ClearTrip Customer Care
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Bad

ClearTrip related photos (844)

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

Sharad Kakadia
Dear management of cleartrip company. On 16 july i cancelled my ticket and i get from your company email, that you refund my money in 96 hours!!
But now already 2 month finish, still my money not refunded...
Please check my trip id and refund my money back.
You are big company but losing your reputation on small problems..
With best regards anvar

Cancellation confirmation for moscow - dubai one-way flight — trip id [protected]
Cleartrip refunds
кому: [protected]@mail. Ru

16 июля, 17:39путешествия
Ticket cancelled
Cleartrip
Step 1
This email is to notify that we've processed your cancellation request
Step 2
We'll send you an email with your exact refund amount soon
Step 3
Your bank will credit the amount into your account
Hi anvar,

Your trip is cancelled for the following passengers.

We will take 96 hours to process your refund. After we process the refund, if your refund amount is more than zero, it should appear in your account in 5 to 7 working days depending upon your bank.

Flight passengers revoked
Fri, 21 jul 2017
Mr mr anvar rafiyev
Pnr: c87cyq

payment pending

[Sep 15, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cleartrip — refund not processed for more than 4 months

sharash
    Refund not processed for more than 5 months now. Complete Details as in below trailing mail.

On Jul 6, 2017,...
    Complaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — flight

Chandra Khanduja
    I booked a ticket on cleartrip.com on 11th september with trip id [protected] but the amount of rs 9968 has been deducted...
    Complaint category Airlines

Nibu Sam
    I had booked deluxe double ac room in hotel olive regency, near town hall, banerji road, cochin through cleartrip for one day i. E from 12.09.17 19.00 hrs to 13.09.17 16.00 hrs. The bill amount for one day was rs.1960/- with services like complimentry b/fast, ac, tv, hot water, sofa etc. The room was booked by me after seeing the photographs of hotel displayed in clear trip. Since i was in a hurry, i could not go through the review. Once i booked the above hotel, cleartrip had asked for my credit. Card details and rs. 5 /- was charged from me. I went to the hotel with my family anticipating an affordable stay with clean rooms, bathrooms and fixtures as the amount charged was rs. 1960/- for one day. The amount being charged by a 3 star hotel is less than the above.
    It is regretted to inform that my stay was horrible and there was no value for money. Rooms were un cleaned, stained bed sheets, uncleaned bathrooms, no hot water facility as projected. All commodes were in broken state. Walls were stained and roofs were having some black mark, which is caused due to water leakage. The hotel is not maintained at all. I dont understand why cleartrip is promoting such hotels. The customers are booking through you by seeing the photographs you uploaded. Before checkin i asked them about my free b/fast. They told you tell me what you want, will arrange that. I asked them about the restaurant. They replied that they dnt have a rstaurant but they will get the b/fast from outside as per my demand. If the hotel doesnot have a restaurant, then y d hell cleartrip indicates complimentry b/fast. I am also from a hospitality industry and i stayed in many star hotels. Even in small 2 star hotels, they have their own restaurant and buffet is arranged for their guest as complimentry and are charged less than the above price. Next day morning, before i ordered for b/fast, they brought 4 idli and 1 vada - 2 plates. When i told them i didnt order this, they reluctantly replied that this is what we give to guest as complimentry b/fast. It was not told to me before. That two plate idli would cost max of rs.100/-. It is nothing but pure cheating. I would request cleartrip not to involve in such things. What are you gaining by cheating public. Dont be happy with the rs.5/- you charged as your service charge. Before you post something in your website, please see the hotel and their rooms. The room provided to me was not worth rs.1960/-. This was not expected from cleartrip and i would request you to remobe the above hotel immediately from you site so that poor public like me will not be cheated again.

Nibu sam

[Sep 13, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Ak damani
      Pnr: ffw3rn
      Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Airlines

Irritate
      My name is Kalyani. I have tried to do a reservation of five tickets for a train in a cleartip app on 13 th September from duvvada station to Vijayawada. But in that process I can't able to login to isrtc so I had lost my money which is of cost rs.752 without booking tickets.so please kindly refund my money. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

sumith thomas
        Good day, i booked ticket on aug 17 from trv to dxb, but unfortunately i was cancelled my ticket on 15 of august. Same day cleartrip customer executive commited me rs 11, 150 will refund, on aug 24 morning i got one mail rs 1100 will credit on my account. I contacted customer care they committed me rs 10500 will refund within 3-4 days after checking my call records and conversations. Till now nobody is responding, everytime they are telling they will arrange the call back... But not even one missed call didnt received in my number.. These cleartrip is cheating the customers... If possible do anything for me.. This not a matter of money.. They are cheating people..

I have not received the committed amount when I cancelled my air ticket
        I have not received the committed amount when I cancelled my air ticket

Shrikrushna Mulay
          We have booked air tickets from flight xp sight by using internet facility through credit card but we have not received any confirmation from cleartrip and also neither received receipt of payment made to cleartrip nor received copies of tickets on our registered mail id. Amt ₹10272 is already debited to my credit card account. You are requested to send us copies of tickets on my mail id. We have not received the trip id too.

