Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 771

Myself P Saha and I am lecturer in a Govt Unversity.
After 6 months of waiting I get the connection of broadband service (Phone no. [protected]) this month from my local telephone exchange (Nimta Telephone exchange). They connect it and then I get the ID, password also, but unfortunately till now the internet line is not working. When they connected the line, modem etc, they charge extra money etc for better service, but after that nobody come to see the matter. I also dont know what is the use of the helpline no, and the exchange phone number given in the list when this are either useless or nobody entertain the call. Whenever we try to contact the helpline no. given in the list, nobody receive the call. I tried again and again, but no result. One day they recieve it ans tell to call after 2 hrs, but after that nobody receive the call. After trying 2 days, they have received the call they told to contact local exchange, and local exchange told to contact to kmain exchange evert time. But they dont have any time to verify the matter of connection problem and to help us. Rather they misbehave with us whenever we try to call to main exchange. Is this is the service of BSNL and we have to pay monthly subscription of this useless type of service?

I had personally visited the Hoskerehalli BSNL branch on 15th march and applied for the transfer of my telephone. But still the work order is not issued. i am trying to call almost all the BSNL offices but not getting any response.
    Could some one please check the same at the earliest ???????? Unnecessarly i am ending up paying the Rent
    My teleophone no is 22109379 & consumer no. 47856458 not working from 1 month.when i called to helpline nobody receive my call today also called some one received & also told my problem but he answared u have two months outstanding but i've already paid & callect the receipt voucher.

Sir so many problem i face in this connection.

Sir so many problem i face in this connection.i thing u solve my problem.
    Dhanurjay
    Dear Sir

I have submitted application for duly filled at Hebbagodi telephone exchange (Bommasandra Industrial Area) for shifting Chandapura to Ramasagaram Road, Pavithra Layout, Heelaliage, Chandapura.
    Form submitted on 13.02.09 & they advised me to write provide wireless connection (WLL) due to telephone lines are not available. Kindly do the needful

PSR Swamy
    Plot no. 67, Pavithra Green View,
    Ramasagaram Road,
    Heelaliage, Chandapura,
    Bangalore-560099
    In january mounth i will change my broadband plan 3600Rs. to1111Rs.
    In mounth Feb coms my bill 3228Rs.
    in bill give dilail as per
    BROADBAND- DEPOSIT
    TEX =138
    TOTLE 3236
    THIS BILL IS NOT CORRECT PLEASE CHEKE THIS
    TELEPHONE NUMBER IS
    PLEASE HEPL ME HERE IN YOUR DEPARMENT NO ONE IS RESPONCIBLEM I M VERY SUFFER FOR IT
    I HAVE PAID THE AMOUNT 661 Bill Dated 14/04/2011, Bill No [protected] THROUGH ON LINE BANKING & SBI REF NO IG49602938 DT :02/05/2011 BUT NOT UPDATED IN BILL RECORD

PL...SEE & RECTIFY...

MY DETAILS
    Telephone No 25221812
    Consumer No 53767718
    BASAVARAJ KARANING

I have bee using land line for the past two decades. Now I am facing a problem with regard to the distrubance in the line. though compliant was lodged and the representatives have called on to our call, the problem still remains. When ever we receive any incomming call, we cannot hear the voice of the other side due to line distrubance. Inspite of complaining, the result is same. Now a stage has come where I have to seriously think for surrendering the land line. Please resolve my problem at the erliest.

BSNL Broadband — after issuing userid, password and modem on 05 Mar 08 till now broad band is made

1. I have applied for new BSNL landline connection and got it on 19 Feb 08. Along with new line registration I applied for broadband connection also, my seniority for broadband must start from date of registration. However, my modem, user-id and password for broadband was issued on 05 Mar 08. For first month telephone bills is also cleared.

2. Since then Fibre Optical cable was damaged between Yelahanka Exchange and Air Force...

BSNL / CellOne — SIM card failed to register

I have sent application/s to correct my name as "SREEDEVI MOHANAN" instead of SHRIDEVI MOHANAN appearing in the bill. But no avail.

