[Resolved]  Airtel — sim lost

i have lost my sim card of no [protected], i want to get a new card, pls suggest
regards

Comments

sir..
i lost my prepaid airtel sim with no: [protected] at Goa on 6th december 2008.. I tried many times to register my complaint at the airtel customer care goa.. but they said their system is down.. i would like ti block my sim at the earliest.. kindly do the needful as immediate as possible.. thankyou.

AirTel — airtel friends sim card lost

I have lost my friends sim card.. with the number [protected]. I want to have the same card with the same scheme. what should i do? contact me on [protected]
hi my airtell sim lost . so please i want same no. sim [protected]
sim lost
i have lost my airtel sim no. [protected]. i wish to have a duplicate sim with same number. kidly email me back.
regards
i HAV LOST MY AIRTEL SIM NO. [protected] TODAY. MY SIM WAS OF CAMPUS SCHEME AND I HAV THE GROUP OF 5 MEMBERS...

WHAT TO DO IF I WANT THE SAME NO.[protected] AND WITH THE SAME SCHEME

SAT-SUN 50P TO ANY MOBILE, AND 20P TO AIRTEL FOR CALLING AND 10P SMS TO ANY MOBILE

MON-FRI 1RS FOR CALLING TO ANY MOBILE AND 20P FOR SMS

IN HAPPY HRS 3-5 PM AND 11-8 AM
i HAV LOST MY AIRTEL SIM NO. [protected] TODAY. MY SIM WAS OF CAMPUS SCHEME
WHAT TO DO IF I WANT THE SAME NO.[protected] AND WITH THE SAME SCHEME

MON-FRI 1RS FOR CALLING TO ANY MOBILE AND 20P FOR SMS

IN HAPPY HRS 3-5 PM AND 11-8 AM

Airtel Sim — lost of cellphone along with airtel sim.

dear sir,
I had purchased an airtel sim in august-2008 in the name of RAHUL BHARTI. I am a student of JIMMC noida.while i was travelling i had lost my cellphone.so, please block either the sim or stop outgoing calls.i had lost lost sim on 4th feb 2009.
Please send me sim no for mobile no [protected]
I lost my friends sim card from last 1 month.sorry for complaint late.but please co-operate and help me to getting the same scheme and same service.
My Friends sim card Lost the number is :- [protected]
SIR

I HAV LOST MY AIRTEL SIM NO. [protected] ON MONDAY 2ND MARCH, 2009. MY SIM WAS OF GOVERMENT SCHEME CARD
WHAT TO DO IF I WANT THE SAME NO.AND WITH THE SAME GOVERMENT SCHEME OF WHICH HAD 10 PAISA CALLING A-A. & 30 PAISA OTHER NETWORK,
PLZ REPLY AS EARYLY AS POSSIBLE.
my sim not working i have inset my sim on the mobiles the gave me ansure please inset you sim
my sim no [protected]
mobiles display show please inset you sim but all ready inset my sim
please tall me what can i my mobile number [protected]
please halp me
I have lost my mobile with the sim card [protected]

I have lost it on 27th march, 2009.

Please lock my sim so that it can not be misused by anyone.

I will be thankful to you.

I also want a new sim with the same number.

Please help me.
I have lost my mobile with the sim card [protected]

I have lost it on 27th march, 2009.

Please lock my sim so that it can not be misused by anyone.

I will be thankful to you.

I also want a new sim with the same number.

How will i come to know if my sim is locked or not

Please help me
my sim card no [protected] was lost on 27.01.08 which is now used by some one in tirupur, it was lost in chennai i need the sim coz i get very important calls in it

tnx&regards,
krishnakumar.
dear sir /madam
please lock my sim card and my mobile numbers is [protected] belongs to new delhi . i am request you to please block my sim card as soon as possbile ...
i lost my mobile with sim card of no [protected], i want to get a new sim with the same number, , , pls suggest me as soon as possible ! i have no records of the last dialed numbers

I am praveen patidaar, i lost my mobile, so please bolock my no. [protected].

pls do the needful for me.
i have post my mobile today.the mobile no.is [protected].so please my sim card as soon as possible

Airtel