[Resolved]  Bajaj Discover 135 — gear shifting

i purchased the vehicle on 1st of jan i am not happy with the free service, on my first service it is quite ok, in my second service the gear shifting problem was same like before, i lost the petrol while it was given to service, in the third service i told the same problem, but it remains the same, no proper response, i need some response from u, i will suggest to my all friends not to go for bajaj if it continues,
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:25:50
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

discover 135cc — problem in gear shifting

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is my third mail for the same problem and you guy are not even bother to reply to my concern. Is this the way to treat your customer. CR no is 2459
i agree with ur complaint as i've also realised this prob.in gear shifting.

I've an another problem with my shockers. Whenever there are 2 people on the bike its shockers are failed to absorb the shocks. Whenever there are some breakers on the road or something like that i use to slow down the speed n try to pass the breaker with smoothness but even then my shockers makes a noise of deadly hit which makes me panic.

So should i change the shockers?

Bajaj Discover 135 — NOT giving NOC

Not giving NOC

Not giving NOC
I have taken the two wheeler loan from ICICI bank my loan no LTJBL[protected]. Ihave to request you to know me how many instalment is due and if all instelment is clear plz send a mail to paid all instalment detail
Neeraj Agrawal

DISCOVER 135 — Not Giving NOC

Dear Sir /Madam,
I have to purchase a Bajaj Discover 135 on installment by ICICI bank. I have to completed all the Instalment . The last Instalment is paid on 5 AUG 2009. Ihave not giving the NOC till today. I have to request you to give me the processor of Noc or to send me My NOC by my Email .My Loan A/c no. is LTJBL[protected].

Neeraj Agrawal
MOB.[protected]

Emi amount extra Will depit in my account.

Sir
I purchased mobile phone in emi amount Rs.1700.but now this month emi informed as Rs.1929.Kindly credit Rs.1700 only.Do not credit additional amount.

Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014