Airtel — prepaid

yogesh mhalgi
I paid for recharge of Rs. 390 with the promise of talk time of Rs. 217.10 and received talk time of Rs. 50 only. There is no resolution yet. Air Tel is fraud.

Comments

airtel mobile prepaid cheated me by suddenly decreasing my money 45 rupees
I am using prepaid airtel connection. my mobile no. is [protected]
My handset is Nokia 5130 music express. I am not being able to activate my sim for gprs, wap and email, mms etc. even after sending sms to 543210 < live> and <mo>, I request your settings for my handset. and activation of my SIM for gprs. I wish if you could send setting wizard for my handset for gprs, mms, email via sms
Thanx
how can I get operator logo etc for my airtel prepaid connection mobile no.[protected]
I am not getting incoming calls.Unable to do outgoing also
deduction of Rs. 30 per month on unwanted radio
airtel
My name is Karan.And I'm using Airtel's prepaid mobile service phone no.-[protected].
My pay per second program is changed to 40p/min STD call without my knowledge.when I call to customer care-she told me this.And when I said I want previous plan,she said-plz talk to my head.and after waiting for 5 min. line cuts.this happens 2 times.And no one call me back even.Plz ensure to regularize my previous plan.And make sure not to change my services without my knowledge. Also refund my balance.
My airtel prepaid number is [protected]. My Rs. 36 SMS pack got over yesterday. I tried to stop the renewal but when i tried, it didn&#039;t show me any activated services on 121. But now, i have received a message from Airtel saying the SMS pack has been renewed.
I want it to be discontinued and my money returned as soon as possible.
Pleas sir mera id swikar kijiye
5star is a good
how to know the airtel prepaid call history

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]