Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 29, 2023
21921
32062

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel Website

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2693

PLEASE GIVE ME A ALL AIRTEL TO AIRTEL SKIM MY MOB NO IS [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
PLEASE ADVICE IF THE FOLLOWING IS THE PROPER WAY TO GET RID OF NUISANCE CAUSED BY AIRTEL;

"TODAY,5TH NOVEMBER, 2007; THERE WERE ABOUT 28 AIRTEL ADVERTISEMENT RELATED MESSAGES RECEIVED

ON MY ABOVE PREPAID MOBILE PHONE .....................; BESIDES, THERE WERE ABOUT 4 DIAL UPs TO MY ABOVE PREPAID MOBILE FROM AIRTEL WITH PRE FED ADVERTISEMENT MESSAGES; SINCE THESE ARE BASICALLY ADVERTISEMENT RELATED MESSAGING FROM AIRTEL, I HEREBY MAKE IT CLEAR TO MY SERVICE PROVIDER AIRTEL THAT SINCE THESE AD-MESSAGING HAS BECOME A NUISANCE AND CAUSING ME GREAT INCONVENIENCE AND AT THE SAME TIME A COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY BY AIRTEL, ANY SUCH MESSAGES RECEIVED ON MY PHONE FROM "AIRTEL", "8558", "500", OF WHICH I AM MAINTAINING A COPIED RECORD VIA BLUETOOTH, WILL BE CHARGEABLE FROM AIRTEL, MY SERVICE PROVIDER @ RS. 1,00,000/- (RUPEES ONE LAC) PER SUCH ADVERTISEMENT RELATED MESSAGE FROM THE ABOVE. SO THEREFORE, IF YOU DO NOT STOP SHOOTING THESE ADVERTISEMENT MESSAGING TO MY ABOVE PRE PAID MOBILE NO. ..................... WITHIN A NOTICE PERIOD OF SEVEN DAYS FROM TODAY (VIZ. 5TH NOVEMBER, 2007) IT WILL BE PRESUMED THAT AIRTEL HAVE AGREED TO COMPENSATE/SUITABLY REWARD ME FOR THEIR AD-MESSAGES AT THE AFORESAID CHARGE OF RS. 1,00,000/- PER SUCH ADVERTISEMENT MESSAGE SENT TO MY ABOVE PREPAID AIRTEL MOBILE .....................AND WILL BE ENFORCED THROUGH COURT OF LAW. DUE TO A LOT OF INCONVENIENCES ALREADY SUFFERED BY ME AND HAVING FAILED TO BE PROPERLY PUT TO THE REAL COMPLAINT PERSON THROUGH THEIR AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS; THIS MAIL FROM ME SHOULD BE DEEMED AS SUFFICIENT ADVANCE NOTICE TO AIRTEL ALTHOUGH I WILL CONTINUE TO SEND/REPEAT THIS NOTICE-CUM-MESSAGE TO AIRTEL DIRECTLY OR THROUGH SUCH MEANS AS COME TO MY NOTICE"
Sir, The Airtel in Bangalore does not seem to know what each branch does. On 4.11.07, they had accepted my cheque as per my passbook. The bill was due to be paid before twentieth. Then a series of bill collectots and tel calls harassed me. I got someone on the phone ,when they cut off my broad band and tel connections and the person said that the cash has been received and reconnected. Now in their bill due to be paid by 8/12 ,they have charged me again for the paid amount also. The telephone remains dead ! Is there any relief ?..Rathnakar Rai.airtel tel no:[protected].
hi, never go for Airtel connection they R CHEATER without subscribing they have given their Hello tune and start taking 30/per month and after calling they not deleting
i'm unable to call airtel customer care .could you plz provide me the number of customer care except 121.
my no. is [protected]
thanks.

My Name is Biju Menon and my friend Vinod shankar was working for HP and he got a corp Connection and Airtel forced him to buy Additional connection and I got one of the connections from him in dec 2005...From that time I have been paying my bills unchecked by in Feb- Mar 2008, I just Glanced thru my monthly Bill and I see I have been Charged rs 750 for GPRS and I was using Mobile Office which is 100% free downlod and browsing and iam charged Rs 560 monthly...When I called Cx care for the First 10 times I was Transfered thru departments but no Result...then I got someone to speak to and he says that automatically in their server my profile has been changed to airtel live and i have been charged for it and when I tell them I trusted them and never checked any of my previous bills but when i saw 1 bill i find the flaw and when I asked them how can i trust them in future...the cx care is pathetic...The reps keep you on hold forever and Manager are good for nothing...they never follow up...There is a name Biju Moin, he was one of the manager at airtel who promised call backs...never called...when i call him...act as if he does not know anything...Explain the problem again and again IT WAS A HELL RIDE...I have been asking AIRTEL to change this connection or number on my name...But they r still tryin to...They also had this network isues since airtel Digital TV Came in...

AIRTEL PLEASE IMPROVE AND VALUE YOUR CUSTOMER

it has been two weeks since I have applied for the recoonection of my landline, which I had disconnected, as I was abroad. So far the connection has not been made and I have written, called and visited the Bangalore office atleast a dozen times.

i am fedup with the very careless, rude and callous attitude of the officials, towards a senior citizen like me.
we are promised the sky when we are given the connection.
I wish to express my disgust through this mail and hope it puts the top management to shame.
I do not know if this mail would do the needful, but am trying this out as just another option...

yes, airtel and its customer care, sucks...

Vasanthi

landline number 41609243
Dear Sirs,

I am sorry to say that your Representatives are not attending to our Problems. We had booked for two Broadband connections (512 kbps) under Swift-1099 Plan on 15.09.2009 (Subscriber Enrollment Form Nos. TBLR-0020143 & TBLR[protected] . We had deposited Two cheque Nos. 485910 and 485911, each for Rs.3, 297/=. The Cheques have been cleared in our Bank on 23.09.2009.

The Representative who had booked our connection was Mr.Jagadeesh (Mobile No.[protected]). Mr.Ramesh - Manager (Mobile No.[protected]) had promised us that we would get the connection within 7-10 working days. It is more than 15 days and we have not received the connection. Besides we are not able to contact the two gentlemen since they are not receiving our phone. The address proof verification also has been duly completed by 20.09.2009.

I am unable to contact any higher representative who can help us in this connection. I request some higher ups to help us in this respect. Hoping to get a positive reply.

Umesh,
Mobile : [protected].
complain number 28853613 is still pending please rectify at the earliest

postpaid mobile number[protected]
dated 13/10/09
No use of making complaint to airtel customer care. Change your ISP. That would be the better solution.

I disconnected this ([protected]) no before 3 months.
One of your customer care person told me, this number will be active for 90( i.e safe custody) days but i won't get any bill payment and any charge. I have not used that number since 3 month, still i got bill of some 1700/- . How this thing is happening i am not able to understand. may be one kind of cheating to customer. This initiates bad corporate-relations.

chandan
Purchase black berry hand set 8520 on 1/12/09
pin no 212E9DBB
IMEA [protected]
UNDERWARRANTY
MOHSIN AND Rajshekar threatened me, . FROM BANNERGATTA ROAD ROAD DAMAGED MY SPEAKERS AND TOLD IT HAS BEEN PDAMAGED BY ME AND HE GAVE BACK MY HAND SET THAT IT CANNOT BE REPLACED.

the head set was working with its speaker was comming out, that was my complaint.

they are arrogant threatening, I Am going to consumer court and report to police as i have recored the conservation and I also have the photo snap during the hand set was submitted.

resond and please rplace my hand set as it was damaged by your persons.

Planning to file a suit if not responded properly

Ravi...
plz. give full skim of sms service.my mobile num is [protected].
RUSEME

Mawana Road Meerut Email:-parvesh [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Mobile- [protected] parveshsingh.[protected]@rediffbol.com
________________________________________

CARRIER OBJECTIVE

I am very much desirous of working with a requted company with my ability to work hard and with all responsibility. I will accept all challenge given to me

ACADEMEMIC QUALIFICATION

standard Board School/College Year
10TH U.P. board Allahabad Mana Inter College, Meerut 2004
12th U.P. board Allahabad Mana Inter College, Meerut 2007

EXPERIENCE

Operating Systems : Ms-Dos, Windows-98
Package : Ms- Office 2003
(Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point)
Typing : (Hindi & English)

EXPERCIENCE

 4, Year expercience worked in ‘Arpana Hello Center’ .

HOBBIES

Marital status : Un Married
Nationality : Indian
Permanent address : 196, Keseru Buxar Mawana Road
: Meerut Pin_250001

If you given an opportunity for the above- mentioned post.
I assure you that I shall perform my duties sincerely, faithfully and punctually and
try to satisfy my senior with my hard work and good conduct.

“If you find any information uncompleted or false which I given to you with
application you are authorized to reject of cancelled my application.”

Place :………………………&hellip...

Date :………………………&hellip...

(PARVESH SINGH)

YOURS TRULY,

I use to my mobile for the accessing mail on my p.c whenever I needed I deactvated my GPRS on 15th of oct I received confermation about it but AIRTEL deduct Rs.47.97 for 16,17,20,21 oct i-e for 4 day even services is not activated on my number. They refunde all amount after completing but agin deduct Rs. 47.97 for the use of GPRS from 22nd oct to 25th oct I request to refund my mony but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
    Aug 13, 2020
    FROM LAST 3 MONTHS MY PREPAID SERVICE FAULTY DEDUCTION BUT NOBODY RESPONDING .ALSO I TRY TO CONTACT NODAL OFFICER BUT HIS CELL ALWAYS BUSY IN WORKING HOURS . MY PREPAID CONNECTION IS AIRTEL & NO. [protected]
    Yesterday i activated the offer of the skim of night pack (A to A ) 200 mienutes at recharge of 28 Rs. but when i call to my friend at about 11.15pm . i talk with her. but the my main balance is lossed. i also compliant about that and I request to refund my mouny but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
    my mobile number is [protected]

Dear Madam / Sir

Ref : Cancelled Mobile number [protected] (Bangalore, Postpaid)

Please note that I had paid deposits towards the above mobile # when I got it converted from Corporate (SAP India) to Personal account earlier in the year.

After that – because I took up a new employment in Mumbai, I visited the Cunningham Road office (Bangalore) and given request for cancellation/termination of the account. Alongwith that I had also requested for refund of the deposits.

Pursuant to this, my mobile # connection was cancelled/terminated.

It is more than 2 months since that and I haven’t heard so far anything further.

I have called Airtel K’taka ([protected]) several times and have also sent emails to [protected]@airtelindia.com.

I get the very shocking reply from them that – 1. they don’t have any deposit pending which is in my name. 2. I have also got the reply sometimes that some extra amount was collected from me during the time of cancellation and that it was transferred to a a/c no[protected]. Now, I do not know what account no it is and if at all it belongs to me or someone else….

I was using Intl calling and also Intl roaming facility and also Blackberry Internet Service from them… and so, obviously they had taken a deposit from me!!! As far as I know the total deposits they had collected from me was somewhere around Rs 7,500/-. Now, with all that extra amount collected from me – I am sure this will now be much more than that!!

Could you please do the needful in refunding & recovering these deposits to me in full as all dues were fully paid and settled.

My current Mumbai mobile no – (0) [protected]

Thanks and with best regards
      Sanjaya
      dear sir/madam,

sub:-our numbers not going to outgoing calls

this is reference to the above subject, sir we have taken 3(three) postpaid airtel sim cards last 4th March, our numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected], three numbers taken by "Kristal waterproofing Co."name.this three no's not worked last 17days, yours address verification executive came to my office two times, address verification also everything is fine, i visited several time your Customer care out let in "indira nagar", they said after 4 hour will be worked and 24 hours will be worked.some time they telling everything is fine, some technical problem is there. they told me several times your numbers will be activated after 4 hours. they told all lies.
      your customer care outlet and customer care service also doing very bad service.

we are requested last two days back, they released out going calls only one number. that no:[protected], next two numbers([protected], [protected]) not working.

we are requesting to you please u can release the out going calls other two number also. if any technical problem this numbers, could you please change to prepaid cards.

we are awaiting for your response

K.Dhanasekhar([protected])
      dear sir/madam,

sub:-our numbers not going to outgoing calls

we are awaiting for your response

K.Dhanasekhar([protected])
      Bangalore.
      i m rahumanhussain from chennai my mobile number is [protected] & [protected], postpaid chennai number, i have taken connection from Mr.Hariharan.C.V, by today (16/09/09) paid my all dues, now i want to deactivate both the numbers, but my friend hariharan was not here in station, so please deactivated my postpaid connection SAP

Reagards

Rahuman Hussain

i can't receive GPRS settings
        my no [protected]
        Aug 13, 2020
        this telecoms range is very damaged
        From:
        Abdul Rahman U.M
        Master mind recharge centre
        M.F Plaza, Thuminadu
        Post Kunjathur
        Via-Manjeshwar Kasargod Dist

Chief executive officer
        Airtel India

Sub: - Complaint against Kasaragod District Uppala Manjeshwar Airtel Zonal Manager Krishna

With reference to the above I submit as follows

That on 18th JUN 2008 at 3 P.M. I called your Zonal Manager Krishna on his mobile No. [protected] asking about our monthly claims and new schemes. But I was surprised to see the behavior of your uppala Manjeshwar (Karalla) Zonal Manager Krishna instead of controlling himself he was talking nonsense with me, and he does not know how to perform the duty of Zonal Manager. He was completely lost his temper and behaved unusually with me. He abused me in filthy language and he asked me not to call him again. I got insulted and ashamed for no fault of me.

Now please note that I am running a retail recharge centre service last several years, I am giving a moderately good collectin to Airtel kerala circle by selling easy recharge and much more SIM activations in my shope. I am also recommending Airtel to so many shopes of this area and asking them to open Airtel easy recharge out lets in there area.

Since last March 2008 I have not been given any claims( activation commission) by Airtel inspite of my several requests. I also would like to bring to your kind notice that none of the Airtel retailers of this area have been given any claims since last March 2008. all other tele communication companys are settling the account by the end of every month except Airtel.

Hence I kindly request you that necessary disciplinary action shall be taken against the said Zonal Manager named Krishna, mobile No.[protected]. otherwise appropriate action will be taken directly by the consumers of manjeshwar wich day deem fitt in the future course of time.

Thanking You

Yours truly,
        (Abdul Rahman U.M.)

Copy to:-

Precedent
        Consumer’s Society Manjeshwar
        REGD 22/08

Requesting to get the information regarding how to take distributorship in NCC channel at navi mumbai as er the knowledge customer base in this area is very good but due to lack in services people are unable to subscribe the services of air tel

Thanks and regards
          Anand
          Aug 13, 2020
          PLease for god sake, dont comit to the customers i[censored] r not able to fulfill. Please start my incoming and outgoing connection soon as i paid the 2 months outstanding amount (Rs. 630) at boriwali (mangalgunj gallery) on 01/31/08 at 5.30 pm. and ur person told line will get started in 4hours.

thanks for nothing,

Ganesh Shinde
          Can i have the airtel showrooms in mumbai and navi mumbai also

I have taken a new prepaid card at mumbai one month ago by submitting all the necessary documents and now am not able to use my number as i am getting a message as SIM REGISTRATION FAILED. When i called up the customer care, they say that they done have records and my number is apostpaid number. How the hell these people work at customer care without the customer records.

When ever we call the they say SORRY or just hang up the call. This is the worst service given by aritel. I have used hutch for 3years but never faced a single issue. In one month i got many issues and need to callback to customer care who dont even know that i am a customer even after giving all my details.

I hope this will help you people to improve your service and please dont make or commit false promises to customers.

Divya
          I received call from “Airtel”, saying, “Your prepaid is selected for post paid (scheme 199), are you interested?”. I was ready so, airtel representative visited my office & collect the all documents and cheque of Rs. 600 on 28/2/08.

Till date i have not recd. any response from Airtel. And also my cheque amount is deducted from my account (chq issued in favour of Bharti Airtel Ltd).

Please let me know, what should I do?

thanks
          kishore.
          Please let me know the address o[censored]r gallary in Navi Mumbai.
          Need very urgent ... I was not able to get the address in ur site... Please do giude me thru the way...

Thanxs,

Peter
          Hi Abha,
          one more req.ID is 516464 dt.26.03.08 was given by Pratima in your customer care.

Pls do the needful & hope so my issue will get resolved and I will get my total deduction money.

Durgamadhav Narasingh Panigrahi

cc

Subject
          Issue in demo no.