Also I have writtem my email ID as
      "[protected]@rediffmail.com"
      but always they send sms intimating that "my billing details sent through e-mail Id wrongly. Now they requested to send correct email ID for e-bill, to Custoner Care Centre....

My name is M.B.Angadi, I have been working in Aeronautical Development Agencey, Min of Defence, Govt of India, Bangalore.

I have shifted my government alloted quarters, D-13/2, DRDO township, Phase-I, CV Raman Nagar to another quarters E-52/6, DRDO township, Phase-II CV Raman Nagar, on 27th Aug 2007.

Subsequent to this I had applied for transfer of my land line to my new address on 27th -Aug 2007. Unfortunately, the BSNL division also changed from Indira Nagar to KR Puram. When I enquired with GE KR Puram, I was told taht a work order has been issued (No.[protected] and the work will be completed within three weeks. This did not happen. I kept on calling following personnel repeatedly, but nothing worked out except promise.

GE KR Puram Ph.[protected]
      Mr. Krishnan AE Ph No.[protected]
      Mr. Revanasiddhayya, Cable Incharge:
      Ph.[protected] &[protected]
      Mr. Sitaram, Lineman: Ph[protected].

Dispite many request nothing has happened till today.

I even sent emails to the following e-mail Ids, and got following replies, but again promises but no action.

emails IDs: 1. [protected]@bsnl.co.in
      2. [protected]@ sancharnet.in

reply form [protected]@bsnl.co.in dated:[protected]

Sir/Madam

Your Email has been forwarded to the concerned authorities for necessary action

Thanking You

Reply form [protected]@ sancharnet.in dated: 06-02-08

With reference to your e-mail regarding shifting of your above
      telephone to DRDO Phase II, it is to intimate that the shifting could not be
      carried out immediately due to cable non-feasibility in that area. The
      cable laying work is under progress and it is expected to be completed
      within 3 weeks time. As soon as the cable is laid, action will be taken
      to service the connection.

The inconvenience caused is regretted.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Area Manager (NE)

Yours faithfully

PG CELL Karnataka

I have sent again mails to both official on[protected]. This time they (both) did't even show the curtesy of replying to my mail.

Please tell me what action I have to take in order to get my BSNL land line connection trasnferred? Will there be any disciplanary action againest these neglegent officers?

Please advise me on this problem.

Aug 13, 2020

BSNL — view bill details

how can i check bill details of recenty bills on internet at my home
        of Chandigaah region....

BSNL SIM card & handset of nokia — my sim card is rejected

one day i unlocked the security code. then it was telling about PUK code. i entered this code and sim card got rejected....
        i am having a prepaid connection of bsnl.from last two years i am complaining about network.but the company is least bothered about network.from last three weeks i am unable to receive any calls as well as make any calls.i am fed up of complaining it to customer care.i request every individual personally that never take a connection of bsnl.ITS A REQUEST!!...

We have a BSNL Landline connection at our home (Phone No is[protected] in Yerwada rigion.Its a only incoming service we are using.We have already made telophonic complain whose complain Id is 16180. Till now we did not get any kind of response from bsnl. Thats why we dont know whether line is dead or instrument .

Pls check.
        I got bsnl land line connection in Nellore in 1997 and till then the instrument is the same and it is default now and despite the repeated complaints to the local authorities in Nellore, the instrument is not changed, though there is a need to change after 5 years and due to the negligence of the bsnl, my phone is frequently disconnected and the broadband connection on the same land line is giving problem. I have also issued the notice to the bsnl, nellore officials and I intend to proceed through appropriate forum for justice and against the deficiency of service. Nagarajarao, B.Sc, LLB, Phone No:[protected]
        my hone no [protected] is dead.
        i am the customer in m.p ujjain region my landline no.is[protected]. i having some proble related to my bsnl instument is not working properly some time its not ring ring 1 mounth ago i complaint to bsnl office to change the instument but but they say there is no new bsnl instument available. i having minimum 1000 rs bill monthly so please change my bsnl instument...
        i am using bsnl land line service since from 9 yrs ..now my instrument is not working o please provide me a new intrument[protected]

BSNL — Instrument does not ring

My land line no is[protected].The instrument is not ringing.We had complained on 29th May 2010 adn the complaint no was 18840 still it remains un attended though it was detected by a conference call duriong complaint that the instrument is not ringing.And needs to be changed. The status at complaint centre shows the compaint is been resolved but it is the same and today is 8th June 2010.

