[Resolved] Cleartrip — money deducted from bank account but haven't received any confirmation

roo9 on Dec 8, 2017
08/12/2017 i tried to book an air ticket, after all the process amount got deducted from my account but not got any confirmation from cleartrip. I got an sms from bank as shown below:
Dear customer, purchase of inr 6, 832.00 has been made on debit card linked to acct xx3046 on 08-dec-17. Info: vin*cleartrip
Now i am unable to contact cleartrip as i don't have any trip id.
Please kindly look into this matter.

money deducted from bank account but haven't received any confirmation
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2017
Thanks to Cleartrip although there's been some communication gap still my matter has been sorted out & have received my refund.

[Dec 08, 2017] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

On 5th Feb 2018 I tried to book Bangalore to pune GoAir G8-893 one way trip dated on 11th Feb 2018 .The booking failed but my money rupees 4273 got deducted from my account twice.So a total of rupees 8546 was deducted . Please refund the amount to my account .
Flight details
GoAir G8-893(3:10 dep)

16/05/2018 i tried to book an train ticket, after all the process amount got deducted from my account but not got any confirmation from cleartrip.
Dear customer, purchase of inr 399 has been made on debit card linked to R Thiyagarajan icicibank tirupur ac no[protected] on 16/05/18 Info: vin/cleartripp[protected]/0
Now i am unable to contact cleartrip as i don't have any trip id.
Please kindly look into this matter.

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - money deducted from bank account but haven't received any confirmation