BillDesk — Unsuccessful transaction

JABALPUR, Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 malkhan
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP[protected].
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:[email protected]

Comments

my bank account balance is Minos but bill-desk is not successively
the Una branch deduct some amount from my account and staff is not telling why this amount is deducted and that deduction was done without my consent.
Mobile No. [protected]

Aircel — NO REPONSE

Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP[protected] on mobile number [protected](Madhya Pradesh) of amount Rs.98.
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction I didn't not recieved any reponse.
And also when I talked in customer care office.Sir,two operators name Vinod and Krishna talked with me in very rough language.
Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct and help me to get my valuable money.
Early action is requested.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:[email protected]
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

On 05.05.2012 i made online Tata docomo Bill Payment for Rs.1000 through my HDFC Credit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So again tried for online payment and it was sucessfully submitted. Later i came to know that Rs 1000 was debited from account Twice and same was reflected in my transaction list today. Here with this complaint i had attached error screen shot.Seeking your esteemed help and advice in this regards.

Thanks & Regards
D.S.Rajesh Kumar
[email protected]

On 28.05.2012 i made online reliance netconnect Bill Payment for Rs.833.00 through my AXIS debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So what should I do now?
Mrs.S.M.Badadhe
sir, my name jyotsanaben m dudia. my amarnathji yatra on jkbank online e-registeration try. but not succes. i have boi debit card-boi master card. not acept the trasaction.my I IP address 117.229.19.102 and access time Jun 14 12:26:47 IST 2012. what the process your transaction' advice to me. please reply me at my e-mail adress- [email protected]
On 18.06.2012 i made online recharge of my uninor prepaid no.of Rs.20/- only My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So what should I do now? .please reply me at my e-mail adress [email protected]

Bharatkumar
Dharwad Karnataka
On 21.06.2012 i made online idea postpaid Bill Payment for Rs.442.00 through my icici bank debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So what should I do now?
Rajashree khare

On 05.07.2012 i made online Tata photon Bill Payment for Rs.2134 through my Bank Of Maharashtra Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So what should I do now?

Thanks & Regards
Shrikant Ganesh Pande
[email protected]

On 26.7.2012 i made online Payment for Rs.168.00 through my canara bank debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So what should I do now?
with regards

I have made transaction of Rs. 1676/- to pay my BSNL Broadband Connection bill today i.e 28/7/2012 through Axis Bank Debit Card. But i not received the confirmation of my payment. I have received one message 'Sorry we are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries'. But the following amount is debited from my account. So please guide me what should i do in this case.

Thanks & Regards,
Milind Maddel ...
Mobile No - [protected].

Sir.I have transaction of Rs.365.00 to book a ticket in the name of Vivek Vishal, 20yrs, inSHATABDI EXPRESS from RANCHI to DHANBAD and same amount was deucted from my account booking was not done it was said"sorry we are unable to process.So I request you to credit the same amount in my account. Thanking you, Yours, Dila Ram Mandi, Dhanbad. I

On 08.08.2012 iam trying send payment the premium amount to iciciprulife through credit card of Standard Chartered bank .processing continue but in the last secure code is required that i forget when ask to reset the secure code, after resetting the secure code the mesage showing that Your transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry! We are unable to process your transaction". Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So what should I do now? please reply me at my e-mail
Javed Ahmed
[email protected]

I made transaction towards tatadocomo online recharge for rupees 30 through axis bank internet banking on 8 august 2012.I received this error from Billdesk "Payment Unsuccessful."
The amount has been Rs. 30 has been deducted from the bank. Kindly make necessary arrangement.

I have mentioned the transaction id below

3 08 Aug 2012 ICONN/52245912/080812/TATA DOCOMO (BILL 30.00

Narayanan
[email protected]

I have transaction of Rs.835.00 to book a ticket in the name of Krishnakumar Govekar, 24yrs, in MANDOVI EXPRESS from THIVIM to MUMBAI and 1670/- (835*2) amount was deucted from my account (Bank Of India) booking was not done it was said"sorry we are unable to process.So I request you to credit the same amount in my account. My Transaction Id's are [protected], [protected], and [protected].

Thanking you,
Krishnakumar Govekar
Dear sir
I make transaction towords tata photon plus postpaid online bill payment for Rs-1000/through sbi debit card on 04august2012 recive this eror from billdesk purchas worth Rs-1000/ on pos [protected] at billdesk txn #[protected] the ammount has been debited my account Rs -1000/ .plese make neassary arragement this ammount my account .
right now i have paid some of Rs. 200 from my S.b.i credit card for vodaphone mobile recharge which no is [protected]

Kazi Riyaz

Bank of Baroda — online recharge failed

Sir/Madam,
I opted for online recharge on my BSNL No. [protected], the amount of Rs . 43 was deducted but my mobile did not get the top up value. and i was send my oxitransID i.e.[protected].
please send the money back into my account.
right now i have paid some of Rs. 20 from my ICICI DEBIT card for TATA DOCOMO mobile recharge which no is [protected]
and my account debited but mobile recharge has not done successful so how can i get my money back or my mobile recharge with that amount.

ABDUL WAHAB H