[Resolved]  Axis bank — funds transfer i.e. third party transfer

pls, allow me a third party transfer through i.connect, i already give a letter in my branch for activation purpose, my a/c no [protected] (savings) kinly activate this as early as possible.

Comments

HOW TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO A THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT.
I ALREADY HAVE i connect FACILTY BUT NOT ABLE TO TRANSFER FUNDS.
MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS:

How to fill the fund transfer application form and where to submit?
Is the any way to fill the form online?

Venu
HOW TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO A THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT.
How to fill the fund transfer application form and where to submit?
Is the any way to fill the form online?
You need to adopt the following course of action.

1) Either download Funds Transfer form from Axis' website or get it from your nearest branch.
2) You HAVE TO submit this filled up form to an Axis branch. You may prefer to visit your nearest branch for the same.

The facility will be activated in 2-4 days post your submission of the form.

I Apply for fund transfer facilaty on my account and this facilaty is actived my account but i not
received my iconnet id passward.

BR//
Umesh kumar saini
A/C No.[protected]
I have a Savings Account ([protected]). I wish to transfer money to my husband's account which is an NRO. But I am unable to do the FUNDS TRANSFER because it says fund transfer is not allowed within these account combinations. I am not able to understand the message. Can money not be transferred from SB to NRO?
Hiii,

how can i make 11 digits of other bank a/c 15 digits a/c no. to transfer money through third party...
how to trnsfer money online to my account to another account...
reply fast

am having Saving account in Axis bank..am not able to add third party account(SBI-10 digits account number) for transfer the amount..

Can you tell me, is there any way to add it?
Even i'm also facing a problem in transfering money from my account to an another account. I've login and transaction passwords. But still the problem persists. Please guide me.
dear sir

i was transfer the 700 ruppes from my Ac no:[protected] to ICICI Bank Ac no:[protected] through i connect NEFT transaction on31.08.2010 till now it was not credit in account but amount was debited from my account.
Transaction description NEFT-AXISI[protected]-SUMATHI BATHULA

HI
I AM MAHENDRA MY CUSTOMER ID[protected]
I APPLY & REGISTRATION NEFT
BUT OPTION IN LINK & BROWSER HAVE NOT IN GATE IN DISPLAYED AT SYSTEM
HOW TO CHECK IT & GOT IT FIND IT SEND ME PROPER LINK ABOUT FUND TRANSFER MENU IN NET BANKING
hello, sir
this is kamalakar
pls, allow me a third party transfer(transfer funds) through i.connect, i already give a letter in my branch for activation purpose, my a/c no [protected] (savings), customer id:[protected], secunderabad branch, kindly activate this as early as possible.
This keeps happening to me. I'm sick of Axis bank.
Axis bank is the worst bank in India apart from HDFC. I'm pulling out my account.
i was transfer the 2000 ruppes from my Ac no:[protected] to SBI Bank Ac no:[protected] SBIN0000911 through NEFT transaction on[protected] till now it was not credit in account but amount was debited from my account.
NEFT UTR No AXISI[protected], NEFT Request ID is 21337875 Tranction date:[protected]
Tranction AMOUNT :(INR)2000/-.so please check this datails

regards
Vani R
vani.[protected]@gmail.com

HAVE NOT GOT THE DEBIT CARD

I HAVE NOT GOT MY DEBIT CARD AND CHEQUE BOOK SINCE 20 DAYS AND ITS SERVICE IS VERY SLOW

Axis Bank