I was given no of the higher authority but it is constantly no reply.

Thanks to BSNL Customer care

Pl give me a readon why should we go for it

My friend have life time validity sim of BSNL.He recive message from BSNL Save your talk value Recharge in one or two days.He reacharge with 56Rs. TOPUP but his service expire.When
          he complaints at costumer care ha say Minium 200Rs. TOPUP required But it is not maintion in Previous message.
          Mobile no. is [protected]
          My friend have a life time validity sim of BSNL (Anant), but due to unavoidable circumstances he could not reacharge within six months. Now his mobile service expire and net work not coverage.
          Mobile no. is [protected]
          I have applied for borad band connection of land line no[protected] Mansarovar Area. I had applied for Rs.99/- facility on this phone but the bill sent to me reports that the phone contain the facility of Rs.149/- I had submitted three applications to your office located at Bajaja Nagar, Jaipur alongwith copies of bill, but the plan from 149/- to 99/- could not be change till date. As such you are requested to change the plan from 149/- to 99/- with immediate effect.
          Smt.Mridula Sharma, 82/20 Mansaroval, Jaipur
          Phone No.[protected]
          Mobile No.[protected]
          my bsnl no is [protected] it is lifetime sim and forgot to top-up in timely but top- up has done before sim expiry date 27/11/10. but sim is not activated and validity not extented for six month please solve my problem to better service
          my bsnl no.is [protected] it is not a life time validity its validity time is 24 march 2011..so we want it as a life time validity so what we have to do.. plz solve dis problem

Complaints on "Nokia 6630"
            Read more complaints on this Company

Nokia 6630
            Posted:[protected] by Prof. Ivan Khristo Masih [send email]

Full GPRS activated but setting awaited
            I have a postpaid connection # [protected].
            Full GPRS was activated in the third week of dec, 2007 but inspite of about 10 calls and assurance the setting has been received though I have been billed and...

Beetel Landline BSNL Phone — BSNL Landline not working properly

my beetel BSNL landline no. ([protected]) is dead from 30 days. i am fed up comlaining in exchange. please do the needful.
            my telephone resides in village Ladrawan, Exchange- Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar PIN-124507
            Alternate no. [protected]...

Assam Telecom Circle BSNL — magic voucher

I purchased Excel Magic 75 on 13March, 2008. According to the plan the call charge during 10pm - 7am should be free for a call to a bsnl land line phone. But I found that it was not actually free when I called to land line phone No. [protected] at about 10-15pm on 18March, 2008. On enquiry, bsnl personnel told that due to technical fault the call is free only for the period 11pm - 7am!...

BSNL — correction in name

I am having a post paid Cellone No. [protected]. My name appearing in the bill as Mrs. Shridevi Mohanan INSTEAD OF correct name as “MRS. SREEDEVI MOHANAN”. No. of letters sent to BSNL authorities to correct the name, but no avail till date. Also for e-bill, I have intimated the ID as [protected]@rediffmail.com. But they sending the mail to [protected]@rediffmale.com.

Kindly take appropriate...

BSNL Maharashtra circle — BSML Mobile Advt 1=2 offer

BSNL Maharashtra gave a big Advertisement in paper (Lokmat dated 18/3)titled EK KA DO OFFER for prepaid mobile phones EXCEL offering double talk time for the cost of voucher for TWO days 18th and 19th March only. I got my phone charged today evening ie 18/3/08 with Rs 500/- voucher but surprisingly I got talk time of Rs 500/- only.

I am unable to understand this. BSNL gave such a big Advt and is...

I have applied for broadband connection on 19th Feb 08. During depositing the money I came to know that it will take 15-20 days at max. But till date I didn't get installed the braodband connection. I have applied for the broadband connection for my education purpose & I am suffering.
            Please look into my matter & provide me the broadband fascility as soon as possible.

