Compare DTH — Shoes not received after payment

Ashok Nath on Sep 13, 2015
Have purchased one dish tv on 15-Jul-2015.The offer of sports shoes was offered with the purchase of the dish, I availed it and paid the shipment cost (Rs. 199/-) through my cc on 15-Jul-2015. Have made several calls and have dropped numerous mails but there has been no response from your end till date regarding time of delivery, Could I expect a reply now or think about what you advertise through online is a "fraud"? This is my last attempt to get this issue resolved post which I will have no other option but to file an official complaint with consumer court.

Updated by Ashok Nath, Oct 05, 2015
Haven't seen any response to the team till date. have resend the details to the below emails to facilitate resolution.
support@comparedth.com
vservemail@rediffmail.com
Info@comparedth.com
write2us@dishtv.in
Complaint comments  29 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Nischal here... its been a month and I have not received the shoes... Its a scam... Consumer court if the only option.
Service team, V Serve, Compare DTH, write2us@dishtv.in
Another fraudulent company. Guess Consumer court if the only option to get this resovled

I have purchased one product on 03/01/2016 (Dish Tv HD) where there was a free offer (Pair of Shoe), paying Rs. 199/- as a shipping charges against above on Merchant Website : comparedth.com vide EBS Payment ID : 4680064 the payment has been made successfully from my side. For your ready reference I'm enclosing please find here with the acknowledgement from comparedth.com of the same.

Now Sir, I have enquired regarding the same to Compare DTH customer care over phone but no one can give me information about the status of the product.

Sujit Bhadra
Cooperative Society, Rodali Path
Lalganesh, Guwahati -781034
Cont. No. 9508636925
Attachments area
Have purchased one dish tv on 03 Dec 2015.The offer of sports shoes was offered with the purchase of the dish, I availed it and paid the shipment cost (Rs. 199/-) through online transaction on 03 Dec 2015 with order ID CDT-SHOE-1449160702 and payment ID 45345966. Have made several calls (but nobody attends)and have dropped numerous mails but there has been no response from your end till date regarding time of delivery, Could I expect a reply now or think about what you advertise through online is a "fraud"? This is my last attempt to get this issue resolved post which I will have no other option but to file an official complaint with consumer court.

Biju A Luke
Dear bijualuke

As per our conversation with you on 9496029083, we informed you that compare DTH team sending you the shoes via post. If still facing problem then please let us know.
Have a nice day.

DishTV

I have purchased one product on 07/01/2016 (Dish Tv HD) where there was a free offer (Pair of Shoe), paying Rs. 199/- as a shipping charges against above on Merchant Website : comparedth.com vide EBS Payment ID : 47207829 and Order ID: CDT­SHOE­1452590302 the payment has been made successfully from my side. For your ready reference I'm enclosing please find here with the acknowledgement from comparedth.com of the same.

Now Sir, I have inquired regarding the same to Compare DTH customer care over phone but no one can give me information about the status of the product.

Prasant Singh
+91 9136154686
Dears,

I am Biju A Luke, at last after 65 days (instead of 15 days) after payment, received the shoes today. Thank you Indian Consumer Complaints Forum

Biju A Luke
Have purchased one TATA SKY on 15-March-2016.The offer of sports shoes was offered with the purchase of the TATA SKY dish and Free Vouchers Like

Shoes Vouchers
You will be get a sports Shoes voucher with a validity of 30 days.

GoIbibo

goibibo.com voucher Rs. 3000 free, T & C Apply.
Holiday Vouchers
Cherry Holiday voucher free Rs.1000, T & C Apply.
letscpmpare.in 700 rupee vouchers.

Niranjan Mishra

I have purchased one product on 5/03/2016 (Dish Tv HD) where there was a free offer (Pair of Shoe), paying Rs. 199/- as a shipping charges against above on Merchant Website : comparedth.com vide EBS Payment ID : 50428763 and order ID : CDT1457157864.

