ClearTrip Customer Care
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Bad

ClearTrip related photos (834)

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

devika poojary on Oct 3, 2018
In the month of july i had booked tickets for journey from bombay to udupi the payment was taken twice.. So i had called the customer care number the cancellation part etc was done but it been 2 months no payment received. The second ticket which was booked for goa bombay travel the card payment was going on and the payment was deducted without confirm tickets.. Still now i have not received the refund for that.. So bad experience from clear trip really not appreciated at all

[Oct 04, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

dibyo123 on Sep 30, 2018

My trip ID is --> Trip ID : [protected] on which I have cancelled my flight almost 2 months back but no refund from Clear Trip. Every time I call their Customer care, same answer like pending from Airline, But I have visited Airline office (Bangladesh Airline), they said they haven't get any request. I am getting same response each & every time, no point of contacting them, its waste of time & energy. Its a mental harassment for me. I want them to confirm them the refund date.

Email ID-> dibyenducse.[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 01, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shruti Kiran on Sep 28, 2018
      I have booked my ticket, at night 11:50 pm, they say payment done successfully, and even provided me booking id, morning i have got msg that my money have been initiated, for my ticket cancellation.

This month last, initiation mean it gonna take more three days, today is friday, there will be bank holidays. Flight rate gonna be high in 4 5 days that is obviously, how i'll get my surplus amount.

[Sep 28, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Glenna on Sep 27, 2018
        By booking number [protected]. I had done the initial booking in m business hotel in goa from september 20th - 23rd but i needed it to be changed to sep 27th - 30th. I spoke to an executive called reynold francis, he said that i need not cancel but i can postpone the trip and he also sent me an email confirming the same. When my family members went to check in to the hotel, they said we do not have a booking. It was a such a painful experience as my old aged mother had to be there at the hotel waiting for nearly 2 hours. I was continuously on the phone trying to speak to the executive and they kept me on hold for nearly 30 minutes and no one ever got back to me. Everytime i called i was told we need to speak to the officer. Finally i could not wait for their calls and could not keep my mother waiting and so i had no choice but to book the rooms on mmt. Now the hassle of going via taxi to another hotel and the time and cost involved for a new booking who is going to bear that.in addition to that the trauma my aged mother had to undergo who is responsible for that. Please consider my case.

hotel booking dates changed by a executive but hotel room not available when we went to check in

drst on Sep 26, 2018
          Yesterday on 25th september 2018 night at 11 pm, i had booked tickets for mumbai to auckland and return - on cleartrip for 4 persons with trip id [protected]. It was mentioned in the mail that within 5 hrs confirmed tickets will be mailed on the registered mail id.
          But i haven't yet received the tickets on my registered mail now it being 13.5 hours.
          Please mail the confirmed tickets urgently on the given registered mail id - [protected]@rediffmail.com.

[Sep 26, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mathematicsnehagupta on Sep 24, 2018
            Yesterday (23 sept, 2018), i bought one way air ticket from delhi to bangalore flying on 19 oct, 2018 via clear trip website. The eticket was supposed to be send to [protected]@gmail.com. The ticket has never been send, but money has been deducted from account.
            The reference number for the payment is :[protected]

Either refund my money (Rs.4811) immediately or send the eticket to bhushan dev gupta with email id as [protected]@gmail.com

[Sep 24, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by mathematicsnehagupta Sep 24, 2018
            Calling to the customer service is no. Reason : In the beginning of the call itself, the recorded voice asks for the trip id. But even after successfully payment, clear trip didn't issue any ticket or trip id. So i can not even start the customer service call, unless I provide them with trip id, which was never issued to me!
            Updated by mathematicsnehagupta Sep 24, 2018
            After Consumer Complaints forwarded my complain to ClearTrip, I got an email from a random person (raju.[protected]@yahoo.com) asking me to give him my contact number. After giving my contact details, a random person calls me and says my ticket got cancelled, so I have to rebook. The amount will be refunded back to my account. He started asking me my debit card details. Now, I do not know the authentication of this person. So, I asked him to email me from his official id, to which he refused. This looks like a complete fraud!

Cleartrip — refund enquiry

athika on Sep 24, 2018
              Dear team,

Pnr :ruhra4 this tkt already cancelled but not received refund my site.. Please mention refund...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Airlines

Sajad76 on Sep 24, 2018
              My trip id : [protected]
              On arriving at the hotel, the authorities refused to allot a room quoting unavailability. A senior citizen and bp/ diabetic patient, my father had to argue with the hotel management but not to any change in their attitude. After long interval an ordinary room though we had booked a deluxe one was allotted to him in some other hotel where he had to walk all along with his luggage.

