[Resolved]  Airtel — sim lost

i have lost my sim card of no [protected], i want to get a new card, pls suggest
regards

Comments

I have lost my sim [protected]...

i have lost it on 12 of august and i want to block the sim ...

becaue it is being misused by someone... and he is threatening me

mycontact [protected]
I have lost my Airtel Sim Card[protected] past 1 month. I want to block that sim card and i want airtel to issue me a new sim card. please insist me in getting the new sim card process.

Mr/Saikanth
my mobile phone is showing that simc ard rejected what i av to do plz help me
my no was not in use since 5 months, and the number is [protected] airtel postpaid, can i get the number back, which is in recycle. pls advice urgently
I HAVE LOST MY SIM CARD IT WAS THERE IN MY VOLET. ALONG WITH THAT I HAVE LOST SOME CASH AND FEW DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS. PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO NOW.
hi my airtell sim lost . so please i want same no. sim [protected]
Please lock my SIM & Mobile no.[protected] belongs to Distt: Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh. That is missed recently.
Please lock sim & mobile no. [protected] that is missed on 11 Sep. 2008.

Airtel Postpaid — loss of sim

sir i was purchased airtel connection [protected] now he is lost from me so airtel please disconnect my connection wef 2o jul . I will paid my alldues in time when i recd physically my bill thank u and confirm me today it is also intimated to u i will not paid any extra bill mohanlal 20 jul 08
I have lost my mobile while in transit in chennai today at 5.00 pm. I request you to kindly deactivate the following mobile no:
i lost my mobile so u please block my number ([protected])
sir; i just want to block my sim becoz i lost my sim my sim number is [protected]
sir my airtel no. [protected] was lost yesterday.now i want to block that sim.the connection is on the name of yogesh singh allahabad.please help me sir...
i want to block my sim
I have lost my Airtel Sim Card Pre paid ([protected]) past 2 month. I want to block that sim card and i want airtel to issue me a new sim card with same number. please insist me in getting the new sim card process.And I am staying near by Dilsukh nagar, Hyderabad.So please mention the nearest outlet.
i have lost my airtel sim no. [protected]. i wish to have a duplicate sim with same number. kidly email me back

best regards
slampath
Dear Sir My Sim Is Lost On 20.10.08 at Jammu
So I am requesting to u My sim Bill be Blocked
i shall be highly thankful ton u for this action
My mobile no[protected]
i loss my airtel friends card i want replace of that sim card. please help me. or suggest me.
i have loss my airtel friends mo. no. [protected] i want it back plz reply me urgent
Sir/madam
My name is rajavel.I was using the airtel prepaid no. [protected].
My mobile phone has been lost in bangalore at 22/11/2008.
So I request to block my sim no.

Airtel