[Resolved]  BSNL Broadband — BSNL Borad Band Noida

I have just registered for BSNL Broadband Service since December 2008.My Phone number is[protected]
Right from day one, I have been having problems with their connection.
I was informed that I would be charged a montly rental for the modem however I was charged the entire price for the modem in the month of December 2008 which I have paid on the due date.
The Broadband connection is slow, and has not been working many times.I have been repeatedly making complaints on their Customer Care number as well as spoken to the local Engineer to come and fix the modem/wires which may be the cause of the service not working as network keeps fluctuating some times.However after no service for 2 weeks and numerous complaints and no soultions later, I am feeling helpless and request your assistance in the matter.
Preet Chacko

Comments

BSNL - Broaband Noida — Internet not working

I have just registered for BSNL Broadband Service since December 2008.
Preet Chacko
I'd suggest you better switch to AIRTEL.
Their service is Flawless
Internet is not working for the last 15 days...my no is [protected]
I have BSNL Broadband Service .My Phone number is[protected]
Right from day one, I have been having problems with their connection.

The Broadband connection is slow, and has not been working many times.I have been repeatedly making complaints on their Customer Care number as well as spoken to the local Engineer to come and fix the modem/wires which may be the cause of the service not working as network keeps fluctuating some times, although my telephone is also dead...However after no service for 2 weeks and numerous complaints and no solutions later, I am feeling helpless and request your assistance in the matter.
Dear sir
Last 20 days the connection is ded. Broadband and phone connection
full detail - Gyanendra kumar singh
Phone No[protected]
mobile No - [protected]
Address - Yadav clinic Gali no -2, Naya Bans, sector- 15, noida, uttar paradesh
my bsnl broadband[protected] is always in some trouble and services are pathetic kindly help to resolve the problem.As there is no airtel or other broadband services available here the conditions are just pathetic and also I can't churn out my connection.
I have applied for BSNL brodband connection on 08/10/2010.
[protected] number is given to me also i deposited the 2200.00 in advance
but till now wire is not extended to my house it has been over a month
no body is listening to me
Rashid Ali
NOIDA
BSNL is providing one of the worst services in india.This company is pathetic and i am fed up.
Dear sir / Madam,

My bsnl Telephone no. & broadband[protected] is always in some trouble and services are pathetic and request you to kindly help to resolve the problem

Ajay kumar mishra
Dear sir
My phone no &broadband[protected] is always in some trouble and services are pathetic and request you to kindly help to resolve the problem

ADDRESS-F-64 C, 4 HNO-93 SEC 40 NOIDA
MOBILE NO-[protected]
Hi Sir,
I brought new BSNL pre-paid SIM no. [protected] but it takes 3 days for activation plus I am very disappointed with services also.
Because as per our conversation with customer care executive, She told me that I have 100 Rs hide balance which is used while I call to BSNL to BSNL and 50 Rs is rest to other. But it is not same that i have actual 50 Rs balance which is used same when I called BSNL to BSNL and also BSNL to others and also local BSNL to BSNL charges is 50 paise too which is not cleared. And also I have 1 more query that why every single sms which I sent is delivered twice to sender and rent to 2 sms also from my balance which is not right as per user point of view.
Could you help me out from such problems. Because its my 1st experince with BSNL and in short time I have alot complaints and not saticfied.

Neha
i am not receving my telephone bill in my postal address REGULARLY. kindly send my telephone bill by e-mail. my e-mail id is : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

BSNL telephone no is[protected], BSNL-Account no--[protected] I THE NAME OF RAJKISHORE PANIGRAHI, I have to claim from my office, kindly send me copy of telephone bill for two months-- May-2012 qand June-2012. IT IS URGEN PLEASE.

R.K.PANIGRAHI
I have just registered for BSNL Broadband Service since November 2008. My Phone number is[protected].
The Broadband connection is slow, and has not been working many times.I have been repeatedly making complaints on their Customer Care number as well as spoken to the local Engineer to fix the problem. However after 2 months and numerous complaints and no solution has been offerd till date.
I am feeling helpless and request your assistance in the matter or conversely terminate the land line connection and broad band.
Alka