Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (5705)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Airtel Photos

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

I am a landline subscriber of your airtel with phone#[protected]. I have
got the bill for the duration of 23/09/07...

hello sir/mam,
I have a airtel prepaid sim of pune, which has been blocked. So I want the PUK code so that it enabled.
My sim no. is - [protected] and
Sim no. is[protected]
I am currently in delhi ,that's why I am not able to find PUK code.
Please give me the PUK code and help me in this problem.
Thanking You.

Your's
Sumit Yadav
Aug 13, 2020
i had taken a sim from 6th september.
mobile no is-[protected],
till now not activated.pls consider my problem.
alternate contact no-[protected]

my cell no. is [protected] my sim card (puk blocked) so what can i do? please help me, call me this no. [protected].
    i...
    I call at airtel customer care @ 121,but no body answer me on this call. I'm disagree about the airtel service. My contact...
    I am customer of bihar airtel. My Nearest tower is Faizulahpur, Po - Rajapatti, Ps - Baikunthpur, Dist - Gopalganj. I have...

I have sent Complaint letter to VOICE, New Delhi as well as to [protected]@moneycontrol.com against AIRTEL (sent through E-mail on 27.08.2007) for their rude and harassing behavior. Actually on expiry of my Corporate Plan of Rs.900/- I asked them to disconnect my two Airtel Mobile connections, namely, [protected] & [protected] one month in advance. But their Customer Care Agents kept on pressing me to keep these numbers activated. They tried to enforce Plan 999/- for another two years, as a result I pulled out my SIMs after expiry of the previous Plan.

I have received a Court Notice from some R. Vats, Chamber #K-126, Near Gate No.2, Tis Hazari Court, Delhi ([protected]) on 27th Aug. to pay Rs.1100/- approx. for this Plan, in addition, I have received one call from[protected] suggesting me in threatening voice to deposit/pay an amount of Rs.20-30000 before 30th August in Tis Hazari Court with Mr. A.K. Singh (Mobile No. [protected]) or be prepared for the action(?). It is requested that my complaint may please be registered with your organization against AIRTEL they may please be asked the reason for unnecessarily harassing and threatening me.
    Does this completeness works, because Airtel give us 14000 Rs bill for the only 7 days. Is it possible?
    I am facing the same issue of an old disconnected number which i had settled in with airtel. Now I am threatened with a court case !!!
    Terrible... I hope you found a way out of it. I still have not.
    i am sohel jariwala.mo [protected] date[protected].i am not any call affter 11.00pm any airtel mobile.and activat caller tune.

Airtel prepaid
      41, Manorath Hsg. Soc., Sardar Park Crossing, GIDC, Ankleshwar
      Ankleshwar, Gu 393002
      INbr...
      Dear Indian Consumer,

Every year top ET awards goes to Air Tel for their looting the indian consumer regularly...

Spam phone calls from Standard Chareterd Bank despite registering for DND on Airtel.

Spam from phone number [protected]
      Time: 1143 hrs; 28-10-7; 1643hrs; 27-10-07
      Aug 13, 2020
      My mobile no is [protected] and I completely agree. I also have similar experience. Additionally, I got a reward (yes you read it correct...I got a reward from AIRTEL in terms of sudden disconnection of my mobile number. On Checking I find the call centre rep telling me that " Despite warnings, my phone was receiving ad SMSs and Spam ad calls" - so the phone has been disconnected. ... Can you believe it... The customer care people. are clueless and were only fumbling while trying to give me some satisfactory reply... Similar condition were noticed when emai response was received from nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in as well as [protected]@airtel.in. They promise me to give an explanation in two hours... and then shy away... Patrhetic bunch of jokers!!!

Sir ,
        I get unsolisited calls & sms on my airtel service phone No [protected]. These callscreate lot of inconviniene . If these calls and SMSs could be stopped with immidiate effect.
        warm Regards
        Satish Chand

Airtel — Unsolicited SMS/Calls

My mobile No. [protected]. I am getting unsolicited value added sms and in spite of my complaints, Airtel is sending the same and for that purpose they are regularly charging/deducting my balance money also. Everyday Funpack, Movie pack etc.etc., which I never needed, are sending and deducting my balance.

What can I do? I am going to stop using Airtel usage and will be throwing my sim card. Who will prefer if Airtel is providing such cheapest service.

Boban Joseph

My mobile No. [protected]. I am getting unsolicited value added sms and in spite of my complaints, Airtel is sending the same and for that purpose they are regularly charging/deducting my balance money also. Everyday Funpack, SEX issue, Movie pack etc.etc., which I never needed, ...

I have taken airtel prepaid sim on 21st March for GPRS services.I applied for GPRS. On 23 rd March this company reduced my...

