[Resolved]  Axis Bank — MONEY DEDUCTION

I am rajesh. ihave an axis bank account. On 06 th july-2009 i withdrawn an amount of 7000.00 by using Axis bank debit card from Axis bank ATM in BTM LAYOUT, BANGALORE. afterwords i not tried any where.
But on the same day(06.07.2009) an amount of Rs 10, 000 reduced from my account.And once again on 11.08.2009 an amount of Rs13, 000 reduced from my account with out any transition. totally i lossed 23, 000 from my acoount.
My Axis bank Account No : [protected]
My axis debit card No :[protected]
My Name :RAJESH B
So kindly give attention regarding this incident.
thanking you sir,
yours sincearly,
rajesh b

Comments

Regarding deduction of amount.

My name is Ashish Bhandrri, Account No. ***********7378, Axis Bank in Bund Garden, Pune. I observed from my statement of account that there is Deduction of Rs. 177/- on[protected] & Rs. 112/- on 24/01/2013.

Please provide me clarification regarding this amount deduction.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Bhandrri, Pune
I am a customer of sbi .I was withdrawing 1500 rupees from ICICI Bank ATM (AT:Bargarh, near indian oil petrol pump, N.H.6, PIN:768028, ODISHA) On 1st May, 2009 but the machine didn't dishpense money, when i had checked my account, this 1500 rupees deducted.I had given so many complain in my branch office, to the nodal officer of ICICI Bank, to the nodal officer of SBI Bank and also to the chairman of sbi bank.I haven't gotten any result.please concern on my complaint.
Name:Amulya Kumar Sahoo
Branch:TELESINGHA(N.T.P.C. Kaniha)
Account no:[protected]
card no:[protected]
Mob no:[protected]
ON[protected] Consolidated Charges for A/c 750.00 Deducted from my account?

I need answer for this why they are deducted.? who is given permission ?

I have found that from my account some deduction is happening and thatswhy I am afraid to put money in my account .
kindly help me with the issue.

Axis Bank