[Resolved]  BSNL Mobile — to change excel gold plan

Sir, I want to change my excel general gold plan to excel prepaid. My mobile no.is [protected].

Comments

sir, i want to my change the saral plan to other plan.
Sir, I want to change my excel saral plan to excel prepaid. My mobile no.is [protected].
I want to cancel my excel gold plan to excel general. Please give directions.
Sir, I would like to Change my Excel gold plan to general prepaid. my mobile No.is [protected]
Three days ago I submitted my complaint to change from excel gold plan to general prepaid. I did not get any reply. Kindly change it as early as possible. My mobile no.is [protected]
Dear sir i want to change my excel gold plan to general plan, my mobile no is [protected]. please let me know the procedure.
Sir, Kindly change my excel gold plan to general plan. My mobile no.is [protected].

SIM RECHARGING — EXCEL GOLD PLAN

I AM NOT ABLE TO RECHARGE MY EXCEL GOLD SIM AS IT IS EXPIRED ON 28.02.09 AND COUPON NO : IS[protected].

MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]

WETHER EXCEL GOLD PLAN IS THERE OR IF IT IS NOT THERE WETHER IT CAN BE CONEVRTED TO ANY ALTERNATIVE PLAN OR NOT.

PLEASE HELP ME.

RGDS

KVV RAMANA RAO
I want to cancel my Excel gold plan and activate General plan can you just tell me directions?
i want to change my bsnl add on card plan from EASY to YOUNG . How do i do it?
I want to cancel my excel gold plan to excel general. Please give directions.

no:[protected]
Dear sir i want to change my excel gold plan to general plan, my mobile no is[protected]
Dear sir, i purchased a bsnl sim card on 18.07.2009. that mobile no.is [protected]. Already i have given my proof id. but, still the sim card is not activated. Pls kindly help me. my another contact no.is [protected].
to change excel gold plan
Sir, I want to change my excel gold plan to excel prepaid. My mobile no.is[protected]. this plan all calls to 50 paise per minute
Read comments
25 days ago I submitted my complaint to change from excel gold plan to general prepaid. I did not get any reply. Kindly change it as early as possible. My mobile no.is[protected]

B.S.N.L. — MOBILE PLAN CHANGE.

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected], BEING A FARMER BY BIRTH I WANT TO CHANGE MY PRSENT PLAN 525 TO AGRICULTURE CLOSE USER GROUP, COUNCERN HAS DCLINED TO DO SO WITHOUT GIVING PROER REASON.
Excel gold is the worst with no good plans, very expensive (80 paise per message :( !) inspite of monthly rent of Rs.70.00!!

Please advice a best plan that bsnl provides. Also I would want to convert billing to a post paid. Hence advice a best plan ASAP.
sir i want to change my excel gold plan to excel general plan. please help me with the procedure in doing so.
Sir, I want to change my excelGold plan to general plan, [protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]