SIR,
          I request you to convert the sheme for Rs750- oer month plan with effect from 25th september 07 on my landline no.4355114. Please note to inform me for having effected my reqquest.
          thank you.
          Aug 13, 2020
          I AM NEERAJ JAIN FROM SAGAR M.P. I HAVE A BRADEBAND CONNECTION PLAN OF RS. 1150/- P.M., MY CONNECTION IS COUNTINUTILY DISCONNECT, I SEND A COMPLAN IS SAGAR LOCAL OFFICE, OFFICER IS SHRI DEVIENDRA, BUT HE SAD -"AAP AIRTEL CONECTION KO CHOD KAR DO AUR BSNL KA CONNECTION LE LO TO FAIDA HAI"
          PL. HELP ME AND REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NEERAJ JAIN
          FROM SAGAR M.P.
          i just wanna to complain that it does not cover all areas in new delhi.i live in dilshad colony near dilshad garden and airtel broadband connection not available in this area. please do something on this manner
          there is a poor service of airtel broadband connection. After my continuous complaints also noone is responding. The data enters cannot read the things they go on blindly and type the things what ever they get on mind. no executive is ready for giving the answers to us. It has been horrible to have this broadband connection.moreover what for they charge the amount iam not able to get because i dont have received the bill till now and i dont know i receive it or not. But they send daily 7 to 8 messages for prompt payment. There should some authority to this and finalize any one thing.

Last week I got a message from Airtel saying that they have introduced a new Combo Booster of Rs.97, in which one can talk From Local Airtel to Airtel mobile at 10p per minute in day time and at 5p per minute from (10 pm to 8 am).

This was the message I got and I too recharged with that Combo Booster. But to my surprise I found they are taking .20 paise per minute every time I call. When I enquired this with customer care they said that offer is only for 60 minutes per day.

This they should have clearly mentioned in the message itself. But they didnt do that. Atleast they should have said that offer is based upon some conditions. But they didnt do that also.

I request you to enquire about this and ask them not to cheat customers by introducing new offers.

Saritha.
            attention please!!...

Prasad Deshmukh.
            :D No point in blaming the service providers. All the service providers wants their customers to spend money indirectly with these types of offers, since the call and message tariff being low.

It’s understood that none will give such damn cheap offers. Also you can see with the number of complaints made. :)... Whenever such offers are sent, customers should ask the shopkeepers (If the top up is not online) or should seek customer care's assistance in this.

LR

Respected Sir,

I have taken caller tunes from past one months my choice song is not places i have given 03 SMS which cost me Rs. 9.00 for the same but till now i did not get my choice song i have talk to your Customer Care ample of time indeed i did not get good and favourable response sir please look into the matter money is not a criteria but choice is criteria when you AIRTEL HAI TU MAGIC HAI than do prove this

Thabking You
              Yours Truly

VIJAY CHANDEL - AHMEDABAD
              Aug 13, 2020

i had made a call to my friend who is staying at Melbourne-Australia. According to Airtel i should be charged 6.40 rs for a single call....but my friend didnt received a single call not a single ring also ..whereas 6.40 rs has been deducted from my account...after that when i made a call to customer care department(Gujarat, complain id:
                [protected])....respected agents had denied with the problem without giving any resolution for ther same. i am facing the same probelem from last 2 months and customer care is doing nothing for the same.

Always awaiting your favour otherwise i have to take other action.
                Aug 13, 2020
                i had made a call to my father who is staying at yemen. According to Airtel i should be charged 9.20 rs for a single call....but my father didnt received a single call not a single ring also ..whereas 9.20 rs has been deducted from my account...after that when i made a call to customer care department(kolkata)....respected agents had disconnected my call without giving any resolution for ther same

Always awaiting your favour otherwise i have to take other action.
                My cell No.[protected]. I am not using fusion lounge feature.Yet i am charged Rs.15/=.Even, I am unable to unsubscribe the feature.Please do stop deducting amount with immediate effect and deactivate the service.
                NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED WITH THE AIRTEL

Whenever i try to make some ISD calls from Gujarat(Gujarat is my home network), sometimes randomly i an being charged for listening ringing of the callee or for the blanck line.

This is the problem i am facing from last 2 month, even after approaching customer care or said nodal officers who are there to serve you all the time i have to listen that callee/your party is receiving the calls and that is the only reason you are being charged.

You all are kindly requested to make some action for the same thing because even after making pay in advance how they can charge us for the misscalls and say us that we are wrong from our end.

Being one of the oldest customer if we have to listen such things then i think You consumer care people can only be ray of hope.

For the first attempt i was not given any of the complain id.
                  the second attempt when i tried to call customer care i got the complain id of : [protected].

My all calls to the nodal officers, customer care and all explaination have seem gone to vain.
                  Refund is what i am asking and which is totally legal but problem resolution is not even taking place.

