booking or Refund your booking amount to you within 21 working days of such a disparity being explicitly acknowledged by Cleartrip."

I stayed in that horrible hotel for 3 nights and was following up with Clear trip to do needful..

Tired of following up i checked out after three nights and asked cleartrip to look in to mater and refund 3 nights money at least....It took them 2 weeks to let me know that as it was partial stay i can not get any refund...So was i suppose to stay there with no service for 6 nights or should i have not checked in at the first place? I checked in at 9 pm..how am i suppose to check if everything is proper before staying there for a day?
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Kaushik Mahata
                              Trip Id -[protected] we 3 couples had booked a decent hotel(Marathoma Retreat) during our vacation to Munnar. But on the day of travel when we called the hotel to our shock found it was never booked. And than started the frantic calls to their Customer support and it took another 8 hours to make an alternative arrangement.Horror story was yet to come as it was a substandard hotel with dirty rooms,toilets,bedsheets,towels, no drinking water. BF was suppossed to be complimentary and was never provided.For everything they had a readymade answer "NO".There was garbage all around the place.The hotel was not even worth 500rs.ClearTrip made our stay and vacation a waste
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                Cars24 Services
                                rc transfer still not done for hyundai i2 sportz petrol model (2018)
                                (12 minutes ago)
                                Rummycircle.com
                                Rummy circle is ruining my family
                                (17 minutes ago)
                                Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
                                refund my full fees
                                (20 minutes ago)
                                Whirlpool India
                                Whirlpool service dealers extremely overcharge customers
                                (22 minutes ago)
                                Zoom Car
                                refund not received from zoom car