Hi Abha,

I am writing this mail on behalf of my brother Mr.Bipinbehari Panigrahi angst his demo card no.[protected], would like to bring your notice that I have been observing from 29.02.08, my balance is getting deducted automatically for different amounts. I am giving an example say my current balance is Rs.900 & I am doing a easy recharge for Rs.50, ideally balance should be Rs.850 whereas the next or remaining balance show as 770 or 750. I have been taking to many of your customer care guys on 936 but not got a proper reply/answer. I had lodge a complain with your Customer Care guy name Rajesh & my Req. ID is 454794 dt.14/03/08, and I was told by the same person that he will send all the transition detail to me on mail, but till date I haven't received any detail. This has been happening from 29.02.08 till 19.03.08. I want someone from you should look into this seriously. Currently my business is almost Rs.1 lakh (including of cards & easy recharge) during a month & it might go up also. If this continues then I have to look for some other option. I want you all the take care of the same thing & return back my deducted amount as early as possible.

I hope, will get a proper feedback/response about the above mentioned & also looking for the best services from your side as you are the best & number one mobile services provider in India.

Looking for your prompt reply soon along with my all deducted amounts.

If you need any clarification pls be in touch wiht me on my cell no.[protected].

Durgamadhav Narasingh Panigrahi
          Mobile No.[protected]

____________________________________________
          ForwardSourceID:NT00003D52
          ForwardSourceID:NT00000F2E
          I, Nitin F.Mehta I have complaint about bill, I have received my June, 2008 bill on 4th july, 2008 due date of 24th june 2008 I has been deposite a cheque in drop box same day date is 5th july, 2008 cheque No.453889, But when i received july 2008 bill it is collective bill for two month that is for june & july.
          I just wants to know that if you people not received my cheque than pleased let me know.
          From

S.Mari
          Airtel Prepaid PH.[protected]
          TIRUNELVELI 627 358
          TAMILNADU

KIND ATTN: THE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER

SUB: UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTION OF CREDIT AMOUNT- complaint

I have been using the above mentioned Airtel Prepaid Phone service for the past ------years/months.

On 31.07.2008 and 02.08.2008 I received some unsolicited SMS from Airtel Live stating that if interested I can download the stipulated messages for which cost will be deducted from my account. After reading the messages I deleted them as I was not interested.

To my shock and surprise I found that Rs.50/(Rupees Fifty only) & Rs.99/-(Rupees Ninety nine only) were deducted on the above mentioned two dates even without downloading the messages. In this regard, when I contacted the Customer Care Office at Palayamkottai, they also had confirmed after verifying with their records that there was no downloading of the said messages’s contents, but they cannot help me out in giving credit of the unauthorized deduction and they advised me to approach the head office. Hence this letter.

Please note that I have read the incoming message only and not downloaded anything as given in the messages. Please ensure that I am given credit of 149/-(Rupees One hundred and forty nine only) unauthorized deduction from my account for no fault of mine.

If I am not given credit of the same, I will be constrained to approach appropriate authorities to sort out the issue.

Please revert.

Thank you.
          airtel customer care in Mumbai is the worlds wrost customer care
          i have taken a STD SMS PACK 102(500 sms free) it has been activated and i sent 12 messages and checked my balance messag by *123*4# it was 4.83(483) and the very next day i was charged for messages i given complaint on sameday and they said wiythin 24hrs it will be remitted.i called 7 days continously to customer care there was no response twicw they forwarded my call to superior but 15 minutes i waited later the call was aborted.
          i walked to customer care center they said within 24hrs they will do needfull.But so far the problem havent moved an inch.
          soon Bharathi Ltd will shutdown.surely they will not survive within 3 yrs they will close
          I think Airtel in Mumbai is the worst service-provider. Many of times, I had faced network problems even in a single day also. The GPRS facility they are providing is sometimes seen as twisted tale for me. It's like a magical and puzzling network, which no one can understand. If you will call on customer care, you will abuse yourself with a thinking that why you had called up these guys. Airtel is frustrating man!!!
          dear Sir,

I am Salim M Siddique customer of Airtel Number my number is [protected]. Sir My Number is not working due to problem of (DND) service . Last Month I visited to Lokhnandwala Branch thier i met Mr. Shonu Sharma he converted my number pre-paid A/C to Post Paid a/c the date is 24/01/2009 we had paid Rs 600 to Shonu Sir for converting My A/C, But after 21 February 2009 the Mobile number had deactivate, wen i ask reason about number deactivation they told us the reason of DND service but none of the number is call by me plz if you have doubt about it check my bill for previous month that the problem for these can be solved .

Please find out the problem for these deactivation and reply us the reason as soon as possible and if possible please reactivate my number waiting for your positive reply.

Yours sincerly,
          Salim Siddique.
          I have a airtel life time prepaid card and number is [protected] I was using card regularly ago by submitting all the necessary documents and now am not able to use my number as i am getting a message as SIM REGISTRATION FAILED. When i visited the air tel gallery at lower parel ( penensula ) they say that they done have records and my number is a postpaid number when I call to postpaid theay said this is prepaid number How the hell these people work at customer care without the customer records and at last theay said number has been permanently deletad .

I dont know even theay dont know why theay have deletad my number as i say this is life time card and even thare is balance more then rs. 200 in the card.

Don't trust Airtel!

This is bhanu chander s/o J. Raju, i have took the simwith one year incomming payable amount is 398 Ruppes.

my mobile no. is [protected]

my out going calls was barred since from 9 days, i consult the person who has given me the sim, but their is no response & correct answer with him.

Because of my brother suggestion i selected the airtel sim but at the initial period only i am facing...

unauthorised charges (Mob- 9890982626)

My complaints are:

1) Without my permission Call conference service has been activated on my number, for which I am paying a rental of Rs.49.00 from last 4 months. Even after requesting for deactivating this service (Taheer talked to me, in this regard), the charges are again there on my bill this month.
            2) The charges of Rs.450 (in sep), Rs.120 (in Oct) and some more in months of August are imposed on my number on...

i have an airtel prepaid connection.i am working in mumbai..1 month back some of the staff from mira road branch (fiza) from the airtel phoned me and told me about a postpaid plan i told them i interested meet me in person.next day a staff came to my home i ve given Rs 599 as the processing, security fees ,and he given the bill for that. after that till now, no information regarding my new connection and my money.. when ever i called to that no: that they have given ,they dont pick up the phone and other no: is not availabl4.

please do the needful for my connectionn
            Aug 13, 2020
            i m living in city bareilly o[censored].p. thre is nakatia . in this area thereis very poor signals of airtel. i dont want to change my no. so its my compulsion . nostly ny mobile home goes on not recheable .
            the no is [protected]
            From:
            G.B. KARODE
            [[protected]@rediffmail.com]

Date: 01.11.2007

e-mail message [ [protected]@airtelindia.com ]

Airtel

Sub. : Mobile No.[protected].
            Reg. : Discontinuity of Airtel Mobile service for a period of 12 days without any fault on my part.

With reference to the above mentioned subject, I would like to draw your kind attention to the following:

1] I am a user of Airtel Mobile Service for the last 3½ years and my Airtel Mobile No. is[protected].

2] Payments of your bills are being made through E.C.S. As such, even if any bill is not received by me, the payment against the same would have been effected through E.C.S.

3] On 2nd October 2007, I had lost my mobile and I had requested to seal the service on the same day vide request no. 1119605.

During the above discontinuation of my Airtel Mobile Service, I could not get any response from your Customer Care Service over the phone and had to finally approach your Gallery.

On 3rd October 2007, I had approached your Chembur Gallery for duplicate SIM Card. I could get the SIM card after waiting for about 1½ hours. The Madam at your Chembur Gallery had informed me that it would be activated within 3 to 4 hours, but it was not activated even on the next day.

Contd. Pg. 2

..2..
            Date: 01.11.2007

On 4th October 2007, when I was in the Lokhandwala area, I had approached your Lokhandwala Gallery and again after waiting for about 1½ hour, the Madam at your Lokhandwala Gallery also informed me that the same will be activated within half an hour. Finally, the line was activated after 2 to 3 hours. I was very happy that my mobile was activated. This pleasure of happiness remained only for 3 to 4 days. On 9th October 2007, when I was at Karjat, the mobile service was “Dead” indicating “SIM registration fail”. I had then contacted on nos.[protected] and[protected] and gave a complaint to this effect, but all in vain.

One of my friends approached your Gallery at Goregaon and there was no answer to the question as to why my service has been terminated.

On 20th October 2007, I had approached your Chembur Gallery and requested that on the next day, i.e. on Sunday – Dassera, there is some function at my residence and I had requested to rectify the fault immediately. She said that, since it is Saturday, it will be activated only on Monday.

As the line was not activated till Monday evening, I contacted the concerned Madam and enquired about the same. Finally, the line was activated on the next morning, i.e. on Tuesday - 23rd October 2007.

As you would note from the above, my mobile was dead for a period of 12 days and inspite of my repeated complaints, no timely action was taken by your personnel. Airtel has failed to rectify the line for such a long time and I fail to understand the reasons for such a long delay. Also, your personnel are unable to tell me the exact reasons for such delay.

May I request you to please inform / let me know at the earliest the exact reasons for such a long delay and the reason why there was a failure in the service. With the advances made in present day telecommunication, instead of improving, Airtel services seem to be going from bad to worse.

Yours faithfully,

[G.B. KARODE]

HP-GEN.DOC/GBK/sr

Good Evening

My airtel sim card rejected(blocked).Is there any way i can recover my simcard countacts.

Please please give me solution for this.

Wating for reply

Vishal
            A request for prepaid to postpaid connection of airtel, mumbai has done two weeks back. But till 14/12/2007 there is no response from airtel. A representative of Airtel (Narender), Airtel Relationship Center - Lower Parel, Ground floor, Peninsula Chambers, Ganpat Rao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel.

Airtel and the representative is simply cheating with me.
            I am enjoying Mobile Office of Airtel last one year. My connection No. [protected](my location Haripal,W.B.) . From 11th Dec.07 I am not getting this facility from our area. I made complint on 13th Dec.07 and contact with customer care several times (from 11th Dec.) and also send message to 121 , but till now no result made. Today I have made another complaint using other's mobile. I beg your kind support so that I can get better service of Airtel.

With thanks
            S. Chakraborty
            good evening my mob no is [protected] . my problem is dactive a mobile office service i send 3 sms according to dactive service but cut my money and no reply my problem and i talk costemer care but reply very bed sob i want kindly good ans
            Police Enquiry
            Sir This Mobile Number [protected]
            alloted why ? person please call or mail full address police Enquiry [protected], [protected]
            I am an engineer at Grasim industries Ltd( Aditya Birla Group ), Presently i am using airtel rajsthan services since 2005, now a days from 1-2 months i am facing network problem, i.e.phone lines cutdown after 1-2 minute everytime and there is no clearity in sound, while airtel network is very good everywhere, still ihave complaind 2 times at airtel Customer care but problem still not solved and we are continoue facing the same problem, now i have no option if the problem is not resolved inspite of changing the service network
            my location is at---> keli-nimbahera-Chittor Garh ( Rajsthan) i.e. Border of Rajsthan and Madhya Pradesh.

Kindly look into the matter and resolve the problem as sson as, as the brand name is so good.

Anil Gupta
            Mechanical Engineer
            Grasim Industries Ltd ( Aditya Birla Group)
            We have registered a complaint on Saturday related to our BroadBand connection.

We are yet to get any reply or feedback till Monday 12.15 Afternoon.

It has been promised to us on Saturday that, it will be resolved in 4 hrs time ..ie around 3.00 PM

Today, we spoke to one gentleman Mr.Bharani of Airtel., He is talking as if he is doing a charity for us and as if we are a beggar asking for free help from Airtel.

This is totally not acceptable, We are facing big business loss and not able to work. You have to understand this first.
            Give me the recent incoming call for the number [protected]

Just wanted to complaint about the customer service of Airtel, it is going worse day by day.
            My simple request was to activate GPRS on my number, also my hello tune is not working since last 2 months but for that im calling airtel customer service since last 2 months. I have called at least 40 times till date for the same thing but no resolution instead i got a very por customer service. I was promised callbacks several times by the supervisor but i never recd any callback. today i again called up for my issue but 3 of the representatives disconnected the call. The first lady i could not get her name, the second one was Jai and the third was Imran Inamdar. I would definately expect an action to be taken for all those reps who have handled my call in the past 2 months. I hope atleast after writing this mail definately some action would be taken against the reps/supervisors.

Sumeet Chatterjee
            Team Leader
            Infosys
            Ph#[protected]
            Finally i can say that Airtel bharti shoul stop their service in India and try luck in some MONkEY buisness, coz its just money making programme like prostitution...they habe bloody Under Metric peoples in CC, who dont even know what to do ?
            Hopefully Airtel company is closin in few months

I am residence at Konavaikkal palayam which is located in 10 Km away from Coimbatore city. I am using the Airtel connection more then 3 years. My friends all are using the same network .1 year back Airtel constructed a tower at near my home (i.e. 300meter away from my home).the towe constructed area name is called Kovai Mahalingapuram. But still we are facing a network problem in our area we are not getting even single point tower. I called more then four times for this issue nothing was happened. My neighbors and our area people so many times they raised the complaint at your customer care centers. Useless response only we received from your end, behalf our time. But your customer care executives told, Persons should come from Delhi for servicing this issue. It is very funny thing I don't know. But till now no action your service engineers are taken. Regarding this issue my questions are

1. More then a 40 days we were complaint nothing was happened, is no body is paying the money for airtel connection, or our's is remote area.

2. If you proceed for servicing still service not happened did your service engineers coming by walk from delhi…
            3. all service engineers are resigned from your organasation.

Awaiting for your quick response atleast fro this time…
            I beleive that Airtel is a good Co. but the Customer care Executive are not at all worth being over there.
            hi,
            Just wanted to complaint about the customer servise of airtel because I Ravi sharma deposite my bill of Rs. 790 on[protected] this payment is said ful and final payment because i want number closed i also retain my handset in your jalandhar office to someone named ( miss or mrs Renu bala ) my connection is landline its no. is [protected] this no. is on my name . my account no. is[protected] I have two more connections from your company they are [protected] & [protected] both of these numbers are on my name Now the problem is this that according to your office report i don't deposit my bill so they disconnect my other two numbers on 30-april-2008 after a long time but for my need about your mobile services i again deposit payment of Rs. 1500 on[protected] under protest i deposit this payment only because i need your service of mobile but your company does not give good services to customers. I also send mail to miss Kavita at Mohali About all the matter on[protected] on 4 P.M but she had not taken any action .
            kindly waveoff my outstanding payment of accountno.[protected] and credit the amount to my cell number [protected] Hope you do the same
            i am not satisfied with your connection moreover i am having many no. of airtel eg. [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] these all are my no but at present i am using [protected] no and i am again saying you not satisfied .problem not coming network at all whenever whereever my is deduckted without any reasons now i have taken desion that i m going to quit my all the connection your faithfully karan gupta from agra pl. take harsh action ..??????
            i own a airtel connection for GPRS services, and i am trying to get GPRS setting for last 1 months but till date i haven't received the settings.
            Now i have decided to discontinue this service.

No.- [protected]
            Air Tel.
            Sub: Again connect my already paid amount

I am bought your Airtel connection on jan 2007 with Sony Ericson K320i set Rs 5850/ at chennai Vasavi & co- this connection will eligible upto jan 15th 2009.actually i have two years income free and eligible to speak 1500 Rs/ now i had spoke upto i think nine hundred Rs somethink in this circumstance your company cancel my remaining amount six hundred Rs something. many time i asked your custemer service via by 121. Your employees told me "sir already we are inform to you have to finish your remaining amount before may 15th by SMS. i am asking you a qustion how to you demand me to force speake before May 15th. actually the K320i sony ericson model set is without Air Tel free paid card Value is just 4500/- only in the market on that time. so what i say i am paid money for Air tell card also which is your company saying this is free for Sony Ericson K320i model who are purchase on that time jan 2007.so iam praying you please coneect my remaing money in my account. My cell No is [protected]. so i have all right to speak with my remaining money upto jan 15th 2009. Please consider and connect my remaining money thanking you.

