ClearTrip
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Load

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

Hi, i booked hotel from clear trip just now and selected 1 adult by mistake, i called the customer care centre and he said the booking cannot be changed from 1 adult to 2 adult even i am ready to pay extra for the person. Then they told me that the amount will be refunded and they are deducting more than 70% of the amount. This is really pathetic. I want the money back. Stop fooling people. Worst experience through cleartrip.
My request is please refund my money at the earliest.
Jan 19, 2018

Hi there,

I have been struggling you people because I could not save my trip ID and I got a flight booked...

Helli,

I booked a flight from kochi to kolkata for date jan 29/2018 at 9.25 am with total amount as 8041. Money has been deducted from my account but no information regarding flight was provided to me. This site is totally fraud, i reviewed customer reviews for this site, all people have complained the same thing. Tried contacting customer care, but they are asking trip id which is necessary for them. This does not make any sense. No response either from customer support or from site. Very poor customer service which i have never seen before.

I need an answer for this. Else, i need my money back. I have been booking. For an important travel but that was totally got wasted due to this poor service. No proper handling messages. I require an answer at the earliest.

I will never recommend this to site to anyone of my known.
    money deducted from account and flight is not booked
    Jan 18, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I canceled my ticket with TripID:[protected] at Dec. 4 2017 but till now I didn't get the refund amount and only I got false promises from your ClearTrip team that they are following with airline.
      I called ClearTrip call center within last month and half around 10 - 15 times and I submitted online complaints but without any real answer and same talk each time I got.
      Even I spoke with some managers there but they were saying always same words, that the problem from airline.
      did not get my canceled ticket refund from more than month and half
      Jan 18, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Trip [protected] delayed refund of 4612 for sold out property booked on jan 13th 2018 shakthi resort, pollachi through cleartrip.com i have reported and had conversation with ferros, mayur, and finally with utham and yogesh and esculated. Its complete default on the cleartrip side and want to loot my money by just replying hotel is not refunding. None of them turned out as promised. I already called more than 10 times. Cleartrip is totally unprofessional with false promises.
        Jan 17, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          On 12th January i was having a confirmed booking at Sarvar Guest House Jodhpur(AC DELUXE ROOM). The hotelier denied my stay...

I booked air tkt from pune to trivendram and return today[protected] on cleartrip site at 8.49 am.
          Booking id [protected]
          Now i want to reschedule departure date of above tkt.
          I'm trying to do this from cleartrip site, but i always receive reply "our system is temperory not working"
          When contacted to cleartrips toll free no. [protected] it asks for last four digits of booking id, but after inputting them it says you have incorrect given wrong number.
          This is happening almost from last 5 hrs.
          Can you help?
          Jan 16, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have received tax inovoice bill from indigo and bill generated during booking through cleartrip. Both...

Good day,

I have been facing an issue and this issue is outstanding for more than a month right now. One of my flights got cancelled by the airlines and i was asking over and over again to book an alternate flight and reissue the ticket. Why such thing is taking months to happen?
            Everytime i have to call and explain the same thing, got hold for 10 minutes at my cost and i got no answer other than "we will check and call you within 48 hours"!!!

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We booked to and fro ticket for mumbai in cleartrip app for 5 person worth rs. 23000.00 and got the cash back of 1500 in wallet. But this jan when we logged in to book ticket again we saw that wallet balance was 0 (Zero). This is how they loot people they credit 1500 while booking after a month they reverse the amount with out notifying us.

Worst experience with cleartrip.

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a return flight through cleartrip (Indigo) on 10th jan mrng. As per the cancellation policy of indigo, they should charge me a total of[protected] rs. For 14th jan flight and 1500 for 2nd feb return flight as per their refund charges chart based on the number of days before cancellation).

However cleartrip representative told me over call that they will charge 3000 rs one way. Means 6000 rs for cancelling the flight that i booked in arnd 5300.
                This is criminal.

