[Resolved]  Airtel Postpaid Bill — bill of airtel postpaid connection

plz send me last two months airtel poastpaid bill in details. outgoing nos. and call duration and amt also.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:06:17
Complaint comments  119 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Hi this is my mob no: [protected], i didnt get any e bills today, im using this connection since 4 months, i need all the details sent to my email addres, i tried o request it through mobile by updating my email address thru message as guided by your agent, but it didnt went through.
Jency
Hi this is my mob no: [protected], i didnt get any bills monthly, im using this connection since 2 years, i need all the details sent to my email addres,
sampat lal dave
please send me the detailed bill of last 2 months. my mobile no is [protected] a Jamshedpir connection
Dear sir

Please arrange to send me bill detail for last two moths included call details & duration, my cell no is [protected]
fgfdgfd
send every month bill in email also

Hello Sir,

It would be great appreciated if you can provide me my last two month post paid bill as i didn't receive any bill...Find below is my details in case you need it,

Name : Mayur Kumar Rawat
Cell No. : [protected]
I am not getting my bill at the time
please send me the detailed bill of last 2 months. my mobile no is [protected] a Chandigarh connection
Helo,
I have not received my bill.
My no. is [protected].
please send bill as early as possible.

Mukesh Shah
please send me the detailed bill of last 2 months. my mobile no is [protected] a varanasi connection
please send my father bill detail
I got a new airtel connection on 23rd july.
but the company Jaya Aruna who is an outsourced company for airtel entered wrong pincode for my address. i have the proof regarding the same as i have a copy of the form i gave to them.
my connection outgoing has been barred and for the past 6 days i have received 10 verification calls and two visit from verification team but my connection has not yet been activated.
on questioning Jaya Aruna the reply was "Do whatever you want, i know its our cmopany's mistake but i cant help you. complain wherever you want let me see what you can do"
What should i do? and when will my connection be active?
Iam jacob zacheria, my phone no. is [protected].I am not getting my bill through courier.
I am airtel customer
Please note that this is my third time complain from Nov. 2007 regarding problem in receiving of e-bill.
As per sms received on my no. [protected] due date for the jul bill is 14.08.2008. Since based on the bill I can take rimbursement of the same frm my company & in the absence of the same it would not be possible. After facing regular problem in e-bill I want to withdraw my e-bill facelity & on words please send me hard copy of the bill at mentioned address in my application.

Please note that I will submit the july bill afte receiving the bill & details. In the absence of the same i will not submit the payment & there will be not late charge applicable for the same.

In future if this problem comes I have no option except to cancel this cannection.

Please confirm as latest by today morning.
my mob.no. [protected], i was paid my bill rs.1819 through cheque, confirmation msg received but after 2 days the cheque will be returned msg receive d what 's the reason?
hi, my cell number is [protected] & i have a complaint regarding my bill plan, i am following from last one & half month to your customer care through sms, call, but no revert till time
my last intraction number[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]

pls do the needful, otherwise i will take counsumer coaurt help

regards

My Name is Loganathan, and my Airtel mobile no is [protected] (Post paid scheme). I missed my mobile with SIM card on 17.07.08. Please send my bill details for two months upto date.

Loganathan.
I wish to disconnect my No. [protected], as I havebeen transferred from Calcutta.
Kindly disconnect above no. ASAP & refund my security fee.
Vimal