I am using airtel since 5 years, before 12 days my cellphone is stolen and I purchased a new airtel prepaid connection No. [protected]. I submitted my voter id card, and the mtnl phone bill for my address proof, the bill is not on my name and the voter id card have the address of my permanent house which is in MP. and I m living in mumbai i.e. the SIM card is of mumbai.
            my phone is disconnected after 12 days, Now how can a person arrange his own house within 10 days in mumbai, or what kind of document needed to continue my service, pleaese tell me, I am going to disconnect my connection within 5 days..
            The only thing smart about Airtel is their dialogue/commercials.the whole show is being run by a bunch of ill-trained, ill-equipped college dropouts with little ability even to understand, let alone resolve, the customers problems.My connection [protected] is less than one week old, and I'm already heartily regretting having fallen for their glib sales pitch.
            I am customer of Airtel bearing No: [protected] address is P.o- Panchet Dam, Dist - Dhanbad (Jharkhand) -828206. Sir i want to aware that the Network coverage is very poor showing all time SELECT NETWORK. Airtel tower is not far from my home it is approximately 700 mtrs. Kindly give the instruction to your good officials of dhanbad zone to look into the matter as well as very soon

SANJAY KUMAR JHA
            PANCHET DAM DHANBAD
            JHARKHAND -828206
            MOBILE NO: [protected]
            Airtel

I recharged my no.[protected] with your 30/- night calling topup in which after 11 P.M. call rate will be 15 paise on Airtel to airtel in local no. but i have an complaint that on 20th june i call up on airtel local no. after 11p.m. and talk on that atlest one hour it should not be charged more than 9/- but from my account you charged 24/- i don't seem any logic on it please clare my doubt and refund my money back on my account
            iam thankful

abhijeet malakar
            dehradun
            my name is anand. i using [protected] no from last month. this no is actually ln my brother mallesh name.
            the presently i have one problem that is un billed and billed amount are remaining same before 10 days and out going also cut. but my un billed amount is 1723rs by last 4 days back, nw billed is 1730rs i dont knw how it is happand pls give a sollution and details. pls i dont have out going nw...
            My number is [protected].
            I rcvd a sms from airtel on 21 June 2008
            "sirf apkai liyai Airtel ke or se muft SMS! Je haan payein 20 rupaiyae me 40 (Local/National) SMS bilkul muft. Jaldi SMS karein DD or bhejein 170 (muft) pe"
            On 22 June 2008 Manai DD likha or SMS kar diyai 170 par. within 2 min i rcvd the reply from 170 as
            "Thank you for your request! You will be given 40 SMS (Local/National) within 48-72 hrs. Rs. 20 will be deducted from you account. For free SMS balance dial *123*7#"
            That time my balance was Rs. 26 and Rs. 20 has been deducted from my balace on same date i.e. 22 June 2008. Remaining balance was Rs. 6 only.
            On 24 June 2008 i have recharged my mobile with Rs.66 and talktime given to me 59.74.
            On 25 June 2008 Airtel Delhi has again deducted Rs. 20 from my mobile. What is? Why this?
            Kindly take the strict action against the defaulter please and let me know. Rs. 20 might be adjusted in my balace immediately.

Sony ericsson - K320i — Regarding deactivation of my lost mobile number

I lost my mobile at Salem on 11 - 7 - 08 (Afternoon 12 to 1)
            I gave a complaint in Airtel office in Salem - 4 roads, for deactivating my lost mobile number(IMEI -[protected]) and for activating my new dummy sim with the same mobile number -
            [protected]. But it is till not activated. Please do the needful as earlier as possible.

Preetha
            net facility is not working with the speed of 416kbps.please help
            my mob no is [protected]
            U people r not sending the Mobile bill on time, so promlem for me
            plz send me monthly mobile bill on mailing address.

Your customer care executives are always very rude and they don't really care about customers problems. They are always in a hurry to to put phone calls and get rid of the customers. No satisfactory resolution is given any time...I'm a mumbai cust of airtel for last 2 years... Every time I call cust care every representative of yours gives different resolution for the same problem... You really need to imrove at cust care stafffffff especially at mumbai...I know u people are going to take no actions... But I've done my job now its ur turn to do it!!!
            Thanking You...
            Rohan Patil
            CBD Belapur...
            This mail is regarding wrong commitment by your sales executive.

We Glare Services Pvt. Ltd. has taken 10 airtel mobile numbers of series [protected]-49 from one of your executive Mr. Dharmesh Kumar Kushwaha (His Phone no. [protected]).We have recieved the bill for these numbers 2nd june to 2nd july total of 13, 597.87 Rs.We have a complaint regarding the amount as its not as per the commitment of Mr. Dharmesh.

Mr. Dharmesh committed me i.e. 1. Fifteen percent (15%) of discount on total billing.
            2. There would be no charges of FCT i.e. of 500 rupees.
            3. Local messaging charges would be of 50 paisa instead of 1 rupee.
            4. 1000 minutes Airtel to airtel free and after that 10 paisa per minute.
            5. 30 paisa PM for local mobile.
            6. 60 Paisa pm for local landline.
            7. 1 rupee for STD.
            8. And immediately after getting the SIM'S i called up him that i want to cancel 5 numbers from that series as my few executives left the job. Those numbers were [protected], 44, 45, 46, 48 but Mr. Dharmesh told me not to cancel them as he can hold them for few months so that i wont get any bill for those numbers but still i have recieved the bill for those five numbers.

So my request is to look into this matter asap and respond me asap with the revised bill of my airtel connections.

(Director)
            The General Manager/customer care Head

Sub:First time Bad Experience With Airtel
            Mobile-[protected]

With Regard
            I purchase airtel connection as per goodwill &i call to customer care at12.30 12/08/2008 am to 1 am but customer care Team leader Mr Raj kumar sharma treat me very bad, he disconnected my line by huis side and told me do the complaint if you can.

so i have a quiry with you, is this an Airtel, should i continue my no.inspite of this i am a satsfied customer of Vodafone since 2006.

so please respond me .

Thanks &Regard
            Shahnwaz Saifi
            Air-tel`s FAKE Raised Invoice Against GPRS Users. Bloddy 2Gb In 15 Days., Where Users Is Getting 4-5 Kbps Speed. I Using GPRS Connection For Only Mail Download On My Handset. Only 15 Days Invoice Raiesed By Air-tel Is Rs.1400/-.

Its A StarightForward FAKE INVOICE.,

My mobile number is 96000XXX96. I took this connection on 13th August 2008. I’m not getting any incoming calls from Reliance and BSNL numbers, I have already given complaint about the same to your customer care (HTMT) on 16th of August 2008 and frequently complaining about the same ( But not getting any response, complaints were closed without any reply). I spoke with your HTMT senior executive Mr.SRIRAM GOPALAN regarding the same today, but I got the response that the call back was provided to me ( I haven’t received and calls from Airtel ), also he said that this issue is not with Airtel it belongs to Reliance and BSNL service provided due to new number series released in Airtel - (96000 xxxxx).

Please be noted that, if you are going to release any new numbers series you people should done all the network tests before releasing the numbers.

I have missed lots of calls due to this issue, I need this to be resolved ASAP and I need rental waiver for the same.

If you are unable to do this, please cancel this connection immediately.

Sakthivel.R
            i am using ur connnection last 4 5 years
            i have 3 connection one pre paid or 2 post paid .my nbr is [protected].[protected] 0r [protected].my [protected] sim is broken so contact the airtell local office at hoshiarpur for new sim . they not give me new free sim at last i purchase new sim to airtell office at hoshairpur in 190 rupess.
            i am your old custmer i am using ur service last 4, 5 yeras. so plz refund my 190 rupess [sim money].coz check my bill detils or my billing records. ia m ur regulor or good costmer.
            ia m thankfull to you .

harpreet singh

Airtel — Very Poor and Third Class Customer care service

My sim has been bloked since last night i had gone to Airtel customer care at Gandhinagar Gujarat se.16 but there were internet or any system is off so the said me that we r not able to give u puk now plz find some othe customer and say him that plz can u use me your phone to get a PUK number.

So bad experience ...From now I never give to advice that u take Airtel, ...But u have to go with Vodafone, , , , , , , , with Best No.1 Customer Care Service...and also strong Internet service that u can also get your puk by Online on the web in Vodafone. I had also tried to it on airtel web but there were no any link to get Puk or login on to the Account ...How...Poor

Bad Airtel

Pruthvesh Gajera
            Gandhinagar Gujarat
            Although I have not requested to changed my caller tine but automatically my caller tune has changed twice by sending SMSs and deducted About Rs.200/- in a month.When I asked customer care they said I have requested for that But I did not...I am hopeless now and few days ago I received a call from one of the customer care person and he was asking about my personal information..I refused that...I have a doubt on him...I cant understand what to do and where to inform...Otherwise I may have to disconnect my favourit Airtel Connection...

Airtel — credut deduction without usage and dam poor service

I had never known that Airtel provided the service o[censored]sing net on phone until one day my credit was deducted on this excuse that I had got this particular service activated.I called up the customer care helpline repeatedly to register my complaint.Their executives told that it was a fault at their end so the deducted amount would be credited back to my prepaid account, but that day never came.Finally I stopped cribbing about it and forgot it.
            Months later I got this service activated on my phone but it never worked or it would just work for a day or two in a month.On lodging complaints about poor service was always told that either there is problem in the whole northern region or they would say that services are working fine from their end, if ever their helpline number got through, which seldom does.The worst part is you have paid for the service before a hand but still you are not able to avail it rather you are given another headache of frequently calling up the helpline and being bugged by their stupid and absurd explanations.
            If Airtel's network is not capable of providing an uninterrupted net connectivity then why the hell have they started up with this service.Is it just to pocket up money and give unnecessary botheration to its customers.
            Truly speaking I have never been frustrated so much as Airtel did so I strongly recommend that they should stop providing this service because are not at all fit to offer it but are rather fooling the clients.

Airtel India — Poor Network

Now a days, Airtel networks are sucking. We are living in Periyanaickenpalayam, Coimbatore. We are not receiving even a single stick (Point) of network coverage though we are about 10Ft from the Airtel tower.. Please take action and correct the technical problems in the tower.. Orelse we people will surrender our sim cards and will switch over to Vodafone...
            Ya, people here are facing this problem regularly

My mobile no is [protected].I got a call from a land line no of Airtel somewhere on 20th Sept from a gentleman giving me details abt blackberry services from airtel.He asked abt my hand set and said the blackberry service is better than the GPRS service I had subscribed.I told him to give the details he said as you are paying 299 this blackberry service will cost me only Rs 249.I told this gentleman that kindly see to it that I am not cheated. He assured the best services with blackberry.He came on Monday i.e 22 and tried to make some necessary supportive changes for Blackberry.During this he made some calls to 121/7070 and other no's from my mobile.On 23rd Sept I got a call from your Mohali office abt why I was calling 121 any help I needed.I told them abt this blackberry service and asked them abt the charges.I was told that the GPRS service there was no down loading charges here in blackberry there are downloading charges so I should opt for GPRS as per my need.I received a SMS and GPRS was actvated.Again the gentleman from Blackberry(Mr Rikki.Mob No.[protected]) contacted me and said I should have Blackberry service.I told him abt the down loading charges he said sir for you there will be no charges.Again the Blackberry was activated and GPRS got deactivated.After that I was getting the mails directly but I was not able to excess any other web site.I contacted Mr Rikki and he told me that my Handset has not got updated with satellite so there is a problem.

During this he had come to my office thrice and we even had interacted for possible contract for Landline phones for our offices. I work as a cluster Manager, Punjab for Tata Aig.Even we discussed for corporate connection for my team.

I contacted him yesterday, he said that he is in Chandigarh and he gave me Mobile No of Ms Rinki[protected], I contacted this gentle lady she did asked me lots of questions, I tried to answer every question possible.At last I was told that in the service taken by me i.e Rs 249/ there is no downloading possible. I requested the lady that I believe I have been cheated and want to lodge a complaint with superiors she said I can contact Mr Somal Sood([protected]), I asked her about her abt Mr Sood's position in Airtel.She replied he is owner, this came to a big shock and surprise to me that people I am talking were DSA not of Airtel.I tried to contact Mr Sood but he was busy. I called upon 121 and gave details all what I have mentioned here.I was given the details I got my GPRS activated.If this is the service I am getting I want my mobile no to be discontinued .Plz look into it and revert

Thanks and Regards,
            JITENDRA HOTCHANDANI,
            I have recharged mobile of Rs 200.00 thru prepaid mobile recharge facility of ICICI bank on 25th September thru my credit card. But the amount still has not been transferred to my mobile & the amount has bee debited from my account.

plz check and recharge my mobile or else transfer back my money.

Mobile Number : [protected]

service provider : airtel ( UP west)
            I have a Airtel connection. I activated the GPRS for internet use, recharged with one month gprs . but the problem is not get the connection in night only can get day time but low speed
            customer care executives also irresponsible
            Dear sir.
            please give me my telephone bill. we no receved
            my bill (tel no.[protected]
            I as a customer of your is not satisfied with your services. Today i downloaded 2 games on my mobile no-[protected]. the amount deducted from my prepaid no was about RS 248 which was not leagally right since the downloaded charge deduction should be nearly about RS 149 which was 99 rs more than it should have charged. i have complained it in your customer care but the customer care told me that the system is not updaded. i request you to check this problem.

ACHAL BHATIA
            My mobile no. is [protected] taken from Patna and have also the GPRS facility.I am an executive of NTPC and the no is a corporate no of NTPC.The GPRS facility has been taken by me mainly to access the internet facility in computer through Bluetooth. My mobile phone is Sony Erricson Z555i.I am posted in Aurangabad Bihar and my address is Hotel Basant Vihar, Bypass Chowk, Arangabad, Bihar.The problem is that I am unable to access internet at my place of posting even though I get internet access when I travell elsewhere ie Patna, Delhi, kolkata etc.Your customer care & your technical cel has been very co-operative and have tried to solve my problem but cud not sort it out. Let me tell you that the Airtel cel phone service is excellent at my place of posting.Being unable o access the internet at my place of posting is creating much inconvenience in my day to day functoning.My request is to please try to sort out my problem and help me.
            Amit

I am customer of Airtel mobile network My number is [protected], I am looking
            to change my Monthly plan on 599 rent, on regard I was called your customer
            care one of your tale support guy is saying I have to deposit some amount.
            I really feel sad on my self, trusting about your customers because being a
            6 to 7 years of relationship with your company just what to change the plan
            your looking to deposit...

I was totally not satisfied about your keeping relationship with
            customers...

I am looking to your reply.

regard's
            Anil.B

I am customer of Airtel mobile network My number is [protected], I am looking
            to change my Monthly plan on 599 rent, on regard I was called your customer
            care one of your tale support guy is saying I have to deposit some amount.
            I really feel sad on my self, trusting about your customers because being a
            6 to 7 years of relationship with your company just what to change the plan
            your looking to deposit...

I was totally not satisfied about your keeping relationship with
            customers...

I am looking to your reply.
            Airtel Manager,
            Subject: Complaint against errant customer care officials & Disconnection of my prepaid services

This is to bring to your notice that the airtel customer care is absolutely hopeless & pathetic. They give false information in the Airtel gallery - Andheri(E), next to Divine Child School(Called on hotline no.999 ) as well as in customer care. On Saturday 18/Oct/08 at 11.30 am i made a complaint to Miss Mumtaz that i cannot make calls to Pune Airtel numbers(only 2 specific numbers).She said that sir it is network connectivity issue, it will be rectified in weeks time. But its unfortunate to say that now my phone has been temporarily disconnected even after having balance of Rs.348/- with 1 yr of validity(ie.04 Oct 08).This has been done intentionally to harass customers so that next time they should not raise the complaint against the operator service and the officials sitting in the gallery.I justed pointed out her as well as company's mistakes which resulted in temporary disconnection.

I hererby request to take strict action against these errant customer care service people.It would be appreciable if such people are given pink slips on immediate basis.

Thank You.
            Airtel

Subject: Strict action against errant airtel gallery officials & network issuse.

I'm Mumbai based Airtel customer have been facing loads problem in both technical as well as non-technical issues. On saturday (18-Oct-08) I met Miss Mumtaz who was rude & errant like a rebellion in Andheri(Chakala gallery).Instead of taking my complaint, she stopped my service without any prior notice.When i called up on hotline number they said that ur service has been stoppped for verfication purpose(after 2 years). This has been done intentionally by Mumtaz (gallery officials)to harass customers in order to prevent further complaints from helpless customer.On top of that there are lot of connectivity issue in mumbai suburbs.

Hereby request you to terminate such errant officers from the gallery for better interaction with customer.