This thing must be come to light.

Kindly take this issue seriously.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  am your customer for the last 6 years & my mobile no is [protected]. Yesterday i have done a recharge of rs. 60 & when i got up today in the morning my balance was just rs 10. Directly Rs 50 was deducted from my account. I called up the customer care at 121 the executive name was mahesh i told him regarding this he told me that it was dedeucted because you have activate cricket match score services on 13 september. I told him i have not activate the service & i was receiving the message of cricket yesterday he told sir we cannot do anything regarding this i told him to give to his senior than a lady took the call her name was jyoti. she also said the same thing & gave me a no. of some nodal officer of airtel the no. was [protected] when i was calling on this no. it was coming busy & my balance was getting deducted. The same thing happened last week Rs. 4 was deducted & when i called customer care Rs. 4 was given back & they said it was mistakenly done. I think you people are making fool of your customer by deducting such amounts either refund my amount or i will surely be going for a legal case against airtel in the consumer court. I need your reply in next 24 Hours. Hope i will get my money back.

NAVED AGHA

I RAJESH GUPTA , I HAVE AIRTEL PREPAID NO. [protected] , LAST WEEK UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE FOUND CALLER TUNE , I WANT TO STOP THIS SONG AS MY CALLER TUNE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT , I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES DIALING UR COSTOMER CARE BUT HOPELESS AND MONEY CONSUMING IS BEEN DONE SO FAR AGAINST CALLER TUNE, AND ALSO FROM UR SIDE NO MAIL FUND IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS WELL AS NOT COMPLAIN NO. FOUND , PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS

RAJESH
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED VALUE ADDED SERVICES( AIRTEL LIVE)

FROM ONE MONTH I M TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO VAS Pack. WHICH I NEVER ACTIVATED. EVERYDAY MY BALANCE DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT. I ALLREADY COMPLAINED IT INTO AIRTEL THROUGH EMAIL, CALL & SMS. BUT THEY NOT TREATING WELL TO THERE CUSTOMER. THIS THING HAPPEND WITH MANY CUSTOMER.EVEN WITH MY PAPA'S MOBILE(WHICH HE NEVER ACTIVATED)
                    PLZ TRY TO REMOVE THIS VALUE ADDED SERVICES
                    MOBILE NOS - [protected] & [protected]
                    I HAVE AIRTEL PREPAID NO. [protected], I WANT TO STOP CALLER TUNE . KINDLY REMOVE IT OR GIVE ME SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Airtel has sent me the message regarding withdrawl of the said scheme w.e.f. dated 10/11/2007.

They have also told me to charge both the mobile nos. seperately.

This withdrawl is against the law and the scheme they had offered to thier customers..

I request the company to look into the matter or else the matter will be forwarded to the TRAI for necessary action

regds

Narinder singh
                      Mobile - [protected]-32
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Respected Sir/Mam Please Send My airtel number [protected] incoming and outgoing call details since last three months.thanks you.

Dear Officer,

I want to urge that on friday 12 oct. 2007 I recieved a call from SUNDER ( no. [protected]) . he told me about a post paid plan for rental Rs. 199/month.I agreed to have it. and he sent an executive to me, I have filled a form given by him , application no is A 088449, executive name is Satish([protected]) and also I paid him Rs 600/- SIX HUNDREDS for the plan.

But till now they dont me post paid SIM. I tried to contact to sunder but he does'nt recieve my call. He doesn't have time to talk to me.
                        You tell me what should I do.

Lalit Kumar Sahu
                        please send 199 post paid plan complit details With gprs
                        give a complaint abt tat to police

My Number is [protected] & [protected] in the name of PRASHANT CHHATBAR. my address is C-5/4, Chinai Baug Fltas, Nr. Law Garden, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad-380006.

From last 1 year Ahmedabad (Gujarat) customer facing network problem, bt no solution for it.

I'm using ur connection from last so many years. From that days I don't have any complain for airtel. but from last 1 year I'm facing lots of problems. I made so many complain for my this problem, bt every time from ur side just a single call that says "We are sorry for inconvenience, We are trying to solve your problem soon." but after one year I'm getting more & more problems. From last 15 days I'm nt able to speak from my residence. compulsory I have to go out of my house & speak.

I'm trying to speak to your customer care executive bt they are not responding me very well. Even I try to call your senior person Paras Bhavsar bt this guy i wost then ur junior person. He says "Sir aap muje badmai phone kijie mai aapko problem kya hai jan ke batata hu." Is this a way to respond ur customer.
                          Dear sir/friends,
                          i am also facing range problem of Gujarat in Ahmedabad.
                          i am living near Manv Mandir, Rajdhani Appt. on top floor, but there is no range for airtel mobile.
                          In my familly we are having three airtel cards last five years.

with regards