LOKESH CHOUBISA
JAY HIND NAGAR
GALI NO 4, NEW COLONY
DUNGARPUR
RAJASTHAN - 314001
I
have purchased one product on 23/03/2016 (Dish Tv HD) where there was a free offer (Pair of Shoe), paying Rs. 199/- as a shipping charges against above on Merchant Website : comparedth.com vide EBS Payment ID : the payment has been made successfully from my side. For your ready reference I'm enclosing please find here with the acknowledgement from comparedth.com of the same.

Gaurang gupta
21 Kishan Nagar Balkeshwar, Agra
Cont. No. 9457191925
I have bought a new Dish TV connection online from Comparedth at a price of Rs.1599. The Sales person of this company has told that Sports Shoes are free with this connection. Delivery Charge of Rs.199 was not told to me. As new HD connection with the same features are available on ebay, Amazon, Snapdeal, flipkart @ Rs.1190. They have taken extra amount of Rs.409 from me. After making online payment to them, I was just checking the product price on other online websites then I came to know the prevailing market price. When I called back to the Comparedth, they behave very rudely.

Therefore, I would like to request all the consumers not to buy any product from this Company.

Dear Gaurang(gauranggupta93 ),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at write2us@dishtv.in.
Have a nice day.

hi
I have purchased TATASKY DISHTV CONNection on 07/05/2016 (Dish Tv HD) where there was a free offer (Pair of Shoe), paying Rs. 199/- as a shipping charges against above on Merchant Website : comparedth.com vide EBS Payment ID : the payment has been made successfully from my side.

I have enquired regarding the same to Compare DTH customer care over phone .and they send me some pdfs . can
somebody explain whet to do with coupons. there is no data regarding website

Expecting your cooperation.

vyomanath
Cont. No. 9959499559
Dear CompareDTH Team

What is the fun that you would gain to put the customers into pain, wait for them to report the dissatisfaction on the public forum and then you address it after multiple reminders . I believe you would simply enjoy the money if no one raise their voice.

I did bought Airtel DTH from ComapreDTH, while the installation was done in a day (against 4 hours committed time), I don't have any complaints on that.

There were multiple items promised
1. Free Pen Drive (I tied a lot and failed to understand whether the ownership lies with Airtel or CompareDTH on this)
2. goibibo.com voucher Rs. 3000 free
3. Holiday Vouchers
4. Cherry Holiday voucher Rs.1000
5. letscpmpare.in 700 rupee vouchers (Part of CompareDTH)
6. UK Branded Shoes

It would be helpful if you can explain whether you really have any intentions to pay the promised goodies. I dont want to waste my time calling customer care multiple times.

Sharath
Dear team

i have purchased a dish tv as on dated 25-06-2016 & i have received email for shoes but link is not correct how can i paid the amount & get shoes kindly give me instruction

thanks

sumit sharma
Dear sumy23,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Dear sumy23,

As per our conversation on 9999926156, you confirmed that you do not have any concern related to DishTV. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

DishTV
dear i Have purchased one dish tv on 15-june-2016.The offer of sports shoes was offered with the purchase of the dish, I availed it and paid the shipment cost (Rs. 199/-) through my saving a/c dated 24-june-2016 Order ID: CDT1466831920 Txn.ID:
152063701Have made several callsbut there has been no response from your end till date regarding time of delivery, Could I expect a reply now or think about what you advertise through online is a "fraud"? plz resolved the issue post which I will have no other option but to file an official complaint with consumer court.

thank
sumit sharma
Have purchased one Tata Sky on 14-June-2016.The offer of sports shoes was offered with the purchase of the Tata Sky, Have made several calls and have dropped numerous mails but there has been no response from your end till date regarding sports shoes, Could I expect a reply now or think about what you advertise through online is a "fraud"? This is my last attempt to get this issue resolved post which I will have no other option but to file an official complaint with consumer court.

Worm Regards,
Ashlesha Jagdish Akhade
Order ID: CDT1465883146

+91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare DTH - Shoes not received after payment