ClearTrip Customer Care
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Bad

ClearTrip related photos (794)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

Suresh Bihar
Dear Concern, I made a booking on 9th August 2017 from Cleartip through my cleartrip account ([protected]@yahoo.com). I made the paymeny by SBI internet banking for the amonut INR 4824 rs/-. However amount was deducted but booking was not made. I am unable to talk with customer care member over phone. The amount Rs.4824 has not been transferred till today. Please help in this case as earliest as possible. Thanks
My name is Suresh C.
My cleartrip account & email ID: [protected]@yahoo.com
Transaction Ref No: IGABUGWYT4
Transaction date:[protected]
Got a quick response from cleartrip office. I have been assured that the amount will be transferred back to my bank account within 2 to 4 working days. Hope I'll get it soon.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Banks

sonia111
    I booked indigo flight ticket today from cleartrip for first time and payment is deducted from my account but i did not get ticket and when i am trying to
    contact to customer care of cleartrip at this no [protected] then it is asking for trip id which is not yet generated so what i do? cleartrip people do something
    reissue the ticket or immediate refund my money.

Cleartrip — fraud after payment [Resolved]

Narayan Boxi
      Before i booked many tickets successfully.
      But yesterday on[protected] i booked one ticket through clear trip from...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — do not book funworld ticket from cleartrip

Ankush Vashistha
      I just want to introduce my yesterday experience. Well! Usually i am using cleartrip for flight, hotel and activity bookings...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Amusement Parks

shweta_01

This is regarding the udf refund as per the latest government orders for people who completed their travel from or to delhi airport between 7th july 2017 and 15 july 2017.
      I have been mailing jet airways and they confirmed that cleartrip will be refunding the udf amount for delhi airport for my travel dated 12th july'2017.
      But cleartrip clearly denied the refund and said that they will only refund the udf amount if the trip was cancelled.
      When i clearly wrote a mail to them about the latest order from government regarding the refund for udf amount for delhi airport for travel completed between 7th july and 15th july 2017, they didn't reply and clearly denied the refund.
      Kindly help to escalate this issue against them.
      Trip id: [protected].

Thanks & regards,
      Shweta kumari

Asmasm123
        On 6th August 2017 @ 23.37 hrs I have booked train ticket for Karwar to Mumbai. My Credit Card was charged for payment of Rs. 3471 for spending at Cleartrip Travel Servi. Thereafter no further action and no ticket was mailed to us and no response was given by them for the complaint made in their "support centre." we had to book a flight in view of their careless and inaction. They do not provide any of their e-mail IDs nor they attend any complaint. If no action from them on this consumer complaint, we shall take appropriate action against them.

Dr. A SUBRAHMANYAM
        Advocate, Mumbai High Court

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Unauthorized charges

pkbanerji
          On[protected] at 16.01.58 hrs. From my kotak debit card rs 17782 has been debited for a round trip from lucknow to hyderabad on[protected] and back from hyderabad to lucknow on[protected] for prashant kumar banerji and rina banerji. At the end "transaction failed" was shown and no trip id nor an e-ticket was generated or sent on my mob. No.[protected] or my mail id banerji. [protected]@gmail.com. However intimation from kotak mahendra bank shows rs 17782 debited in favour of [protected]. Therefore i want my amount to be refunded to my debit card account

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Travel Agents

Balaj3009
            Trip id : [protected]
            Booked by: balaji chandrasekaran on wed, 12 jul 2017 at 13:02. I booked 2 hotel rooms of samrat residency, bangalore through cleartrip.com using my credit card. They charged me for the rooms & conformed the rooms. But again the hotel charged for the rooms stating that they didn't got any payments from cleartrip. Pls rectify this issue.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

Cleartrip — trip id 17052696384-refund-air life charges aed 3274 instead of aed 720 (360+360) as mentioned while booking

Barigeda Venkatesam
              I have travelled with my wife from dubai to london on 30 may with a return ticket from london to dubai on 3rd july for me...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Airlines

Tulsi94
              I made 2 bookings, both on the 23rd of july for rs. 4413 and rs.4263. The money was withdrawn from my account but the booking came up as an error. Clear trip promised to reimburse the money in 5-7 days. It has now been 10 days. Please reimburse the money immediately.
              I have one of the trip ids: [protected]
              I do not remember the other one as neither was emailed to me.
              Sir/ Maam

Sending the picture of the email that I have eceived from Cleartrip side...

Again the procedure is really slow.

I hope you will refund the amount as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Railways

[email protected]
                I am unable to postpone my flight online. Tried several times & with much difficulty got through the customer care no and after entering all the particulars when it was time for a cleartripper to speak the line was disconnected 3 times.in such case how can i modify my existing booking?

Very bad system & no email id's where we could write back instantly for help.
                Sir on 03 Aug. I have made a ticket from katni to kota for the date of 20.10.2017 by Dayoday Express. Amount Rs. 1084.00 has been deducted from my bank Account. But Ticket is not generated. So please do best from your end

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Municipal Corporation

prasad avd
                  Sir i have booked flight ticket from hyderabad to beharine today morning at 08.30 for 15.00 flight worth rs12435 via paytm. Due to some personal problems i could not able to catch the flight. So i wanted to cancel the flight ticket. When i asked for customer care for cancellation, they have connected to clear trip people. Clear trip executive miss. Shilpa behaved very rudely and told that no refund will be processed. Ticket is to be attached for your reference. Please do needful paytm order id : [protected]

Address is for reference. Customer care [protected]
                  One97 communications limited, b 121, sector 5, noida - 201301 gstin 09aaaco4007a1z3

khalid khalid

As per attached air ticket i have purchase from cleartrip.com, due to some necessary work i have change my plan as well as i informed to cleartriper via telephone and via email to refund my amount. But the agency still not provide me any sufficient reply and does not like to refund my amount i informed them 48 hrs before.