I will ever grateful to you for this kind.
            With Best Regards,
            Rajesh
            Home | Free Hindi SMS | Submit Your SMS | Add our site to your favorites!
            Hindi SMS – Dil Ki Baat, Shayarana Andaz!
            Dosti Shayari * Ishq Vishq Shayari * Dard-e-dil Shayari * Punjabi Shayari * Urdu Shayari * Funny Shayari
            Now you can get Daily Shayari SMS on your Cell Phone, Feed Reader, E-mail A/c...
            So what are you waiting for? Click on Link to Subscribe Now.Thu 16 Jul 2009
            Shayari from Fanaa Movie…
            Posted by Rahul under Bollywood

Dur Humse Jaa Paoge Kaise,
            Humko Bhool Paoge Kaise.
            Hum Who Khushbu Jo Saanson Mein Utar Jaye,
            Khud Apni Saanxon Ko Rok Paoge Kaise..
            …………………………...

Tere Dile mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaaye
            Tere Ishq mein meri Jaan Fanaa Ho jaaye.
            …………………………...

Aag suraj main hoti hai,
            Jalna dharti ko padta hai
            Â mohabbat aankhen karti hain,
            tadapna dil ko padta hai
            …………………………...

Ankhen to pyar me dilki zuban hoti hai,
            sachi chahat to sada bezuban hoti hai,
            pyar mai dard bhi mile to kya gabrana,
            suna hai dard se chahat aur jawan hoti hai….

Phool hun Gulaab ka
            Chameli ka mat samjhna
            Aashiq hun aapka
            Apni Saheli ka mat samjhna

Bekhudi Ki Zindagi Hum Jiya Nahi Karte,
            Yun kisika ka Jaam Hum Piya Nahi Karte.
            Unse Kehdo Mohabbat Ka Izhaar Aakar Khud Karein,
            Yun Kisika Peecha Hum Nahin Karte

RONE DE TU AAJ HAMAKO TU AANKHE SUJANE DE
            BAHO ME LELE AUR KHUD KO BHEEG JANE DE
            HAI JO SEENE ME QUAID DARIYA WO CHUT JAYEGA
            HAI ITANA DARD KI TERA DAMAN BHEEG JAYEGA..
            …………………………...

tere dil mein meri saanson ko jagah mil jaaye
            tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaaye
            adhoori saans thi dhadkan adhoori thi adhooren ham
            magar ab chaand poora hain falak pe aur ab pooren hain ham

E Khuda Aaj Ye Faisla Karde,
            Use Mera ya Mujhe Uska Karde.
            Bahut Dukh Sahe He Maine,
            Koi Khusi Ab Toh Muqadar Karde.
            Bahot Muskil Lagta Hai Usse Duur Rehna,
            Judai Ke Safar Ko Kum Karde.
            Jitna Duur Chale Gaye Woh Mujhse,
            Use Utna Kareeb Karde.
            Nahi Likha Agar Nasib Me Uska Naam,
            To Khatam Kar Ye Zindagi aur Mujhe FANAA Karde.

Friendship SMS in Hindi
            Posted by Rahul under Miscellaneous
            Her Kadam Pe Intihan Leti Hai Jindagi,
            Her Vakt Naye Sadame Deti Hai Jindagi,
            Hum Jingdagi Se Shikva Bhi Kaise Kare,
            Aap Sa Dost Bhi To Bhi To Deti Hai Jindagi.
            Doori Ho To Ehsas Hota Hai,
            Dost ke Bina Jiwan kitna Udaas Hota Hai.
            Umar Ho Apki Sitaro Jitni Lambi,
            Aisa Dost kahan Har kisi ke Pas Hota Hai.
            **************************
            Jeevan me ek dost bahut he
            jaruri hota hai.Mera be ek
            bahut he payara sa dost hai
            uska naam hai gaurang.

