BillDesk — Unsuccessful transaction

JABALPUR, Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 malkhan
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP[protected].
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:[email protected]

Comments

Paid AP PGECET 2016 application fee through above billdesk through debit card payment.

It didn't give Transcation id to complete the registration of pgecet 2016.
This is A.Raghu ram made a payment from "INDIAN BANK" through "RuPay" for an online application form. While in transaction completion process i got a pop-up showing that "this information can be read by the third parties by given options YES or NO" then i clicked "NO" then suddenly the transaction process has been stopped. I have not got any transaction ID and others my online payment has been stopped. The message from my bank account has received showing a deduction of respective amount.
Please kindly inform what was problem.
Your's faithfully
A.Raghu Ram
Mail: [email protected]
PHno: [protected]

Process failed but payment is done.

i did pay online exam fee of mpsc post of tax asst. But displayed u process failed . But payment is done by my acount. Rs.267 /- charge twiss.
Dear i have pay my jvvnl electricity bill pay throught billdesk txn id GSBI[protected] but txn faild and debit my bank account rupees 678
Pls refund my amount in my bank account

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009