[Resolved]  Axis Bank Home Loan — CIBIL showing 720000 Credit card limit

I have applied for Loan in Axis Bank. after waiting 4 months, i came to know that my CIBIL report is saying that i m owning a credit card which have 720000 rs. credit limit, and i have to pay 600000 rs. I can't believe that a bank can set so much credit limit for saliried employee like me who is getting only 4.8 Lack p/a.

Please suggest what should i do against this bogus CIBIL and its report.

regards,
Ganesh

Comments

Step1: You collect the CIBIL report from AXIS bank (RBI notified banks to issue the CIBIL report on customer request, if bank is rejecting the loan because of bad cridit report.)
Note: In case bank refuses to give this report, you can complain to the banking ombudsmen, they will help you to get the report from bank

Step2: Check the report for any incorrect loan outstandings, defaults, credit card outstandings/defaults

Step3: If you find any mismatch in the report, approch the bank or lender and ask them to correct this detail and update it in CIBIL database

Step 4: Once the wrong entries are removed from CIBIL database, you can approch AXIS bank again

Note: In case if you own this credit card and if it has wrong entries, huge interests and service charges, you can discuss with the credit card company to waive off / reduce payments. Or you can take the help of banking ombudsmen to assist you to resolve this
I had similar experience in my last loan.
coincidentally the bank to which I applied the loan was Axis bank in Gurgaon.

Here is my story

Now since I have dealt with this, I can tell you what to do.

1) Get your credit report from CIBIL.
2) Complaint to them that the claims on you are bogus.
3) Once you file complaint against the party which has logged a complaint they would be defensive if they are at fault. Then they shall try to hold you for not complaining to the consumer court.
4) If you have some little time to spare PLEASE COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM IN CONSUMER COURT. (I could not as I had to flew out of the country after a week)

All the best buddy.

-Ashutosh

Axis Bank — Wrong CIBIL report

Hello Sir,

Recently I have applied for personal loan with HDFC bank. My request has been REJECTED! .

The reason stated to me is due to adverse history of cheque bounce on my account found on CIBIL report. As far as my knowledge I'm keeping up with all of my EMI with Axis bank commitments and statements clarifies the same.

My details are as follows:
Name of account holde Manoj Kumar Yadav