First, you provide wrong information and second charging more than i have paid for and justifying the same. I also bought insurance from cleartrip for 300 rs. Now the cleartrip people are saying that you cant claim through insurance. And why the hell in this world, did you sell the insurance to me while booking the flight (Stating that buy insurance to save yourself from the unseen changes/ cancellations).

Cleartrip id : [protected]

Please resolve this.. Otherwise i have a file a formal complain against it.

Looking forward to response.

Priyanka

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have booked my ticket from cleartrip mumbai to new delhi rajdhani but my ticket not got booked and amount has been deducted from my account when gona i recieve my amount back...I am calling toll-free no but they asking for trip if which i didn't received please help me out for this amount has been deducted via credit card please solve my issue
                Hi Priyanka,

We’d like to inform you that as per the policy, cancellation can be done 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. The cancellation charges are INR 3000.00/- per passenger per flight. We request you to kindly share the link to the chart or screenshot of the same along-with booking reference/PNR number so that we can look into this matter.

IndiGo Team

It is submitted that i booked a flight ticket from guwahati to chennai on 26 september 2017 from your site in indigo airlines with indigo pnr number y6ldnb date of travel 26 december 2017. On 21 december 2017 above said flight ticket cancelled by me, but after more than 20 days refund of the same not yet credited in my account. Please look into the matter and arrange to credit the refund on priority.
                  Jan 10, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Could you please update on the same. Indigo confirmed in behalf of Reference number that the payment is refunded to booking vendor which is my case is ClearTrip, Please get the refund to the account via which the payment was made.
                  Booking reference Number : Y6LDNB
                  Indigo booking reference is Y6LDNB. Amount of above said booking paid through credit card on 26 September 2017 and cancelled on 21 December 2017 but refund of amount still not yet credited in my credit card. Hence you are requested to kindly look into the matter personally and resolve the issue by credit the amount in my credit card to avoid unnecessary correspondence. With best wishes and regards.
                  Hi! (som15882)

Refund of INR 2270.00/- has already been initiated from our side on 21st December 2017 against PNR Y6LDNB to respective agency. Kindly check with them.

Let us know if you need further information on this.

IndiGo Team

Today ie on 7-1-2018 at around 11 am l tried to book flight tickets through www.cleartrip.com
                    For
                    Name of passenger booked:- mrs varsha prapanna
                    From
                    1) vadodara (Bdq) to new delhi on air india's 8-20 pm flight of date[protected]
                    And
                    2) new delhi to vadodara indigo flight at 7-10 pm 0f date[protected].
                    Payment was made by icici credit card rs. 6742 was made through the credit card as per sms l received from icici bank.
                    But i have not received any message from cleartrip about 1) booking confirmation
                    Or
                    2) trip id or booking no or booking id no
                    Or
                    3) email or sms of tickets booked

In absense of any trip id all my repeated efforts to contact cleartrip on both their tollfree numbers were unsuccessful.
                    I have wasted enough time and disgusted by its poor contactibility.

Kindly confirm whether the booking is successful or not and if not then when my money will be refunded.
                    If booking is not confirmed then kindly inform me what was the problem,
                    Whether it was from my end or your end and what precaution l should take to avoid repeat of this.
                    Expecting an early reply.
                    Yours sincerely

Cleartrip — airline ticket

1 review
                      Ka karma hissey on jan 6, 2018
                      Submit a complaint
                      I had booked a one way trip ticket for passenger mr karma hissey lepcha by go-air bagdogra - guwahati on 8th january 2018.
                      After doing the ticket the amount of rs 1999/- is debited from my bank but due to some network problem
                      Had not received the tickets.
                      I have not been able to contact any of the numbers.
                      I would appreciate if the amount is credited back to my account at the earliest.
                      Thank you for using state bank internet banking. Your transaction ref no igacrdvoo1 for rs.1999.0 on 06-jan-18 10:39

Updated by Karma Hissey
                      I had booked a one way trip ticket for passenger Mr Karma Hissey Lepcha by go-air bagdogra- guwahati on 8th January 2018.
                      had not received the tickets.
                      I have not been able to contact any of the numbers.

