[Resolved]  BSNL Data One — to know portal id and password.

sir,please help me get my portal id and passord so that i can check my data tone usage.tanx.

Comments

B.S.N.L. DATAONE BROADBAND — PORTAL Id. &PASSWORD

My hartiest request to you please send me my portal Id. & password so that i can find my monthwise broadband usage. Whenever am opening the web site http://data.bsnl.in they are asking for my portal Id. & password. Please help me at the earliest. My mobile no.-[protected]

bsnl-dataone-broadband — portal ID and password

I don't know my bsnl-dataone-broadband portal ID and password. I need them urgently to check my usage.
Please the details to this e-mail address of mine.
Kindly send me my portal id and password for my broadband usage urgently. Yesterday I sent mails but no reply. please send me the same immediately. My landline # is [protected]
i wnat to know my portal id for know my monthly usage datail
I want to crate an email id in dataone. Plz send me one immediately or let me know the procedure to do so. I wanna check the usage of my broadband.
please send me my portal id and password
i want to know my portal id for know my monthly usage datail
i want to know my portal id also password for know my monthly usage datail
BSNL customer care is very poor. I tried '[protected]' for BB customercare, but even after waiting for 10 minutes I continued to listen their "music" and after getting fed up of hearing recorded propotional messages I hanged up eventually.

I have a simple question to BSNL:
You must change the default router password otherwise your account can be misued/hacked.
HOW TO KNOW THE EMAIL ID (which is also the login id) WHEN I GET MY DATA-ONE CONNECTION?

Is BSNL listening? This is the very first day experience. Don't expect customer care from govt. agencies.
i want to know my portal id also password for know my monthly usage datail
i wnat to know my portal id for know my monthly usage datail. my num="[protected]"..
i want to know my portal id and password to know my monthly usage...send it immediately.. my number is[protected]
I want to know my portal id and password to know my monthly usage..
my no is[protected]...
Please send me my portal id and password for dataone account. My phone number is[protected].

dataone — portal id & password

i want to know my portal id & password so as to check my broadband usage details.
please mail me the portal id & password for the no.[protected].please
Plz. send me my portal id and password immediately. My number is "[protected]".
BB Customer care is very RUDE and HOPELESS. She disconnected even before hearing my complaint.

My land-line phone no: is[protected]., and also I'm having broad band connection. I have been provided portal id and password which of these do not match with the requirements. Please send me the correct portal id and the password.
SG.Ramaesh.