Mayur Chavan
            27/ 10/2008
            I have not downloaded any game. Please credit Rs.50., as deducted by you, for some game. some thing, somewhere is seriously wrong. Please take care of the reputation of airtel. I rang up at the numbers 64611050 & then at [protected] but there was no response. please check up & take timely care in future. ** i always keep the phone in my custody, no one else uses it. Mobile No.[protected] life time connection).
            I had bought a new connection of airtel, I went ahead and submitted my documents which was identity and address proof, but during verification procedure they did not find me present at my residense as i was at my work...they did not even bothered giving me any call and without notifying me blocked my Sim Card, due to this irrevalant act, i had to submit my documents again on 24/10/2008 and today is the third business day, and my phone connection has still not been activated,
            I presume that this has become a part of Airtel policy to harrass their customer unnecessarily, and i really do not know as to when my phone connection will get activated and how many more time i will have to run to the Airtel Office.
            there is huge coverage problem in airtel network.
            for ads the airtel posts many messages via sms, but the same to customers they do not care about
            Hi Myself Rahul I am using Airtel postpaid connection, Airtel charging call drop charges as well as lot of hidden charges with my Bill, I always complaint to customer care, where their systems always down, and they can never view your account.
            If I try to contact manager they are not on their place every time.
            I really frustrated with Airtel.

Sub: GPRS service not working on my mobile no. [protected]

My gprs service and mms was activated but not working properly and customer care facility was also deactivated on my mobile no. [protected] from last 6 months.
            Sir, it is, therefore, requested to kindly give properly setting and activate customer care facility on my mobile no. [protected].

Y/F

Sanjay Kumar Jha
            Panchet Dam, Dhanbad
            Jharkhand
            Airtel, Jharkhand, India

sub: Poor network facility & no network during evening & late night at Panchet Dam, Dist- Dhanbad, Jharkhand.

I am a customer of your airtel and i want to draw your kind attention on these facts, Sir, we are facing lot of problems like (1) Poor network service within 1 (one) km area and no network during evening & late night at Panchet Dam, Dist- Dhanbad, Jharkhand. Sir, it is service of one no. mobile network company.

You are requested to kindly solve the all problem at Panchet Dam, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
            Respected Sir / Madam,

Myeslf Mr. Sushilkumar khairnar having cell no. [protected] with postpaid connection. Recently 2 weeks back i have asctivated my GPRS service which i was using without any disturbence till last night. Suddenly it has been deactivaded automatically. when i called to customer care this morning to ask the reason, none of them answered me properly. One guy told me to sent the SMS : AGPRS to 121 and the service will activate within 4 hours. After 4 hours when i called to 121 the lady called Sulakshana told me this is my first call ro 121 after 14th Nov so she will forward my request ahead and once again it will take 4 hours. Also she addded that my GPRS service already deactivated from 13th Nov and only airtel live is activated on my request. This was surprise for me beacause since last week i am using my GPRS with access point MOBILE OFFICE i dont know what is this mess, infact i have called 4 times and you people dont have any data for that. first thing the service you only deactivated, i had never send any SMS to deactivate the system. Today i wasted my whole day to make activate my service and you all are not at all responding well. I had choosed AIRTEL for its good customer services but now i have to rethink over it and definately try for another option in the market.

Warm Regards,
            Sushilkumar Khairnar
            Christopher Charles Benninger Architects Pvt. Ltd.
            Pune (INDIA)
            +[protected]
            Kind Attention: Ms Abha Gupta & Jaspreet Arora,
            (Maharashtra & Goa Nodal & Appilate Offciars)

This escalation is regarding my complaint on “Network/Range problem” in my area (mentioned below). The complaint was raised with customer service in the month of mid March 2008.

After March 08, countless times I tried to get progress updates from customer service on this complaint. But every time I got same repeated answers saying “Out technical team is looking into it, we will get back to you soon”. Being a technical person I am not at all satisfied with the response and turnaround time from Airtel.

Problem – I am really surprised to see such problem on 11th floor in a prominent location (Aundh Road/Khadki Rly Stn) of Pune City..!!

1) Distorted voice/breakage in voice transfer
            2) Very low range/network or No Range
            I am post paid customer for since Aug 07.. On friday around 12.30pm i visited your airtel gallery for get duplicate sim as my sim was blocked...
            I met your representative Mr Atul and got the duplicate sim on submission of personal identity documents. It was comitted that as per policy, the sim will be activated within 4 hours...
            I waited till 6 o clock and than called up at your customer care line and spoke to Mr Saurabh, he took my compliant and sim no and gave request if 19517359. Further he committed that sim no is updated in the system and will be activated in next 48 hours...
            I waited till Monday morning and called up your customer care and spoke to some non sense character Ayub... he intimated me that for activation i need to visit the airtel gallery... and disconnected the conversation...
            Boss... you have staff at front end as well as your back office...
            I need a revert on this else i will take up with media and other legal authority for your service failure and discomfort i had faced since firday due to your failure

Good bye...
            hay airtel costomer you r not so beterr becase jo servise nahi chalu hai uska bhi charg katte ho is liye

This is one of the pathethic experience faced with the Airtel services.

Recently on 08-11-08 i have requested for the DATA CARD internet connectivity service from Airtel. Please go through my below experience.

1) On 08-11-08 i made a cash payment of 3500/- for wireless internet services.
            2) Within one week of time iv recieved the services they have kept my profile as Negative and debarred by my services without valid reason.
            3) After waiting such a long time and lodging the complaint on Nov-2-08 they come forward and asking me to pay additionally 200/- cash to provide the service.
            4) Even after making a payment Network serivces are not connected.
            5) When i dialled several times to the Customer care [protected]
            i spoke to the persons: Paroo/ Mohan/ Sunitha they commit the date and again when i call next time they ll ask what is my request
            6) Atlast when i met the AIRTEL show room where i made the cash payment to the person Mr.Prabhu, he says we have customers like this always and we cannot take any compaints here but only cash payments and we are not responsible for this.
            7) Finally i said i dont want to go with this service since for the past 1 month i have been roaming behind your Airtel without any
            service and requested to refund the money / pay the penalty.
            8) They says you go to delhi and lodge a complaint we will not refund.

Lastly I dont want to register any more complaints coz i understood they are impeccable service provider in India and i want my money back.

My data card no: [protected]
            Receipt Ref no: 07-08/TN/BAL/CH
            My mobile no. is [protected], I am from JNU, New Delhi. On behalf of the JNU AirTel customer I would like to say that the connectivity inside the campus drastically detoriorated since one month. With in a moment the tower is vanishing, and we have to wait for the tower to come again for a call. We have to make 4 to 5 attempt to make one phone call, and this is disgusting. We use AirTel to avail better connectivity, but we are deeply dissappointed. Many people have complained it to the customer service, but their responses are not prompt and giving us false assurance. The connectivity is worse than MTNL. I have personally complained so many times but it was not responded. There was a person who told me to dial *3370# for better connectivity, but it was shown as a wrong request/ application.
            I humbly request you to fix this problem within few days or as soon as possible. Otherwise I will be forced to register my complain to your superior authority i.e. may be to your General Manager or Director. I will appreciate if you respond to me and I look forward see your cooperation to satisfy the JNU customers. Thanking You.

With regards,

Girish Mallik
            I am Vikas, I bought a airtel connection from mumbai, now i have been transfered to kanpur, I am still using the No. [protected] but everytime when I use this numbered SIM on my samsung SGH-E250 the Talk Balance sudenly decreases from 3-15 Rs.
            I am fed up with this issue kindly solve this problem quikly as I requested.
            I have sent e-mail to you on 20 Dec'08 and again on 21 Dec'08 requesting for disconnection/deactivation of my post paid No. [protected] on the grounds of permanent posing from Pune to Visakhapatnam. On 22Dec'08 and 23Dec'08 I have requested the same action at 121 customer care but no action has since been taken. May I request you to kindly instruct the concerned person for the needful.
            Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to add my number [protected] to [protected]. Can you combine both bill and send me together.

Pramod Jha
            sir, please unsubscribe my yahoo!zone on my mobile. mobile number [protected]
            My compiaint is about a airtell number. [protected], this man call and use so many abuse words towards me. I have a BSNL number .I don, t know who is that fellow and he is not ready to reveal his identity. Please take some action against him
            Airtel charging unnessery payments with out permission from customer. if i want clarity from customer care, they dont response.I wish to discontinue my 3 airtel connections.
            philip mathew

Bharti Airtel Ltd. — No voice from 23rd of December 2008 till date i.s . 9th of January 2009

Dear sir, I have never ever seen this type of service from any mobile operator and it is height of deficiency in service for which I will file a case for
            claiming my loss due to pathetic service by Airtel from 11.00 PM of 23rd December 2008 till date at #77, 3rd main road, Geleyara Balaga 2nd stage, Mahalaxmipuram, Bangalore-560086 . This is in connection with my postpaid connection [protected] in the name of Santhosh kumar.k, where in at my mentioned address I am not able to hear any voice nor able to receive calls where in there is no voice response from other side. I am jacked-up with bill for all calls made but I am not able to hear any voice from other side nor the recipient of the call can make listen anything. This is continuing from past 2 days without any resolution . I have placed complaint bearing service no.19916392 on 11 PM of 23rd December 2008 where in brainless customer care has given me advice to change hand set instead of finding the real issue with network. In our area where in tower is installed if power goes off there is no power back-up in the tower and no signal. Is this the way Airtel works? Which claims number 1 network in India?

Due to this type of service I have incurred huge financial loss where in our client called me on my cell 5 times but no voice and he came to the
            conclusion that I am just neglecting the call and cancelled annual contract worth $24000.00 . I have all proof to prove this damage which has caused to me an account of pathetic service from Airtel and brainless customer care sitting at helpdesk. I need your stand on the same and for your kind information I cannot reach customer care 121 from my residential area. I need address of Karnataka office for sending legal notice.

I have approached Nodal officer and Appaleate officer MS.Roopa Karnataka (Bangalore) who openly said Airtel cannot do anything for connectivity issue and they cannot reimburse my telephone bill and she openly challenged you go to whichever court they cannot do anything with Airtel .

It's 15 days up and till now they cannot fix the issue of croos talks, No connection in my area.

This is how Airtel works. Is there any senior person in Airtel or I need to approach Ministry of Telecommunication/TRAI for needful action?

santhosh
            i'm using airtel postpaid service from the month of june. so i'm in need of bill summary from june to january. i can view only the recent 3 months bill in my account. so you just send me the bills for the above months to my mail id.

thnks & rgds
            sindhu
            dear sir,
            good day,
            this is to bring to your notice that i was using an airtel postpaid connection vide no. [protected] in Jaipur ( Rajasthan). for some reason i had to leave jaipur and had to shift kolkata.Due bill on the above no was 1750.00 Rs. which when i came to know i tried to deposite through a airtel cards broker in my home town bareilly(up), which he deposited through mobile and we got the conformation also. after few days i came to know that my bill was not deposited yet. then i went to airtel office and inquired about. there also i got the same feed back that my bill is still due. then i again deposited full amount ie 1750.00 Rs through cheque.
            since i have deposited money twice, so what is the possibility of getting money back.when i am calling airtel office at bareilly, jaipur.they are of no use.and i have wasted lot of money on communication.
            transcation id of the money deducted from mobile is[protected].
            please tell us the possible way.
            for ur kind information we all family members are using airtel connection only.
            Numbers are.
            1. [protected] - amit saxena
            2. [protected] - father
            3. [protected]- brother
            thanking you.
            amit saxena
            268-A, Mechnair road prem nagar
            bareilly
            I AM YOUR DEALER. MY NO.[protected]. BUT YOUR TEROTERY MANAGER MR. JAMIL TRANSFER MY EASY FROM JAYNAGAR FOS TO BETTIAH. WHY HE DO SO PLEASE QUARY WITH HIM AND REPLY ME ON MY MAIL.
            i bought a new sim card on 18.2.09.its no s [protected]..i got a information from my mobile that my SIM card s a problem..and i went and asked Dublicate SIM card from your airtel showroom which s in George town..they asked me RS.75.to get that dublicate SIM card..after that i called and informed about this to customer care..they said not to pay any amounts for getting dublicate sim... i request you to take a severe action against this my bill no is 19 dated on [email protected] 11.35am..i am totally unhappy by this service..
            My mobile No. is [protected]. Even after series of request for activating GPRS & Igiving nternet settings, for the last few days, ISP AIRTEL is not providing me the facilities.

Amiyo Kumar Paul
            Kolkata
            10/03/2009
            i think that airtel is the most third class company of this whole world. in my opinion it will disappear from market very soon due to its poor services and third class customer care. neither call rates are cheap nor services are good and in addition to it the company barrs the call for customer care. they provide only two attempts in a day and then they may barr the call for one month or two months depending on their mood. moreover i surprise when i watch the advertisement of airtel company of best network in country. but infact i am suffering from weak signals from 6 months most of time i see no network converage in my cell the reliance's network is much bettter than that of airtel so friends neither choose airtel just prefer reliance over other companies mast call rates and mast services

RELIANCE IS NUMBER ONE AND AIRTEL IS THE 'Z' CLASS COMPANY WITH NEGATIVE GRADE.[protected]
            The Manager
            Airtel India Ltd

Sub[protected] Get Activation of 995 tariff

I have told many times to customer service ex. regarding activate the new bill plan on this no. but they told me this plan is only for new customers if you want to take this plan then you have to take new connection for that but in my knowledge if i want to change my bill plan so i don't need to change my no. if you have take an authority to TRAI for this give me literature regarding your this bill plan and your customer service department is totally worst they don't have an idea how to assist the customers one of your agent told me don't argue with me if it is quit fine so i think Airtel is worst company and you guess have close your customer service please don't do like that.
            sir
            i am very much pained to inform you that i am your customer for the last five years when i purchased my first mobile connection (no. [protected]). For the last four months, your customer care department is not listerning to my complaint regarding network problem in the same no. As mine is a prepaid connection, after talking and disconnecting the call, I used to get the balance amount message which i am not getting for the last four months. Despite my repeated complains, no action has been taken till date. I am sorry and grievously hurt to tell you that i am surrending my connection if things doesn't change in 48 hours.

rahul
            Your new scheme "Gana Bolo aur Hello Tune pao" is not as per your slogan; because we are not getting the songs which we want to keep our caller tune. We want a song "Gagan Sadan tejomaya" from marathi movie "Umbaratha" which we are hunting from last 1/2 hour & also you are charging too much for this scheme you people had wasted our money & time and the result is zerooooo. This is very bad source you people have choosen to make money. Shame on Airtel Service we can not imagine this sort of poor service you pepole are providing. We are heading toward Lok Aayukta Court in this matter.
            I am strongly agreed that Airtel do not give good services to their customers. I am really disappointed with them.
            SIR I AM FED UP WID UR SERVICES. I AM UR POSTPAID CUSTOMER, , ,
            THERE IS A SERVICE OF MUSIC ON DEMAND AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED ON MY NUMBER WIDOUT ANY CONFIRMATION OR CALL... 7-8 MONTHS BACK I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SERVICE AND I CONTINIOUSLY CALL CUSTOMER CARE 4 DEACTIVATION EVERY MONTH...EVERY TIME I DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE, , BUT WHEN I RECIEVED MY BILL I FOUND CHARGES 4 THIS VALUE ADDED SERVICE...I M A BUSINESS MAN, , , AND I AM NOT HAVING SO MUCH TIME TO CALL U PEOPLE RGARDING THIS...SO PLZ DO SOMETHING...PLZ HELP ME OUT

PH NO..[protected]
            GHAZIABAD, U.P.
            Dear Sir / Madam

Sub : Poor service/ Third class service

Dear Sir / Madam

I have taken a prepaid number - [protected], now i have to transfer this said number into postpaid.
            I have given the application for the same on 27.03.09, and i was told that within 4 days, it will get transferred.
            but till date the nunber is not transferred and my both the numbers prepaid as well as postpaid is not working.
            I am not able to make any outgoing calls nor incoming calls.
            I would like to tell you that, you people are backward in giving service to the customers.
            Whenever we call the customer care, half the time they are just giggling, and i was told that it will be done within 2-4 days, it is almost 13 days now.No use talking to customer care.I have spoken to Ms.Prerna - [protected] and Ms.Sheetal - [protected] ( they are from Kalyan ) You people don't have the courtesy to revert back.
            whenever i give a call, these 2 girls pretend as if they don't know anything.When i called on 08.04.09. i was told that the number will be activated on the same day by 12 midnight.
            You people are third class in giving service, it's a very shameful thing.
            We have taken 20 connections, i would like to DEACTIVATE all the connections, if by today the above number is not activated.
            Seeing the overall service I would not recommend anyone to take AIRTEL and i don't trust airtel at all
            kindly revert back ASAP, or else i will have to go to CONSUMER COURT.

Madhukar Boda
            I like to know the name of person who is using this mobile [protected]
            We have 2 Airtel connection in our office in RMV II Stage, but we are shifiting our office to Mahalaxmipuram, but let us know how many days it take to shift our Airtel coonecton and whether the Telephone Nos remain unaltered.

