[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — find out the name of connection holder

respected sir,
i want to know the connection holder name of airtel's prepaid cell no.[protected].
Complaint comments  46 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Airtel — Wanted Name and address

find a number details & address

Respected sir/ Madam,

Please provide me the name and address of person having mobile number [protected]

Airtel Prepaid Connection — Fraud

My friends balance was washed away by 1600 Rs. and the customer care has nothing to address but says that the system is flawless.

AirTel — to find out no.

would you help me to track this no.[protected] where is from & the name of the person

AirTel — Pre-paid connection

I had taken prepaid connection no. [protected] on 9.05.06 from Airtel Retail shop at NH5, Gajuwaka, Visak and recharged with Rs.222. All the formalities as asked by Airtel were completed like enrollment form, photograph, ID proof, Address proof.
Cell again recharged with Rs. 333 on 24.05.09.
On 25th may'09 after 2weeks, outgoing calls were deactivated stating that the enrollment form is not submitted. Many correspondences thru mail and telephonically was made with Airtel Customer care and told them that the enrollment form was submitted.
When on 8.06.09, personally visited the Airtel Center, they told that I have to fill one more form i.e. reference form (this was never told earlier till I visited again). The form was filled and submitted on the same day.
The sim was activated next day and on 10.06.09 sim was again deacivated. No one is answering on phone also.

R. K. Joshi
Cell [protected]

airtel need address and name — need address and name

hi

Airtel office can u send me details are this all three nos. are [protected] / [protected] /[protected]

some one call me and use abouse words and cut calls so please if possible so provide me details all three no

taniya
airtel need aadress and name Complaints - need aadress and name
View all airtel need aadress and name complaints
airtel need aadress and name
Posted:[protected] by Taniya Vohra Send email

need aadress and name
hi

Airtel office can u send me details are this all three nos. are [protected] / [protected] / [protected]

taniya

i am request pls give me details of this airtel number [protected].From last two days i received derty sms.once again i am request pls give me which state number & name of person.i thankfull to you.

sandhya patel

AirTel — find out that number

Dear Sir/Madam

I have received so many uncessary calls for the following mobile no:[protected]
so,want to know that for futher steps.so,pl.give me that number detailes
You can call up your Mobile service provider, to block this number. However they may be charging you a little extra per month. Please call up your service provider.

Thanks...

AirTel — find out

hi i ve recieved the msg on my cell tht u ve won 500,000 us dollar in microsoftmobile draw 2009 on ma number [protected]
Am getting messages from this num [protected], i want to know connection holder name of this number plz help me regarding this...

air tel number tracing — airtel number details

There is lots of calls are coming to my home froma a airtel mobile. i have the number, how can i locate this number ad person and also how to take the legel action. seeking your immediate reply.
DEAR SIR,

MY SISTER GETTING MESAAGES FROM THIS AIRTEL NO.

I KNOW SOMEONE IN OUR RELATIVES PLAYING THIS EVEN I CANT LODGE A COMPLAINT IN POLICE STATION ALSO.

SO PLS PROVIDE ME THE PERSON NAME AND ADDRESS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS
NO.[protected].

PLS HELP IN THIS
MADHUSUDHANA SG

Airtel — connection name and address

How to know the Airtel prepaid Coneetion Name And Address..plz send me full procedure..on my email id..

AirTel — connection Name And Address

to know the mobile no address

i want to Know the Airtel mobile Name and Address of this no. [protected], pls give reply soonly....on my email id
i wanted to know the airtel custmors numbers in shimoga dist, shikaripur,
find out the name of connection holder
respected sir,
i want to know the connection holder name of airtel's prepaid cell no. [protected]
Fraud
My balance was reduced and the customer care has not not responding
DEAR SIR,

MY SISTER GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM THIS AIRTEL NO.[protected]

I KNOW SOMEONE PLAYING THIS EVEN I CANT LODGE A COMPLAINT IN POLICE STATION ALSO.

SO PLS PROVIDE ME THE PERSON NAME .
MY EMAIL ID :[protected]@rediffmail.com

AirTel — Want to Know Name and address

please send me Name and Address of this mobile No. [protected]. They Called and asked my name. So, i want to know who is this.

19584