I had booked a round trip ticket for passenger mr kalyan chakravarthy and mrs. Sheetal dogga than by jet airways & spice jet - hyderabad - delhi and back on 5th january 2018.
                        The amount of rs 12030/- is debited from my bank but i had not received the tickets and no one traveled.

Name: mayur kadlag
                          (Student, hochschule hof)
                          I have booked a multiairline (Jet airways, etihad) flight from pune to munich. To get extra luggage allowance for student visa we approached jet airways for this (As earlier my mates have alrdy got this allowance) but they refused as the booking was from cleartrip. Etihad refused as the offer was valid till 31st dec, 2017. Even though our booking was done on 24th dec they refused as we dint called them (No where mentioned on cleartrip website!!!) we are in trouble!!! We need this allowance of 1 extra piece of baggage. We trusted cleartrip n that's the biggest mistake. If we don't get this we have to take up a step n create awareness among students n our friends to avoid booking from clear trip
                          Jan 05, 2018

Dear sir/ma'am

I stayed in hotel kingfisher neil island (Trip id [protected]) from 27dec17 to 29dec17 (Total 02 ac rooms).

As soon as we reached hotel, the nightmare started. There was nobody (Not even the electricity) on the so called front desk for hours, finally the waiter cum hotel manager arrived. We were told that only 03 out of total 05 ac rooms are functional in the hotel and he allotted 02 rooms to us.

The condition of both the rooms was worse than a dharamshala. Toilets were dirty beyond economical repair and smelling like rotten eggs. Air conditioners were not working. Badsheets were dirty. Potty sheet was broken.

I gave a call to cleartrip customer care also and spoke to mr himanshu, he assured me to help but could not speak to hotel staff as they didn't pick up the phone.

I booked 02 ac rooms but stayed in non ac dirty rooms with small children which was a mental harassment.
                            Jan 04, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a request on[protected] to make a reschedule, also i call many times to the customer care, after that they told to me that they will confirm with the concerned department an cal back us. But it was not happens until now (Travel date was finished)
                              See the below reference mail i requested
                              Fwd: re: ticket for kochi - abu dhabi return flight — trip id [protected]

Subject: re: ticket for kochi - abu dhabi return flight — trip id [protected]
                              To: "cleartrip bookings"
                              Cc:

Hi cleartrip

I need to change the below tickets from january 03 to january 01 from abhudabi to cochin please refer the attached ref id's.

Please do the needful for this and give me the updates, already i spoke to the customer care representative but no one call me back accordingly.

Murugan govindaraj
                              E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Need you help asap.
                              Jan 04, 2018

ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                I did three booking with trip id trip id :[protected] trip id :[protected] and trip id :[protected] dated 24/12/2017...

I had to look for last min hotels for dec 31st night in the middle of our road travel and your website didnt allow me to pick 31st as the checkin date...
                                I was already at treebo hotel in vijayawada... So i spoke to the man at reception. He quoted a higher price than the website for a room and suggested that i can book online if that's cheaper, as room was available. We were shown the room too.

The website didnt allow me to pick 31st as the checkin date nd i had to use 1st jan as checkin date.. The moment i paid the amount on the website and told the guy at reception that the payment is done, he told us to checkin at 12noon as that is the checkin time for the date i booked...

Without any slightest remorse, he said he can't allow us in!
                                I immediately called cleartrip customer care to initiate a cancellation and one mr. Vinay said he can't do that!!

I ended up believing cleartrip and making a payment for a room i couldn't checkin into!!

I have 2 important questions here :
                                1. I am a software engineer nd i do not understand why you wouldn't allow a user to book rooms post 12 in the midnight
                                2. If you cannot cancel a payment made, before the user actually checked-in, why would any user like me ever give you any business??
                                - the website is a platform to help people like us find the right hotel rooms in time of need or lock our money nd not provide any chance to claim unsued booking!!??

Trip id: [protected]
                                Check-in: 01 jan at
                                Treebo sun square - horrible hotel!!
                                Jan 03, 2018