[Resolved]  Airtel Tadkalive — unsubscribe tadkalive

sir, i would like to inform you that subscription charge rs 20 for airtel tadkalive is being charged on my airtel mobile no [protected]. So i want to unsubscribe that airtel tadkalive on my mobile as soon as posible. Thanking you.

Comments

i would like to inform you that a subscription charge of Rs. 20 is being charged for airtel tadkalive. I wanted to unsubscribe this airtel service on my mobile no [protected] as soon as possible.
thanking you
please, unsubscribe tadkalive service, my no. is [protected]
i would like to inform you that a subscription charge of Rs. 10 is being charged for airtel tadkalive. I wanted to unsubscribe this airtel service on my mobile no [protected] as soon as possible.
Sir/ madam,
I have been charged Rs 20 for airtel tadkalive. I wanted to unsubscribe this airtel service on my mobile no [protected] as soon as possible.
thanking you,
Prodyut.
thanking you..
jiya
sir, i would like to inform u that i had been charged rs 20 for activation of tadkalive.com. I wanted to unsubscribe from that service on my mobile no [protected]. So kindly request you to stop it. please do the needful.
please do the needful as soon as posible.

AirTel — Airtel Tadkalive

It has been observed that a subscription of Rs. 20 is being charged for Airtel Tadkalive against my mobile connection (No. [protected]). I request you to unsubscribe this Airtel service on my mobile with immediate effect please.

Thanking you,

Sincerely
-S. Warrier
thanking you
sir, I woud like to inform you that a subsscription charge of Rs.20 is beeing charged for airtel tadkalive. I wanted to unsbscribe this airtel service on my mobile no [protected] as soon as possible. Thanking you.
dear sir,
i am totally disturb by your tadaklive subscribe and i have complanied so many times to unsubscribe this service but ther is no good response by ur costumer executive. My balance has been deducting continuosly. so tell what i have to do now. Pls tell me how can i unsubscribe this service...tell me as soon as possible...my no. [protected]
sir
please stop tadka live from my number [protected]. it costs 10rs. please unsubscrib the service as soon as possibal.
sir
Please unsubscribe tadkalive immediately, whenever i am sending stop sms to 121 to stop the services i dont see any response of deactivation, contineusly i loosing money for which i haven't subscribed. Please do the needful my no [protected], thanx
please stop tadkalive from my number [protected]. costs 20rs. can u please
unsubscribe this service or please tell me how can i unsubscribe this service...
sir
plz take strict actions against the tadkalive subscription on the number [protected].i m pissed off with the services.i keep calling 198 n 121 asking them to stop it but evrytime i get a reference number for it and nothing so far har happened n i have lost over rs100 for nothing..this is absolutely ridiculous..there is no way i can stop it..but rs20 gets deducted on its scheduled time..your cce assure me after every call that it will be stopped or at other times nothing is activated in my number so why in the world do you think i am charged with rs20 evry fortnight..
please do the needful soon as possible

AirTel — unsubscription of tadka live

please unsubscribe tadkalive service from my mobile as soon as possible.my number is [protected].thanks in advance.

19593