Cognizant

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Cognizant Complaints & Reviews

I completed all rounds of interview and i got selected for Cognizent and attended pre hire orientation also documents verification also completed but till now offer letter is not issued from Cognizent team no one is responding about this issue
[protected]@gmail.com
Jul 16, 2021

I completed all rounds of interview and i got selected for Cognizent and I completed my documentation verification and i got...
    Hi Team,

I am Harish Agarwal. I was interviewed on 3rd Jul 2021. I got HR call on 6th Jul 2021 discussed on...

I had two round of Interview ( jun 10th and Jun 23rd, 2021 ) and then HR madam ( email priyadarshini.[protected]@cognizant.com) congratulated me and discussed about the job designation and salary and asked me to fill candidate information sheet. In that sheet i filled my personal details and replied back. then no call, no mail nothing. after 1 week when no mail came, i tried to call her and sent mail but no reply.
    Even I have our conversation audio file where she promised me to processed the offer letter within 2 days.
    Please help me to solve my issue.
    Jul 12, 2021
    yes, today I got offer letter. Thank you for support.

Anyone you contacted for offer letter. Its been 10 days still I didn't received offer letter. So if you know any info could you please share here.

Thanks in advance

Hi Team,

I had given my cognizant interview both technical and HR round on 26th June 2021.

I was informed by HR that I would get my offer letter within 3-4 working days.

But till today it's around 10 working days still I got no further updates or communication for the offer letter.

Request you to please provide any updates on the same ASAP.
      Hi Swavi,

Did you received offer letter from Cognizant?
      Swavi's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 13, 2021
      Not yet I am still waiting for my offer letter or any information regarding that.
      Hi Swavi,

Please update here if you receive offer letter.

Hi Swavi, did you get the offer letter or any update.
      Swavi's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 20, 2021
      Nothing yet.
      Narendra2017's reply, Jul 22, 2021
      Same day i also completed my interview. But till now not recevied the offer letter
      Swavi's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 27, 2021
      Hi narendra,

Did you received offer letter??
      Narendra2017's reply, Jul 27, 2021
      hai swavi,

still waiting for offer letter not yet recevied
      Narendra2017's reply, Jul 28, 2021
      Hai swavi,

Any information regarding that
      Hi team,

Please help me to get any updates for my offer letter.
      Hi swavi,
      Can you please contact hr and manager to help regarding that.

Hai my name is Karthik B and I got offered from cognizant accidentally I lost my mail id so I'm facing huge problem to get onboarded

I have access to one cognizant portal but I'm from off campus so they didn't provide any dedicated HR so I'm not getting help to get onboarded even After 12 different date of joining

Im getting onboarding pass everything but I'm not getting the webex meeting link to get onboarded

12356029 candidate id

Hi, I have paid my pending dues of Rs 40, 052 on June 25Th to cognizant to get my relieving letter. They said they will release...

I receiced an email from cognizant for survey of onboarding in which they are asking for cognizant employee id, where should I find the ID?

For my pre joining formalities I am asked for NATS ID which is mandatory for me but was optional for my other friends. Can I just write "NA" and continue ?

My last working day with cognizant on May 31, 2021. But I am yet to receive my documents like relieving and experience letter...

After clearing 2 technical rounds conducted in a month, on 9th June 2021, I received a call from HR for salary discussion. She said that I could expect the offer letter in a week, but haven't received offer letter till date.
              Hi Shrey,

Did you get the offer letter yet?
              Swavi's reply, Jul 29, 2021
              Any updates for offer letter?

I have completed my technical interview on June-12 2021 and HR interview on June-17 2021 and cleared all the rounds. As discussed with HR my offer letter should be released in 10 days, but till now I didn't get any information from the team. I have filled CIS form and following up daily but still, I am not getting any updates from HR. Not sure now I'm helpless.
                Did u get your cognizant offer letter.
                If yes when.
                Vamshi Kishore Kalikota's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 13, 2021
                No Sorry, I didn't get the offer letter yet.
                Vamshi kishore kalikota,
                You recevied the offer letter or not please mention
                Vamshi Kishore Kalikota's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 26, 2021
                Yes, I have received the offer letter.
                Thank you!
                Narendra2017's reply, Jul 26, 2021
                When you received the offer letter
                When did you received ur offer letter?
                Hai swavi,
                When did you complet the interview, you cis from please mention
                Vamshi Kishore Kalikota's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 26, 2021
                On July-15, I have received my offer letter.
                Swavi's reply, Jul 27, 2021
                Interview and cis form done on 26th june
                Narendra2017's reply, Jul 27, 2021
                which position you applied for and once you contact hr team regarding this. i am also facing same issue. on same date i..e 26th june submitted my cis form. tell now not get my offer letter.
                Swavi's reply, Jul 29, 2021
                Narendra2017

Did u get any updates for offer letter?

My last working day in Cognizant was 15th April but I have not still received my relieving letter and experience letter. when I open onecognizantexternal portal i see my Asset/NSS approval is still showing pending. I have already returned my asset(Laptop) through the Vendor and it is also received at Cognizant office but still my NSS approval is pending. When I mail to NSS approval team they don't reply. I mail them daily but i don't receive any reply.
                  I don't understand what I do as the relieving letter is very important document.
                  It's been more than 2 months but still I don't receive any communication regarding my approval from them.

I am able to login into one cognizant portal but i am unable to view the “offer status form” to accept the offer letter and there is no option to accept or decline my offer letter. I want to accept my offer letter. Please help me to solve this issue.

Prakash paluchamy he is your employee is my husband, he is giving me mental torture, iam in depression now, he is not treating me well, he is using me for cooking and taking care of kids only, currently he is working in netherlands(eindhoven).he is not talking to me well, he is saying this is my house my family, so you go outside.pls take action on him,
                      thank you.

Reference no. 16965265

Iam able to login into one cognizant portal but I nowhere see any...

There is a serious legal issue which happened with me. After accepting the offer letter and serving my notice period I suddenly received a call from talent acquisition team that my candidature has been cancelled. On asking the reason to HR she is telling she is not aware and recruiter is not even responding. Is this a good proffessional ethic expected from such a giant like Cognizant. I just want to know the reason for my cancellation of the candidature. Please look into this else some legal actions needs to be taken

I had appeared for the technical and managerial rounds of interview for Salesforce Testing role in the month of March. In...
                          I have been shortlisted in Cognizant for further validation process but I didn't get any credential from cognizant to login....