ClearTrip Customer Care
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Bad

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

Prashant Goswami
I booked one room in misty meadows panchmari on 11th april and my check in date is 5th june which is almost 2 month advance. I made payment on 11th april to cleartrip and they have send me confirmation with hotel voucher and clear trip id. [protected]. When i called hotel on 2nd june they told me that there is no such booking and all rooms sold out. I called up cleartrip customer care and they are saying same thing that they cannot arrange room...i dont know how they are doing bussiness..i made payment two months ago and still i have to manage another hotel at my own and i dont know even when they will refund my money..its really very unprofessional. I will not use cleartrip in future and advice all to same.

[Jun 03, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mukesh.deshmukh
    I made two hotel booking on May 31st. The trip IDs are [protected] and [protected]. They confirmed the booking and I made the payment using my credit card. On the check in date, when I called the hotel, the hotel receptionist told me that there is no booking in my name and the hotel was sold out at least one week ago. Clreatrip sold me ticket for a hotel which was already sold out, they did not care to make any acceptable alternative arrangements or inform me about the non-availability of rooms. I spent couple of hrs on phone with the customer support with no fruitful outcome. I now have to stay in a different hotel where I had to pay from my pocket. Any sensible company would have made a good alternative arrangement for me or compensated me for their mistake. I have neither got a refund nor any communication on it. Please make sure to refund me full amount along with the compensation for the time I have wasted with you guys.

[Jun 02, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shyam Gangwani
      Today I have made a booking go-BOM--GOA return ticket(22/6 n 24/6) for my wife Mrs Suzana Gangwani and made payment but so far CLEATRIP has NOT acknowledged nor issued a ticket but on the other hand my bank account has been debited with 5442>Eithr ticket must be issued OR amount to be refunded forthwith to enable me to buy ticket

[Jun 01, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

sushbose
        I want the amnount that i have paid for booking a flight back, i know the reply ull give is regret the incovinience and as per oplicies bla bla.. I dont care. Its wholely my wish whether i want to go or not. I booked it with my money y do i not expect it back. If you cant refund kindly ask ur manager to call if he cant ask his manager to call. I m ready to take this issue as high as it goes, u people are a worst webiste ever. Dont u dare cancel my ticket without my consent. This is also a complain about varun i spoke to yest who is ofcourse ur employee and a worst cust service ever. I want my entire money back dont u dare reply any reply as illl b escalating things further. Its not ur money so u cant cut it as ur wish. Shove ur policies in ur dustbin. I want my entire money back in a day otherwise b ready to face the consequences coz ill not b quite nor vil b leaving ull for ur wosrt ever service.

[May 28, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        kindly email on my email id
        [protected]@gmail.com
        My Trip ID is : [protected]
        Nov, 2015 which i am cancelling now in May.

trip from GUWAHATI TO DELHI

I HAVE BOOK MY TICKET ON 25 JULY 2014 BUT I DO NOT GET ANY STATUS

Baron.vrinda
          I booked my hotel yesterday through the Clear Trip application, and the money was deducted from my bank account. However I got no confirmation on the app or via mail despite my bank showing the transaction under clear trip's head. I have been sending repeated mails and calling on all the customer care numbers but I can't get across to the executive. I have tried calling atleast 50-70 times. My travelling day is today and the hotel also says that no confirmation has been receieved. Its been over 10 hours and I havent received any mail from the customer care, despite it being mentioned on the site that details would be given WITHIN 10 minutes.

[May 26, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Cleartrip — Accidentally cancelled reservation

ratnasheel
            Sir, I had booked a room in Ambrosia Sarovar Portico, Haridwar from 23rd to 25th May via cleartrip.com I paid Rs.5209 for...
            Complaint category Travel Agents

neelghodasara
            My trip id is [protected]. We booked tickets from Rajkot to Bangalore (via Mumbai) for 19th May, 2015. Now my JetKonnect flight no. 9W-7130 got delayed from Rajkot by 2 hours, so I couldn't make it for the next flight from Mumbai to Bangalore. Now contacting JetKonnect staff, they are not willing to pay any compensation nor arrange any other flight for Bangalore. On the other hand, Cleartrip is simply saying we're sorry, we apologize thats it. They are not willing to arrange the next flight. On asking further, they are suggesting us to buy another ticket from Mumbai to Bangalore for Rs. 14000/- additional charges. This is the solution they have for us. They are incompetent to handle the airline companies and they have opened the airline booking portal. Its totally cheat and fraud company and no one is to be blamed at the customer care staff, they are just saying sorry, what the hell to do with your sorry man, come up with the appropriate solution. WASTED MY 14000/- DUE TO CLEARTRIP.COM