Aaj tak koi be aisa din nahi
            hai jab mai us se na mila hou

He is my jaan.
            Phol Ban Kar Muskurana B Zindagi Hai:
            Muskura Kar Gham Bhulana B Zindagi Hai:
            Mil Kar Log Khush Hote Hen To kia Hua:
            Bina Mile DOSTi Nibhana B zindagi Hai.
            **************************
            De k dosti ka hath wapas liya nhi karte,
            ek nazuk dil ko zakham diya nhi karte,
            sach much ye duniya bari zalim hy,
            sms sasta hy phir b kia nhi karte.
            Ap ki 1 miss Call 1 Din ki Khushi
            Ap ka 1 sms 1 week ki Khushi
            Ap ki 1 call 1 Maah ki Khushi
            Ap ki 1 Mulaqat 1 Saal ki Khushi
            Apki Dosti Zindgi Bhar ki khushi.
            Dosti Gunah Hai To Hone Na Dena,
            Dosti Khuda Hai To Khone Na Dena,
            Karate Ho Dosti Jab Kisi Se To Kabhi,
            Us Dost Ko Rone Na Dena.

Kal Ho Naa Ho……
            Posted by Rahul under Hindi Shayari
            Zindagi Ke Har Lamhe Ko Jeelo Jee Bhar Ke
            Kya Pata Kal ko Ho Kisne Jaana……

Hum Hain Aaj Yahan Par
            Kal Ho Na Ho Kisne Jaana…….

Tera Milna Aaj Khushi Hai
            Kal Dukh Bann Jaye Kisne Jaana……

Tera Jaana Humari Badnaseebi Hai
            Kisi Aur Ki Khushnaseebi Ho kisne Jaana……

Har Chehre Ko Dekhlo Jee Bharke
            Kal Mile Naa Mile Kisne Jaana…….

Karo Har Rishte Ki Qadar
            Kal Ho Naa Ho Kisne Jaana…….

Pyar Baant Sako Toh Baantlo
            Kal Tum Ho Naa Ho Kisne Jaana……

Wed 15 Jul 2009
            Koi baat bhi uss ko yaad nahi…
            Posted by Rahul under Hindi Shayari
            Ek shakhs ne uss ko chaha tha
            woh zaat bhi uss ko yaad nahi

Jab shab ko bejli chamki thi
            aur badal toot ke barsa tha

Hum duno jis mein bhigy the
            woh barsat bhi uss ko yad nahi

Wo sahil darya phool hawa
            aur wada sath nibhane ka

Aur shab bhar chand ko dekha tha
            woh raat bhi uss ko yaad nahi

Wo kehti thi main sunta tha
            main kehta tha woh sunti thi

Unn lakhon baaton mein koi..,
            eik baat bhi uss ko yaad nahi.
            ANIL BHARDWAJ

Tue 14 Jul 2009
            Hindi SMS
            Posted by Rahul under Hindi SMS
            Ek chipkali ne gaana(song) sunaya
            To baki saare chipkaliyan zameen par gir gayi….
            Puchon kaise..kaise. .?????
            Kyonki baki sabhi chipkaliyon ne uske liye taaliyan bajayee…..

Aasman me ud rahe the galib,
            Aasman me maze se ud rahe the galib,
            Aasman me uchhal uchhalke ud rahe the galib,
            Ruk gayi hawa, Gir gaye galib
            Wah wah… kya sher bole galib
            Bhag gai public phas gaya galib

Aankho mein ansu aa jatte hai,
            Phir bhi labo par hasi rakhni parrti hai,
            Ye haal tabhi hota hai,
            Jab lambe safar main susu rokni parrti hai….

Sharab sharir ko khatam karti hai
            Sharab samaj ko khatam karti hai
            Aao aaj is sharab ko khatam karte hai
            Ek botal tum khatam karo ek hum khatam karte hai.

5 great people:
            3.Aishwarya Rai
            Apni pohanch say bahir
            4.baqi rahe aap aur hum
            So keep in Touch

Dur na jaaya karo dil tadap jaata hai
            Tere hi khayalon me din guzar jaata hai
            Aaj puchha hai dil ne ek sawal tumse
            Kya dur rehker tumko bhi hamara khayal ata hai

Jaat riding a cycle, hits a Girl.
            Girl:Ghanti nahin mari jaati kya?
            Jaat: Re bawli ?!! Poori cycle maar di,
            aab ghanti alag se maaru ke ?

Do pal ki bhi khushi na mile to kya,
            Umar bhar gum ke sahare ji lenge,
            Kya hua jo hamari girlfriend nahi,
            Hum Aapki girlfriend ke sahare ji lenge..