41674597 & 41674598

Airtel — Very Bad Service harrasing my day life

My first letter to Airtel(Nodal Offifer),
            Hello Sir,
            I am Sheela Lemoriya, using Airtel mobile connection no. from the last 5 years.
            In the month Jan-2009, I spoke to the customer care dept. that I will pay my bill in installment, they agreed also, one day without informing me they debarred my incoming & outgoing call.
            Why this happen, please tell me, if that was not a solution they (Customer Care) could informed me that i could not pay in installment. rather then that i could pay in one time. but without informing me disconnect my no. was very upset. you can see my Bill amount. also.
            I am regular.
            Inspite of being long term customer I had to face your illtreat & abusing call from your agency.
            One lady call Reshma working in some agency for your recovery department was abusive in hindi language, which is really not less then any harrasment call.( Try to avoid these call at least for long term Client)
            after her boss Afrin call and asked sorry on her behalf. and informed me the full procedure. and said that mine Bill was 3787/- and she will give me discount of Rs. 1000/- then i need to pay only 2787/-, and after that this 1000/- will not be added in my next bill raised and my no. will get activate.
            I paid this cheque on 28/02/09 and it got cleared on 02.03.09, but till date i didnot got my no activate.
            I visited Airtel Gallary, one person there he told me that only Rs. 250/- is discounted. I was shocked how come this yaar. When i was promised for Rs. 1000/-. This is not good practise. He said me to give a mail then only they can proceed further.
            NOw. I want my no to be activated, I request you to confirm this lady for the discount she offered me, and get me my number's service activated.
            I will give you her no.[protected]/65/65. She called me on 26/02/09 at 11:22am and 11:32am, and said this call is a recorded call.
            Thankyou
            SL
            Response From Airtel( Nodal Officer)
            Dear Miss.L________,
            We acknowledge the receipt of your email dated 10th March 2009.
            As per the updates received from the concern department, waiver of Rs.250 is already pass rest amount Rs.750/- will get waived off by tomorrow
            and also services will get restore as soon as waiver will done.
            We appreciate your valuable subscription with Airtel and will be glad to have a chance to be of any assistance to you. Should you require any assistance, kindly email us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.
            With regards,
            Best Wishes
            Nodal Officer
            Bharti Airtel Ltd.
            Dial *121# ( Toll Free) to get instant account information on your mobile screen.
            Note: - The working hours for Nodal Officer are between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Friday.

TILL DATE NOTHING HAPPENED, After That I have to say:

Mr.
            I AM REALLY FED UP BY YOUR THIRD CLASS SERVICE.
            Inspite of getting confirmation from your department (Nodal Officer),
            Having Vicious circle of your Airtel gallery, (I visit every 3rd day to VAshi Airtel Gallery from that very day till 18/04/09). Gallery people Response: we have sent mail but confirmation, till we don’t get confirmation/call we can’t help you it is beyond our power authorization. (Really it is not less then any harassment.)
            Talking and explaining the same thing to each new person who comes across from your Airtel Company. (Just because of your improper update, when you say your call is being recorded but actually it is not, as every time I have to explain)
            There is no solution for activating call service on my no. from the last 2 1/2 month. Very disappointing. Your company is working worst/bad service.
            Then also, I got a bill on my residential Address, which has due amount of Rs. 1454/- Which include my Previous Balance + Rent for month. Ridiculous. Where I was having ZERO previous Balance and If my call service was not activated from your side, how i could pay Rental Amount + etc….
            If you can’t solve the case get back you’re your SIM with regret that you are capable of solving a little matter, of course you have wasted my time so you have to compensate me.
            Because, when we don’t pay you, you sue us / sent legal notice + torture by giving abusive call from recovery department.
            If my case won't be Solve I will sue you. I have many things to do other then Making call/ visiting Airtel People.
            Thankyou.
            Hello, I would like to close down my airtel mobile services as I am shifting away from city.
            My mobile no. are [protected] and [protected].

Kindly close down my services. All bills are paid till today.
            Thanks.[protected]sanjay somane, mumbai.
            Dear all
            i have purchased 3 airtel prepaid no after submiting the id proff from sandeep telecom mansa after some days one by one my all nos are discontected reason proff not submited
            is this possible your co issue the no without any vailed proof if your co not taking the proff it is your companys fault for by i suffer
            how ur issue the no without any proof this is my fault i have purchased urs co. no
            is this the service if you have not recieve the proof it is your duty to come to me an take my proof not my duty
            my nos is

i dont want to take the legal action so active my no without any delay

munish
            I m presently using the airtel service for last 6yrs. From that time till today the network has been pathetic where i stay n dat is in Goa. I actuly stay in Margao n as per my n my friends notice the network is good in the capital city of goa, panjim whereas in margao the network is very weak. As soon as u enter in the house we get very weak n untalkable n we have to get out of the house. This problem is only in margao. Please consider.
            AirTel, Probably the best in terms of coverage but Worst in term of customer care.
            The sitting at help centre do not know any thing about the support, all they do is copy and paste the set answer in replies to mail or just speak the same words on call. They are not helping at all. Never try to understand situation to give a good solution. I think Airtel should replace those dumb A*s with auto-answering m/c.

Airtel — Unsatisfactory service given by irresponsible employee

This is with regard to the irresponsible behaviour of Mr. XXXX(working with Airtel Broadband). On Saturday, when I gave him a ring and expressed my interest in 899 unlimited download plan, he was quick to come to my place to collect the cheque and the documents required. At this point of time, I was promised that my connection would be set up by Sunday evening. I handed over the complete set of documents on Sunday morning. I called him to ask as to when would the connection be set up. He refused to set that up on Sunday. Since noon till evening, I called him around 5-6 times, but this person did not care enough to pick any of my calls. I thought of waiting till he himself called up. I did not receive any update from him. On Monday, I called him around 20-25 times (And I mean it) but his person simply ignored each and every call from my number. When I called from some other landline number, the call was picked within 2 rings. This time again I was assured that the connection would be setup by evening(Monday). When I called him in the evening, this person promised to call back in 10 mins. Those 10 mins NEVER came. Simply frustrated and irritated by this irresponsible person's behaviour, I called from an unknown number and gave him a good thrashing. But that also made no difference to him. I along with my flatmate complained at the Airtel shopkeeper
            (The one who had referred him). He was again given a good thrashing. But ALAS, that again made no difference to him

Today (May11) also he was supposed to come sharp at 10am to set up the connection but he did not & sent his people at around 12.30pm. He was already intimated of the fact that none o[censored]s would be available at that time at it is the office hours and hence, he was supposed to come at 10am. But it did not actually matter to him.

We, the aggrieved customers of Airtel are really discomfited at this juncture. And we need to say that Airtel provides very lousy service atleast while installation. Please improve your service so that the customers don't loose their hope from such an ESTABLISHED BRAND called - AIRTEL

I sincerely hope that some action will be taken regarding this so that you can prevent occurrence of such an issue in the future with any customer.

Thanks & Regards,
            Kitty

(NOIDA)
            we purchased airtel dish tv connection from bendal(west bengal) two months before, now we have shifted to bhiwadi, what is the procedure to transfer it, how much it will cost for installation?please tell me soon.my contact no. is [protected], and costumer id is [protected]
            I'm facing a problem from the 1 month but this problem is still not resolved.
            My number is [protected]. Mine is friends card and I"m added in the group whose group owner is having number([protected]). When I'm calling on this number from my number, 1 rs is cutting instead of 0.10 paise.
            And, your executives are telling that my no is not added in any group. So, wen I try to include my no in the group created by my friend, I get the message that my number is added in the group.

I have written so many mails and I have called your Customer Care so many times that they have blocked my number and I can't call them now.
            I'm trying to make your executives understand but they are not understanding the problem clearly.
            Is this the service that you are providing to your customers?
            How long one can have patience?
            Either your system is incorrect or Airtel has started to make people fool and cheat them like this.
            Richa Goel
            I'm facing a problem from the 1 month but this problem is still not resolved.

Is this the service that you are providing to your customers?
            How long one can have patience?
            Richa Goel
            I HAVE VERY UPSET ON AIRTEL BILL FOR JULY 09 AND JUNE 09, MORE BILL AMOUNT HAS BEEN ADDED ON IN
            Plz do needful in order to increased custcare based service
            I own a airtel connection for GPRS services, and i am trying to get GPRS setting for last 1 months but till date i haven't received the settings. and when i m trying to call customer care but they are not picking my call, i m very dissappointed of these type of airtel customer care service, at my home all the members using airtel connection although these type of service come,

I have suffered from lot of problem as not working my internet at my phone. So now u tell what i do as customer care did not ready to hear my complains to not picking my call. ]

Please take some necesery action and provide the resolution for this problem, i shall be thankful for to you this..

Name : Jagdish Sharma
            No :[protected]
            Uttar Pradesh Agra..
            many time i complain to stop my ebill and sent paperbill but airtelcustmercare not responding. mobileno.[protected]
            Reference : from Sunil Bhadouria, Mobile No. [protected], Delhi.

I am Airtel Customer since last 5 Years and good pay master towards the Monthly dues.
            Regretly, two months back without my permission my bill plan had been changed to some default data voice card plan, where i have been unnecessarily charged an amount of 3200.00 (October & November '09)

My issue is still pending and regretlfully my number has been disconnected yesterday and after my verbal communication and expression of my dis-satisfaction of services the connection has been restored. But the fact of the matter remains that the amount overcharged is still standing to my debit.

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possile as it might resurface once again later on in the next billing.

thanking you very much

Sincerely

Sunil Bhadouria
            I, Sushil Sharma, using *airtel no. IN +91 [protected] Call *

i just called customer care no. [protected] at 21:58 26 Feb 2010 from my
            another Cell no. [protected]
            as I'm unable to contact airtel customer care executive from my own no.

Firstly i just ask why my no. is blocked to talk to customer care from last
            one month.

Secondly your Customer care executive *Mr. Sagar Patel* don't know how to
            talk to Customer.
            Even Mr Sagar Patel is very much satisfied to disappoint me.

Kindly do one favor for all o[censored]s(customers) Please teach them service
            industry's manners with other trainings.
            or Recruit some educated & mannered persons. Thousand of well educated
            persons are unemployed everywhere in INDIA.

It is spoiling AIRTEL image.
            i have problem to receive sms
            from last five days i havent received any message
            i called in customer care but didnt get satisfactory reply so please help on this way my no. [protected]

Mobile No:[protected]
              Actually,I have purchased a Nokia N73M and Airtel under Subhiksha-Airtel Bundle offer from Subhiksha Store from Ulhasnagar.I have submitted all documents needed to complete the procedure.But on 9th October,the phone showed an error that "Sim Card Registration failed".I have visited the airtel gallery in DADAR as well as KALYAN.They said that your details for this mobile number is deleted.And this Offer contained VALIDITY-1 year, TALKTIME Rs.3000 to other phones ,Rs.1500 Airtel to Airtel and Rs.1500 for messages(SMS).
              The Number is cancelled because they(Airtel Gallery) say that they have not received the documents.But i have submitted the documents to the Subhiksha shop .
              So,I dont know what to do..

I think Airtel should either give the same number with all the relevant talktime which the scheme included or give me my money back.
              If they agreed to give other number within the scheme then also i will be satisfied.

I do not know against whom to take action and what action to take.
              If anyone can tell me or give any advice about how to move next....please..do it.
              I got an Airtel Post Paid connection as per following details:

Date of procurment: 18th April 2008
              Palce of procurement:
              TELESOFT, Shop No. F-1/2, mohite Paradise, S/No 16/3, Hingne Khurd, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road, Pune 411051
              Activated on 18th April 2008
              Plan : Monthly rental Rs 125, POSTPAID

Grievance:

1. While I was travelling to Allahabad my outgoing was blocked on 23 April 2008. When I contacted the customer care I was told to visit the place from where i bought the SIM. Reason given was address verification failure because of short address.
              2. My several request to customer care centers to reactivte the outgoing since I was on Journey I was badly in need of it,
              went unheard.
              3. On coming back to PUNE, I contacted the customer care center, He was kind enough to take my call and said he is launching a request for address reverification. I was happy that it will be done shortly, but the after 3 days I again contatcted the customer care centre, i was told that address reverification is not possible, since 10 days has expired.
              4. Every time i was told to visit the AIRTEL gallery to reverificatin request.
              5. The telephone number printed on the receipt of the Telesoft Bill is wrong. No one replies on that number.
              6. When I personnaly reached the gallery, I was told it is not possible for them to rezctivate, since 10 days have passed.
              7. They gave me a phone number to call back and find out next day for the status.
              8. I have been trying the number but it is switched off.
              9. I asked to refund my Activation charges since hte service is not provided, they refused.
              10. I asked to refund my deposit, they refused.

11. COMPLAIN AGAIST THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION EXECUTIVE:

a. The address provided by me is a standard address and this place is getting correspondance for last 40 years on the same address.
              b. My all correspondance related to BANK, BSNL, etc are on the same address.
              c. Your executive has failed to do his duty sincerely. This has put me in trouble, inspite of being a genuine customer.
              I request you to launch a disciplinary action against the person who was given responsibility for address verification. He has not made sincere effort to locate the khadakwasla lake. I am surprised if he does not know, sinhgad road. How an he miss out DIAT when the singhad road hits the DIAT at the wnd of lake.

12. Solution for me?

AWAITED
              I had requested for close of my no [protected]

Hi I had raised a request to close this no but they had not close this no each time I have to clear the Bill .Plz let me know its closed or not.
              Thanking You
              Unprofessional and bad service provider's - TELESOFT :

I have given duly application with all the requisit details/documents for getting post paid connection to be converted in pre-paid on Saturday, 2nd August.2008. At the time of submitting the form it has been assured me that it will activated latest by Tuesday, 5th August 2008 but till date my pre-paid card is not activated till date. And when i enquired with customer care, they told me that your documents has not submitted/reached there office for further processing. Hence card is not activated and it is kept on hold.
              Therefore, this is my sincere request to all who are reading this or going to apply for mobile connection, pl. check and confirm or else choose some different vendor while buying Airtel connection from TELESOFT situated at Singhgad Road because they are very unprofessional and untrustworthy!

125 plan — outgoing barred

I had taken add on connection on my husbends mobile no. on 30/09/08 and submitted all required documents same day.
              On 06/10/08 outgoing calls were barred by saying that documents did not reach in you office.This is not my responsibility to send documents in your head office.

Check it on ur part as still now my outgoig is not working.

If you are unable to provide good service to your customers then tell me I will go for some other company.
              anju mehta

I am rajashekar.p my mobile number is :[protected](andhara pradesh) i made a complaint on 04/09/2007 regarding the nil coverage problem at osmania university till now it is not solved ,please let me know how it can be solved by you it is ver y urgent for me .

i request you solve this problem and take a quick action on this matter

thanking you,
                Aug 13, 2020
                I M VERY SAD TO SAY THAT NETWORK OF YOUR CELL COMPANY IS VERY POOR IN OUR CITY ie. in Tehsil singrauli DISTT:SIDHI (M.P).WE GENERALLY USE AIRTEL FOR NET SERVICE ONLY N THAT SERVICE IS ALSO VERY POOR.NO ONE HEARS THE PROBLEM SO ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO HAVE SOME HIGHLIGHT ON MY REQUEST.
                HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
                BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
                IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TOO BAD HERE.
                HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
                BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
                IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TO BAD HERE
                To Date: - /03/2008
                AirTel
                AirTel Gallery
                Mumbai Sub: Change of Address.
                The Concerning Person,

Iam The Consumer of Mobile No: - [protected] Since Four Years. Recently I Have Change My Residential From Mumbra To Versova Andheri {West}. Hence I Request You To Kindly Note My Previous Residential Address As Following.

Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
                Address – Prakash Complex, B/Wing, Ground Floor,
                Flat No – 01, Near Santosh Nagar, Mumbra
                Dist Thane. Pin code – 400 612

Now I Have Shifted To Versova Andheri (West) Mumbai My New Address Is As Following:
                Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
                Address – Jangle House, Flat No 11, 2 nd Floor,
                Near Khoja Lane, Versova Andheri (West)
                Mumbai Pin Code – 400 061

I Request You To Change My Address of Versova And Please Kind Enough For The Correspondents Further.

ENCLOSING Xerox MOBILE – [protected]
                E-Mail ID - [protected]@yahoo.com

? Ration Card
                ? Pan Card
                ? Motor Driving License
                ? Home Maintenance Receipt
                ? Birth Certificate

Yours Faithfully
                Last Two year My sim plan is Talkmore 49. 12th may 2009 I request for Talk more Plan change .Now days. My plan is No change. i complaint customer care. no responsible. Every day every time i call me customer care. Any senior person no Responsible. Kindly request me My plan is changed. My Mobile Number[protected].