Such type of inconvenience is regrettable and has led to loss of faith in cleartrip. Pertinently i called clear trip customer care at that very moment but was informed that the hotel authorities are not responding to their call.

This has been the worst experience we had with cleartrip and we need our money refunded for this deceptive behaviour.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Cleartrip — payment refund issue

Sushil Dwivedy on Sep 23, 2018
                I booked one ticket through clear trip on 23rd oct. Trip id[protected], pnr-yvbdvl from lucknow to delhi which is at 11.05...

spsingh1989 on Sep 22, 2018
                I have cancelled the flight indigo customer care and they gave the acknowledgment of the cancellation and assured me that the amount will be refunded as it was a refundable ticket,
                When i called cleartrip they said that "0" refund has been processed which is ridiculous.
                This kind of fraud is not expected from cleartrip.
                Kindly look into this and refund my amount asap.

Name: priya singh
                Reference number: ukuztx
                Number: [protected]

Date: 25/09/2018

From hyd to blr
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-22 23:22:44
                Initiated refund of money

[Sep 22, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kartikeya Mehta on Sep 20, 2018
                  It's been almost over a month since i cancelled my booking for trip id:[protected]Dar es salaam - mumbai one-way). But i am yet to receive the refund. I have done follow up on calls with at least half a dozen representatives of the company but not got any satisfactory response or confirmation on payment. They informed that the booking stands cancelled on their system. And even though the account number provided to their representative varsha via email on 29 august. I am yet to receive refund of rs 79, 292/- + rs. 599/-.

Even for trip id: [protected] (Dar es salaam - mumbai one-way). The partial cancellation of 1 passenger was done in june 26 and complete cancellation of all the remaining passengers in 11- september but yet not received the total refund amount. Even though we provided individual account details twice via email for this particular trip id on request. Refund amount is: rs 72490/- for 5 passengers.

[Sep 20, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  my travel date 18.12.17 lucknow to kolkata & 20.12.17 kolkata to lucknow I haveno any record please provide my both ticket copy

AnandGambi on Sep 20, 2018
                    I have booked one ticket from dammam to kochin on 21 september 2019 on 20th september 2018 between 2:00 and 2:10 (Saudi arabian time). An amount of sar 753 is deducted from credit card but no ticket is generated.

Name of traveller: ajithkumar muttuchira
                    Travel date: 21-sep-2018
                    Flight : emirates time: 18:05
                    Mobile number given is : +[protected]
                    Email id given is : [protected]@gambitgroups.com
                    My contact details are above given mobile number and email.

Updated by AnandGambi Sep 20, 2018
                    I have booked one ticket from Manila to Dammam for 22 September 2019 on 20th September 2018 between 3:00 and 3:30 PM (Saudi Arabian Time). An Amount of SAR 2460 is deducted from Credit Card but no Ticket is generated.

Name of Traveller: Jun Dela Cruz Sagucio
                    Travel Date: 22-Sep-2018
                    Flight : Gulf Air Time: 12:45
                    Mobile Number given is : +[protected]
                    Email ID given is : [protected]@gambitgroups.com
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — received zero refund after cancellation of air-ticket

mohsin1101 on Sep 20, 2018
                      I have personally cancelled the flight directly from the reservation counter at Delhi airport and they gave the acknowledgment...

richphytocare raipur on Sep 19, 2018

Am happy to be a part of Cleartrip booking.

Need help from your end.

I booked a flight ticket from Raipur to Ahmedabad (round trip) from 21.9.2018 to 23.9.2018, via Cleartrip APP on 16.9.2018

My Name in Cleartrip Application: [protected]@yahoo.com

Once am in payment stage, i paid Rs.12, 283/- as per the procedure. Amount deducted from my account but in the application showed that the payment was failure.

As i know some transaction issue, i tried via cleartrip contact no. [protected] but for reporting i need TRIP ID.

But in my application no notifications regarding any bookings.

Note: From the Bank end, they assured that the amount was successfully processed and i have the evidence too.

Kindly help me to solve this problem.

Am awaiting for your positive reply.

Thanking You,
                      Harish B

manoj8776 on Sep 19, 2018

I want to bring to your notice, the incident happened with my cancellation, while booking there was a clear indication of cancellation charges, which almost should have been aed 253 per person, instead of that your company has unlawfully deducted aed 1400, as i have failed to get a proper response from any person in your company, i thought to highlight it to you

Please refer the attachment

My trip id[protected]

Manoj pillai

[Sep 19, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Rahul kamble 70 on Sep 17, 2018
                          Hi clear trip team,

I had booked indio ticket via hdfc smart buy app through clear trip agency on 19 june 2018 from bombay to delhi. Flight details are ujd36x - 6e - 176. I had cancelled ticket on 03 july -2018. I was supposed to get 854 rs refund within 14 days of cancellation. It's been 2.5 month still waiting for refund money. Indigo team have confirmed that they have returned money.

