Cognizant

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Cognizant Complaints & Reviews

I completed my Genc interview on 30 september but i still did not got my interview
results. I want to know my interview...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
I was working with cognizant employee, So i want to withdraw my entire PF amount for my personal medical emergency.I tried...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My DOJ was 7th Oct but I got my onboarding pass on 7th Oct evening and I didn't get any induction mail. when I tried to raise a query they said I have to wait for update DOJ.
anyone knows how long they will take for this
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I was interviewed in cognizant on 6 sep for Node js project for Gurgaon location.Cleared my technical round and got HR round on 16th September and after this round I uploaded my all required documents on email id.
    After upload documents I didn't get any update form your team.
    Could you please help me into this.

Amit Kumar
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile: [protected]
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I gave HR round on 28th September but did not get any response from the HR after that, even after submitting all my documents.
      Oct 13, 2021
      I have got my offer letter today
      6 other people found this complaint helpful

I was interviewed in cognizant on 29th Oct for senior Associate project for chennai location.Cleared my technical round and got HR round on 1st October.I was assured by HR that I will receive offer in 1 week.

After 1 week no reply from HR and hence I mailed them and got to know I am rejected due to high CTC expected.
        During my HR round they asked me for my expectation and offered more than my expectation and finally sending such a mail.

Really Really bad on HR process with cognizant.Please don't waste people's time i[censored] don't really need resource by giving such wierd reasons
        3 other people found this complaint helpful

I have cleared my interview on oct 1st 2021. Last week wednesday got a call from HR and discussed salary.

After that no update from them. I have even called them back to discuss about joining bonus and offer letter which I forgot to ask.
          But they were are not responding in emails and phone calls to.

Please anybody let me know or to whom I can contact about this?
          6 other people found this complaint helpful

I have completed interview process also hr round salary discussion and location it's 1 week has passed away but I haven't received offer letter yet.
            No sir not yet, could you plz help me sir what should I do?
            I'm also a candidate only. Me too waiting for my offer letter. Have you called back your HR?

In my case, HR is not picking up calls
            Same they not recieved when u clear last hr round in my case she said u got offer letter within 2 week but not yet 1 week completed.dont know when will I get what about u
            Kishore249's reply, Oct 13, 2021
            Same here
            1 other people found this complaint helpful

Sir, I had given the interview on 29 th July 2021, still I did not receive any updates of my interview. Please can you tell me how to know about my interview status ?
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My DOJ has been changing multiple times and last confirmed on Oct 5th and all my documentation work has...
                5 other people found this complaint helpful
                I have cleared technical round and got call from hr for salary discussion round in August. Hr informed that I will be getting...
                16 other people found this complaint helpful
                Hi Team,

I have a pre approved offer of 60, 000.

But Unfortunately the loan EMI tenure is very...
                2 other people found this complaint helpful
                My joining date with Cognizant was on 1 Sep 2021. I've submitted all pre-joining documents 10 days before.

On...
                5 other people found this complaint helpful

I have attended interview on october 1st as virtual and october 2nd I got mail from CTS that I have been selected and send the documents to HR. After sending that no reply /call I get. There is no proper response. May I know it will take to get my offer letter?
                7 other people found this complaint helpful

Cognizant Technology Solutions — Offer letter delayed

Hi Team,

I am Neelamadhab panigrahi. I have attended technical interviews on 17th september and on the same...
                  6 other people found this complaint helpful

I got selected at CTS by August 2021 and uploaded my documents for Background verification.
                  I haven't received an offer letter yet which was supposed to be released last month.
                  No proper response from the CTS HR team as well.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I got selected by August 2021 and uploaded documents required for Background verification the same day.
                    I haven't received my offer letter yet.
                    No proper response from the CTS team as well.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I received an offer latter from cognizant on 23/08/2021, after that they took around 40 days to finilize my joining date at 5/10/2021 . I have completed my all pre joining formalities given on there global onboarding portal but still can't get my onboarding pass to join the company, and neither got any emails about what to do for further processes .
                      Hi Ranjan, same thing happened to me. I would advise don't wait for them and start looking for some other offers. They didn't give me joining saying my BGV was not cleared though I've submitted all the required documents.
                      Best of Luck!
                      1 other people found this complaint helpful

Hi, Please let me know status of my interview.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Writing instead of my friend:

Portal was not working for uploading documents. May i know the reason?