BillDesk — Unsuccessful transaction

JABALPUR, Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 malkhan
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP[protected].
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:[email protected]

Comments

On 01.11.2012 i made online Payment for Rs.104.00 through my bank of india debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So what should I do now?
with regards

Atul Kumar Oswal
UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION
Sir, I recharged through BSNL website on 01/11/2012, with transaction ID 183.82.97.
Sir, regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir, when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore, I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Yours faithfully
A J V REDDY
email id:[email protected]
I paid through my HDFC credit card a sum of Rs.2000.00 for star cj network india bil on 02.11.2012 AT 21.31.22 hrs which has been shown. as error. HDFC has confirmed payment. Please reconcile.My Mobile No.IS [protected].

Col Pradeep Sinha
i made e-ticket booking today 03.11.12 with karur vysya bank debit card account. I have received one message 'Sorry we are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries'.so what should i do now??

Narayanasamy.P
[email protected]
i apply IBPS bank exam but money is deducted not applied my job its very sorrow for me i use KVB debit card

On 05.11.2012 i am trying to send payment of my hdfc credit card monthly premium amount Rs. 1005/-through netbanking of Oriental bank of commerce. but after completion of all process, in step 3 message shows transaction status failured. and i forget note down the transaction id. but the payment is deducted from my account.so please refund my deducted amount as soon as possible.The details of credit card and other are given below.
with regards
ambar saxena
credit card number :[protected]
date:05/11/12
bank transaction description : IB SM TXN.ID_TORY[protected]
BANK: ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
AMOUNT:1005/-(ONE THOUSAND FIVE ONLY)
Mob.No.:[protected], [protected]
my payment was decleard as unsucessful. I had used debit card of BOI. CAN I KNOW WHY THIS..
UR SITE ALLOWS TO USE PAYMENT FROM MY ICICI CREDIT CARD ONLY ONCE & WHEN I TRIED TO REFILL ON ANOTHER PNONE IT DECLINES, MAY I KNOW WHY ??
On 16.11.2012 i made online Tata docomo sms pack recharge of Rs.80 through my cosmos visa debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". So again tried for online payment and it was sucessfully submitted. Later i came to know that Rs 80 was debited from account. then i called the customer care of tata docomo.. but they said that such msg scheme of rs80 is not activated till yet.. here i m very disappointed by such things...Seeking your esteemed help and advice in this regards.

Thanks & Regards
priyanka pathak
[email protected]
I am Mohammed Aleem from Mahabubnagar.I have paid current month bill(NOV'12) throw Online(BILLDESK SBI MAESTRO DEBIT CARD) and I got SMS from bank(SBI DEBIT CARD NO:[protected] Rs.199/- POS [protected] AT BillDesk BillPay txt#[protected] On[protected] which is bill payment has deducted from my Account.But i did not get any reciept from website.When i was see payment Enquiry i saw my bill is pending.Please see my Bill status and send me a Reciept for this bill as soon as possible.
SEC :[protected]

M.Aleem
Mahabubnagar(AP),
PH:[protected]
dear sirs,
i have booked mp tourism bus ticket from indore to bhopal for 23.11.12 through my icici bank credit card.The transaction was not completed and i was asked to contact [email protected]
Please advice my action need to e taken.
Surendra Badjatia
HI,
I MADE AN ONLINE PAYMENT OF RS 250 TOWARDS VODAFONE PREPAID ONLINE RECHARGE, through my ICICI debit card the money was debited but the transaction was unsuccessful and a message was displayed as "Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries". Kindly do the required.
Keerthi
[email protected]
On 19th November, 2012 I tried to make a payment of Rs.1210 for my energy bill a/c[protected] [PUNEESH ARORA} using ICICI Credit card. My card a/c has been debited but the message from your side is SORRY.. unable to process your transaction.
Kindly look in to the matter and adjust the amount. SMS in confirmation will be highly appreciated.
I PAID FOR JEEMAIN ONLINE EXAM THROUGH MY CITIBANK CREDIT CARD . THE AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED OF RS 709.25 BUT I DID NOT GET THE CONFIRMATION PAGE YET.
NONE OF THE HELPLINES ARE RECEIVING THE CALL. DO THE NEEDFUL
dear sir,
as i have applied for JEE MAIN 2013 bearing application number 30207182 . when i go for fee payment the transaction was unsuccessful and you have deducted RS 810 from my UCO bank card. so kindly i request you to refund my money.

with regards,
Adil khan s/o Malik dad Khan
mob no:[protected]
Dear Sir/Madam

On 25.11.2012 I made on line Payment a reliance electricity bill for Rs.40.00 through my bank of india(BOI) debit card. My transaction was failed with an error "Reasons: Unable to Process: Transaction was declined Please Try again ". And after that when I checked from Internet banking the money had been deducted from my saving bank account balance. So what should I do now? It is not the matter of Rs.40.00 rupees but if it would be more at any time what could be the suggestion from your side.
with Thanks & Regards

Sashikant Mohanty
Mob- [protected]
Email- [email protected]

dear sir,
I have made transaction of Rs.2950 for filling Examination form of rgpv through PNB INTERNET BANKING from my account i.e [protected] name is kamlesh kewat in 04/11/2012 .
transaction detail-
transaction no. amount enrolment no. name

[protected]/- 0112ex113d05 vikram kumar
[protected]/- 0112ex113d05 vikram kumar
[protected]ex091034 kamlesh kewat
due to server error i have made two transaction for each but the ffollowing amount is debited from my account. so please guide me what should i do in this case.
kamesh kewat
contact no.- [protected]
email- [email protected]
Sir.I have transaction of Rs.246.00 to book a ticket in the name of PRABHU NATH ROY, 54yrs, in LAL QUILA EXPRESS from PATNA to KOLKATA and same amount was deucted from my account booking was not done it was said"sorry we are unable to process.So I request you to credit the same amount in my account. Thanking you, Yours, ANSU RAI KOLKATA PH.NO [protected]

On 29.11.2012 i made online Tata docomo Bill Payment for Rs.50 through my HDFC Debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries". i receive SMS from bank 50/- debited from my a/c. but balance not came in my phone a/c/ (BILLDESK4862).

Thanks & Regards
Shashikant Kumbhar
[email protected]

ight now i have paid some of Rs. 200 from my karnataka bank for Airtel mobile recharge but mobile recharge has not done successful so how can i get my money back or my mobile recharge with that amount.
thanks