Flight details-ujd36x - 6e - 176
                          Booking date - 19 june 2018
                          Cancellation date - 03 july 2018
                          Airline - indigo
                          Company name - clear trip
                          Passenger names - rahul shantaram kamble,
                          Order i'd - [protected]
                          Neha pundlik more

[Sep 17, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Amount has been deducted during booking of train ticket but booking is'neither confirmed nor any status has updated
                          aniteshu's reply, Sep 15, 2018

nonie73 on Sep 17, 2018
                            While making a booking it is showing the check in baggage is charged 12 dhs for 30 kgs one way and also the same for another way. so that is 24 dhs for both ways. My trip id is [protected]. I have all the pictures step by step whatever I did while booking. Now when I checked with the Airlines they told me that they will charge dhs 50 each side for 30 kgs so both ways will be 100 dhs. I don't understand if that is the case then I would have booked Air India for 1025 where the airlines will give me meals also. Now if this is an error from your side then you will have to compensate with my baggage and charge me dhs 24 only or else refund me the whole amount. if not then I need to put this matter to the media level and tell them that cleartrip is not a proper site to book with. I have never faced any kinds of problem with your site but this is the first time and should be the last time. please take this matter serious as I can't afford to pay more because its indeed our hard earned money. I hope I am clear with my details. I can anytime provide you the pictures which I have taken while making the booking. I have added photos where nothing is showing that the baggages are removed while confirming the payment.

showing wrong price of check in baggage

[Sep 18, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I had done booking on 13th September 2018 from Chennai to Bangalore in indigo at 13:55.The amount is deducted but booking is not done nor trip Id is given .please refund the amount

prafful kumar on Sep 17, 2018
                              Trip id[protected]. Ticket (Round way) booked (2 adult and 1 infant) for new delhi to ranchi dated 16 sept 2018.
                              I show the passengers name wrongly printed.
                              My name prafful kumar correctly printed on ticket.
                              My wife name adhra saxena wrongly printed as prafful saxena.
                              Also my child (Infant) name wrongly printed as prafful singh.
                              This error is due to the clear trip site or server fault.

I talked to clear trip they blaming me that you filled wrong name.

But how its possible that i filled wrong first name and correct surname and correct details like nationality with dob.

My ticket amount gone wasted and now i am not able to visit my parents home.

Kindly resolve my issue and returns my whole ticket amount.

Prafful

Cleartrip — refund - not received

afeeqhussain on Sep 16, 2018
                                Dear sir/madam,

We have booked our family ticket through pnr # 1801264. Due to some reason, all the passengers...

Kishore Stephen Dsouza on Sep 13, 2018
                                I had booked my tickets through clear-trip app on[protected] for[protected] and return[protected] Mangalore to Hyderabad. My wife's ticket also was booked by me same time from Sharjah to Hyderabad[protected] and return[protected]. Since I was confused with the timing I realized that I should have booked on[protected] . The ticket fare was 6, 807 INR .I immediately contacted clear-tip agent through online chat and explained about the issue. She instructed me to book another ticket using the same mode of payment and mention the same email id and mobile number and provide the new booking reference number to her and she will initiate the cancellation and I will refunded the whole amount without any deduction, but after few minutes I received a email from INDIGO AIRLINES about airlines regarding the cancellation and refund was initiated fully to clear-trip. Similarly I received a email from clear-trip that your cancellation is been done and a refund of INR 702 will be refunded to you. I called INDIGO AIRLINES personally to check about the cancellation charges and I was shocked to hear from them that they have not charged any cancellation charges. I contacted Clear-trip by phone on [protected] and explained the whole matter and I was assured about the refund telephonic conversation as well as email, but till now i have not got my refund. I am calling them daily for the status but every time the moment i call a new person answers and gives the assurance. So far I have spoken to ANGEL, RANJANA, UTTAM I had paid from my NRE account and when I ask how will you refund ? they dont have satisfying answers at all . They are cheating the customers.

[Sep 13, 2018] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

3 days ago
                                  Flight ticket not refun
                                  3 days ago
                                  Cleartrip
                                  Airline tickets not refunded even after receiving full refund from airlines
                                  13 days ago
                                  Cleartrip
                                  till date I have not received my refund money
                                  14 days ago
                                  airline ticket refund problem trip id: 200217596432
                                  24 days ago
                                  Cleartrip
                                  cancellation confirmation for jeddah - lahore return flight — trip id 2001209846