M.A.M

I am a ratilar of airtel vadafone & idea sir i have

airtel demo sim form alwar but my home dist

bharatpur so TM of bharatpur devendra sharam change

my demo [protected] but sir i work airtel all

rajasthan airtel is one and which sim change my sim

closed 3 days and 2 days my demo sim close and open

so i not use e-reacharge my lost per day 5000/- and

sir any ratilar use demo from alwar but devendra

not closed any demo please change my demo sim alwar

sir if you are not change my demo please close my

demo sim please help me

sachin computer
                  nagar (bharatpur)
                  sir i want demo sim
                  how should i get plz give details...
                  my mobile number is [protected]
                  Please Solve My Demo Number-[protected] Validity And CallCost Problem.Please Once Call Me-[protected]

We would like to complaint that our Mobile no. [protected] International Roaming Faciltiy was activated on 2nd Nov, 2007 but today suddenly the intl. roaming facility has been deactivated. We would request you to kindly check this matter and let us know the reason for this deactivation of the mobile. If due to any pending bill payment then let us know the details to do the needful at the earliest.

Last payment made : Rs. 8,262.00 for the period 17th Aug-2007 to 16-SEp-2007.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Celina Johnson
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    My landline number is[protected]. I wanted ISD activated for this number. Please treat this as urgent.
                    dear sir
                    we would like to complaint that our airterl mabile [protected] . the airtel sim is rejected.i request you sir to activate my sim .please i want know what is reason. please send detials

we arre awaiting your reply

regard
                    ramayya

I have recharge Rs 333/- on 25th of Oct. Airtel has debited Rs 99/- against Cricket Plan which is not intimeted to me. Plz Recredit the amount in my account ASAP. My mobile number is [protected]

AirTel — billing ,unauthorized

every day 3 rupees deducted for charges for speedflirt which is not used by me or authorised for cutting. Please stop doing that. My mobile no: AP division [protected]

AirTel — unauthorized billing

I would like to draw your kind attention that in the ongoing period of time i.e March-April-2011, I have been charged unnecessarily for services which i did not subscribe.

I have complaint many times about this issue at Airtel customer care center. But not getting any satisfactory reply and instead they are avoiding my call.

I' am deeply suffering a lot as this is my personal number.

The services concerning the issue are as follows:
                      1. Hello Tune service
                      2. Tarot card reading
                      3. friends chat service
                      4. romance service
                      5. airtel radio service

Kindly note the number regarding the issue is [protected].

I want to req you to please stop my no as i have just lost mu sim,n please let me know if some one has made any calls from that sim .i m with you for appox 3 years now .i[censored] can call me pls my no is [protected]
                        n i[censored] can send a new sim to my house .i m in pune write know .
                        pls reply to me .

my tel mo of delhi is [protected]
                        my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.
                        hi i m darshan pls airtel puk number details

I want 2 know the details about my PUK no so plz give replay

I WANT MY PUK NUMBER DAMNIT !
                        WHY IS THE SERVICE ALWAYS UNAVAILABLE ?
                        I want puk no of my phone [protected] sim card no is[protected]
                        my phone No. is [protected], my phone is blocked it is asking for the PUK No., how will i unlock this & imei no. is 899194/00/000623/677532, so that please give me PUK No. as early as possible.
                        what should i do if my airtel sim card rejected
                        my sim no.[protected], mobile no is [protected], puk code is being asked plz give me soon, its urgent!
                        my phone no. is [protected] as it is asking for puk no. my sim no is[protected].plz give me as soon as my puk code on my email or [protected].its urgent!
                        what should i do if my airtel sim card rejected
                        PUK code of my airtel sim card-[protected]
                        PUK code of my airtel sim card...
                        my number is [protected]!
                        i did not carry of my puk number
                        my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.
                        [protected] ka puk no. please
                        pls send me puk code for my airtel no.[protected]
                        puk no. pls mob no. [protected]
                        sir, i am prasad.. a few days ago my phone is blocked... and it is asking for puk number.. my phone number is [protected]... please send me my puk number...
                        my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.
                        my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.[protected]
                        My sim is blocked please send me my PUK number
                        My number is [protected].

I have an airtel SIM of Allahabad bearing No. [protected], which has unfortunately blocked and asking PUK number. I don't have the PUK of SIM No. GID-A[protected].

Please send PUK no. of aforesaid SIM at my e-mail id i.e. harish.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards.

Sincerely yours,

(Harish Kumar Khare)
                        plz send me puk code for my airtel no.[protected]
                        I Have a airtel sim of noida bearing no. [protected]. my sim is blocked plz send to my puk number plz
                        need to know airtel pukcode number. my mobile no is [protected].soon needed plz

I obtained airtel connection on[protected] under 99 plane ; it offers local SMS RS.1/-, national Rs.2/- international Rs.3/- but it changed without notice on[protected] NOW international charge is Rs.5/- I contatacted the coustmer cafe they not give an answer for the same .,this kind of action is against the TRAI act. Now i wish to commplaint the trai.
                          Aug 13, 2020

I am working at Muscat and frequently receiving SMS from AIrtel which is costing me much. Kindly stop sending SMS to my below No: [protected]

A.Susairaju

dear sir
                            my self mr.m.s prakash. i wanted to complaint that i has leaved in 27/1.2nd main.4th cross.govindraj nagar.bangalore-560040.in this address i used airtel broad band connection with a land line for 2years now i shifted to no-313.6th main.1st stage.khb colony.basaveswar nagar. bangalore-560076. before 2 months,from onwards am asking to give a connection to this present address but no body responding clearly and with mannerlly i knew that my neighbour having a connection of airtel broadband.so i think it make easy to give connection through that junction box so please give a connection as early as possible.
                            do the needfull
                            yours rgds
                            prakash.m.s.-[protected]
                            no-313.6th main.1st stage.khb colony.basaveswar nagar.bangalore560076

Airtel — My neighbours Airtel Connection

My neighbour's Airtel landline Connection cables are coming in our site. Please shift the pipes to their site immediately since we are construction the compound.

Gurudatt B
                            #946
                            D Block
                            Sahakara Nagar

AirTel — bill problems

hello sir,

my name is gyan parkash. i am using airtel network last five years. from my this last month i have already pay my all bills before the last date of submitting of bill.

but i am a very serious problems regarding of my bill. i have already given complaints of not receiving of bill on my E-mail id.

so from this region i have not pay my bill of the month of october 2008.

i hope that you now you will be take a serious action regarding of this.

thanking very much.

gyan parkash.
                            [protected].

Airtel Landline — Airtel landline billing problem

I am an airtel customer for last 5 years. I have paid every bill before due date. Last month I purchased wifi router by paying the complete amount of Rs 1795 to airtel. However still in the current month bill I have been charged the security deposit of Rs 1000 and the rental for router. I have lodged the complaint on 3rd of July, however till now the waiver has not been passed. Everyday I keep calling the customer care just to hear that the problem would be resolved. However till now I haven't heard from them.

Is there any way I can get the problem resolved?

Shashi
                            we recently shifted our house to ganapathy the wiring and connection has been changed to our new address. but monthly bills are still being sent to our old address. though we reported the change of address its not been rectified yet. what should i do to change my address on record?

sir pls help me airtel company permanent disconnet my no([protected]) wid out any temperory disconnecting and said id nt clear sir i hope 4 a posive response plz took some action against this problm this no.is very important 4 me becoz i m already distribute this no. in my bussines crcle it creats a great loss or problm 4 me im ready 2 submit my ID prof again but i waana this no. at any cost i wil be very thankful 2 u plz contact me on this no.([protected])thans..,..,

dear sir
                                my name is arun am from uae i have one complaint for this airtel number [protected] this number every day my sisters mobile 4hrs to 10 hrs talking but my sister not talking this gay pls stop this .this is my request .other wise am complait to police ..i want a cousomer care number in kerala very argent am waiting for your infermation
                                thgs
                                arun
                                mobile ..[protected]
                                Dear sir/madam
                                I have recharged my mobile([protected]) on 08.11.07 with Rs-100, through ICICI net banking but still not got talk value.
                                Can you say what is the reason
                                My number is [protected] and AIR TEL can see my problem
                                Airtel offered me a postpaid sim on my landline basis. I have taken it 13 day ago on 8th Nov. 2007. Airtel executive given me a sim at my home and have taken all necessary document. but after 5 day on 13 Nov. 2007 I got an sms form airtel that my out going services going to stop due to negative response in address varification. I shocked that no one called from airtel that their executive coming for my address verification. After getting this sms I called to cust. care at 121. They told me that their executive see locked my home. I told them that I am doing job and in working days, I am not able to meet at my home. They told me that they will send their executive on Saturday on 17 Nov. 2007. I asked them that is my outgoing facility would be denied. They told me that they are not able to clear it. I requested that please don't stop outgoing till Saturday. They noted my request and told me to wait till Saturday. But on the same day in evening my outgoing stopped by airtel. I called cust. care again and told them about my prob. They told that they are unable to reactivate my outgoing services. I requested them to verify my address on Friday 16 Nov. 2007. They told that they would send their executive on Friday in morning till 11:00 AM. Next day I wait at my home till 11:00 AM but their executive did not come at my home. I called cust. care again and told them about my situation. They requested me to wait till Saturday 17 No. 2007. Again their executive did not come for address verification. I called cust. care so many time but they said to wait till 23 No. 2007 and said that they are not able to reactivate my outgoing call. I told them that your executive is not coming for verifying my address that why I would face problem. I told them that I can pay in advance or I can come at their airtel office in noida, but they said sorry there is not ant other way to resolve this prob. Noe today is 20 Nov. 2007 but still I am facing this problem. No one ready to solve my prob. Now they are telling that my bill would be generated on 24th Nov. 2007. My rental is 399 per month in which they are providing me 399 free talk value. But my out going services was stopped that's why cant use that talk value and I need to pay my bill also. Is it acceptable???????

Airtel — poor services and not to feedback

dear sir
                                i am prakash patil my cell no [protected]. i am going six moths to complain to the network give my by airtel but they dont solve it and only saying to as early as ur solving ur problem and date 14/05/08 am sending requested to gprs activation and mobile seeting but they dont give me seeting and gprs activation .
                                I called up 121 and spoke to the Customer Service Executive and told them to deactivate the background music on 13th May 2008.
                                They asked me to call on 543214, I called up and I was waiting for the instructions but it did not give any option for the deactivation. So, I called up again and told the same to one of the Customer Service Executive there. They told me that I have to dial the number followed by 5 for the deactivation even if it does'nt give the instruction. I did the same. After few minutes I received a message from message center [protected](121) saying that
                                (1)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                                (2)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                                (3)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                                (4)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                                I even called up and asked whether the background music has been deactivated, one of the CSR's said it has been deactivated.

But on 10th June 2008 again they have deducted 20 Rs from my balance for the background music (Sender:64611020, Message center: [protected]) . I called up on 121 and raised a complaint
                                saying that inspite of deactivating the background music 20 Rs has been deducted from my balance. They told me to call on 549214. As I didn't get any instruction for deactivation so I called up again they said on 13th June 2008 at 3:00PM it will be deactivated.
                                Request Reference Number: [protected] and [protected]
                                So, now I am worried that whether it will be deactivated or not. Please do help me ASAP.
                                There was a call from airtel requesting that if you are interested in news pakage please press 5. I immediatly swithched off my mobbile. To my srprise I immediatly called customer service and registerd my concer that I am not at all interested inthe pakage . I was told that as now we have already deducted Rs Ten from your account, however it wiill not be renewd .Till to day this pakage is stuked on my cell with the so called FEVICL. So to day after about two months when I again called the customer care number 121 and requested for stoppage of NEWS pakage I was asked to contact 543212. To my surprise I was connected to another pakage for backgroud music. However to my good luck in my account there was balance of only Rs 8 or so, therefore autmatically the conversation was diconnected. in the process I lost Rs.6/ as the call to the said numer was Rs.6/ per min. Is this the kind of service giving to the customer. My mobile Numer is [protected]. Will some look in to it.

a one motors — what your simcard not network

my mobile no. +[protected]
                                sim no.[protected]

is not be allowed home network

and company is out of services

i have purchased to himmanagar csc in gujarat state
                                My mobile number is [protected]. Littewhile ago I got a sms...
                                "You've been renewed for ( Alert, Alert ) subscription service on AirTel IVR. You've been charged Rs.15" from 64611015.

I never subscribed for alert message and I don't want to renew it further. I wanted to send a return message but everytime I sent, messages showing failed.

Please take this notice to calcel this subscription and return the charges.
                                DEAR AIRTEL ADMINISTRATION BOARD.,
                                WISH YOU ALL HAPPY RUNNING DAY AND RIGHT ROYAL SUNNY BRIGHT FATE FULL TOMORROWS.IAM HERE BY SUGGESTING THAT
                                PLEASE INTRODUCE FROM GPRS SERVICES THE DIRECT TELE CAST OF SRI LORD VENKATESWARA POOJAS 24/7 TIME SHEDULE FROM THIRUPATI IN AIRTEL SERVICES FOR VIEWERS BENIFIT THOUGHOUT GLOBE.IT MAY REDUCE RUSH AT THIRUMALA IN FUTURE COMING DAYS BY SEEING LORD VENKATESHA AT HAND CELL.
                                SINCERLY.,
                                HVSRC SHARMA.BE C.ENGG.,
                                4-2/1., VIKASNAGER COLONY., E SEVA BHAVAN., DELSUKNAGER.,
                                HYDERABAD-60., ANDHRA PRADESH., INDIA-500060.
                                CELL NO;[protected].
                                Hi my name is Vijay as written above.
                                I have a problem with the service being provided...
                                Without anything, jumaani prediction is being activated on my number i.e [protected]...due to which I am facing problem with my prepaid balance, as continuously the balance of Rs. 10/- is being deducted after every sms received.
                                Please stop sending any of these kind of sms in which a Poor customer faces the problem with low balance.
                                Hope this won't happen in future...

Please do the need ful as soon as possible
                                same type of problem i am faching from Air tel They introduce without any request toring tone club and detect every month 30 Rs and after lot of request to coprrection but not getting any responce from airtel

SIM prepaid Complaints — QURAN ALERTS-REG

SIM prepaid Complaints - QURAN ALERTS-REG
                                Review all SIM prepaid complaints
                                SIM prepaid
                                Posted:[protected] by Krishna [send email]
                                QURAN ALERTS-REG
                                hello, Mr/Mrs. Voda OWNER and board of directors
                                MY NUMBER IS [protected]
                                You are telling that yours is an international company serving more than 25 countries. Yes it is true that with your easy money like sending quran alerts, wedding alerts etc., i.e, (without using our mobile) the money balance has gone to negative balance. We tried three times, and your customer care well trained cheating fellows speaks very nicely that it is your mistake. You might have activated quran alerts. This is untolerable advantage and easy money of VODAFONE. You have done the same mistake to 150 people in only Srikakulam (A.P).

But you should remember customer is god. What Gandhi says. cheating customers is cheating yourself. And within a few span time your company will definitely go to doll drums.

Vodafone will become another TITANIC ship.

My prepaid mobile number is [protected] (Mumbai). I received a call from[protected] saying that he is receiving missed calls from my mobile. I dont know how this could be possible, as I did not made any calls from my mobile to his number because I dont know who the person is and his telephone number. But he is torcturing me that I am making missed call. I request you to look into this problem and do the needful. Thanks.
                                I have erecharge by mobile-[protected] on 1st nov., 48 hours gone but still not get talktime
                                u always cheated the prepaid customers like monthly free service. bcoz u offer the pack validity 30 days. but during festival time u r charge 50 paise. this is like begger action. mm mm enjoy begger(airtel) service.

i[censored] wnat some more amount just steal prepaid customer's balances through some more ways.

RANA TALUKDAR — TEXTBASEDSERVICE DEACTIVATION

I AM RANA TALUKDAR I WANT TO DEACTIVATE THE FUNZONE(TEXTBASEDSERVICE) IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE GPRS/INTERNET SERVICE IN MY MOBILE PHONE AND I USE NOKIA 1600 HANDSET.

HENCE I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE NOW.BEFORE I LOST RS 20 WITHUOT GETTING ANY SERVICE FORM IGMOBI.COM. MY CELLNUMBER IS [protected] .also please return my Rs 20 if posiible.
                                I have been charged Rs. 60/- by Airtel's funzone thing; I have spoken to the Airtel customer care - on the first day they said that they'ld refund the money - but next day onwards they have been redirecting my call to a machine and then disconnecting it.

I have written to the Nodal office about this, but no response from them either.