Thanks regards,
          Shrikrushna mulay

[Sep 12, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Imranzaheer
            I have booked return ticket from new delhi to dubai through clear trip. When i was booking ticket i have seen the ticket price is inr 14100 but when i have booked ticket and confirmed the payment i have been charged inr 15800.00. I m aware and agree with your convince fee. Even you add that, u over charged inr 1000.00. Please let me know how you are going to resolve this issue.

[Sep 11, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Imranzaheer Sep 14, 2017
            It's regarding trip no [protected]. I have already registered a complaint for over charging. It being more than 1 week but i did not get any response from cleartrip.. We used to trust on cleartrip but after this incident is not acceptable at all. And please don't call me revert me on my email address as i am out of country. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
            Hope for soon solution..

shilpagarg
              Hi, this is in regard to the flight tkt booked for 11th august from delhi-hyderabad-delhi same day, but due to some reason flight rescheduled / postponed to 19th aug. The total difference amount was approx. 5000 rs which was supposed to be credited to my account. I contacted airlines & they informed that the amount has been refunded to the cleartrip & from there i will get the refund. I contacted cleartrip they told that the amount has been received & it will be credited in my a/c in 10 working days. After 15 days i called customer care again, executive said yes it will be done in next 3 days & sorry for delay. But again it was not done & i called again now every time the executive give me different answere like right now they are not able to contact the finance team or they will arrange a call back from the concerned department and so on. Now the real story & the true face of cleartrip started revealing from here. Now no matter how many calls you make & ask them to sent a mail confirming for the refund they don't listen you. They keep your phone on hold for long time & then either it disconnects or they ask to call back again. Today also they confirmed that i will get a call from commercial department, but no call received. Now they say that refund will not be made as its been a month. Now i am so frustated & irritated that i will take this matter to consumer court because these kinds of fraud practice by by these company's must be stopped.

[Sep 09, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by shilpagarg Sep 14, 2017
              Clear trip is still not doing anything to refund the difference amount. And neither respond to the mails. After a lot of struggle & long calls on customer care no. & after lot of initiative the customer care executive confirmed on mail that they will process the refund between 24-48 hrs, but now 4 days has passed nothing is done. Here the mail confirmation from their end:

Dear Customer,

With regards to the booking New Delhi - Hyderabad return (Trip ID: [protected]), as per the telephonic discussion with the executive, we would request you to give us at least 24 - 48 hours time, we have already escalated the case to our concerned department on priority basis.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

For further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@cleartrip.com

Thank you for choosing Cleartrip.

Cleartrip customer Care
              www.cleartrip.com

ref:_00D2819oR2._50028rN82s:ref

Cleartrip should be dragged to the consumer court for this type of customer service.
              I confirmed with airlines also & came to know that cleartrip has collected the money from them on the very same day of 11 thAug & now showing cheap attitude in refunding that to the customer.

Bapu Mhaskar
                1)Trip ID [protected]. On[protected] wrongly booked Mumbai-Delhi sector but we had opted for Goa-Mumbai sector and Rs 13482 was deducted from my card, immediately i cancelled the ticket refund of Rs 5274 received.what about the loss of Rs 8208.

2)Trip ID [protected]. On[protected] wrongly booked Mumbai-Goa but we had opted for Goa-Mumbai Rs 7352 was deducted from my card immediately i cancelled the ticket .Refund of Rs 1902 received.what about the loss of Rs 5450.

TOTAL LOSS OF Rs 13658

[Sep 08, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wajira Hemantha

On 04th september i tried to book a train from new delhi to amritsar for 07th oct.2017. Then i log in to your web site and continued up to payment. My credit card got debited inr 910/= there after i couldnt get any detail about my ticket.. I got a msg from my bank saying inr.910/- payment made to trip advisor. Therefore please advice me what do i need to do to get that payment back?
                  Thanking you..!

My name : kuruva vithanage wajira hemantha
                  Passport no. N 5196970

[Sep 06, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I booked Go Air flight for 5th September 2017 and haven't received my confirmation for the same. The amount for the same has been deducted but my flight details or booking confirmation hasn't been delivered to me.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Chhaya Runthala
                    I was booking train tickets from borivali to jaipur. I entered the passenger details and the bank details. Cleartrip asked for irctc user id and password. I entered. Then the payment got processed and a message appeared that booking will be confirmed once irctc webpage is reached. Then it directed me to that page, but dont know what went wrong, it didnt direct me though my money was debited. When i logged to irctc with my user id there was no booking history, that clearly means that amount is debited and i have not got the tickets as well. I want the refund of the same now,

[Sep 05, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Rishab Mutha
                      I have made bookings from bangalore to new delhi through cleartrip.com
                      Your booking details
                      Kempegowda international airport, bangalore
                      Travellers
                      Mr. Mrs. M pooja
                      Mr. Mr. Rishab mutha

Kindly confrim the booking as payment of rs.12, 396.00 from my bank account has been deducted.
                      Transaction id : s17173136
                      Transaction date : 4th september 2017
                      Transaction description : pos://[protected]
                      Union bank of india.

