[Resolved]  Bajaj Finance Ltd — N.O.C regarding

R/sir,
I purchased a LG Tv with the help of Bajaj finance Ahmedabad on 28h march 2009 i give 4EMIs in advance & two cheqe i have paid all the EMIs in time and completed this loan in the month of Dec-09 inspite of that i m not getting NOC, tv bill, advance cheqe from Bajajauto finance. please help me. my Mobil no . [protected]

Comments

tv/ refrigerator — NOC

I have purchased a TV & Refrigerator through Bajaj Finance. My proposal No. is[protected].Still today I have not got NOC. How can I get the NOC please assist me.

thanks & regards

Soumen Sanyal
Respected Sir/Madam,

i had purchased a Samsung LCD TV, A Whirlpool Refrigerator and Samsung Washing Machine from Great Eastern Techno City Kolkata through your employee named Abhijeet. The 4 EMI's @ 4809 (Details Mentioned on the Challan provided) were deducted immediately but i was surprised when the subsequent ECS deduction amount for my Loan # 4100 CD 00017789 was Rs.5143/-. I duly complied to this also as i have a clean record and would not want my Credit History impacted by doing Stop Payment. I Have paid 7 EMI's till now without any default and my Final EMI will be deducted on 10th March, 2010.
Query 1 : Is there any way i can get back the excess amount paid?
Query 2 : What document will i get from Bajaj Finance after the last EMI is Deducted on 10th March, 2010?
Query 3 : What is the time period for me to recieve the NOC?

If required i am ready to go to their regional office. Request you to help on the above queries. Thank you.

Bajaj Finance/CD — noc required

I have settled my loan a/c but still i have received the collection calls regarding some dues. Mr Rajeev Sharma (M.no-[protected]) has settled my case, now i want my loan a/c NOC.
N.O.C regarding
Dear/sir,
I purchased a SONY camera with the help of Bajaj finance KOLKATA on august 20010 i give 4EMIs in advance & one cheqe i have paid all the EMIs in time and completed this loan in the month of april-2011 inspite of that i m not getting NOC, sony camera bill, advance cheqe from Bajajauto finance. please help me. my Mobil no . [protected]
Please provide my noc against purchase of one LG Refrigerator after completion of 24 EMI. My A/c No.4100CD00200193. I can't access the User ID & Password provided from your end.

Saswati Ganguly

Phone No. [protected], [protected].

Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014