[May 19, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Russell Collins
              I have submitted a case previously as follows: Case # 09896020: Fwd: NOTE: Case File #08374136 I have booked and paid for a flight via Cleartrip for Air India from Delhi to Kullu, and this flight was cancelled by the airline. I have requested information about a refund to this flight prior to 15 Feb 2015 and received this reply: Your email is being addressed by our Customer Care Executives and someone will get back to you shortly. Case #09896020: "Fwd: NOTE: Case File #08374136" has been created. I have not heard anything in spite of repeated requests for information.

body soda
                im sathish.i booked the flight ticket through cleartrip app on my mobile, my user id is [protected]@gmail.com.i booked the ticket on 3rd may 2015 tuticorin to chennai travell date is[protected].but i cancelled that ticket on 4th may 2015, my trip id is [protected].when i was cancelled the ticket the refund amount shows rs 3000 something and it will be refund with in 5 to 7 working days.but the refund is not received to me.i called the cleartrip customer care 2 times.he told that the error in our system, we processed immediately.but till now i can't get any email or phone call or sms from your cleartrip.when will you refund my amount.please reply immediately.

[May 18, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mukesh_abc123
                  I booked a hotel booking for Ashok beach resort pondicherry with cleartip ID [protected]. I booked Premium cottage. When reached hotel, it was informed that booking was cancelled from Hotel side since rooms were already booked and still cleartrip moved ahead with booking. As per hotel manager, Cleratrip was already informed that there no more hotel rooms avaliable.. I wasted my 3-4 hours of 1 days trip in calling cleartrip customer care and they not at all helping... I have contacted customer case 3 times and briefed my problem to different individuals..but no disctrete solution is provded as of now

Got a call from Customer service where they told me cleartrip is ready to pay 950 Rs.
                  When difference of room charges is Rs. 2k, how accepting Rs 950 is valid point.
                  Besides at the time when I didnt got room booked room, i informed Customer care that I am not going to accept degraded room.
                  They told me that will get back in 5 mins, which they never did. How shall I accept the anything less than full refund.
                  My trip was ruined because of careless attitude of cleartrip. I should be eligible to get full refund..

Besides that I am calling Customer care since 4 days for hours what about all the inconvenience...
                  Request everyone to be cautious of this fraud website. Hotel Management told that rooms were already booked and cleartrip was informed about that. STill Cleartrip moved ahead with Booking and customer who went to trip ended up w/o room and kept calling for hours Customer care...
                  Customer care in this case has one punch line "We are sorry for inconvenience and appreciate you patience"..
                  and then call on hold for unlimited time

Aanal Dave
                    Hi, I have booked Hotel castel, Manali. After confirmation to Kavita( Customer care Representative). I had payment for same. And same i got confirm voucher from cleaer Trip. when i have called to again, They told me, room are not available and not booked.pls do needful. and book my room. Trip id:[protected], Clear Trip Rushikesh acharya-[protected]

[May 17, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gomzi1
                      Clear trip id : [protected] Booked flight for mum - goa return for 13 April and return 15 April on 1 Feb 2015 for rs 3870/- called cleartrip on 12 April 6.30 pm, spoke to madam nageshwari, was informed by cleartrip that the flight was erroneously cancelled from their end. Assured by cleartrip, that they will refund the entire amount of the booking and also will be compensated entirely for my mum to goa departure for the next day on 13 April. New booking made on cleartrip on 12 April .. trip id: [protected] for rs 4258/- for mum to goa for 13 April. Have called cleartrip several times after that and spoken to Mr. John and Mr. Mohit.. assurance given but no action.all conversations recorded and confirmed by them

[May 16, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sri reddy ys
                        My name srisrinivasulu reddy my trip id [protected].I am booked the ticket clear trip online i will specify flight ticket times after conform payments 12502. They are calling to me they are given payment link then I will pay 12502 rupess by debit card. They are given payment invoices 11742 rupess . flight ticket times changed .actually I will specify flight ticket time 14:20 pm.Delhi to Hyderabad.why they are changed .amount also different so they are not given balance . they are given changed invoice 12502 rupess. Actual amount 11742 rupess only.

tickets variation amount

[May 15, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Law & Civil Rights

Shalini Sridhar
                          Its a horrible experience for me with Clear trip site booking today 14th May 15. I booked a flight from Bangalore to Hyderabad on INDIGO 6E-152 17.30 - 18:35 HYD on 14th May 2015, But The Clear Trip Site Has Booked My Ticket On INDIGO 6E 466 BLR - HYD - 14th May 15.25 - 16.30 I spoke immediately with your customer support regarding wrong flight booking and the associate cconveniently washed off his hands saying that its not cleartrip's fault but Indigo has booked me on 15.25 flight. if you can find out from my call recording after 1 pm today, the call was not properly attended and hanged in between my conversation. When I called Indigo, they also with ease said that Cleartrip site has booked the wrong flight and they are not responsible for wrong booking. Being an elite customer to clear trip, now ultimately me as a Customer has to take the suffering and bear the loss if am not able to reach the BLR Airport on time to catch the flight also cancel all my business appointment to reach early to the airport. And let me assure you if you people do not show me a satisfactory solution to me at the earliest, I will definitely post this complaint wherever possible on the net and to all heads in cleartrip. Its your duty to check where the fault lies and see that customer does not suffer.

