[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — change distributor

plz sir change the old distibuter

sir my present adress village and post bagahaa distic mirzapur. my old distibuter name chaupal jamuni kachwaa mirzapur.this distibuter dilivery in gram-pahoo mirzapur
so sir plz change new distibuter and atach sarsawati gas agency chunar mirzapur.

your -kusum singh
custmer no[protected]
card no-3369019

Comments

Sir, what you want is a gas transfer. This is a process that is not automatic and thus you have to do it yourself in person. The whole thing will not take too much time and will be easily done. You can learn more about getting your gas connection transferred here:

sir my present adress village and post Kansepur distic Saharanpur.Sir Our Distributor not Provide the Home Gas Delivery, And After Booking The Gas Cylender He Not Give At Actual Cost he Take More Money.
Sir on The Kiran Gas Agency They Are Doing Black Of Gas Cylender,
thank
sir my comlain is radha gas agencyFROM MIRZAPUR because of time to not dilivery my home and do not called receive and answer is not sutisfied cust i live on dariyapur. DISTIBUTERS TALKING IS VERY BAD . my contect no [protected].

2035
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014