This is my kind request to provide me my refund amount, which i did not use still. I do not have more time in ticket, kindly ask them to provide me asap.
                    (Note: 1. An air ticket has attached for reference.
                    2. Email conversation attached

vyshgur57
                      I have lost 6000 from my card on behalf of trying to book 1 ticket, and i had tried few times because it was showing error on booking,,, i tried gain, and you people took money from the card, how the hll is this possible??? And even without giving me a reciept of transaction
                      I need the money completely refunded to the card.
                      I just needed one booking from chennai central to mangalore. Not 5 times to take money from me

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Banks

georgejosepheden
                        I have booked for air india ai 945 bombay to abu dhabi
                        At 22.30 for raynold joseph george. Every thing wenk ok.
                        Payment is also taken by cleartrip. I got confirmation from my bank
                        That the payment has done. But no ticket generated or send by
                        Cleartrip.

I am a customer to cleartrip for more 10 years.
                        Customer care do not answer. They put you in sleep by listening the music.

Please send the e-ticket to [protected]@yahoo.com.
                        I have booked 2 tickets for water Kingdom Mumbai on 28 July. The amount got debited but still I neither receive the tickets nor I got refund of money which I paid.
                        I bought 2 gift card worth 1000 each.While I am using it showing card is not activated.
                        Before i booked many tickets successfully.
                        But Yesterday on[protected] i booked one ticket through CLEAR TRIP from Bhubaneswar to Mumbai for[protected] on indigo flight 6E-342. The process was correct till the payment option. Then after log in by the process to my net banking, the amount 6453 rupees deducted and transferred successfully. But clear trip didn't issue the ticket itinerary or any message or no refund till now, The ticket didn't generate at all. After given the feedback i got a mail only with a case id 03323500, but no any other response from Clear trip.

solocede
                          I tried booking hotels with cleartrip on 23rd of july 2017. I tried two times. Each time money was taken from my account, but cleartrip was not able to book the hotel. A message came up each time saying that they will refund the money in 24 hrs and it might take a few working days for it to reflect in my account. So far i have not received my refunds. I called the customer service 3 times. Each time they give a different excuse like: the computer system is being updated, a case id for you has been created like that. But they do not pay my money.

The trip id for the two hotel bookings are [protected] and [protected].

Remember that i did not cancel the booking. Cleartrip was not able to book the hotel after they deducted money from my account. They should refund my money. Why are they not refunding. I think govt should take an action to close this fraud company.

I am going to take legal action and advice everybody thro social media and other media to stay away from this company.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Travel Agents

chaitupatil007
                            We had booked tickets under ixigo few days back with trip id [protected] and [protected]. Of which both had same traveller name and same flight. It was techincal problem from cleartrip side and our account got debited twice. Upon requesting the customer care that day they refunded one ticket from pune to bangalore spicejet. But still the no sign of refund. We called up the customer care and case was created #03186253 with this number.

We request cleartrip to refund the amount. We have been doing the same since the day we booked the tickets. No response from your team.
                            I have booked round trip flight from kolkata to bangalore. The trip is planned on 28th July and returning is on 31st July. Although money has been deducted from my account, I did not get a confirmed ticket. I need the money back asap. Please please help.

bepen
                              Using credit card, jet airways flight booking done on 8/7/2017 showed refundable fare. On 13/7/2017 cancellation clear trip indicated refund fare is held back by jet airways therefore no refund due.

If clear trip is in dispute with jet airways matter should have been voiced directly to jet airways. Instead they send statement indicating airline withhold charges.

At booking fare collection is with clear trip. Strangely refund settlement by customer has to be with airlines.

What sort of online booking agency is clear trip?

Shubham Haldar
                                Actually by mistake i have booked a flight from kolkata to bangalore for 18th august for 3 passengers with the flight no. Indigo 6e 822. I have called the customer care of indigo and have cancelled the flight for which they told me that my complete amount would be refunded. I have booked the ticket of this flight from cleartrip with trip id-[protected] and pnr no. Wecq3d so indigo customer care told that they have refunded the money to cleartrip and i have to ask them for the refund and they told flight is not cancelled from their side so i asked them to cancel it from their side as well they have send me the cancellation 1st step next my amount to be refunded should be shown within 5-7 working days but now it's been 12 days still no sign of refund. I called the customer care of cleartrip but it's continuously saying busy. Please help me out with this.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                                Shubham haldar
                                Mob. No-[protected]
                                E-mail-shubham. [protected]@gmail.com

Sandip463
                                  Hi team,

This is a complaint regarding the ticket for water kingdom which was booked through the cleartrip organised by pan india paryatan pvt ltd. The date of visit to park is 01 aug 2017.
                                  My savings account got debited for rs 1406 (For 2 adult entry to water kingdom mumbai). But neither i receive my ticket nor the money refunded to my bank account.

Transaction no - iin/cleartrip. C/[protected]

Please refund my money to my account number.

Sandip panda.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Amusement Parks

Recently Discussed

13 days ago
                                    refund for the flight tickets worth 10974
                                    18 days ago
                                    Cleartrip
                                    flight booking amount refund matter.
                                    23 days ago
                                    Cleartrip
                                    refund or credit shell is not initiated
                                    28 days ago
                                    Cleartrip
                                    time process of refund ticket always changing
                                    28 days ago
                                    Cleartrip
                                    air ticket refund issue debit my saving bank account.