Big Bazaar — furniture not delivered on date

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 Manish Singh
i am manish from gurgaon. we have purchased 1 double bed, 1 study table and a chair. the total amount was more than 17000. we purchased it from big bazaar, Sahara mall. our challan no. is 0592 dated 07.11.12. the product was to be delivered on 12.11.12 as they promised us. we bought it for Diwali festival only. they didn't delivered the items. even they are not responding well. they are not receiving my calls also. We haven't got the items yet. we are wasting our time and money also. We are being harassed by them. The challan is being attached also.
please tell me what to do.

furniture not delivered on date

Comments

Big Bazar Gurgaon — Free Gift not given

As stated in the promotion of big bazar,i purchased Rs8500,out which if we purchase 7999 or more then entitled for free jucier mixer grinder till diwali.but its been three days and they falsely promising to deliver at home everyday.this is very sad and harasing.if they dont have or dont want to fullfill then why are they clameing this in big advertisemnets.
kindly help me to get my due gift.

thanks & Regards,
Pradeep.

BIG BAZAAR — Furniture not delivered

Furniture not delievered

I have ordered a Sofa set and bed from Furniture Bazaar at Big Bazaar, Coimbvatore Tamil Nadu. The item is supposed to be delivered in 15 days but it is three weeks now and it is still not delivered. I have made several calls to the customer service but they make blind promises to deliver "by tomorrow!"....

Big Bazaar, Sahara Mall, Gurgaon — Furniture not delivered

I have booked furniture in Big Bazaar on 1-1-2011. The delivery was supposed to be within 7 to 10 days. They supplied the items after 15 days except one study table. They said the cherry colour which I ordered is not available, it is supposed come from Malaysia, which is expected around Jan 26. I went to the shop on 26 th Jan 2011, the table was not wavailable, I was asked to wait for another week till Feb 4th. After that, I told them to deliver whatever colour available with them. Now I am told they lost the bill and could not trace it. I had booked the table for my daughter and wanted it before her exams. I am really fed up. Kindly help me.

Bill No. 1485 & 1487 dated[protected] bought at Sahara Mall, Gurgaon, Haryana. The total bill amount 21294/- had already been paid. The bill is in my husband's name ARVIND KUMAR.

Jeya Shanthi

BIG BAZAAR — furniture not received

Paid money to Biz Bazaar , NOIDA on 12th December . Till 27th , They have not delivered furniture. Their call center has no answer. They dont respond on mail. The are cheaters and do not buy anything unless given to you against cash. Future delivery will never be made. Kishor Biyani is loosing money in his business and if it goes like this soon will be out our business and will ask Government to bail him out
rajeev [protected]
Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the delay in delivery of your furniture. I request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number, the store details and reference id 1374. I will personally look into your issue and get back to you with an update on the same.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received a response from your end.

Dear Manish,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and we would like to assist you in the same but due to unavailability of your contact details we would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details and reference id 9148 and we will get in touch with you.

Awaiting your response.

Dear Manish,

We are yet to receive any response from your end.

Awaiting your response.

Future Group Care

Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    Big Bazaar - furniture not delivered on date