[May 14, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — not refunded cancellation ticket amount

nayanb
                            My company VNB International Pvt. Ltd. booked the ticekt for Bom-algeria-Bom for 4 people in sept 2014, out of 1 person cencel...
                            Complaint category Online Shopping

Cleartrip — Fake transaction

Bubai29
                            Sir/ Madam, This is to inform you that my Trip ID is [protected] Kolkata to Visakhapatnam round trip. I was booked this...
                            Complaint category Credit Cards

s_seshadri
                            My flights from Mumbai to Chennai and Chennai to Mumbai were cancelled by airline (SpiceJet). I am entitled to full refund on both bookings done via Cleartrip. I have got partial refund for one booking [protected] and no refund as yet for the other booking [protected]. Airline says they have already refunded the full amount of the bookings to Cleartrip (the agent). Kindly ensure that I get full refund, I have got Rs.4000 less refund in the booking no [protected] and zero refund in booking no [protected]

[Apr 09, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Avimitta
                              hi my name is avinash .i have made a booking on cleartrip for a hotel in chennai on 7th April .I took a cab and reached the hotel where my booking was unavailable due to no rooms in the hotel .The hotel said that they have informed cleartrip that they were sold out already.When I called the customer care they just say a sorry and refunded the amount which wasn't the need of the hour.It was 10.30 in the night and I had to take another cab and made another booking almost 10km far away.i spent almost 1000 on the cabs rather I would have got a better hotel if I would have made a booking on a better website like booking.com or so . This would be my last booking on cleartrip. They are good on air travel they should stick to that. Terrible experience Damage to money and time

Cleartrip Hotels
                              Cleartrip Hotels

[Apr 08, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jacobphilip
                                1- Used the Clear trip mobile APP to stay at the hotel. Money got charged from my account and 10 days later money has not been refunded into account. I was told money would come into my account in 4 working days. 2- Booked the room through the APP, stayed at the hotel and at the day of checking out there has not been any email sent to the hotel, but money has been deducted from my bank account. 3- Stayed on the phone with customer service and other staff in a total of 4 hours to resolve this matter, and all I got was "I AM SORRY", "I am Sorry", "I am Sorry" -- this is not call customer service, I have lived in the USA for 15 years, learned and seen what real customer service is all about. When they say I am sorry, they take action and keep us updated on the progress, here I am having to follow up on the money that was taken, and having to pay full price at the hotel. 4- Staff said bank would refund as Cleartrip has not got paid, but not there is no refund and I am having to waste time trying to get my money back. 5- People should be careful using ClearTrip APP as I have been a victim.

ddunlin
                                  I use website called Cleartrip and member of this company for few years. I had no problem with Cleartrip booking and everything was great and smoothly. ID is [protected]. for Mrs Parveen Dunlin Spicejet SG2511 BUT my wife texted me that Spicejet has cancelled flights at 07.50 to Amritsar and relocated to 14.50. I have invesrtgated the situation and found that there are two schedule times with different SG2511 time 07.50am - 09.10am from 25th April till 24th Oct and SG2515 time 02.15pm - 04.15pm from 29th March till 24th October. Cleartrip displayed the Spicejet for the trip from New Delhi to Amritsar on Friday 3rd April and time is SG2511 time 07.50am - 09.10am Why do you put this time and flights No which is not supposed to put the dates till 25th April. It mean that my wife had to stay at airport since 06.00am and missed the flights due to cancelled or wrong time plus missed booked trains and could not book this trains today and she will have to pay for the taxi to Nadokar from Amritsar Airport. That's why I get annoyed with the system and should not put the times for 07.50am until 25th April. You can have a look and prove that I am right and I will have to ask you for refund for some mistake of being booked as it is displayed clearly. My wife is upset and very angry about the whole situation and awiting to hear from you shortly Mr David Dunlin

Spicejet Booking

[Apr 03, 2015] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    DTDC Courier & Cargo
                                    No update on Shipment status since 10 days.
                                    (8 minutes ago)
                                    Flipkart
                                    orders canceling from seller retail net after order debited from account, issuing refund
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
                                    pmay subsidy not provided as guaranteed
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Samsung
                                    cheating customer on service and service not provided
                                    (14 minutes ago)
                                    Patanjali Ayurved
                                    Complaining about order me app