[Resolved]  Bridgestone — crack formed inner-wall

LAST DECEMBER 2009 I AM PURCHASED A TATA INDICA DLS, MY CAR HAVE TYRE NAMED BRIDGESTONE ONE TYRE IS CRACK FORMED INNER WALL , I TELL THE TATA SERVICE CENTRES THE SERVICE ADVISERS SEND THE TYRE TO BRIDGESTONE AUTHOURISED DEALERS ENGINEER ASKED TO ME THE TYRE IS IMPACT ON A STONE , BUT TYRE OUTER WALL IS VERY PERFECTLY,THAT IS SURELY NOT MY PROBLEM AND THAT TYRE COMPLAINT STARTS FROM 72 KM RUNNING ONLY. THAT CAR DRIVE SINGLE MYSELF ONLY , THE BRIDGESTONE TYRE COMPANY TELL TO ALL COSTUMERS THIS ANSWER ONLY ( IMPACT ON STONE....) NOW I AM COME NEAR TO 1 YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD THAT PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED TO ME... I AM WORRY ABOUT BRIDGESTONE TYRE...

Comments

Very Bad Tyre Quality and even Worst Customer Service... no one should purchase these tyres...
I had the same experience.My tyre torned out and it is useless.My advice is not to take bridgestone tyres.It is very poor in quality now a days as the demand increased.Please go for other good brands.
yeah exactly i had also same problem and the dealer from which i had purchased he is not replacing the tyre and i have to purchased new tyre from diffrent dearel of another brand ... my trust from bridgestone is totally ruined

Bridgestone Tyres India
    Bridgestone Tyres India Phone
    +91 11 4235 1636 [Delhi North]
    +91 79 2689 1106 [Ahmedabad]
    +91 61 2329 0611 [Patna]
    Bridgestone Tyres India Address
    Plot No. A43, Phase - II, MIDC Chakan, Village Sawardari, Taluka Khed, Dist., Pune, Maharashtra, India - 410501