It's such a shame that a company as big Airtel needs to steal money from its customer's accounts in order to sustain its business.

- Sondhi Chakraborty

- Sondhi Chakraborty
                                dear sir i complained many times that my money has been lost 2 times Rs 10 each it means that rs20 is lost but no body is listen in custmer care one time ms mamta told me that ki app ki kisi karan money cut gayi hai to ham app ko wo return karrahey hai but after few miniutes she cou me my money again after that no body can listen my complaint
                                so I request you to plz return my money or call meon my mobile no [protected]which i satisfy
                                reply my letter as early as possible other wise i go to media [protected]@moneycontroll.com

thanks

bashir khan
                                sir
                                i have been trying to activate the GPRS service on my mobile for last 4 day that is from 30 jan 2009 to 2 feb 2009.but every time i tell the customer care executive to send me the settings for my handset i never get them.i tried by sending messages to 511 and now even if i call the customer care when i press the button to speak to customer executive they ask me to send an message to airtel and i am unanble to speak to any customer executive and unable to know if my gprs service is activated and then you people will deduct Rs 15 from my prepaid account.

SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

Vodafone — Kuran Alerts

Good evening.

I want to close kuran allerts in my cellphone.My phone No. is [protected].

Santosh.
                                I am rana talukdar can not make any connection with customer care executive for after 28th of january 2009.My number is [protected].
                                one and half months ago i got a call from Airtel to convert my postpaid airtel sim which i have been using since last one year and 6 mnths o airtel pre-paid.so I agreed and one of the executive came from pune wega centre named as prakash to take my documents and amunt, i handed him my documents and Rs.250. 1 months passed but my sim d'nt got activated. and later on i contacted to airtel centre then they step out to take the responsibilty. then i directly went to manager of sales and handed over the documents directly to him, after 2 weeks i again contacted him then he was not there and i met another person and again handed over my documents to him... but as same no response... my sim is not yet activated... adn no call... this is the service provided by Airtel. which we can say the worst service... i am very old customer of airtel and using tthis sim from last one and half year. nw i am plannig tto switch my no... coz i came to know that they are not customer oriented, , , , , , , , , , , they are profit oriented... my no. is [protected]
                                Vide transaction descriptionBIL/[protected]/0113/[protected]/91993, my account was debited for Rs120 towards prepaid mobile recharge. However no call amount has been has been transferred.Please look into it. Date & time of the transaction 11PM/16/03/2009 Please look into it.

NK Gupta
                                Friends,

Do you know one fact? Airtel is returning the deposit amount which we are paying. It promises that within 45 days of account termination, deposit amount cheque will sent your communication address. It never happens. I lost Rs. 500 and my cousin lost Rs. 300.

I disconnected 3.5 months back and wrote minimum 40 emails. Airtel is giving some answer to me like
                                1. We have already reversed your deposit amount in May-2008 month's bill [I took connection only in May 2008].
                                2. You have terminated on Nov-2008 and got your money back [I was using my connectio till 1-Dec-2008]
                                3. You are not postpaid customer [I was post paid customer and I have bills to prove that]

Like this I am getting n number of different lies, when I email them. When I call the customercare they are not able to answer and they simply disconnect. I went to the Airtel office and they say that they are not able to trace my query. I lost my hope on Airtel.

Just to advise you that for Rs. 500, Airtel is saying this much lies. Do not believe Airtel.

I have applied for the new broadband connection on 14-april 2009 with deposite of initial security amount and installation charges. Sales executive promise for connection with in one day but only initial wiring is done in next day. After that I have contacted regularly to sales guy and his manager, But not getting the proper feedback. Daily they commit for the connection will be ready in same day, But end of day, commitment goes for next day.

Yesterday, I contacted to Customer care, Who also commit to start the connection with in 24 hrs. But after 24 day Customer care told that their service date is 6 working day which will be completed tomorrow.

If Airtel provides the connection in 6 days why sales executive commit for one or two days. They take the cash in advance and after that does not care for the customer.

Arun Aggarwal
                                Hi I am Rajani from Trivandrum. There is an Airtel number [protected] from which sometimes calls come with different offers. Today, when the call came, it was recitation of the Quran. I am a Hindu and I am not interested in things like these. Since when has Airtel started proselytization tactics like these. This is sheer misusing of my number. This cannot be allowed in this country. Do we live in a Taliban controlled country? Calling back on this number, a recorded message that this number does not exist is heard. The next time any call comes from this number, I am going to record it and go to the police and register an FIR against Airtel. Please stop these types of things.
                                TO
                                EFFECTS
                                282, SATYA NIKETAN NEW DELHI 110021
                                PHONE NO.[protected], 24122682
                                E-MAIL : [protected]@AIRTEL.IN

As per the instructions from my boss

Sr. General Manager Legal & Company Secretary
                                of HERO HONDA MOTORS LIMITED, NEW DELHI

He wanted his AIRTEL NUMBER changed from POSTPAID TO PREPAID for that job :

Few days back Airtel Number [protected] wanted to change to prepaid.

I enquired from your office and I was given two forms and asked me to submit alongwith address proof.

after a couple of days when I submitted to same. I was told to get the address proof self attested by the user.

on the next day I submitted the same. Then I was told to pay the dues against Rs.119/- I paid Rs.120/- vide your Receipt No.[protected] dated 08/06/2009

and issued a sim card with the instructions that the user can simply replace this card and I have to do nothing.

when it is not working I again visited your shop and I was told to get the top-up card. Inspite of that it is not working then now I been told to get the validity card

first, then it will work.

or otherwise I can bring that card to their office for doing the same.

YOU THIS ACTION HAS NOT ONLY DISREGARD MY WORK BUT ALSO MADE A BAD REPUTATION OF YOUR DEALERSHIP AND ALSO AIRTEL

YOUR THIS ACTION MADE A SIMPLE JOB AS A COMPLICATED ONE.

I AND MY BOSS IS DIS-SATISFIED FROM YOU.
                                The worst customer care service and no netwrk in akola city. I am using airtell from the last 6 years but finally i surrenderd my number bcoz of network problem in akola city and worst customer care service. Recently I purchased new card of Idea . Every time I got such answers from customer care "Sir my system id down". Schems are good but airtell thinks customers are beggers they dnt give gud service at all./ SHAME ON YOUR SERVICE.
                                MY sms service was not working from 1 month when ever i send sms it remain in outbox but it do not deliver to the person whom i have destined to. when i called to customer executive they just pic the phone but do not reply i.e., they keep the phone down but do not talk to me and i can here there voice they were talking with other persons there and havin fun, talking crap with each other. I called 5 times and they did not respond me on date 1-8-09 at between 12:10 to 12:50 am.
                                i am very dis-appointed with this kind of service and i am thinking of going to consumer forum to complain about this because of deficiency in service on part of service provider.

Dheeraj Aseri
                                Jodhpur
                                I am getting unwanted messages fro airtel from 543216 and 9999 numbers coating (chat with your new friends) they are really disturbing my work and my mobile space also filled with that messages. please. even i did not subscribed for that. please avoid sending such messages
                                my mobile number is [protected].
                                Dear, Really I tell you the truth your service quality is reducing day by day, The result is losing the customer and you not going to be no one in another one year if you are continuing the same process...

Kindly request you without activating any thing your self detecting money from from balance is it not right way to do the buisness, , , ,

I hate your service

I plan to change network.

Entirely agree that Airtel staff is unhelpful, rude and poorly informed. I have a lifetime connection [protected] with roaming taken in Jaipur. Currently on a visit to NOIDA I had wanted to top up my account. However I was curtly informed by one Mr Rishi of Airtel Office Sector 25 NOIDA office that it cannot be done here as he was not aware of the schemes running in Rajasthan and there was no way they could be found out..Does this imply that every time a top up is needed one must travel back to place of registration? I was asked to pay Rs 100 which I did but there was no addition to the talk time. May be portability of numbers will make Air tel bring about improvements in Airtel services for those who chose to stay on with them..
                                i just took the 340 sms plan for my airtel prepaid no.

please let me know how can i check how many SMSs are left. or how to check how many SMSs i have sent during the use of this plan.
                                my nom. is [protected] my airtel one std no. not connect but other relience phone connect this std num. and land num. recv. call airtel num. 15 days ago same problem face then i requested ur customer care one hour problem solve
                                but sir why i face many time problem airtel num.
                                i requested ur customer care my request no. is [protected] this request no. last nigth.
                                so i want immediate solve my problem ...i am not happy with airtel
                                sir.
                                my airtel no. is [protected] my airtel no. not connect one std landline no.
                                that problem i face 15 days ago same problem land phone is ok becoz when i call relience ph land ph is ok so problem is airtel end
                                i requested customer care refrence num. is [protected] ur executiv tell problem solve 48 hours
                                so i want immidiate solve my problem i face many problem but sir i am not happy with airtel ...
                                dilip kumar singh

DEAR SIR,
                                MY NUM. IS [protected] MY AIRTEL NO ONLEY ONE STD LAND LINE NUMBER NOT CONNECT I COMPLAIN UR CUTOMER CARE REQUEST IS [protected] & SECOND REQUEST IS [protected] PLS. IMMEIDATE CONNECT MY NUMBER AND SOLVE MY PROBLE THIS PROBLEM FACE SECOND TIME
                                LAND PHONE IS OK I CALL OTHER RELIENCE PH AND LAND PH CALL REC MY AIRTEL NUM

IF NOT CLEAR MY PROBLM I CHAGE THE AIRTEL SIM. AND CLAIM THE CURT

DILIP KUMAR SINGH
                                Please stop matrimony service from my phone. or give me idea how to stop matrimony service.
                                Sachin.
                                my number is [protected]
                                Dr sir.
                                this is the problems arries last few days in dabhel industrial co opp.soc.plot no:178/1, 185/2 Dabhel nani Daman, we are not found network coverage inour office few days ago ancor company was burn this was the time our network problems aries.
                                kindly solve this problems and take necessory action.this prblem is not mine all are suffer who are used Airtel connection.

Your faithfully

Binayak Anand
                                mob:[protected]
                                Hi. i'm Runi from Delhi. Unfortunately I had taken Airtel broadband connection in 2008.Everything was going fine until i applied for disconnection of broadband services. I had applied for discoonection in Oct 09 and they had promised that by 4th Nov the same would be done. However, till December end no action had been taken. Every time i would call up airtel, they would give me some reference id and would tell me to wait for 1 week.Finally in Jan, the Airtel guys woke up and disconnected my connection. Now when i'm asking for the refund of security deposit, they are saying that the same has been adjusted in my first bill. And when i ask for the bill copy, the answer i get is "We cannot provide the bill copy".Moreover the airtel representatives with whom i've had an interaction dont even know how to talk properly...

All i can say is that guys please do not go in for Airtel broadband services or any other services being provided by them. Airtel is only a profit oriented organisation and not customer oriented...
                                My name is jayachandran. My airtel chennai number [protected]. For the past few months i am not using the number since i was in bangalore, but i have the valitidy upto 2011.
                                When i called from the bangalore the chennai customer care is not responsing me (not picking up) then through my friends i called the customer care they told that number roll back now that number was given to the new customer.
                                Now my question is how come without intimating me you can do this. I was using this number for past 4 years that do my validity was not over. This not fare at all still my validity of 1 year is available.
                                Can u answer me this through Email or to this [protected].
                                Response me for this either ways i need that number. Any possibility to get back the same number.
                                Response me.

I'm a user of airtel datacard since April, 2010. My number is [protected]. Since the past two months, the validity of the promo is getting over at least a min. of 4 days before the scheduled time.Every month i have to recharge my account at least four days before the scheduled time. It is a waste of money since the validity is of 30 days. I'v called the customer care and i have recieved ridiculous gesture. None of your employees have been given proper training, about which i'm extremely sorry that in a people's company as yours you are not able to satisfy your customers . Why weren't they able to help even after keeping me on hold for several minutes? I demand quick service, else i'll be forced to quit airtel service.
                                airtel is one of the best service provider when compare to other networks.
                                i am using airtel [protected] for past 3 years ...
                                i dont have any issues

AIRTEL IS THE BEST...

KNOW HOW TO USE BEST SERVICE PROVIDERS OPTIONS..

SHYAMPRASAD --------[protected] (VIZAG/HYD)
                                hello,
                                sir/madam,
                                Iam vinod kumar from andhra pradhesh.i have been staying in new delhi from one and half month... i have purchased new airtel sim on 5th oct 2010 no is [protected] and submited my voter id photo copy and given my present work office address. from 20th onwards incoming and out gng has been barred to my no...again i have submited my photo copy in airtel office ( sager pur) on 23rd of this month, still it is not working...in that office the employees are not responding about this issue...

iam feeling very bad on this issue please provide the service to that no because i have given that number to my company plz im reqesting u that plz plz connect the service as early as possible.

thanking you sir,
                                i loved to be a customer of AIRTEL...
                                Hi I am Narayana Reddy and my mobile number is [protected].i am using LG p500 modle mobile i want to active mms setting, i have called to customer care but they said to call there technical team. I have call the number(12118) which they have provided to me, but no one is responding to my call although i have waited 30mins in call just i have getting a song. and then i have call to gprs setting team and asked to connect superviser he is also not responding for me although i have waited for 15min in a call. this is only network which is very careless about the customers which i have seen.i thing this network people work only on daytime not at night time because i called them on 1/05/2011 12:30am to 1:30Am
                                I have your connection with broadband of airtel landline..
                                And My internet speed is coming very slow from a curse of time And i have tried to call your customer care number but I didnt get any response from their because all the customer care excuetives are busy I never able to talk to any customer care excuetive and I have mail to you several times but I am also not satisfied with that also...
                                So tell what should I do..???

My Name - Yaman
                                My airtel landline no. 47060205
                                My own mobile no. 91-[protected]
                                dear sirs,
                                yesterday i recharged for an std number of airtel bihar i recharged for amount of 777 but i claimed for wrong recharge of that i didn't get any refund of amount to my account. .
                                they frauded me by calling me from airtel customer care and cheated me through . .
                                i messaged to 635 for wrong recharge complaint to solve. . but i didn't got any satisfying answers from customer care r airtel service . .
                                that frauds numbers are [protected] bihar jarkhand airtel (rs-777), [protected] bihar jarkhand, they got recharged but im suffering from loss of rs.777 please take actions on these numbers . .
                                and your services to dealers and customers
                                This is Shekhar Suman i have applied for a new broadband connection my reference no is "[protected]" i have fill the form and paid cash on 13th may 2011. My CEF No: TBLR 242491. I have got a call on 17th May for installation from [protected] but after that when i called it was switched off, then agin i got a call from [protected] for confirmation. He was saying my modem is on but my waring itself has not been done. then i have call costumer care for complain here is some complain no "46272366" "46560304" every time i was gating my problem will be solved in 24 hours but still i have not got any solution.

Can you plz solve my issue or else return back my money. Not to good to say this but now airtel service become bad.
                                dear sir/madam
                                i had complaint you about net service..my reference number is CBDMO[protected].. pls tell when my proccesing request will get over...
                                Hi Iam Siva from Chennai. My numer is [protected] 7/6/2012 i have recharged with 30rs after 10min if found that my balance is 8.. No service is activated... Airtel is an waste network in the world comaedy pice are in customer care to make people fool. Airtelbeggers begged Money form a Poor man... now iam going to change sim so plz dont buy and use airtel sim... 1000brilliant engineers hardwork and made a beggars fool network...
                                helo sir
                                my wife sent 1sms to me this morning but it cut rs.5, what is the reason its only local no that also airtel to airtel no only. we call customer care but they are not able to ans and they its international nos realy this is rediculos
                                frustating & poor customer care services of Airtel. my no. [protected]. 3G plan activated 3 days ago. cannot access internet. after complaining to nodal office, my outgoing calls are also barred. complain ref no: [protected], [protected], [protected]
                                My Name is Praveen & My Mobile Number is [protected].Airtel Customer care is very bad to car ring.i recharged my mobile in Airtel Online, i lose my 200Rs/-.
                                My mobile number is [protected] at Delhi.I am a senior citizen.This number is DND for all types of sales promotion type messages. I have been getting sales promotion SMS from from various developers and property dealers/agents. I had complained at least ten times by forwarding the SMS alongwith the date and phone numbers from where these were received to 1909 but no action was take.Every time I used to get a message that a Request number will be sent to me in 24 hrs. but no such number was received. Later on I talked to Complaint No.1909 and they said that they can not stop these messages and I need to talk to these people only for stopping to send such messages which probably will result in more gain to the service providers. I was told that they can stop their own sales promotion messsages and not of others.On my insistence the representative on 1909 registered my my complaaint and the complaanit Ref. number is CDREG[protected] of 6th Dec. at 16.26 hrs. Even now daily I am getting such messages. Will Airtel or someone concerned let me know why these SMS have not been stopped and what action has been taken on my compaints.

