[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — gan connection change to my name

Hello Sir, my name Jawalker Suresh Kumar, my native place Pamdi, Anantapur District., My father J.Raghunatha Rao expired on 03.06.2009. My father’s J.Raghunatha Rao Bharath Gas connection at Garladinne, Anantapur District., consumer no. 2410. Change to my name Jawalker Suresh Kumar, i give all processure follows, i give Affidavit, No Objection Certificate with Notary Signature and my father proofs, Bharath Gas Voucher Original no. 6502627, death certificate also my proofs including i give 03.10.2009. Some economic problem i was come to hyderabad. I was call to lot of time M/s Illuru Bharath Gas Enterprises, D.C.No.14070, N.H.7, Garladinne, Anantapur District. But no response last our staff response to your doccuments was gone in my office. I complaint 3 times Bharath Gas Enterpires 1) Ref. No. 75481 Dt. 05.12.2009, 2) Ref. No.2344680 Dt. 10.12.2009, 3) Ref. No. 2356992 Dt. 15.12.2009 but no response. I talk to Ennadu Mundadugu our suggestion first of all your total story and zerox doccuments you will post at District Supply Office, Anantapur. I was post on 16.12.2009, Register Post No. 3803 to The District Supply Officer, Collectorate Compound, Anantapur – 500 004 with Register Post. Present I am a small job at Nagole, Hyderabad. I have no gas connection present sir, but no response.. what sir ? i am very unhappy, no response, no action, i am lot of time call to toll free number[protected], but no response why ? i don't understand. Please Justify Sir my problem. Please change to my name and transfer my gas connection sir.Another small request i have no English language sir. Thank u Sir. Pls resply sir.
gan connection change to my name

Comments

hi sir my name is roshan mere pass bharat gas conestion hai sir me copy name and add. chang karwana chahata hu iske liye kya karna padega
My planing is used to maintain the gas agency business in anantapur district,
if there are any vecencies reply back as soon as possible.

Sekhar.
My planing is used to maintain the gas agency business in anantapur district,
if there are any vecencies reply back as soon as possible.

Sekhar.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
    2049
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014