Arz kiya hai…
            Main bhi tere liye
            TAJ MAHAL banaaunga..
            Main bhi tere liye TAJ MAHAL banaaunga…
            1 cup Subah aur 1 cup Shaam ko Pilaaunga..! !

Ek hawa ka jhoka sa aaya
            To laga jaise ke tum aaye ho
            Darwaze par kisi ki aahat si hui
            To laga jaise ke tum aaye ho
            Ab tum hee bataoo…
            Kya tum kisi bhoot se kam ho….

Some more shayaris
            Posted by Rahul under Hindi SMS
            Pyaar me maut se darta kaun hai,
            Pyaar ho jaata hai Karta kaun hai.
            Aap jaise yar par dunya qurban,
            Aur Aap puchte ho ki hum par marta kaun hai.

Pyaar ka to Dushman Zamana hai,
            Har Aashiq ke Pyaar ka apna hi fasana hai.
            Sab ko pata hai Ansu hi milte hai Pyaar me,
            Phir bhi kyun har koi Pyaar mein Deewana hai.

AGAR MANZIL PAANI HAI TO HAUSLA SAATH RAKHNA,
            AGAR PYAR PAANA HAI TO AITBAAR SAATH RAKHNA,
            AUR AGAR HAMESHA MUSKURANA HAI TO SONE SE PEHLE,
            HUMEN YAAD RAKHNA !

A Good Friend .. Funny Friendship Day SMS Wishes
            Posted by Rahul under Friendship SMS
            No Comments
            A good friend is like a good bra.
            Hard to find, very comfortable, supportive, holds u up when r down & always close to the heart.
            Good day, dear bra..

Life is funy n twisted,
            Sumtime u laugh,
            Sumtime u cry,
            But as long as i’m ur friend,
            I’ll alwys b on ur lips as a smile
            Rather than a tear in ur eye.

Open ur door when ur alone,
            Open ur heart when u feel sad,
            But dont open ur hand when u need a friend,
            Coz I’m already holding ur hand forever !

Friendship is not a big fire
            Which burns all day
            But its a small lamp
            That burns till da last day of life.

Dosti Shayari
            Posted by Rahul under Dosti Shayari
            No Comments
            Tum hanso to khusi mujhe hoti hai,
            Tum rodo to aankhein meri roti hain.
            Mehsoos kar ke dekh lo.
            Dosti aise hi hoti hai.

Har koi pyar k liye tadapta hai
            Har koi pyar k liye rota hai
            Ae dost ye dosti sada kayam rakhna
            Kyunki sabse jyada pyar iss dosti mei he hota hai

Wada to nahi karte dosti nibhaynge,
            Koshish yahi rahegi apko nahi satayenge,
            Zarurat pade to dilse pukarna,
            Marte bhi honge to mohlat lekar aayenge

Karni Khuda se kuch fariyaad baaki hai,
            Hamein unse kehni kuch baat baaki hai
            Maut aegi to kehna ruk,
            abhi apne Dost se Mulaakaat baaki hai
            Hava a Great Day!!!
            -Bharat

Fri 10 Jul 2009
            Guess it my difficult Paheli
            Posted by Rahul under Miscellaneous
            Paheli no – 1
            jab suraj dhale to andhera chhaye.
            jab raat hoye to hi mousam chhaye
            subah ka suraj dekhke hone lage bechain
            ho jaye dil mein tension jaane ab kya hoye.

Paheli No- 2
            sara din saari raat mujhe ehsaas dilati hai
            meri harr kaam mein vo mera haath bata ti hai
            Bichhad jaye to mujhpe bijli si girti hai
            jahan main jaun mere saath vo chalti hai

Fri 10 Jul 2009
            Kuch baate hai khas…
            No Comments
            Dil main kuch baate hai khas
            karni hai kuch mulakate khas
            shyad unko bhi ye hoga ahesas
            jorose dhadakata hai ye dil
            jab wo aate hai pass.

Next Page »
            Subscribe to Jokes:Enter your email address to
            To Receive Hindi SMS by E-mail:

GPRS
            GSM
            Multimedia Messaging Service
            Push to talk
            Short Message Service (SMS)
            What is Shayari ?