I booked on ticket BOM to Kochi dated 15 AUG 2017. TRIP ID[protected]
                      and I cancelled the ticket 14 AUG 2017. But still date the Refund amount is not came in HDFC bank account. Why this much delay .
                      kindly looking forward
                      as early as possible refund my amount
                      I booked 5 ticket for 23 rd Oct from guwahati to delhi .because of changing of my trip I have cancelled the ticket before 53 days of my trip.I paid 21160 and they have refunded only 1170.trip id[protected].i will definately go legally and will take the help from consumer court

Hari Pd Rizal

Iam hari rizal from chennai. Just now i have book the tickets on cleartrip from chennai to guwahati airport. Payment has been debited in our account. But air tickets & trip id not provide in our website. Kindly check and confirm the tickets immediately.

Passenger name 1 = hari pd rizal

Tue, 12 sep, 2017
                        05:20 — 08:15
                        2h 55m, non — stop

My contact no : [protected]

[Sep 04, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rachit Seh
                          I booked flight for delhi to srinagar for 8th of august 2017 my trip is [protected]. Airline was go air flight number was go air g8 128 the flight was cancelled by airline itself. They called me and told i will be getting full refund by same mode of payment by cleartrip. They also confirmed go air has refunded complete amount to cleartrip on 27th august. It's been more than 1 month when ever i call cleartrip customer care. They always say please wait for 2-3 days more. I really can't understand whay have they been doing for past 1 month. I will be filing a petition under consumer court against cleartrip being fraud and fooling customers.

I missed my flight but unable to cancel as the site is wrongly reflecting as incorrect trip ID or email ID. Request you to kindly suggest and refund the same as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
                          Raman

Id [protected] of clear trip
                          return journey from tvm to pune
                          on 01/08/2017 by spice jet.
                          cancellation done on 31 st .

how it is 0 refund
                          while booking, i found refund of 2648 /- on cancellation //

onward journey i got refund of of Rs 120 after cancellation, due i missed the flight .

ksb subramanian, AGM AAI, pune, [protected]

icesugar
                            Dear clear trip team
                            I am an unfortunate passenger who had opted to book flight through clear trip.
                            My trip id: [protected]
                            I wanted to spend 8 days in bahrain. Unfortunately for first two days i havent received my baggages and i could go out or shop as i didn't have any clothes. Most importantly my child's medicine weren't available and also couldn't be used later as we aren't aware which condition the baggages were kept. We had to buy medicines as well as few clothes for us in order to cover up for the first two days.
                            Unfortunately upon the return to abudhabi from bahrain, my baggages are still missing and it seems the airlines didnt have sufficient time for baggage transfer. They are blaming the booking company and me. Now tell me if it is my mistake for my baggage to be lost. Who will take responsibility of this incident. I believe it is an equal ownership by all parties apart from the passenger.

[Sep 03, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cleartrip — transaction declined

Rkvishal

This refers to double deductions made for a single transaction by your bank against my kotak bank...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Airlines

Sherine John
                              Trip id - [protected].

I cancelled my round trip route bangalore - delhi on 31st august and asked for a refund to my clear trip wallet. The email i got for cancellation confirmation said the refund will be processed within one day! They also recommended a wallet reimbursement for faster claims settlement. Today is the 3rd day and i don't have any reimbursement nor has it been processed.

I called customer care twice and they said it was a technical glitch and i should get the amount in my wallet in the next 4 hours! It's been 24 hours after the complaints and no money has been credited.

I just want to highlight that cleartrip charges a convenience fee for any service but we don't see that quality of service. Unfortunately the indian consumer rights are so pathetic that these organisations can get away with any nonsense.

I need assistance and i will do whatever it takes to nail such unscrupulous practices.

[Sep 02, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Main IRTC ke dwara railway ka ticket kiya tha lekin mera railway ticket clear nahi ho Paya, aur mere dwara us ticket ka payment Bhi Kiya Ja chuka hai our Meri ticket bhi nahi hui, aur mere dwara us ticket ka payment ho chuka hai, Mera paisa mujhe mere account mein refund karne ka kast kare

seenugeeth
                                I have made booking for flight ticket from chennai to pune on 01 sept 2017. During booking message received "oops" ticket not booked and money will not be deducted and make another payment. Hence i tried again and again for several times. But received message from credit card bank that amount has been deducted. I confirmed the money deduction from the banker. I didn't receive any transaction id also. I couldn't able to contact customer care also. Finally i didnt' get a ticket and also not received any message through mobile or e-mail which i already provided during booking. Now i request cleartrip management to refund the money which several times deducted by bank immediaely without further delay since amount involved is huge.

[Sep 01, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                  Gadget Villas.com
                                  Fradulent issue.
                                  (3 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  pulse dal received defective from flipkart
                                  (5 minutes ago)
                                  North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL]
                                  Wrong billing for the month of July, 2020
                                  (9 minutes ago)
                                  Formfilling
                                  Fake company
                                  (15 minutes ago)
                                  Xpressbees Logistics
                                  Product not received but marked as delivered in track