BillDesk — Unsuccessful transaction

JABALPUR, Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 malkhan
With due respect and humble submission.I lay down few words for your kind consideration.
Sir,I recharged through Aircel website on 14/04/2012,with transaction number MP[protected].
Sir,regarding this transaction when I tried to enquire about my transaction but not recieved any reponse so far.
Sir,when I called in billdesk office they talked with me very roughly.

Therefore,I want to register complaint against billdesk to get appropriate response on this serious misconduct.
Early action is requested.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Abhijeet Singh
email id:[email protected]

Comments

Hi.. I tried to recharge an amount of 250 to my vodafone network from my canara bank debit card via bildesk.. I got the message from bank that 250 rs is debited from account but recharge is unsuccessful. Its showing Reason: Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries.

Praveen
Hi.. I tried to recharge an amount of 250 to my vodafone network from my canara bank debit card via billdesk.. I got the message from bank that 250 rs is debited from account but recharge is unsuccessful. Its showing Reason: Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries.

Praveen
I am paid my Lic policy premium[protected] thorough in my standard charterd net bank on 02/12/12 amount rupees 665.the amount debited in my account but the amount not paid my lic policy my ref no;05809381 response me and clear my transaction.thanking you.my mail id [email protected], mobile no:[protected]
SIR,
IAM WANT TO PAY THE FEES OF NEET 2013 EXAM THROUGH UNITED BANK OF INDIA DEBIT CARD, BUT IN EVERY TIME THE ACTION REMAIN UNSUCCESSFUL PLEASE TELL ME THE RIGHT METHOD OF DOING THIS TANSICITION.YOU CAN MAIL ME THE METHOD. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]
I was trying to make a transaction through my UBI debit card on 05/12/2012, , bt unfortunately
it failed and I have been asked to visit the [email protected] What should i do now..
my mail [email protected]
my mob no-- [protected]
plz do the needful at your earliest because this is very urgent..

yours faithfully
DR. TAPAS CHATTERJEE

I had made a TATA Docomo recharge of RS- 500 on 05/12/12 through my axis bank account. The message i got was that my account is debited by Rs 500 and the id they provided was ICONN/60443285/051212/TATA DOCOMO. however the phone was still not recharged with the balance.
The TAT docomo executive is asking for transaction id. Even after giving him the above mention id he states that its not the transaction id. Now from should i provide him the transaction id.

I want my recharge to be done or i want my money back.

IO am totally fed up with the TATA Docomo's service.

The TATA Docomo number is [protected]
last two daysing iam trying to pay Rs.1000/- to NEET UG 2013 through my HDFC bank debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please contact to [email protected] for any queries". So what shall I do now? I want to pay the fee at the earliest otherwise double the payment shall be payable.
with regards
DN Rajan
email id: [email protected]
Phone: [protected]

I made transaction towards ebay.in purchase for Rs. 929 through SBI debit card on 5th december 2012. I received error from Billdesk . The amount Rs.929 has been deducted from my account (State Bank of India). but the Payment was not done..My Transaction Id is[protected]. Kindly make necessary arrangement.

I have mentioned the transaction id below

POS PRCH-POS[protected] BILLDESK SBIPG-

---
RAMYA, [protected]
[email protected]
I recharged through Vodafone website on 08th Dec 2012(Saturday) with an amount of Rs.89/-. But the transaction we unsuccessful and the amount was deducted from my account.

I did send an email to them @[email protected], but no reply. Please register my complaint here and try to get the refund for this failed/unsuccessful transaction.
sir mene abhi bill pay kiya hai, mujhe pay hua ki nahi uski detail give me mera ibrs no[protected] hai
I recharged my VIRGIN mobile no.[protected] ON 11/12/2012 WITH Rs.38 from virgin mobile website and recharge was unsuccessful.please kindly recharge with above amount because Rs.38 has deducted from my CC.JALENDRA SINGH CONT.[protected]
That the reply i got after making payment of RS 723.00 THROUGH MY axis bank DEBIT CARD
MY BSNL A/C NO IS [protected] & MY Transaction reference id is: TX[protected]
PLZ DO NEED FULL
My email id is
[email protected]
I tried to pay online my bill received from Reliance Energy for account No.[protected] but got the reply Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries.
Hi.. I tried to recharge an amount of 199 to my AIRCEL network from my INDUSIND BANK debit card via billdesk, but recharge is unsuccessful. Its showing Reason: Sorry! We are unable to process your transaction. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries.
Hi Sir,

I tried to book ticket on tnstc on 22 dec.(from : Madurai To: Chennai)(Journey date:01/01/2013).I made payment for 357 through axis debit card, but i got error in the bill desk payment gateway.Please refund my amount.Expecting positive reply.

Soundar
mail id:[email protected]
Tnstc:Username:(soundar_1)

On 23.12.2012 i made online NEET exam Payment for Rs.1000 through my sbi debit card. My transaction was failed with error "Reasons: sorry!We are unable to process your transaction.Please conatct us at [email protected] for any queries". Later i came to know that Rs 1000 was debited from account and same was reflected in my transaction list today. Here with this complaint i had attached error screen shot.Seeking your esteemed help and advice in this regards.

Thanks & Regards
G.VENKATA DINESH KUMAR
[email protected]

WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAD AN UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION ALTHOUGH AN AMOUNT OF RS.1013 WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I MADE MY TRANSACTION THROUGH DEBIT CARD FOR REGISTERING TO CBSE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OF THE EXAMINATION FEES FOR NEET EXAM.THE SCREEN DISPLAYED AN ERROR THAT TRANSACTION WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND QUERIES CONTACT BILLDESK.COM.PLEASE TAKE AN IMMEDIATE STEP AS THE DEMAND OF THE SITUATION IS VERY URGENT AND MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE

[email protected]
WHEN I AM DOING RECHARGE ONLINE AFTER PUTTING INFORMATION OF DEBIT CARD THEN WILL COME AN ERROR, SO IS IT ANY PROBLEM OF HACKING AND WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ABOUT RECHARGE PLZ GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK TO ME, EMAIL ME - [email protected]
right now i have paid some of Rs. 55 from my i.c.i.c.i debit card for b.s.n.l mobile recharge which no is [protected]
and my account debited but mobile recharge has not done successful so how can i get my money back or my mobile recharge with that amount

jaisin
[protected], [protected]
i made online recharge payment for rs 100(bsnl) from my union bank of india visa card...but it was unsuccessful..pls tell me the full prosidure of recharge and get back my recharge payment!!!

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009