Swroop Mathur
                                Hello All,

I am using my airtel sim from past 8 years for 3 years I have used pre-paid and then i converted it to postpaid thing that airtel service is good compare to others.
                                Starting on postpaid sim when i took there no issue or problems, but after two month they were increasing my bill like 2000rs or 3000 rs without talking more also and my plan was 299 where i was having 12hrs free talking time, this issue i face for two times whn rasied the case in customer care regarding the bill they where teling that it was my mistkae then i told them to handover this case to many senior manger then after that they issued reslove my issue that sorry sir it was our end mistake.
                                How these airtel people issued to is they used activity any service without my permission such kind things they are doing.
                                now agian have faced one issue of changing my res address from old address to current address... see below ans what they had told of my questions..
                                1.i requested them that i need to change my just res address.?
                                Ans: they told that E-stamp off 100 rs rental aggrenment which i am having that is not valid for airtel people, they need licence or voter id or i need to create one more rental aggrenment of 100 or 50rs itseems.

when i went to ICICI bank to change my address I asked them that i am e-stamp rental aggrenment is this vaild in ur bank.
                                then bank manger replyed saying that why this que sir, just u r changing the address it more then enough and more for any loan or anyother perpouse now a days all are asking e-stamp aggrenment itself. then i told to bank manager that airtel people where telling that this not valid to change the address, listening my answer ICICI bank mangaer started laughing on airtel company saying that when govt and central govt and in privite sectors now a days the are tacking or perfering e-stamp bond aggrenment then what this aritel people are .

Then to check i went to vodfone office and asked them e-stamp aggrenment is enough for address proff he told me that this more then enough sir.

reading all these thing here we will get to know that how bad serveice they are having with them..

Note: even i though that airtel serverice is good so i perfered in my entire family to take airtel sim it was my misatake... however i have raised concern with aritel people with regards, res address change if this not going to happen or no +ve ans then it sure i am going for vodfone and even i make sure that how many people in my family using airtel sim i tel them also to disconnect. because already vodofone people are offering me good serveice on postpaid and i belive as well becuse my frnd used to also use airtel bt when they did such stuipd things then he migrated to vodofe frm past 1 year and till now he never had such issue with vodofnce service pre-paid i do not know but postpaid i know .

Justing changing the address these airtel people are doing this show off means, it realy feel guilty on airtel people.
                                prashant Pattekar
                                I have applied for a prepaid number on 21st Jan. The number is [protected].
                                The SIM has not yet been activated. I have complained on 24th, reference number is PR[protected].
                                The SMS I got says that you will revert in 2 working days which hasn't happened.
                                Please revert as to what is the issue.

Regards, Nikita Jain
                                Hi, I was using airtel postpaid data card till may 2014.Data card number [protected]My monthly rental was 449/- for unlimited data usage. After may month my device stopped working as I had not payed the bill amount. There were no bills send to me by post or mail. But in the month of October Bharti airtel telecom group has sent me a legal notice. The people from airtel started calling to pay an amount if 1761/- immediately but I was not receiving bills and amount pending was only 449/- .These people have used abusive language, mentally harassed me, They used to call me at odd timings of the day. Their contact numbers are [protected] and [protected]. To surprise us all, these people are still working for airtel. I have discussed with Tabia, Sanjay kumar, Monalisa and Arjun Gupta that I will make the payment by 8 January 2015. It was also discussed that I need to pay the amount 1541 as there was some discrepancy in their billing and the amount of 1000 INR would me adjusted in my airtel dish TV connection. But this has not been done . (I have a mail from appellate from airtel regarding this).But today on 6 January 2015 I have got a call fro Lokesh Bhatia he is the assistant of Rajeev Saxena of Delhi session court. These people have told me that a case have been filed against me .But again to surprise us all, when I asked for the case number or FIR number, they were unable to provide me the details. So this is a case of Fraud, cheating, mental harassment, and a case of fake calls from advocate Lokesh bhatia who sits in chamber 135, session court Delhi.I have all the supporting mails regarding this case. If needed I can provide you the mails as well. Request you to please assist me in getting justice for this.Regards, Nikita Jain
                                Airtel has worst service signal and net providing also and unused balance also deducted without any reason and intimation .. so I request to all don't go for Airtel w/orrest network service
                                Airtel thefting money from.middle class customer dont go for this service..service also very bad..
                                Dear sir

my airtel no [protected] parched 12th nov 2014 at that time GPRS service very poor and i compliant to customer care but not resolutions my airtel GPRS.
                                please see my complaint and resolution

Very Very Very bad services even more then...

SINCE TWO YEARS IAM USING AIRTEL POSTPAID BEARING NO [protected]. RECENTLY I HAD PAID MY AIRTEL BILL OF AMOUNT Rs.1068/- ON 7-10-07 AND TILL DATE 1-11-07 IT HAS NOT ACIVATED THROUGH E-SEVA, ALL THOUGH THE E-SEVA IS ON LINE. SINCE 7-10-07 IAM INFORMING THE CALL CENTER REGARDING THIS ISSUE, BUT THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY CARE AND THEY ARE TELLING THAT THE PROCESS IS GOING ON. "PRESENTLY THEY HAD CANCELLED MY OUTGOING ON 1-11-07 AND AFTER CONTACTING AGAIN TO UR CALL CENTER AT HYDERABAD THEY ARE TELLING THAT U HAVENT PAID UR BILL AND WHEN I HAD CONFIRMED ABOUT THIS ISSUE THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT IS THE PROBLEM OF ACCOUNTS DEPT. AFTER MY REQUEST THEY HAD POVIDED ME OUT GOING CALLS . NOW HOW CAN THE COUSTOMER KNOWS WHOSE PROBLEM IS THAT WE WONT HAVE ANY NUNBER TO TALK WITH ACCOUNTS DEPT. WE HAVE ONLY THE NO OF CUSTOMER CARE. PAID THROUGH eSEVA AT KURNOOL . (ANDHRAPRADESH). THE E-SEVA No.( KNMN[protected]. FOR THIS ISSUE A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RAISED AT UR CALL CENTER AT HYD NO.14211729. PLZ MAKE IT CLEAR
                                  Dear Sir

My Family Used your Airtel Number in Gaya (Bihar) almost in my family numbers used more than 4 numbers but there is one number in my family when ever they give miss to my relative who are in Kuwait, your company detected money form this number.Its not one time happen this thing more than 10 times happen same things.what is going on and why????????? Ever we call to your customer center they people not talklynicely .Why I don't know.

so,please see all thing under with the senior management.I always thanks for this favour.

With regard
                                  Md.Harish Khan
                                  Since my mobile has been lost on 29th November,2007 having a prepaid connection No.[protected] .

Kindly block my mobile no [protected] & issue me sim card with same mobile no.

regards
                                  Navnathe sathe
                                  27843040 / 49
                                  Kindly block my mobile no [protected] & issue me sim card with same mobile no.

regards
                                  Navnathe sathe
                                  27843040 / 49

prepaid connetion in the name of PAVAN KUMAR KAUSHIK was taken from AIR TEL with number [protected] from AMITY UNIVERSITY NOIDA from PCO in girls hostel for my daughter studying in this university , yesterday it was stolen by some one in the class room .
                                  i would like to request you that please block this number [protected] so that one cant misuse it .
                                  yours truly,
                                  PAVAN KUMAR KAUSHIK
                                  B1/40 KSFL NAGAR
                                  PIPROLA
                                  SHAHJAHANPUR(UP)
                                  It is pitty that I have not received any response to my clomplaint posted on this column 2 days back. What a service, you hav e, you do not bother to hear and remove the grievances of your valued customers. May be it is difficult for the firm to survive in this fashion long. Perhaps such a reputed firm may sink if they continue to employ such people who do not bother for the esteemed customers because whom it grows strength by strength. I will seldom wait for any more. I am taking up the matter with the Telephone Regulatory Tribunal, New Delhi.
                                  I have recharge a voucher of Rs299 to activate my mobile office 0n 13.12.07 at 9.50AM, yet my mobile office is not acctivated in my mobile.
                                  I am not able to use my Internet

Mob:[protected]
                                  sir ,
                                  My hello tunes by default change and also balance -10 rs ,
                                  a have alraedy complaint in customer care but no respone ,they always tat next 24 hours and till now 96 hours has gone but no response ..
                                  they give my request no three times ,,[protected] ,[protected],[protected] ,

Mobile no -[protected]
                                  i'm very upset with your bad services
                                  dear sir. from your custumer we are facing so many problems. that number is [protected] so please consider my complant and take action on that number
                                  I deposited Rs 5750/ as international roaming deposite on19/12/2007 at the Bistupur , Jamshdpur, Jharkhand airtel main office (accnt i/d[protected] with the assurance that i will get back the money after i return from my foreign tour. For your information I came back from Singapore to Jamshedpur on 12th January 2008.But till date I have not receive my money with repeated complaints to Jamshedpur main office. Please help othrwise thematter will proceed to some higher level.
                                  i have been using the gprs service for past one year but on 27 nov 2008 my service was terminated for gprs and on 2nd dec 2008 a monthly rental of Rs 249/- was deducted from my account but today is 11 dec 2008 and i am not able to connet my gprs also my customer care no is not working and if i call from other airtel mobile they simply refuse do any thing what shall i do shall i call the consumer court for the same?. answer me the same.
                                  i am holding Airtel Prepaid, ( [protected] ) i want the detail list of the incoming and out going calls and also the incoming and outgoing messages.
                                  If you kindly send me the same on my above email account, i wil be thank ful.
                                  thankQ

My mobile number: +91 [protected]

In Dec’08 I have putted one booster back rupees 60 for SMS. So SMS is free, But Last 25th & 31st Dec’08 and 1st Jan’09 they were charged each SMS. So I’m totally upset because of your worst service.

Kindly send me clear and valuable information, why you charged each sms on above mentioned date. If you not send means they I can go for next steps, ……..

Mathialagan I

My number is +91 [protected]

All my family members are useing airtel connection but since last few weeks i m facing problem in GPRS connection i called the customer care people regarding that but did not get any benifit about it. Still now i did not get the service of GPRS for airtel live. Please do the needfull and in form me on my mobile or by above e-mail.

I will be really thankfull if you do the needfull as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Airtel Prepaid — HARASING CUSTOMER

I Abhaya kumar das having no [protected] ,balance on my sim 307 RS.AIRTELdisconect my no without any info on 24 nov 09.121and198 service also stop. cust care did not respond to my complain.saying your docu has not reached, your sig mismatch, AS IF AILTEL HAVE MY FINGER PRINT AND DIGITAL SIGN to say like this. i am requesting CEO Mr SUNIL MITTAL to look into all complain. or change COMPANY NAME ,NOTELL.your shre price falling day by day. today 282.IF your service will like this your company will be delisted from market. if you are not activate my no ,pay back rs 307. i will through your SIM ,take other connection. This is only harrashment to consumer.
                                  MY CELL BALANCE NO [protected] Rs. 113/- NOW BAL Rs. 04/- I HAVE CANCELLED ALL SERVICE ACTIVATED MASSESED RECEIVED DEACTIVATED. AFTER SOME MINUTES COMEING SMS THANKS USING THE HOLLO TUNE ACTIVATED & CHARGES DEACTIVATED
                                  I SUGGEST ALL AIRTEL USERS... donot use postpaid simcards... if overcharged JUST REFUSE to pay and get out of the scheme... refrain from POSTPAID CARDS. Go in for prepaid i[censored] are in love with AIRTEL... warn them at 198 to discontinue all other promotional services, hello tunes, unwanted SMS, ... u will save yrselves from their shouting, screeming voices...

WAH, WAH Airtel

Dear readers by going through my the matter you will under stand my agony and thtas why I have named it as WAH, WAH Airtel
                                    Thank you once again for harassing me. But it’s all accepted from you. I would like Airtel. On 23rd of October I left for New Delhi and the moment I crossed Punjab Border I came to know that my mobile was out of coverage and had to suffer great physical harassment and mental agony and also loss to profession (please go through the mails highlighted below).
                                    I again had to go to New Delhi on 1st Nov 2007 and before boarding the train for Delhi I called the customer care number @ 121 and told that my I shouldn’t having any roaming problem this time, on which I was assured that my number was having roaming facility. I was also explained the tariff plan. And this time too after crossing Punjab border I found no tower signal on my mobile, I then tried for searing it through manual setting , I took out the sim card again tried to find network on manual setting, I even asked a fellow passenger to allow me to put SIM inti his mobile and see if the network was coming on his mobile, but all in vain. I then requested a co passenger (Mr. Hardev Singh Bansil) to lend his mobile to me so I could send SMS message, for helping me, I sent a message to[protected] from Mr. Hardev Singh Bansil’s mobile and asked to contact Airtel. Next morning a call was made on 121 from [protected] and it was assured by Airtel that the roaming would be activated by 6 pm on the same date but Wah Wah as its Airetl always causing problem nothing was done. I also called the follwing numbers [protected], [protected],[protected], to contact Airtel but wah wah Airtel nothing was done. Because 0f you not only me but many people had to suffer they are Mrs. Mehak Anand [protected], Mr Atal Kapoor +[protected], Mr. Mr Navjot +[protected] and many more people whose list I can give and will give you when required.
                                    Now, Please by considering my previous mail and the present one tell me what action should be taken against you. I want a detail explanation in this regard, and this time I will definitely take the matter seriously .

Dear Mr. Anand,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your email dated 28th September 2007 expressing concern regarding Airtel roaming from your Airtel number [protected].

We would like to inform you that relevant action has been initiated to ensure that such incidents do not recur.

We realize that this situation must have greatly inconvenienced you. We are a customer centric organization and as such would want every interaction you have with us to be a pleasant one.

Further, we would like to inform you that national roaming was activated on your account from 22/03/2007 to 25/10/2007. Thereafter, on 25/10/2007 Airtel roaming is activated as per your request.

We appreciate your valuable subscription with Airtel and it will always be our constant endeavor to serve you better.

For further assistance please reply back through email. However we can also be contacted through web on [protected]@airtelindia.com, sms 121 or phone support services 121 (from Airtel mobile).

Warm Regards,

Pradyut Mahanta
                                    Customer Care

To manage your account, simply send SMS on 121(Toll Free):
                                    Send OT to 121 for Outstanding of your number,
                                    Send UNB to 121 for Unbilled of your number,
                                    Send BILL to 121 for Bill Summary of your number,
                                    Send PYMT to 121 for Last 3 Payments,
                                    Write HELP to 121 for menu (Toll Free).

---- Original Message ----

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am Subscriber of Airtel
                                    mobile No [protected], and am using the sad number for the last 5 years or
                                    may be more, but now I regret and even plan to change it, as you people
                                    have started troubling us, the recent example is that long back I had asked
                                    for roaming facility on my number and was also enjoying the same, but on
                                    24th of October I had to go to Delhi for some work, and the moment I
                                    crossed Punjab I saw that there was no net work coverage on my mobile and
                                    like a fool I kept on looking for net work on manual search, but Thanks to
                                    Airtel. Because of Airtel I had to suffer so many hardship as it being a
                                    festival season all the roads of the place where I had to were blocked (had
                                    to go to Chawri Bazar and the carnival of actors of Ramlela was going) and
                                    I could trace the people who were suppose to take and I had to go on foot.
                                    And even my reputation was effected as all my clients thought that I had
                                    not paid my Bill that?s why my mobile was not functioning. My harassment
                                    did not end here, my clients in America wanted to be in touch with me but
                                    then thanks to AIRTEL. It was because of your deficient service that I lost
                                    some clients referred by one of my friend at Jalandhar. You not only caused
                                    me mental tension, physical harassment but also loss to my business to the
                                    tune of Rs. 15,0000/- at least
                                    I hereby call upon you to give me full explanation as to why my roaming was
                                    deactivated and why I was not informed about it.
                                    I am retaining the copy of this mail for action if I think necessary

mobile service — National Roming

Dear Sir
                                    This veru unfortunate I am customer of your company more than ten year but last two i had worst experience, I was requested on 20th July 2008 deacticate International roming and activtate national roming but till 22nd 8.00 AM not activated number of request send by my friend in your customer care till now they are not able to activate.
                                    your customer care number [protected] try number of time from eatern UP but number not get thru and your 111 number not able to help me out.
                                    Realy surprise and unfortunate service provide by organization.
                                    This is my humble request pls activate my national roming imidiatly.

Manoj