[Resolved]  BSNL — Broadband usage details not able to see

for last 1 month i am not able to see my usage details. I have my portal ID and Password. Previously i used to see. Now only i am not able to see. Please do the needful

Comments

Before 4 to 5 days i can't see my data usage. So please look after this matter.

Yours faithfully
Sandhya Das
Hi sir i cannot able to check my internet usage details from (bbservice.in) or (data.bsnl.in) in this two web site is not match my portal id.. my telated staff has not correctly say the information ..so i feel to bad .. so pls take the step .
Sir
My Broad Band cannot able to check my internet usage details from (bbservice.in)
from about one weak i m not able to see my data usage.Firstly the usage checking site rarely opens and when it open, it sometimes shows that information for data usage is not availanle.Now days whe i login it only shows signout option, all other options are not available. Please solve this problem.
my natwork connection not in constant disconet every 10 mint pleas solve my conection problem.
Respected sir/madam,
Im a customer in bsnl broadband using Home250plan. I can't able to open the www.data.bsnl.in address to see the usage balance details so please help me to see the details without any error. please help me through my mail id that is [protected]@yahoo.co.in... because this bsnl mail id also open in that particular address which is not opening...

Thanking you.
Yours truly.
Jebin.
Before 4 to 5 days i can't see my data usage. So please look after this matter.

Please correct the web site to enable to check the usage.

Siddique

I did open the site with a view to find the relvant link to see why my telephone bill have not

been received against my tel.no.[protected] with broadband facility, but could not

locate the right site.Please guide.

With regards,

Satnam Singh
I am able to open my BSNL usage account.But it Shows..please hel[:(]
I am using bb since 10 days. I have my portal id and password. But all the time when I want see by usage details, the screen is completely blank.
i am not able to see my usage details
usage details not showing up since 19 Aug 2009. Please help.
I was unable to see my net usage for past 1 month..So please take necessary action..

BSNL Broadband — Can't see usage for August onwards

For about ten days I can't access to Broadband Account Management site to see my usage details
and change password
hello...i can't access to Broadband Account Management site to see my usage details from 15 days...plz do something...
i can't see my account usage...plz help me and makes me satisfied that bsnl is best...

usage — Not able to open broadband usage

we are unable to see the usage of our network in the past several days. Please verify and give details of our account detail
sir, iam not able to see the current usage since last month, please update the website and make economical to customers. thanking you sir
pl send me on wgich site broad band usage can be seen

ashok kumar katti