Compare DTH — Fraud

vaibhao channe on Aug 21, 2015
I ha purchase DTH offered by compare DTH service. At the time of online payment as suggested i has paid Rs 199 additional for free shoes delivery. I had paid on 5.7.15 & still awaited for the delivery. It is a kind of fraud with customer. Pls give me either refund or the delivery.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had purchased dishtv HD+ recorder from compare DTH service and their executive promised me that they will installed this dishtv by next day 11 Am but unfortunately since morning i am trying to reach their and called them at least 20 times but no one is able to tell me the status of me dishtv. It seems that this is not genuine company and looks like fraud.
Madan Mohan
Dear Mac(Macmaddy),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
I had purchased dishtv HD+ recorder from compare DTH service at Order Date/Time: 2017-02-06 14:33:14. My order id Order ID: CDT1486371486 and their executive promised me that they will installed this DishTV by 24 hours. But till today (2017-02-16) there is no installation happened and there is no proper response from anybody.

Simply they are saying there is no record found in my name. This is not the genuine company they are doing the cheating.

Sathiyabalan
9620174259
I had purchased Airtel dth HD recorder from compare DTH service at Order Date/Time: 01-04-2017 . My order id Order ID: CDT1491030405 and their executive promised me that they will installed this by 24 hours. But till today (03-04-2017) there is no installation happened and there is no proper response from anybody.
A very poor service.
I had purchased dishtv HD+ recorder from compare DTH service at Order Date 2017-07-17 My order id Order ID: CDT1500271085 and their executive promised me that they will installed this DishTV by 4 to 24 hours.md.nazeeruddin 9396252829
This comparedth is totally fake with bunch of cheaters and cheap staff sitting in costumer care department. They give you false promises that installation will happen in 4-6 hours and will give you free coupons etc... Pls donot fall to their prey... Better to book from respective company directly...Once you do the payment they wont even bother about your installation... You cant even contact them as they wont pick your call...Even it happens they talk cheaply... Shameless people of comparedth...Pathetic service
I had purchased TATASKY HD from compare DTH service at Order Date/Time: 2017-08-17 10:16:32. My order id Order ID: CDT1502944631 and their executive promised me that they will installed this TATASKY HD by 24 hours. But till today (2017-08-18) there is no installation happened and there is no proper response from anybody.
Total paid amount is Rs 1850 for TATASKY HD and Rs 199 additional for free shoes delivery

Simply they are saying there is no record found in my name. Pls give me either refund or the delivery.

Krishnaiah
I have taken dishtv from comparedth.still waiting my shoe to be delivered. Not received.no one picking call.no rrsponse.total fraud.
Mantosh

+91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare DTH - Fraud