[Resolved]  Airtel — Migrating the Airtel Internet DP Box to Different Location >>>Irresponsible Handling

Dear All,

We are on the progress of renovating our residence which indeed calls for demolishion of
outer fence.Right now i am using your broadband connectivity thro the DP box affixed at the
same fence as mentioned above.
In this connection, we referred you guys for shifting the DP box to different location to your customer care
(198) before 2weeks.
They have promised this issue will be sorted out within a week & later said it will be resolved
before 23rd may 2008.
The bad thing is, by knowing the reputation of Airtel, i started trusting your company to a
greater extent.
Later on, i felt how fool i was . really horrible experience with your guys for providing a false
unprofessional answers.
As a routine basis, daily i used to call your executives to trigger a start
I have taken a strand, hereafter i will not recommend so called Airtel to anybody to go for it >>>i am very clear .
these days i am canvasing people/relatives etc for not to use AIRTEL here onwards.,
I am really happy abt canvassing

I have never seen such a worst response even the customer is indicating he is dejected

I suggest you to remove my broadband connection as quick as possible, bcos there are
plenty of other service providers who r doing better better enhanced service than yours.

I recommend you to feel shame for a few Min's for fooling peoples in this country>>> Please Please feel shame
Do you want me to pay some money for feeling shame >>if so, please let me know.

I would like to highlight you the reference number"s of my complaints etc for yr ref.
My Airtel number >>42846428
My Name>>Premkumar Santhanam
1st Request Number>>6842464
Latest Request Number >>7011558

pl acknowledge the receipt of this mail, pl take 2 weeks to respond for mail, so that will
make fun of Airtel''s reflex to my friends.
I will not wait anymore, If things r sailing in the right direction, we will channelize
this issue to consumer court.
--Regards,
Premkumar.S
MAHLE INDIA PISTONS LTD

Comments

I got new Airtel Broadband connection a month back, with the plan of Rupees 750 unlimited and with 50 free calls. And i got that months bill saying Rupees 799 unlimited and no free calls. Seeing this i called the customer care and complained about the plan on 31st may 2008 (complaint number[protected]. the customer executives said they will look after the complaint and you will get call within two days. But i did not get any call regarding my complaints, so i called them today[protected]to check the status and they said we already called you and solved the problem. but i didnt get any call and i did not get any response. I said to the customer executive officers that "you people mentioned one plan before giving the connection and you changed the plan without giving any prior notice if you gonna continue the same 750 plan i will continue with the plan or else you please cut the connection". the person who is responsible for this please take action..
i have got a problem...they charge 2 mins rates for 55-58 seconds of a single cal...
I had given my money for change of Airtel prepaid to postpaid but its 5 days now and they have also taken sim card and still not changed our number

Airtel