[Resolved] Airtel — balance deduction

aashishdharwara
i am ashish pandey i am using airtel sim fo last 5 year. airtel always cut my balance whenever i recharge. recently they dedudcted rs 150 from my account without any proper reason. i called to customer care but they didnt repond me. please help me .
Ashish pandey

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2016
Airtel Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2013
Namaste Jilani,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 31 Dec. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Airtel Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2013
Namaste Abdul,

This is with reference to your post dated 17 Oct. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Sandeep Kumar
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Complaint comments  695 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

PH: 0562-4042862 IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Please check the connection of the landline no.[protected] and submit the complains and resolve its as soon as possible
Hi I am Devraj verma and i am using airtel sim no. [protected] last 3 year. airtel today's cut my balance 10rupees . i called to customer care but they didnot any refund me. please help me and we are not any purchesh Airtel sim .and taken by mini credit loon 10 rupees then distroy this sim ...so very req. To you Dear to all Airtel user only one time use this service after use and thro sim

Devraj verma

Manager

I am fine

3G

I did a recharge of inr 99 on 20th of this month for starting 3G service on my phone.
Still m not able to use this service.
M also not able to contact customer care of airtel.
My mobile number is.[protected]

Details of transaction for Amount deducted but benefit not credited

Details of transaction for Amount deducted but benefit not credited Airtel Digital TV ID: [protected] Amount- Rs.220 Date 27/10/2013 Time: 07.30 PM OxiTransID-[protected] Tid= [protected]

PREPAID CARD NOT ACTIVE

I HAVE CONVERT TWO MOBILE NUMBER [protected] & [protected] POSTPAID TO PREPAID ON DATE:22/11/2013.BUT TILL DATE THIS TWO NUMBER ARE NOT ACTIVE.SO TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM? WHY THIS TWO NUMBER ARE NOT ACTIVE ? GIVE ME REPLY.

mobile stolen 8427200898

mobile stolen [protected]

reissue of lost SIM

I have lost my phone with SIM- airtel prepaid phone no-[protected] near JNU, new delhi Please reissue a duplicate SIM immediately regards Gunjan Priya

block the number

hi, i have lost my phone, so i want to block my number. my number is[protected]

not recharged successfully

I recharged my no [protected] on 6-6-14 of 249 rs for 3G recharge but the recharge has not happened

outgoing calls

i want my last month all outgoing calls

about call

hi these calls

blank and miss calls from no. 9596597885

I have been receiving lot of miss calls from airtel mobile no [protected], kindly block this sim .

continuous popup messages

I have been recieving continuous popup messages upto 1000 a day since two months. I have already lodged a complaint two months ago. But there was no action. It is very frustating. Its high time now. U need to come up with some action.
i am gparam jyothi i am using airtel sim for last 5 years.airtel always cut my balance whenever i recharge .i called to customer care but they didn't resopnd me.please help me
gparam jyothi