Airtel — AirTel's lousy service

Anchelpetty P.O
Pampakuda
Ernakulam
Kerala-686667

I cannot get the following offer
Date of offer:15 October 2007

"Talk at 20Ps.now Call loc A2A20Ps.,loc A2M49Ps.,STDA2ARe.1.Just payRs.35/month.Sms TALK to 650toactivate .Applicable on certain plans only"

Mob No:[protected]
I contact to this office,But cannot activate these offer into my Mobile. Please activate this offer to my Mobile.
I contact the following No. tomorrow.
Complaint No. in Airtel Office:[protected]
Date:21 October 2007

Comments

Actually, i went to Adyar airtel office in chennai. they are not at all replying to our queries. i request the airtel executive to take immediate action against them and fire those employees namely Gokul etc
Charles Davis
Kulangara House, P.O. Kodakara
Tricur Dist., Kerala 680 684

Sub: Pathetic Customer Service

I have been a customer to Airtel for the past 5 years. I really used to like your friendly customer service. Unfortunately, at this point of time I really would like to point out your pathetic Customer service.

I have been using Airtel's two telephone numbers those are [protected] and [protected].
And the calls from [protected] to [protected] was free of cost through IRIS package.

But, I have been getting charged for the calls that I make from these numbers for the last one and half months. I have been calling your customer service number 121 and complaining regarding this matter ever since this problem has happend. Finally, I cannot even call your costomer service depaetment due to not getting connection with that department. Whenever, I get the connection with that department, they simply disconnect the phone line knowingly. And I have also asked many times to connect me with their senior officers. But, they have never done that either.

Now, I don't know whom to contact for presenting this issue. So, I thought that the relevant athourities should know what has been happening in your smaller branches without your knowledge.

If the same thing keeps happening again in the future, I will be forced to report this incident in the public news paper with concrete evidence. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, I can be reached at [protected].

I really look forward to your immediate response and thank you in the meantime.

Yours truly,